My Wife Share's Me With A Friend

Story Info
Our party plans got changed, but we all "came" out all right.
2.5k words
4.08
75.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married 15 years. Over the years, we had talked about several sexual fantasies but almost none of them ever happened. This was about to change!

My wife Beth has the most amazing body. She's 5'10" with shoulder length blond hair which has several pink streaks through it. Her hazel eyes have always made it hard for me not to stare at her luscious 38DDD breasts. They're always perched proudly above her stomach.

We had planned a party on a Saturday night in spring. I work Saturday's so I left the planning up to her. Everything was set for what was sure to be an awesome party that most of us would never remember.

I went to work knowing that she had everything under control. A few hours into my day, she sent me a text saying that everyone had cancelled. There was some kind of virus going around and everyone was sick. I said that it's no big deal, we'll just party without them as we have done many times before. I was disappointed, but made it through my day just fine.

I was surprised when I arrived home and found my wife chatting with one of her friends at the table. She told me that everyone else had canceled but Jasmin didn't have anything else to do so she came over to hang out. I got myself a drink and joined them at the table.

We talked for a few minutes while I finished my drink and then told the ladies that I needed a shower to wash my day away. I got in the shower as I normally do and was washing myself when I heard the bathroom door open. Seconds later, my wife peeked through the shower curtain and smiled at me. I didn't think anything of it; she usually does that anytime she can. She used the bathroom and went back out of the door.

I finished my shower and got dressed. When I returned to the table, and found my cup refilled but the ladies we're in the living room. I grabbed my drink and went to join them. My wife was on one couch and Jasmin was on the other, so of course, I sat with my wife.

Jasmin had been at our house before. She got divorced a short time ago and enjoyed talking with Beth. I hadn't ever really thought of her as "sexy", but tonight, she looked different. As we sat talking I found myself looking at her big blue eyes and the way her long straight blond hair frames her face. Her breasts are much smaller than Beth's, but look to be just fine.

Our conversation was flowing quite well as we laughed and joked around. Somehow, they got on the subject of vibrators and were talking about the different styles. How some are bigger than others, some vibrate, some have remote controls, and some have 2 heads. The ladies compared the vibrators they have, and talked about why they like them. We talked about them for a while before Jasmin asked if I had any toys. I told her that I had just got my first and second toys. They're vagina shaped strokers, one vibrates and the other doesn't. She asked Beth if she could see them, so I went to get them.

I returned and handed one of them to Jasmin. She was surprised at how soft it felt! She asked if I had used them yet. I said, of course, but I made sure they were clean afterwards. She continued asking questions while handling my fake pussy. She was really curious as to how to use it and how it feels. I just laughed and said it felt great!

Out of nowhere, Beth says "do you want to see me use it on him?"! Being an exhibitionist, I almost came as the words left her lips. Jasmin replied "Yes!"

Beth began kissing me deeply then started sucking my neck and ears. Her hand found its way to my hardening cock. Jasmin moved to my other side on the couch and started sucking my neck and rubbing my nipples. Beth unbuttoned my jeans allowing my hardness to spring free. Jasmin stroked my cock briefly before taking me in her mouth while Beth kept kissing me.

Beth put some lube on my cock and slid the fake pussy on me. She stroked slowly while her and Jasmin ran their hands and mouths all over me. I removed my shirt and dropped my pants to my ankles. I was now fully exposed between 2 fully clothed, sexy women. I was being jacked off by my wife and her friend. I couldn't believe this was happening! I was so turned on that I couldn't take it anymore and I moaned loudly as I came, emptying myself into my plastic cunt. Beth removed the fake pussy revealing my cum soaked cock.

I pulled my pants off completely and was now completely naked and my cock was softening quickly. Jasmin said that it was really hot to watch, and she was very wet. I leaned over and kissed her deeply. I allowed my hand to explore her thighs. Beth stood and walked in front of me to Jasmin. I thought she might be mad but it was just the opposite. She pushed Jasmin back on the couch next to me and then straddled Jasmin's legs. My jaw dropped as I watched Beth grab Jasmin's hair and plant their lips together. They kissed passionately for a good minute or two. Beth pulled back and looked at me. She asked me, "do you like that?" I couldn't even speak! So I nodded in approval. They kissed again as I watched their hands exploring each other.

As I sat there completely naked watching the girls kiss and fondle each other I blurted out, "why am I the only one naked?" They smiled at me and went back to kissing and fondling each other. Jasmin grabbed Beth's shirt and lifted it exposing her bra covered triple D's! She quickly went to work removing the bra and allowing Beth's tits to fall free. Jasmin gasped and began sucking on a nipple while I took the other in my mouth. Beth stood, unbuttoned her pants and dropped them to the floor kicking them to the corner. I could see the wetness dripping from her exposed pussy.

Jasmin leapt from the couch and pushed Beth to the floor. She mumbled that she has never licked a pussy before but wanted to do it for a long time. She positioned herself on her knees between Beth's legs and dove face first into my wife's pussy. Beth moaned in pleasure as Jasmin slowly flicked Beth's clit with her tongue. My position on the couch was right behind Jasmin's firm, jean covered ass, and I could see her wetness through her jeans.

I moved to the floor behind Jasmin and raise her shirt up her back. I un-snapped her bra and pushed her shirt over her head allowing her breasts to swing free. I lightly pulled her hair and kissed her back while she continued eating my wife right in front of me. I moved Jasmin to the side just enough to be able to get my tongue on my wife's cunt. She was wetter than I have ever seen! Jasmin and I continued tongue fucking my bride.

After removing her pants, Jasmin moved on top of Beth and began sucking on her enormous tits. Their pussies were right on top of each other so took turns licking them both as they kissed each other. I felt my cock getting hard again. I pushed Jasmin up just a bit to allow my cock to enter my wife's dripping hole. I fucked her hard as Jasmin ground her pussy against us. I pulled out of Beth and jammed my rod in to Jasmin's wet hole. She moaned in pleasure as I fucked her.

I sat back on the couch and guided Jasmin to sit on my lap and again shoved my cock in her pussy. She spread her legs just a bit allowing Beth to begin licking her clit as I fucked her. I felt Beth's mouth on my balls as she alternated eating Jasmin and sucking my balls. Jasmin got off of me and positioned herself on her knees in front of me. The 2 of them smiled at me before attacking my cock. They took turns licking their juices from my rod and sucking me off. Their tongues met several times around my cock and their hands were all over each other fondling and fingering each other.

Beth couldn't take anymore, she told Jasmin to lie on the floor. Beth buried her face in Jasmin's cunt and began licking feverishly. I moved myself behind Beth and entered her pussy from behind. She began rocking hard against me as I slid in and out of her while she tongue fucked Jasmin.

Jasmin let out a loud scream as her body tensed and began to shake. I knew she was close, so I pulled out of my wife and sucked Jasmin's nipples while she came in Beth's mouth. When Beth lifted her head, her face was covered in Jasmin's juices which I licked off of Beth's face before kissing her passionately.

Beth straddled Jasmin's face almost forcing her to eat that pussy. I moved in front of Beth and offered my cock to her open mouth. She was moaning in pleasure as she sucked providing an awesome humming effect. She took a hand and started massaging my balls as she sucked. As much as I wanted to cum in her mouth, I didn't. I felt my orgasm growing quickly. I pulled out of her mouth at the last minute, knelt down and shot my load on her belly. Gravity pulled my jizz to her cunt where Jasmin lapped it up off of Beth's pussy. This was too much for Beth as she screamed in pleasure and came in Jasmin's mouth as well.

Beth got off of Jasmin and laid next to her, I laid on the other side. We both began licking our juices off of Jasmin's face and kissing her as well as each other. Our kisses became more passionate and my hands started going down Jasmin's stomach to her pussy which was still soaking wet.

Jasmin pushed my hand away and said, "do you like to watch?" "Of course" I said with a smile. "Why don't you get a camera?" She said. So I did. She told me that I can take as many pictures as I want, but I can't touch them, I must use my toys if I need to cum again. I agreed to her terms and did my best to become a silent photographer.

Jasmin said that she always wanted to just have a woman. Beth was still lying on the floor so Jasmin got next to her and began kissing her. Her hand quickly found my wife's cunt. I took several pictures of that pose. Jasmin moved her mouth the Beth's tits and started sucking on a nipple. I snapped a few more pictures. Finally, she moved down and buried her tongue in to Beth's slit. I got up close with the camera and snapped some more. Beth began pinching her own nipples as Jasmin ate her. Click, click went the camera again.

Jasmin spun into a 69 position and Beth eagerly started licking again. I have to admit, I snapped a lot of pictures of that shot. Jasmin pulled Beth's legs back and began licking her ass. I got a really good shot of that! After she was all lubed up Jasmin slid a finger into Beth's ass and went back to licking her clit. Click, click.

I moved to the other side to see what Beth was doing and found her with 2 fingers in Jasmin's cunt and her tongue in Jasmin's ass! Click, click, click! Thank god for digital cameras! I began stroking myself in between pictures and was now fully hard again. I saw Beth pull her face away from Jasmin's ass and take a deep breath. I knew she was about to come. I moved back to Jasmin's mouth on my wife's pussy and she now had 3 fingers in Beth's ass! Beth screamed like I've never heard as she came. I took a bunch of pictures of her juices running everywhere and Jasmin not letting a drop get past her tongue.

Jasmin spun back around and straddled Beth's face. Click! As Beth began licking again, Jasmin leaned forward and put 2 of her own fingers in her ass. Click, click, click! Jasmin moaned as she almost drowned Beth in the flood of cum that came out of her. I snapped as many pictures as I could of my wife's cum covered face and the 2 naked women on my living room floor!

They turned to me and chuckled. "Did you enjoy the show?" Jasmin asked looking at my full erection. "I did!" I replied. "Too bad we're all done and you're not" Said Beth. "I guess you'll have to finish with your plastic friend!" Jasmin joked.

I dropped the camera and sat on the couch. I closed my eyes and started stroking my cock with one hand while the other pinched my nipples. I heard giggling so I opened my eyes to find Jasmin with the camera in her hand! I put a little lube on my cock and rubbed it in. I grabbed my plastic pussy and guided my cock into it. Jasmin was taking a lot of pictures and directing me on when to stop so that she could get the best shot. She told me to pull my cock out and just let the head of my cock slip in. "Stop there!" Click. She snapped several more angles of that shot! After the show I had and the show I was putting on, it didn't take long until I felt like I was about to cum. I let out a little moan and Beth grabbed my fake pussy and pulled it off of my cock. I finished myself off by hand and Jasmine took a lot of pictures of my cum shooting! Beth started rubbing my cum around my stomach. Then Jasmin grabbed Beth's hand and sucked my spunk from her fingers. Yep, I took a picture of that!

Beth took one cum covered finger and sucked on it herself. Click, click. Then, she covered her lips with my cum like she was putting lipstick on. Before I knew what was happening, she leaned in and kissed me deeply, shoving her tongue in my mouth. I was surprised that I liked the salty sweetness on her lips and tongue. I heard Jasmin taking more pictures but I didn't care. I just kept kissing Beth like we did when we were younger until Beth pulled back.

Jasmin went to "clean up" before leaving, and Beth and I just sat naked on the couch talking about what had just happened. Jasmin returned all dressed and ready to go. "I had a great time!" She said. Then she leaned over and Kissed Beth on the lips. Then she leaned in to me and kissed me while gently pulling on my limp dick. "I can't wait for next time!" She said with a smile as she left.