My Wife Sherry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob finally allowed Sherry to kiss him then she tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulders and flipped around and backed up to his face. Rob couldn't believe it! She quickly began sucking his cock so he put his mouth on her pussy and started to eat it.

The strong aroma of John's sperm still lingered around her pussy but he dug his tongue inside as deep as he could and just licked and ate her. Sherry's mouth felt like butter and Rob knew he wasn't going to last much longer. In fact, he was feeling like he was going to cum!

Sherry squeezed his balls as she worked her hot mouth on his cock until he shot off his load. Rob tried to keep from making a sound while he came and kept his mouth on her pussy. Sherry kept her mouth glued to his cock and swallowed every drop and licked him clean.

Rob kept licking Sherry's pussy but she lifted up and turned around and kissed him. "Honey. It's ok. I'm kind of tired tonight and I'll cum another time."

Sherry tucked him in and gave him another kiss. "Honey. I'll wake you around eight. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

Sherry quickly got off the bed and closed the bathroom door on her way out. A few moments later he heard the toilet flush and saw the light go out between the crack under the door.

He couldn't believe what Sherry had just done! She was in love with another man and just had sex with him but yet she was concerned enough to come in here to make sure that he got off. Rob started to think about it. Rob wondered if she was getting pleasure and thrills at having him eat her freshly screwed pussy!

John was curious so he got of bed and opened the door to the hallway and slowly peeked inside Sherry's bedroom. It was dark and quiet but enough moon light was shining in to see them on the bed. Sherry was laying on her side closest to Rob with John on his side directly behind her. John's arm was resting around her naked waist.

Rob just starred at them. It was very strange watching his wife sleeping with another man. Rob and Sherry had spent seven years sleeping together before the separation as husband and wife. Rob walked back to bed. Yes. Tomorrow was going to be an important day for them both!

12