My Wife Shocks Me

Story Info
Cuckolded for the first time as burglar turns on my wife.
2.4k words
3.72
241.5k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle and Pete were finally getting it on. It had been weeks since they'd fucked. Michelle was desperate for it herself, spending weeks masturbating to filthy videos had gotten her so ready for orgasm. She'd taken her raw pussy to the brink so many times she just wanted someone, maybe even anyone to finish it off; to finish her off, make her cum, scream with the hot, wet feeling of her orgasm flooding her cunt. She knew Pete was horny as hell too -- he had that look in his eye. She'd even planned a surprise for him, and boy was it worth it. When they were getting it on sat next to each other on the sofa, their tongues wrapped around each others, Michelle took Pete's hand and placed it on her thigh. She let nature take its course and her husband dutifully raised it, trying his luck. I wonder whether he'll be surprised, she remembered thinking, her thighs burning with the heat of anticipation.

Pete felt his wife's leg, his cock stiffening in his trouser-leg. God, he wanted her so badly. He wanted to push his cock in her mouth, get her wet and take her to heaven and back. He was going to try and convince her to let him go bareback tonight; that was his aim. His hand rose slowly up her leg - he knew she liked it like that. He went to tug a little on her knickers, maybe to pull them away from her pubic hair, tease the little area above her clit...when his fingers met with soft, perfectly smooth skin. His eyes flared, which Michelle found delicious. His fingers found her fully shaven pussy, and he loved it. His middle finger extended just a bit, flicking the part of her clitoris that protruded, as it engorged.

Michelle felt the flush of her cunt being touched by a hand other than her own...and she felt horny as hell.

"Let's go upstairs, darling. I want you..."

They stumbled up the stairs, losing their clothes with every step. Arriving at the top stair naked, they raced to the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, Michelle took her blindfold out of her bedside cabinet and slipped it over her eyes, smiling seductively as she did so.

"Tonight, I want you to fuck me like you're a total stranger, darling...like you're using my pussy."

Pete flung Michelle across the sheets, and crawled seductively towards her pussy. She knew what was coming, and she got nervous every time...but felt the first hot kiss of his tongue on her vagina and wow...it was really something. She was lost in the heat of it, her head flopping back onto the pillow, her red nails digging into the sheets as she gripped at whatever she could.

Pete knew what he was doing. Get his wife to the point of orgasm, and she would do anything he said, including taking his unprotected cock in her pussy. He did his best work, slowly flicking her clit one second, then eating her out hungrily the next. She was his, her arms and legs twitching as she approached orgasm. It wasn't long before she was begging for it...begging him to push her over the edge, send her falling into a sea of pleasure. Her back arched, and that's when Pete took his tongue away.

"What are you doing? I want to cum over your tongue so much, you bastard!" Michelle could get rude when she was denied something. She was being denied an orgasm after weeks of enforced abstinence and that really was pushing it.

"Oh baby, I'm going to take you there....then I want you."

"You can have me, baby! Just fuck that cunt with your mouth...ohhh, please..."

"I mean properly, not in that rubber thing. I'll pull out, promise. Let's just do it for real, like before."

"You promise to pull out?"

"Of course." he said, meaning maybe. God, he wanted her to feel her and he wanted to paint her pussy with his cum.

"All right...OK, just this once, now lick me, gorgeous. I wanna feel it..."

Pete leant in, but then an unforeseen interruption forced him to stop. There was a noise downstairs, someone was forcing the door.

"That's a burglar -- get down there!" whispered Michelle, and off Pete went. Michelle lay there listening to the sounds coming from downstairs. She heard scuffled footsteps, shouting from Pete against someone else, who was shouting back, in an foreign accent. She heard Pete tell him to get the fuck out of their house... there was some more scuffling, and then a thump. Then just a calm step on the first stair. Shit, thought Michelle. My husband just beat him up, knocked him out and threw him out -- wow! She thought she should get up, take the blindfold off....but the thought of being ravaged by her heroic hubby got her even wetter. What better than for the hero's conquest to be waiting for him upstairs, wet and willing to reward him. She massaged the tips of her pale fingers over her entrance, and felt her sopping wetness.

For a second, he heard moaning, sexual, lustful moaning. It swam across his consciousness as he fought sleep, but the blackness took him, pausing just a moment for him to hear a gasp, a squeal and a thump against the headboard, which creaked against the wall. Thump, thump...then he was out for the count again.

Michelle felt his fingers before his tongue, which surprised her. He must have been wound up, the heat of the fight still inside him, because his hands felt rough and hot. Her cunt was opened up by the first finger, but soon he had two inside her, then three. He wasn't just fingering her, he was invading her, and she loved it. She felt for his body with her fingers, but grasping thin air, she grabbed hold of the headboard. The heat in her cunt told her that the first orgasm of her night was building, and she held on for dear life. The fingers would have got her there, easily, but when she felt his tongue on her entrance, that was it. Her body buckled, her legs buzzing with the power of it, the force of his mouth. She was so close. It felt different, like his lips were bigger, more eager, like he...well, like he was hungry and was eating her whole. Her back arched, and her pussy rocked backward as she reached tipping point. Then he stopped. Silently and suddenly, he pulled away from her. She could hear him stripping bare, ripping off his trousers. She lay there, desperate for the feeling of orgasm so badly, her hands involuntarily went to her hole. She was starting for her clit, keen to rush it through, when she felt his hands on hers. He pushed them back to the top of the bed, and spread her thighs with his knees, his huge member landing onto her moist mound. She shuddered, just the touch of his helmet on her opening was ecstatic. (Did it feel bigger? It DID!) She gasped as he penetrated her, feeling his rough shaft force her wet pussy open. Normally, if she was wet (and she was sopping...) it would be easy for him to get inside her. But it was so tight! She struggled with her arms, but he held her tight as he built up speed...

He awoke groggily, and sat up with some difficulty. Rubbing his head, he got to his feet. Weak, he heard more moaning from upstairs. What was going on? Oh yes, Pete remembered quite clearly now. He and Michelle had been getting it on, gone upstairs and...the burglar! He checked downstairs, but there was no sign of him. Pete was pretty glad about that. The bloke had been huge, the fist that had knocked him out massive. The guy's physique -- he was the ultimate black athletic form. Taut muscles bulged on the arms behind those fists, and his cold, blue eyes stood out on his cruel, dark face. Thank goodness he was gone.

Pete listened to the moaning. OH... MY... GOD...he realised. My wife is up there, waiting for me, wet for me, and I'm down here replaying the evening. She must be beside herself waiting for an orgasm, he thought, racing to the stairs. He could picture her perfectly shaved cunt, dripping wet, her clit engorged, and her pulling her lips apart, ready for him to enter her, to please her.

Michelle heard some noise downstairs, light footsteps, but only her mind registered it. Her body was lost, completely taken over by the desire to come. She felt the long, thick cock inside her cunt pushing and thrusting inside her, and almost didn't want Pete to pull out -- it was going to feel amazing. She was beginning to feel the buzzing in her legs return, as she finally ripped one hand free, and grabbed Pete's arse as it thrust into her tight pussy. Hang on, she thought -- this is not....and then she heard her husband's voice as he entered the room.

"Michelle? What the fuck are you doing?" shouted Pete. Michelle tore off her blindfold mask, and dropped it in shock. On top of her, pumping her juicy cunt like it had never been fucked before was a black man. And not just any black man, but a handsome, toned one....she felt her head swim and it flopped back onto the pillow against her will. Her body wanted what was coming, God, it wanted it so badly.

"Get off of my wife!" shouted Pete, incredulous. He went to forcibly remove the man who was currently groping and twisting his wife's tits, but he couldn't move. The guy was huge.

"Michelle, tell him to get off!"

"Honey, I'm...I can't, I just want to come!" Michelle said, sobbing a little. She was trembling for an orgasm, and would do anything for it.

"But he's not wearing any protection...honey, we're not on any..."

"Listen!" Michelle snapped, rubbing her hand across her pussy, and instinctively licking her wet palm, tasting the pre-cum on her pussy. "You went to take care of him, didn't you? You tried to kick him out. Well, you didn't, did you?" Michelle said, her eyes flaring with the feeling. Was she really going to let this black machine come inside her fertile pussy? Her tongue licked her lips.

Pete stammered a barely intelligible reply. The black man was fucking her faster now, and his long, thick fingers went into his wife's mouth. Michelle sucked them, bit them, and reached her small body up to meet her powerful lover's face. She was an inch from kissing him. She looked over at her husband one last time, meeting his red-ringed eyes.

"Honey, I love you but...oh fuck it, here it comes..." she couldn't finish. She wanted to apologise, tell him it was a moment thing, that there was nothing she could do. But it was no good. She was drawn to her black lover's lips, and thrust her tongue into his mouth as her cunt exploded with the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt. She felt her arms give way, and his body press down on top of hers.

"I'm spurting, oh God, I've never...Oh, baby!" she cried, in total ecstasy and her cunt sprayed her sticky juices all over the hard cock inside her. They coated his shaft and provided more lubrication for the onslaught. The black man held her down and spoke the only words he would say that night.

"Bitch come good... now me."

He thrashed around on top of her wildly, pawing and grabbing at the pale skin of her pointy breasts, pulling at her hair. Her orgasm was constant, and only seemed to be getting stronger as he drove into her. She knew now that she couldn't stop him, that even if she had the physical power, which she didn't, her head was overcome with lust.

"Push him off honey, you've come now...pleeeease..." Michelle heard her desperate husband's cries. But she ignored them.

"Come in my pussy baby, fill it up with...oh my god, he's going to, you are, aren't you? She looked into the cold eyes of her illicit lover with a mixture of fear and total submission as he growled at her...a few last thrusts and he would be there. She still had a moment, a chance to pull back, hold off, tell him no. But instead she looked over at her hubby, who had sunk onto his haunches against the wall. Her eyes looked through him as they twitched with what was happening.

"Here it comes, oh yeah, baby, seed my dirty cunt...oh, ohhhhh, yesssss!" Michelle dug her fingernails into her black lover's butt cheeks as he held her arms. He snaked out his tongue, and she sucked on it as he invaded her mouth in a frenzy of passion. He shook and shuddered as he at last spurted his thick, hot cum deep inside her married cunt and she gripped him tight, wanting every drop inside her. She felt it hit the back of her cunt, and his helmet push it hard against her walls. His thick cock pulsed and throbbed on and on, filling her up with his seed. After what seemed like forever, he pulled out, and stood up. He was pulling his underwear up his legs, when his wanton slave came to her senses and sat up on the edge of the bed. Her husband stood up, expecting her to be remorseful about what she had done.

She pulled the black man back towards her face and spoke to her husband as she licked their juices off her lover's shaft.

"Oh honey, you were so close, so close to getting this shaven cunt, weren't you? Instead, well, look at me....yes, that's it, look at my pussy....I'll open it for you, show you what's been done with me...I've been ruined. It's so potent, I can feel it in me. Oh, do you see that? Some got out."

Michelle took her lips off the huge cock in front of her and gasped in purest pleasure as she reached down to her pussy and pushed the sticky, thick cum back inside her slit. She fell back onto the bed, and moved her fingers up to her clit, massaging it tenderly, while her other hand spread her newly-fucked pussy lips. She looked up at her lover and he knelt down, his still-erect cock slipping a little on her slick entrance as it slid in.

It was going to be a long night...