My Wife - The Cum Addict

Story Info
His wife and her strange addiction to cum.
2.5k words
4.22
71.2k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, my wife is a cum loving whore, but I really only have myself to blame.

We have been married for several years and have always had a pretty good sex life. Nothing amazing, no fireworks and flashing lights, but we have both been satisfied. Well, almost. My only complaint was her unwillingness to complete a blow job. She would suck my cock if I asked her, though it was easy to tell that she would rather not, but would always ensure that I withdrew before I came.

I tried not to think about it, told myself that we loved each other and had to accept each other's likes and dislikes. But I have to be honest and say that it bugged me. Whenever I watched porn, as I am sure we all do from time to time, I would see the studs in the movies coming in the girl's mouth, either keeping the head in and pumping it full or holding it near the open mouth and spraying it in, and would feel dissatisfied that I could not experience this.

I had talked to her about it many times but she always shied away. "Just try it Suzy," I would say. "You might find it ok."

But she always said that the thought of it put her off and eventually I reconciled myself to the fact that it was something I was just going to have to do without. Until that fateful night.

We were having sex and I was on top, sliding my cock in and out of her and slowly building up to climax, when out of the blue she said "do you want to come in my mouth?"

I actually stopped mid stroke. "What?" I asked her.

"You can if you want," she said.

I stared at her for a moment. "But you always said..."

"I know," she said, cutting me off. "But it has been upsetting me, thinking that I am not making you happy. I am willing to give it a try, for your sake."

"Oh honey," I said, "you always make me happy."

"But I could do more," she replied. "And I want to." She looked at me in the eyes. "Go ahead, I won't pull away, l promise."

So I carried on, and I have to say that my cock seemed to have swelled noticeably and I felt my orgasm approaching somewhat faster. I knew I would have to time it well but within minutes I could feel myself getting to the point of no return. Just when I couldn't hold it any longer I pulled out of her wet pussy and quickly shuffled up the bed. She opened her mouth and I held the tip of my penis just outside it and pumped my load straight between her lips. The first shot went between her open teeth and into her mouth, probably going straight down her throat. As the second shot was coming I moved slightly nearer and slid the head of my cock into her mouth, pumping out everything I had into her waiting mouth. She closed her lips around it and I could see her sucking on it.

Suddenly her eyes went wide and she stiffened. I heard a moan coming from deep in her throat and she grasped the bedding with both hands and pulled at it. I panicked, thinking that she was choking or suffocating. I yanked my cock out and pulled her up by the shoulders to a sitting position.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She still had a mouth full of my cum and seemed to be holding it there. Eventually she swallowed it with a loud gulp and gasped for breath. "Oh my God," she said.

"What happened?" I asked her.

She looked at me and said, "I just came." She shook her head in disbelief. "When I felt you coming in my mouth, felt that hot jiz spraying into it, something happened. I orgasmed like I have never done before."

"Really?" I asked her.

She nodded, still looking dumfounded. "It was intense," she said. "My whole body tingled."

We talked about it for a while and as we did she started stroking and playing with my cock. I was still limp from my orgasm but she persisted and eventually I felt myself stiffening again. She slid herself down the bed and started sucking on the head of my cock. "I want you to masturbate for me," she said.

"What?" I asked her.

"Wank yourself off into my mouth," she said. "I'll keep the head in and you pump it into me. Please, I really want this. I want to know if I will feel the same thing."

Well, I didn't need asking twice. I worked at my cock as she gently sucked on the head, stroking and flicking the tip with her tongue. In just a few minutes I was ready and could not hold it back even when I tried. Another bolt of hot jism shot out into her waiting mouth followed quickly by several more. Again she stiffened up and groaned in her throat, her eyes closing. I could see her throat moving as she gulped down my cum, swallowing everything I could give her.

So, that was how it started. From then on whenever we had sex she would ask me to pull out at the last minute and come in her mouth, and she would have the same orgasmic reaction, coming harder each time. After a while I started missing the feeling of coming in her pussy and would sometimes ask her to do this. Once or twice she reluctantly agreed, but I could see that it disappointed her when she did.

I was a few weeks after this that I happened to get off work early due to an electrical problem in the office building. I let myself in and took off my coat in the hallway. I could hear sounds from the kitchen and supposed Suzy was cooking dinner. I went through the hall and into the kitchen and stopped in my tracks.

She was on her knees in front of the postman, whose trousers were down around his ankles. He was lost in his pleasure, with his eyes closed and his hands gripping the countertop behind him. For her part, Suzy was miles away, sucking deeply on his rather large cock, sliding her lips up and down it in slow strokes.

I was speechless. I just stood there watching silently, unable to take my eyes off what was going on. I wouldn't have admitted it at the time but it was amazingly erotic. She was giving a fantastic blow job, really working on his penis, rolling her head and covering it in saliva. After a few moments he groaned and put his hands on her head, though he needn't have worried; she clearly had no intention of pulling away at the last moment. I saw him push his cock further into her mouth and watched as it pulsed and spasmed, releasing a full load directly into her willing mouth. Suzy gave that same moan she had with me and visibly orgasmed, her hands gripping his thighs and pulling him further into her.

When they had both relaxed I coughed theatrically and they leaped away from each other, the postman grabbing his cock and stuffing it into his pants.

"Oh god," Suzy said. "Jack, what are you doing home?"

"I could ask the same thing," I said, "but it seems rather obvious."

The postman yanked up his trousers and didn't even take the time to do them up. "I had better be going," he said, sliding past me and disappearing down the hallway toward the front door.

I didn't speak to her, wouldn't have known what to say I was so angry. I went to the living room and poured myself a large scotch and sat down.

After a while Suzy came in and sat next to me. "I am so sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just couldn't help myself."

"Do you love him?" I asked her.

She laughed. "Oh God, is that what you think is going on?"

"Well, you tell me. I mean, you were giving him a blow job in our kitchen."

"Yes," she said. "I needed it. I am sorry, but I sometimes just have to have it."

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

She looked at me, her expression sheepish. "You know what happens to me," she said, "when you come in my mouth." I nodded. "Well, sometimes I feel like I have to have it. It just takes over me, overwhelms me. My body seems to ache and I just have to have it. He just happened to be here at the right, or wrong, time. I almost dragged him in when he delivered a parcel. I told him I couldn't carry it and asked him to bring it in. Before he knew it I had his pants down and his cock in my mouth."

I stared at her wide eyed. "What are you telling me?" I said.

She shook her head. "I think I am an addict," she said. "I just have to have it."

It took me some time to process this. On the one hand I felt that she had cheated on me, though she insisted that she would never have actual sex with another man and only needed them to come in her mouth so that she could replicate the feeling she got when I did it. She told me that although I was happy to do it, that I could not really keep up with her needs in this respect and that she had to have it more and more.

I certainly did not want to break up our marriage over this. I loved her and didn't want to lose her, so I would have to find a way to deal with this so called addiction of hers.

We talked it over and came to a compromise. I did some searching on the internet and found a couple of sites that put people in touch with each other. People with, well, certain needs shall we say. After some research we decided to get in touch with a few and messaged each other back and forth, telling them our requirements. In the end we set up a get together for the following weekend at our home. I arranged for four guys who I had been communicating with to come around and we would see how we got along.

They duly arrived on the Saturday evening and we all sat in the living room having a couple of drinks and getting to know each other. Despite my preconceptions they were all decent types and seemed nice enough. I could sense that Suzy was becoming more and more excited, and I have to admit that I was also getting somewhat aroused, probably helped by the loosening effect of the alcohol.

Suzy suddenly got up and said, "look, what are we waiting for? We all know what we want so why don't we just get on with it?" With this she pulled her dress up and over her head, revealing her body clad only in a tiny pair of white panties.

Well, one thing led to another and before I knew it she was laid out on the floor rug and I was sliding myself into her. My cock was a hard as a rock and it felt amazing slipping into her dripping wet pussy. I started to fuck her with all I had and she was responding in kind. I took a look around us and saw that the guys had all stripped off and were working on their cocks, getting them stiff.

As I continued to fuck Suzy the foursome were pumping themselves, watching our performance intently. It carried on like this for a while before one of them, a well hung young lad, moved over to us and knelt down next to Suzy's head.

"Open your mouth pretty lady," he said. "It's feeding time."

Suzy opened up and he slid the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth, her lips closing around it. He continued to pump at the shaft until a glazed look came over his face and he jerked, gripping his cock tightly. I could see the shaft pulsing and knew that he was filling her mouth with his cum. Suzy looked as though she were in a dream world, her face one of delight and satisfaction. She held his cum in her mouth for what seemed like ages before gulping it down in one large swallow.

No sooner had he pulled his deflating member from her mouth before it was replaced by another nicely fat and hard one. No sooner had the guy slid it in before he too was pumping thick streams of hot juice into her mouth. There was so much of it this time that a thin stream ran out of her lips and down her chin. He kept pumping away and I could feel her pussy clamping tighter against my cock as she orgasmed again and again.

He pulled out and the next candidate dropped to his knees beside her. This time he did not put it into her mouth but held it just slightly above her open lips. She held her mouth wide and put out her tongue.

He looked at me and said, "just wanted you to see what she was getting." With that his cock pulsed and throbbed and a truly enormous jet of white, creamy jism shot from the end directly into her mouth. He pumped at the shaft and another equally huge shot went in. This was followed by at least another three or four squirts of his juice. Suzy held it all in her mouth and when he had finished she swirled her tongue around and played with it before finally gulping it all down.

The last guy knelt down and put his cock into her mouth. He did not come at once but instead spent some time fucking her mouth, almost in time with me fucking her cunt. His expression was one of pure pleasure as he slid his thick shaft in and out of her mouth. Suzy kept her lips moist and sealed around the shaft as she revelled in the face fucking he was giving her. Eventually he could not hold on any longer and released his load into her groaning, moaning mouth. Again I felt her pussy shudder as she climaxed massively. This spurred me on and I shot everything I had into her dripping wet pussy.

So, that was how our love life went from then on. Although we would have sex fairly regularly, Suzy was really only happy when we had our special evenings. We have a set of regulars who come round and give her what she needs while I get mine. It works for us and seems an ideal way of dealing with her rather strange addiction. And, let's face it, I can't really complain can I? After all, it was really my fault in the first place.