My Wife the Elegant Slut

Story Info
A beautiful wife begins pushing erotic boundaries.
1k words
3.53
51.6k
27
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see."

That's what my wife, Olivia, breathed out while sucking my cock. I had just suggested she might enjoy letting another man fuck her from behind. We were on our bed and she was kneeling over me with her heels on and her ass up. She pushed her flowing brunette hair aside, tilted her head, and made eye contact while she teased my stiff dick with her tongue. It was tremendously exciting to watch her. I reached over to fondle her nipples that protruded from her lacy blue cut-out bra -- part of a sexy bra and panties set I bought for her - and realized that I couldn't satisfy her aching pussy from my position.

I couldn't see her pussy but I knew it was wet and begging for attention. The thought of her being fucked while pleasuring me entered my head and made me so turned on I could barely contain myself.

While panting from the teasing she was giving me I became emboldened. "Wouldn't you...love to have...a big dick in you right now...while you do that to me?" It wasn't long before I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. She lay back on the bed and I licked her clit as she writhed and moaned. Finally, her body jittered as orgasm gripped her. She pushed my head out from between her legs as she let out a series of intense shrieks.

We'd passed a new limit and it was intoxicating. It was the first time one of us had openly brought up a threesome fantasy. Her reply was both sexy and curious and wasn't what I expected. "We'll see." Her response wasn't something you say in the moment to play along like "Yes. I want a big dick in me right now." It implied that she was already ahead of me on this, had thought about it, and was letting me know she might actually do it!

I couldn't stop thinking about what she said. "Wow! Holy fucking shit!" I thought. "Who is this hot babe I'm married to?"

I'd been getting more brazen in my sex talk with her after four years of marriage. We never used dirty words or even talked much during sex. We made love with no ornamental frills. It was good enough that way for the both of us. There was no need for games and fantasies. We were young, and Olivia was hot. Sex was exciting, even if it was straightforward.

That changed while making love in the kitchen one afternoon. I was seated on a kitchen chair and she was straddling me. Her feet didn't reach the floor and I could penetrate her very deeply in that seated position. Looking into her eyes and kissing her as our bodies moved together, I whispered "I love fucking you." She didn't say anything but there was a clear reaction. Her face became flushed (like it would when I suggested that threesome) and she thrust her head back and moaned. The grinding immediately became more intense. The rhythm became more regular. The tempo got faster. The penetration got deeper. And then...the best climax ever.

Saying "fuck" really turned her on. I had never used the word in front of her. Having sex was never thought of as "fucking." She came from a conservative religious family, after all. The next morning she said to me, "You told me you love fucking me." Her wicked smile ensured me that from now on our tepid love-making would be super-hot "fucking."

Over the next decade, we slowly and incrementally began testing our boundaries and exploring taboos. It was a sexual odyssey that would eventually reach a breaking point.

Olivia was the kind of girl I would fantasize about. I'm sure many men had jerked off to her. I knew that was true because I knew her from prep school. She was the girl every guy wanted to fuck. Her body was perfect and her face was beautiful. When she walked by in the required dress-code canary yellow sweater that accentuated her elegant breasts, heads always turned. She walked deliberately and always with excellent posture that helped show off her good parts. Sometimes boys stopped breathing. One time when she walked by me, I must have stared at her too long. A teacher said to me "I saw how you were looking at her." I'm sure he was looking at her the same way. Her looks and walk produced an intense erotic desire in all males. Her innocent face and classiness made us want to have her. She was the ideal. One evening, I saw her at a school event standing next to her dark-skinned Hispanic boyfriend. She was wearing a skirt and high heels. I couldn't take my eyes off of her shapely legs and got an erection. I decided right there that I wanted her and began putting all of my energy into pursuing her.

I worked very hard at winning her over. We were both in separate colleges by now. I was a piano major at a conservatory about an hour from her. She was at an elite all-women's college. Somehow the men had no trouble finding her there. During that time she had a couple of different boyfriends but I was patient. One was 11 years older than her! Another was studying to be a doctor but I wouldn't give up. I would write creative and humorous letters. She'd eventually write back and I'd send her another. This went on for years. I knew I needed to out-do the myriad other would-be boyfriends that she could have picked. How do you get the girl that everybody wants and that can choose from hundreds? I eventually wore her down with myletters, phone calls, friendly visits to her college in which I'd bring a picnic basket, and playing music for her.

When we finally started dating by the summer of her junior year and I felt like the luckiest man alive.

To Be Continued...