My Wife, The Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers

You smile up at him. "Yes, my sweet Giorgio, I am ready for you, now." He moves to your vagina and you reach down to spread your outer lips. He grabs his cock with his hand and pushes into you watching the head disappear into you. Your body resists the large, throbbing head and it takes a moment to adjust. You are afraid it will hurt but soon the head pops in and he begins the long, slow journey. He knows it will take you a while to adjust to his size and he is gentle, moving slowly.

You grimace and he says, "Am I hurting you?"

You try your best to smile and say softly, "You are so big, so thick. Just go slowly. I can take it." He moves slowly but inch-by-inch his cock disappears in your love tunnel. As you get wetter and wetter and your vagina makes the adjustment, it becomes easier and he slides deeper. You wonder how long it is but it really doesn't matter now. It feels good. After at least ten agonizing but pleasurable minutes, he is in all the way. His pubic hair touches yours and you feel his cock deep in your stomach. He is touching areas inside you no one has ever touched and it feels so good.

He pulls back and you fear he is going to withdraw. You push your hips up letting him know not to withdraw. He has no intention of withdrawing. He is only preparing for the next sweet thrust, which he delivers slowly again but even deeper this time. Your head rolls back. Your eyes are closed. Your legs extend and spread high in the air and your toes are curled. Every muscle in your body is taut. Every nerve ending is super-sensitive. Your body is on fire with lust, desire, passion and pleasure. Giorgio is an experienced lover. He moves slowly but constantly, in and deep, slowly out and back in. Soon his pace begins to quicken. You both begin to feel a new sense of urgency. You are taking him deeply now with no pain and he does not hesitate to plunge deep into your vaginal cavity. He knows you can take it and he senses your approaching climax. He pushes into you deeply and now he is pumping away, faster and faster. You return the pace pushing into him again and again. You are sweating profusely now and thrashing on the bed under his body. You push your legs higher and wider so you can take him as deep as possible. He drives into you with powerful thrusts and you feel it coming from deep inside. For the first time in your sexual career you are having a hard time matching a man's pace and power. But you are determined to match him stroke for stroke and enjoy the reward that will surely follow.

You grab his ass with both hands and yell in his ear, "Oh yes, Giorgio, cum in me now. Please cum in me." And then you feel the incredible release from your own deep, deep climax. "Oh, God, yes, yes." You don't care who can hear you as you scream in total ecstasy. You feel his urgency and push into him hard and fast. "Do it. Cum in me now."

And he pushes your legs back over your head and drives as deep as possible and yells something in Italian and then, "Oh Maria. This is for you, my sweet Maria. This is all for you."

His cock is powerful and thick and deep and you begin to feel another climax building. Before he stops cuming, you cum again, softly this time but another climax nonetheless. You pull him to you and you kiss each other deeply.

It is a powerful moment. The cameraman cums too and he has not even touched himself. His pants are a mess. He didn't miss a moment.

Coming back to Earth now you begin to remember where you are and what you are doing. You think to yourself, oh my God, where is Jack? Is he in the closet? Has he seen this slutty exhibition? What is he thinking? What was I thinking? This strange man from another continent has just fucked me royally and cum in me deeply and I don't even remember his last name. Am I a hooker? How do I get out of this situation now? He is in my room and we're both naked..........and Jack is in the closet watching me. Giorgio rolls to the side and collapses breathing heavily and panting while stroking your breasts with his hands. He pulls you to his chest and strokes your hair. What now?

You raise your head and look at him. Not a bad choice for your first night as a hooker. You look him in the eye and say, "Sweet Giorgio that was fantastic. You are a wonderful lover and I am so glad we met. However, I must be honest with you and tell you that I am meeting someone for dinner downstairs and I really must shower and meet him right now."

He replies with a smile. "Of course, I understand my beautiful lady. Would you do me the honor of allowing me to shower with you?" You are surprised at his request but feel you have regained control of yourself and the situation.

You smile and say, "Do you mind if we make this quick?" He says, "It will be my pleasure."

You move from the bed to the bathroom and pull the closet door closed; afraid Giorgio might spot you in your hiding place. I am in the dark and I hear you and Giorgio moving into the large bathroom. The water is turned on and I hear you talking and laughing softly. You step into the shower and grab the soap. You wash your hands and then turn to him. You cover his cock with soapy hands and wash him thoroughly. He begins to harden again and you move your hands to his chest and then his back. He takes the soap and washes your back first then turns you around. He soaps your breasts and his hands feel good on you. He moves his soapy hands to your vagina covering it with soap. You shudder as he moves his expert fingers over your clitoris. The extra skin on this uncircumcised cock fascinates you. You have never seen this before and it is truly different and so very thick. You grab his cock knowing that you really shouldn't. He is growing long and hard again. You cannot resist as you rinse the soap from his cock. You sit on the bench in the shower and pull him towards you.

His cock continues to grow in your hands as you stroke him expertly. You rinse the soap and move your mouth to his growing hardness remembering how difficult it was before. You take as much as you can while the shower continues to pulse water on his back. You take him deep in your throat, deeper than before. You like the feeling of his cock in your mouth. Deeper and deeper. Faster and faster.

You want him to cum so you can get out of the shower. But you cannot stop sucking his big, beautiful cock. He seems to grow longer second by second.

What you cannot see is that the cameraman, ever the voyeur, has moved into a position to watch this sexy scene. Jack lurks around the corner out of sight to both you and your lover but he can see everything and cannot believe you can take that enormous cock so deep in your throat. Your pace quickens, a sense of urgency overtaking you. Your hands move like lightening up and down the shaft. Soon you are rewarded as he grabs your head and pushes his cock deep into your throat. You feel him gushing white hot cum down your throat. You suck harder, taking it all, wanting to drink every drop. You continue to suck until you feel him soften. You kiss his cock lovingly and stand up to finish your shower.

Giorgio moves his hand to your vagina. You push him away. "Please, I really must go."

He nods and says, "Dear Maria, I owe you at least one more orgasm. Please allow me to pleasure you one more time." You move into him running your fingers through the hair on his chest as his fingers and then to his nipples as he finds your love button. You spread your legs giving him free access. The shower continues to pulse warm water over your bodies. It does not take long for his expert fingers to make you cum. You tremble and groan as his fingers probe your love cavity and your clitoris. Your climax is both vaginal and clitoral and very satisfying. You move to rinse one last time and he knows it is time to go.

As you both dry off and prepare to return to the hotel lobby there is little need for conversation. Once you are both dressed you escort him to the door and kiss him lightly. The cameraman is nowhere to be seen. He hands you his business card and says, "Please Maria, call me any time. It would be an honor to see you again."

You kiss him on the cheek and say, "Thank you for a lovely evening. Perhaps our paths will cross again."

As the door closes Jack emerges from the closet. You blush and say, "Wow that was intense." I smile. "You were absolutely awesome, unbelievably sexy."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes," I reply. "Are you ready for dinner?"

Oh, Yea!

Later in the dining room as we share a bottle of wine you see Giorgio. He waves to you and walks to the table. You smile, "Good evening, Giorgio" while extending your hand. He kisses your hand and says,

"It is a pleasure to see you again." He turns to me and you say, "Giorgio, may I introduce my husband, Giovanni."

He is shocked but polite saying, "I had the pleasure of meeting your lovely wife in the bar earlier. You are a very lucky man."

I reply, "Thank you, Giorgio. I believe you are too." He moves away quickly with a wave of his hand. He is dazed and confused.

He looks over his shoulder as we hold hands lovingly. "Ciao, Giorgio. Mille Grazie."

I look at you and smile. "Shall we go upstairs and make love?"

You say, "Okay, where's the money?"

I laugh incredulously. "Giorgio got laid for free."

You grin sexily. "A deal is a deal."

I respond, "Okay what do I get for $100?"

You reply, "Anything you want. A deal is a deal. What do you want? "

I grab your hand and say, "Lets go to the room. I want you to tell me about fucking Giorgio."

"Okay, let's go." We walk arm in arm to the elevator. "Ciao, Giorgio. Thanks for the memories.....and the photos."

okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers
12