My Wife the Model

Story Info
My nude model wife has a new guy to help her.
1.6k words
3.86
88k
62
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Tina is a model. Not the kind of model you see on TV or on a fashion runway. She's a nude model for her own internet website. And I do all her pictures as I'm a photographer. Usually, she models alone. She starts off dressed and then gets naked and masturbates for the camera. But once in a while, she has someone join her on camera. This is her latest one.

We met him on craigslist when he answered our ad. We posted that we wanted to find a guy who wasn't camera shy to pose with my wife and Allan was the best choice. It took a little while to set up the shoot because our schedules didn't mesh well, but the day finally arrived.

Allan came over and we all got acquainted. While we were chatting, I got the paperwork done. He and Tina hit it off very well and the air was pretty thick with sexual tension. Once we were all ready, we went into the studio where there was a couch set up and my lights were already positioned.

The premise for the shoot was simple. Allan was a fire fighter and he brought his gear with him. Tina was going to wear it and do a solo shoot while he watched as a warm up. Then we would change up and he would do one with her.

Tina stripped down to her bra and panties and Allan helped her suit up. I noticed that his hands tended to caress her breasts and ass whenever the opportunity presented itself. Once she was all dressed and ready, she stepped in front of the lights and began. I started some music and started taking pictures. Tina slowly and expertly went through her routine. Facial expressions, body posing, and tantalizing flashes of skin started us off.

I glanced over at Allan and noticed that he couldn't keep his eyes off my wife as she moved about. I also noticed a sizeable bulge in his jeans.

Tina began to open and remove her clothing. She was smiling, and pouting and staring right at Allan as she disrobed for the camera. Tina removed her pants, and panties, but ended up keeping the jacket on. Once everything else was off, she started to play with her shaved pussy. She rubbed her clit and I could see the wetness as she stroked herself. A movement to my side caught my eye and I looked to see that Allan had taken his cock out and was stroking what appeared to be an 8 or 9 inch cock. I was sporting a nice firm erection myself, but I needed both hands to operate the camera.

Tina continued to play with her pussy. One of her hands moved up to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples. When she did that, a gasp escaped her lips along with an increase in her moans. I kept clicking away as she moved closer and closer to orgasm. Allan kept stroking his very hard cock and I was worried that he might finish before he even got started. But he just kept going.

After a few more minutes, I could see that Tina was ready to cum. She glanced at me and I told her to go ahead. She looked back at Allan's cock and her fingers became a blur on her pussy. Then she started to tense up, her back arched and she held her breath. She convulsed once...twice...and then a third time as her eyes rolled back into her head. I could see her pussy twitching as her orgasm rolled over her. Finally she fell back limp on the couch. Her hands fell away and she looked at the camera. I snapped a few more shots of her afterglow and that was the end of her solo shoot. I looked at Allan and he seemed mesmerized by what he had just witnessed. His hard cock was leaking precum and showed no signs of softening.

We took a break for Tina to have a bottle of water and for Allan to cool down a bit. We chatted about Tina's website and how long she had been modeling. I changed the lights around so they were pointed at the bed and prepared for the second shoot.

For the second shoot, Tina put on a nightshirt and nothing else. She lay in the bed and only slightly covered herself with a sheet as if she had been sleeping. Allan, who had donned his gear, came into the room as if to wake her. He shook her but she didn't "wake up", so he began to caress her body. He unbuttoned her nightshirt and exposed her tits. As he bent down and took one of her nipples into her mouth, her eyes opened. She acted surprised to see a fire fighter in her bedroom and attempted (unsuccessfully) to cover herself from his view. A few shots of their supposed conversation, and Tina moved her hands away from her body. She reached out to rub the bulge that had formed in his pants. Allan started to remove his jacket and boots. Of course, he was shirtless under the jacket. After all, this IS porn.

When he was standing next to the bed in his pants and suspenders, Tine sat up and unzipped his pants. His erection sprang out into her hands and she grasped him firmly. She shrugged the nightshirt off her shoulders and swung her legs out of the bed so she was facing his cock. She bent down and started to lick the tip of his cock. Allan's head was back and his eyes were closed as she took his cock as deep into her mouth as she could. He placed a hand on her head as she started to move her mouth up and down his shaft. His moans of pleasure told me that he was really enjoying her actions.

After a few more minutes of this, I suggested that he lick her pussy, so Allan got down on his knees next to the bed, placed Tina's legs over his shoulders, and began to lick up her freely flowing juices. Tina leaned back on her elbows and pushed her pussy out for easier access. I could tell it wouldn't be long before she would be cumming again, this time on his tongue. I moved in and got a few close up shots of his tongue in between the folds of her pussy. He inserted a finger into her slippery wet pussy and that set her off.

"Oh my God!" she kept repeating over and over as her second orgasm of the day washed over her. Allan kept licking and sucking all of her juices as she bucked and shook her way through her orgasm.

Finally, she went limp and Allan stood up. He slipped his suspenders and pants down and stepped out of them. He lifted Tina's legs up and moved forward. He slid his hard cock into her pussy with one long, slow movement, all the way to the hilt. Tina's eyes flew open wide as he filled her pussy with his cock. Once he was all the way inside of her, he began to move back and forth slowly and steadily.

Sometimes Tina likes to be fucked hard and fast. This wasn't one of those times. Allan's steady rhythm was perfect for her and she began to cum again. I kept clicking away, alternating between her face and her pussy as she moaned and jerked her way through another orgasm. There was a slight smile on Allan's face as he kept on fucking her.

After her 4th or 5th orgasm, Allan started to increase his pace. As he moved his cock in and out of her pussy faster and faster, Tina began to have one long continuous orgasm. She just came and came and I was afraid she might pass out from the pleasure. Allan looked at me and asked where I wanted him to cum. Although I had originally planned on him cumming on her belly for the camera, I told him to shoot inside of her. Tina looked at me and then doubled down on her orgasm. Allan just nodded and began to stroke his cock into her in earnest. Finally, with a guttural growl, he shoved himself all the way into her pussy and held himself there. His balls jumped several times as he shot ropes of cum into my wife.

Tina felt him cumming in her pussy and screamed out in complete pleasure as her orgasm crested. As his orgasm waned, Allan moved himself back and forth in her pussy to milk every last drop of cum from his cock.

When he relaxed, I told him to slowly slip his cock out as I got my camera in position. As he removed his limp cock, cum oozed out of her pussy. I got several great shots of her creamy pussy before she moved her hand down to catch his spunk. Tina scooped up the cum that was sliding out of her and brought it to her mouth. I clicked away as she licked her fingers clean.

As they both floated down from their earth-shattering orgasms, I readied the lights for the final shots. Then, at my direction, Allan scooped my wife up in her arms and I squeezed off some shots of her carrying her out the door.

After we were done, we discussed the possibility of Allan joining us in a few more shoots. We are both looking forward to the next one, and Allan says he has a friend who might be interested in joining in as well.