My Wife, the New Girl

Story Info
My petite wife finally indulges in my cuckold nylon fetish.
4.4k words
4.57
77.1k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Anita, and I have been married for 2 years now. We are close in age, her being 27 and me, 28. We are very much in love. She has been very conservative all her life until she met me. I have rubbed off on her and I can tell she's become more outgoing and not as afraid to dress a little sexier. However, she is still not used to being seen as sexy. Having said that, it doesn't take much for her to appeal this way to men.

She isn't a supermodel. She isnt 7' tall. She doesn't tan. She is very "girl next door" ish. She's not quite a milf yet but once we do have kids, she will be one easily. She very short with short brunette hair. She has porcelain skin and piercing blue eyes. She's very petite and somehow manages to look like she has legs for miles even though, she often has to stand on her toes to reach things. Shes the perfect woman for a man with a thing for young, petite and pale women.

The cherry on top is that she has amazing legs. I have a nylon foot fetish and her feet were made for this. They're very small and almost fit entirely in my hand. She doesn't take pride in her feet but prefers to pamper them because she despises ugly and unkept feet. Thank god.

Another recent fetish I've developed is a fantasy of her teasing another man. Sometimes this fantasy extends to her actually letting this man molest her legs or feet. On rare occasions, I have thought about her giving another man a footjob but since this was all so new, I felt guilty imagining this. It was difficult talking to her about this and we really haven't had a detailed conversation about it however, I have dropped enough hints that I'm very sure that she understands what I fantasize about. The question remains though. Would she actually do something like that?

Until a few months ago, she was busy finishing college and worked almost full time at a retail store. Once she graduated, she lined up a typical office job at a small company in an entry level position. This was her first big leap into a 40+ hour job. I was proud of her for graduating but also because some people take long amounts of time off once they do, she didn't though. She wanted to start a career.

She was ecstatic when she was offered the position. However, as soon as she found out that she was required to wear business attire clothing, she was a little less enthused. We went shopping for her since she had next to nothing to wear that abided by their dress code. Of course, I had no problem helping her pick outfits here and there. An above the knee skirt. A pair of pumps. I couldn't wait to see her dress up for work everyday. I even suggested that she wear nylons since it was an office environment after all. We both knew the real reason why I was recommending this but I wasn't sure if she actually would.

The morning before she started her new job, I saw her after she was finished getting dressed.

"I feel like I may be over dressed." She said to me.

She was checking herself out in our full length mirror. She was definitely over dressed but I wasn't going to say anything. She wasn't dressed overly sexy but it was her legs that were killing me. I wanted her to be comfortable at work but part of me wanted all the guys at her job to check her out.

"You look fine." I said.

She looked more than fine. She looked amazing. Her hair was curled. Her ears were fashioned with fancy but discreet earrings. She had on a white button up blouse that didn't come down too far to show any cleavage. Over her blouse, she had on a stylish blazer. She had on a pencil skirt that reached to her knees. It wasn't tight but was snug around her ass and thighs. What really turned me on was what was on her legs.

She had taken my advice and wore a pair of smokey black pantyhose. These were nothing fancy, just very sheer. The light danced off them making a slight shine across her toned calves. The fact that she was wearing a pair of her black suede pumps made her calves look even better. These were appropriate for work but definitely had a touch of sex to them. Her legs looked amazing and I knew for a fact that several of the men at her job were going to be eyeing her.

She gave me a kiss and said "Wish me luck" before she left for work.

Throughout the day, I continued to fantasize about her first day at the office. I imagined her walking up and down the aisles while various men poked their heads out of their cubicles to see the new girl. I imagined some men coming up to her in the break area to put the moves on her. I even imagined her catching some men's gaze when she dipped her feet in and out of her shoe. By the end of the day, I had a few spots of precum staining my boxers.

She came home as usual. Placed her purse and keys in the bowl by the door. Gave me a hello kiss.

She smelled like an office. If you have worked in an office, you know what I mean.

"How was your first day?" I asked.

She smiled and said "I have some stories for you!"

I immediately got excited. "Your little plan, it worked." She said. We both laughed.

"Ok. Tell me more." I replied.

She began to tell me about how her day went. She explained that she was one of the youngest people there. Most of the people there were well into their 30's and 40's. She told me that most of the women there were soccer mom types and didn't really adhere to the dress code by wearing sandals and pants. She also went on to tell me that a few men actually offered to take her out to lunch. She declined these offers since she didn't want the whole office assuming she was some floozy on the first day.

"I noticed one guy, John, staring at my legs when I first got there. I wrote it off and didn't think anything of it. Only thing is...I caught several other men several times throughout the day staring at my legs again!" She explained.

"I wasn't playing with my shoes or anything. I definitely wasn't doing anything on purpose to tease them." She said. She sounded shocked as if she didn't realize the power she held over men.

"I told you that you had amazing legs but nooooo, you didn't want to believe me." I said.

She blushed. We continued to talk about what happened on her first day. She explained that she felt eyes on her constantly. She said she felt uncomfortable at times but also very flattered that so many men would be attracted to her in this way. She admitted that she liked the fact that they were lusting over her. When she said this, she was trying to hide her guilty grin. Her expression told me that it turned her on. She just couldn't say it.

"It was funny though because everywhere I went, there always seemed to be guys just hanging around or trailing behind me." She said.

"One guy that sits next to me, literally got up every time I left my desk." She added.

"It's those legs! I'm tellin' you!" I said.

We talked more about this later in the evening before bed. I finally admitted flat out that hearing her tell stories of other men ogling her turned me on. She wasn't really surprised by this. She was surprised that I openly said it though.

Now that she knew the strict dress code wasn't so strict, I asked her if she planned on wearing the same sort of clothes to work.

"Are you gonna dress up again for work?" I asked

She giggled before she answering back, "I think so."

"I have never been the center of attention before. It was a real confidence booster." She said.

"It almost feels like a drug, you know? I want to feel more of that." She added.

"Well, I think you're going to get plenty of it there at work." I said.

I couldn't go to sleep that night. It was almost like Christmas Eve and tomorrow was going to hold another day of presents. I couldn't wait to see what she was going to wear tomorrow.

I woke up late, after she was already done getting ready. Her attire today, wasn't much different from yesterday's. Somewhat modest top. Instead of a blazer, a cardigan. Instead of a pencil skirt, a thin and bouncy, above the knee skirt. All in all, she still looked appropriate. Her legs however, were a different story. As always, it didn't take much to flaunt her legs. Even a pair of flats would've made her legs look good but today, she had on a pair of Mary Jane wedges. Wrapped around her legs were a darker but still sheer, pair of pantyhose. He looked sexy AND cute.

Per our usual morning routine, she kissed me goodbye and I headed out shortly after. Again, I tried to imagine what all could be going on at her job. The men staring at her, coming to her desk for no apparent reason. Guys following her around the office to watch her walk in her heels. This was a dream come true.

For the next two weeks, I felt like I was in heaven. I had a constant hard on for hours sometimes. She became very popular with many men at her office. She had become the "hot chick" at her job. She still had not gotten used to all the attention and continued to feed off other men's attraction to her. She had become more daring with her outfits, wearing lower cut blouses and shorter skirts. She had also discovered that most of the men there actually preferred her nylons instead of bare legs but it may have also been because of her choice in hosiery.

Her hose consisted of back seams, fishnets and even some colorful ones just to name a few. I even found her shopping online for quirky and sexy stockings to work into her wardrobe. During this time, we had plenty of sex and it seemed like each time, the sex would be even hotter.

Foreplay would start with her talking about other men staring at her and then elaborating about what she thought they wanted to do to her. Over the course of the next few weeks, it eventually amounted to her telling me fictional stories about her escapades with other men at work while I fucked her crazy.

After a few weeks of this, I finally proposed an absurd question.

She had just finished telling me about one of the guys at work who complimented her on her choice of shoes. Apparently, he was a fan of her peep toes.

"So...would you ever let him or some other guy...ya know...play with your feet?" I asked.

She laughed but calmed down when she saw that I was serious.

"Ummmmm...I don't know." She said.

I cut her off before she could continue "I don't believe that's cheating. I mean, it's not like it's sex."

"It's a form of sex, yes. But I don't see it as cheating." I added.

I continued "I think of cheating as full on sex when your partner doesn't approve."

She giggled again. "Hmmmm ok ok so...you would approve of that?" She asked.

I paused for a second. "I guess so, yea. Yes. I would approve of that."

"Ok, it turns me on! I admit it." I said.

"I knew it turned you on but I didn't know you would actually approve of me doing that." She replied.

I nodded my head and she smiled back. I could tell the wheels started to turn in her pretty little head. Her grin was growing with each dirty thought.

"Ok. So one of these days, I'm gonna come home and tell you a story but you won't know whether I'm making it up or not!" We both laughed.

Behind our laughter, I think we were both very turned on.

We wouldn't have hot sex every day and it wasn't every day that she would tell me a sexy story. Several days passed by with no sex and no story. I wasn't complaining though. I didn't want her to feel pressured.

A week after my dirty proposal, she had come home from work and I could tell immediately, something was different. It was her mood when she came home. She was immediately ready to fuck.

This day she had worn a low cut button up dress shirt that seemed to be rather tight around her breasts. She matched this with her favorite mid-thigh length skirt. This black, satin skirt was much tighter than her other skirts. It was snug enough that it would often ride up her legs when she sat down. She paired this skirt with her sexiest pair of black, sheer-to-toe, stockings. These were very sexy and playful at the same time because they had a floral design dancing up her feet, ending at her lower calves. The best part, they were extremely soft and silky. I loved these. To top off her legs, she wore a pair of her satin peep toe pumps. It would been hard for anyone to avoid looking in her direction.

It wasn't her clothing that had tipped me off though. It was the way she walked in. Her demeanor. She tried her hardest to act like she wasn't up to something but it didn't take long for her to give in to her hidden excitement.

"So you wanna know what happened today?" She asked.

"Of course..." I replied.

Her story didn't differ much in the beginning from any of her other stories. However, I was still wondering if something actually did happen at her work.

She started her story by telling me about the guy, John, who offered to take her to lunch on her first day there. He sat on the other side of the office and made every excuse to make his way over to her side. She explained that once she started staying late after most of the others had left, he started staying late as well. On multiple occasions, he would use this quiet time to hang out at her desk, flirting with her until she left work.

"So after everyone had left, I went over to John's cubicle and sat on his desk next to his computer." She said.

I already had a hard on. She grabbed onto my dick from outside my pants and slowly started to jerk me off. I didn't waste any time. I quickly started unzipping my pants and unbuttoning my shirt.

"He stopped what he was doing and tried to act cool. I never go over to his desk so he knew I was up to something." She said.

I had my shirt off by this time and I was stepping out of my pants. I grabbed her around the waist and carried her to the bedroom. Her story didn't miss a beat.

"We started talking and flirting again. I really got his attention when I started dangling my heel in front of him. He was staring right at my feet." She said.

I tossed her onto the bed. She landed on her back and sat up on her elbows. She began unbuttoning her own blouse. I helped by slipping it off her, exposing her lacy bra.

I was tearing off her skirt as she continued "I dropped my shoe and he bent down to pick it up. I pointed my toes at him and he bumped into them when he bent over."

"He smiled at me and I dropped my other shoe. He bent over again to get my other shoe so I touched his face with my toes again." She said.

I had her skirt at her ankles now and was working on wrangling them off her heels. I was able to pry her skirt off without removing her sexy shoes.

"Then he grabbed my feet and started massaging them. I told him that I liked it and then he started kissing my feet!" She said.

I was extremely turned on. In a flash, I ripped her sheer panties off her legs and positioned myself with her legs over my shoulders.

"He was putting his hands all over my feet and legs. Pushing his hands up my skirt." She said.

"He kept kissing my toes and feelin' up and down my legs, all the way to the tops of my stockings..." She said.

"And...?" I said.

She laughed.

"And then, he started licking and sucking my toes! He did this for a long time." She laughed. "Then he took my foot and started rubbing it against his pants on his big cock." She added.

I didn't want to wait any longer. I pushed my dick into her as far it would go. She was very wet so it slid in easily. She shrieked in both pain and pleasure "Ohhhhhhhh!"

I started pumping in and out of her slowly. In a few seconds, I had already started to pound her deep and with a much faster pace. Her storytelling stopped for a minute while she enjoyed having my dick inside of her. I rubbed my hands up and down her silky legs. I turned my head left and right to suck on her nylon ankles.

After a few minutes of me thrusting into her, she went back to her story. "Don't you wanna hear what happened next?" She asked.

"Mmmmm." I responded.

She was telling me rest of the story between her breaths since I was almost knocking the wind out of her with each push.

"Then he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. It was huge babe. It was really big and really hard." She stated.

"He hinted for me to touch his cock with my toes so I did. I started stroking his big cock with the tips of my toes. His dick was so soft and so were my stockings, it made my feet slide up and down his dick really easy. It felt really sexy on my feet." She giggled.

I grabbed her ankles and held her legs in front of me to soak in the view of her gorgeous legs and sexy heels. Her stockings were faintly shiny and extremely smooth. The floral design circling her ankle disappeared into the heel of her "fuck-me" pumps. I watched her legs rock while I fucked her.

"I gave him a footjob babe. I rubbed on his cock with my stockings." She said.

"Then he took my feet in his big hands and started pushing his cock between my feet. Did you hear me? Another man was having sex with your wife's feet." She said

I was in a trance. I could almost see him in my mind using her. I was getting close to cumming.

"He didn't last long though, babe. He was moaning after like 2 minutes of humping my feet." She added.

"Do you want to know what happened after that?" She asked with a sexy smile.

I could barely muster the words. "Tell me." I said

"Take off my heels baby." She ordered.

All she ever had to do to get me to cum is put her tiny, nylon feet in my face. I was powerless to this so I did so with caution because I wasn't ready to cum yet. This was too good.

With both hands, I slowly slid off her small pumps off her feet. I rolled my eyes at the seductive hollow sound they made when her feet popped out of her heels. I tossed them on the bed over head.

I started at her calves, kissing them gently. I made my way up her legs to her narrow ankles that I held with both hands. I kissed the floral pattern of her stockings that laced around her ankles. I continued up and over the heels of her feet when she spoke up again.

"I knew he was about to cum so I placed my toes over the top of his dick right before he did so that it wouldn't shoot all over me." She said.

By now, my thrusts into her had slowed dramatically. I like seeing her legs flail about when I pound her pussy but I slow down when she puts her hosed feet in my face.

"Then he came. I could feet it gushing and spurting out. I tried to keep my toes over his cock but some of it shot across the top of my toes. Some of it actually went through my nylons and got between my toes. It was really warm and I got really turned on. But most of it just dripped and smeared over the bottom of my feet."

I wanted to cum so bad. Her story had sent me over the edge.

Before I let loose, something caught my eye. I was kissing her feet sensually when I noticed a sparkly area on her sole. I stopped and held her legs by her ankles away from my face so I could see more clearly.

"You thought I was making this one up?" She asked.

The reality quickly started settling in.

I looked at her small feet with more detail. The floral design that spiraled around her feet and ankles was accompanied by a few slithering trails of glistening wetness. I had cum on her stockings plenty of times so I knew what this was. It was cum.

She had slimy trails of it running down her soles and near her toes. Some areas had already hardened after drying and could be more easily seen. Other areas looked damp and made her nylons look darker in the light. I pulled her feet closer to me and she pointed them in my face. That's when I saw a couple of small globs of white semen still hanging across her toes. The cum had settled at the nylon seam across her toes.

I was shocked. I couldn't believe this actually happened. I couldn't believe I was holding my wife's sexy feet in front of me, lathered in another man's cum. He used her like a fuck toy and she let him.

12