My Wife: The Slut

Story Info
Unsatisfied wife gets permission to find something new.
4.6k words
4.07
91k
41
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnWH625
JohnWH625
24 Followers

Chapter 1: The Talk

As I lay next to my wife of nearly 12 years, my naked body spooned behind her, I can hear her catch her breath as if she wants to ask me something but is afraid at the response. My nose nuzzles into the crook of her neck as my hand idly toys with her rather large nipple.

"Honey?" she says.

"Hmm?" My hand begins to creep closer to her belly button.

"Do you still find me attractive?"

"What? Of course I do. Why would you ask that?"

"Well, have you ever thought about screwing someone else?"

My hand has stopped moving. I pause pondering the question. I have never cheated on her, but as with most other men, I have fantasized about what it would be like to be with someone else. I better take the safe way out on this one.

"No. I haven't. Have you?"

She turns to face me. Her soft breasts roll against my arm and come to rest against my chest. She drapes her arm across my waist and looks at me.

"Sometimes I wonder about it. I mean, since I have been married to you, I have never been with anyone else, but I have to admit, there are times I think about what it would be like to be with someone else."

Damn! Once again, my instincts were wrong. I should have told her exactly what I was thinking, (Yea, Babe. I think about fucking someone else every day.)

"You do?" I say in response.

"Yes. Before I married you, I had quite a large sex drive, and to be honest, I still have desires."

My hand begins to move across her hip and cup her large ass. "Mmm. That feels good."

I have always known that my wife had a high sex drive. Unlike most other couples, my wife is the one who is always ready to go, and often she is left disappointed. After completely raising two kids, and being an active father with three more, my sex drive is not, nor has ever been as high as Michelle's.

"Is there someone you have in mind?" I say.

"No. Not particularly. It's just a desire to be fucked more often."

My hand begins to move across her ass. Fingers beginning to gently tease her crack. She stirs and spreads her legs. Now I wonder what it would be like to know my wife is banging another guy. Would I be upset? Would I be disappointed? After all, if she has needs that need to be fulfilled, and she isn't getting enough at home, whose fault is it?

My fingers begin to work more forcefully into her deep crevice and gently circle her pucker. She is beginning to breathe a little heavier now. How much pleasure could she get from having another man's cock in her pussy? Her tight, hot, wet hole that is constantly ready for a thick cock.

I feel myself getting hard and move closer to her. She responds by moving her hand up and down my back and down to the top of my ass. My middle finger beginning to press against her tight asshole. She begins to moan lightly as I push my finger barely into her hole.

"So, you want to have sex with someone else?"

"Mmmm." She is beginning to rotate her hips as I twist my finger inside her. "It's not a matter of wanting to have sex with someone else. It's a desire to be fucked hard and often."

"Does it make your pussy wet to think about a big cock sliding into your pussy?"

"Yes," she hisses at me.

I move my ring finger to her now very wet pussy.

"I can tell that you like the idea of having a thick cock in here."

"I love you, John, but I have the unmistakable desire to have a huge cock buried deep inside me."

I pull out my fingertip from her ass and plunge my ring finger deep into her pussy. She gasps.

"You want to have a huge cock right here?"

"Mmmm. Yes. I need to be filled."

At this point, I should be fuming. I have an average-sized cock, which, at the thought of my wife fucking some young well-hung stud, is now growing harder. My two fingers push into her pussy. She grabs the back of her knee and spreads her legs wide. I take this as a sign that this is not enough, so I add a third. My pinky moves to the top of her lips and begins to play with her very large clit. I can feel her clit begin to stiffen and stick out even more. She begins to move her hips in rhythm with my fingers inside her. Her face is hot and pressed against my chest. I spread my fingers inside her to open her further. She moans more deeply and begins to writhe on my hand.

"I need to be fucked, John. I need to have a fat cock buried in my tight pussy."

"Well honey. I am hard now. I can fuck you."

She smiles at me and turns over on her back after grabbing the vibrator from the side of the bed. Quickly, I grab her legs and place them on my chest. She spreads her lips and puts the vibrator directly on her clit. I push into her as she turns on the vibrator. I can feel the pulsing of the strong motor deep in my balls. God, this feels good. I begin to thrust into her. Her open hand moves behind her head to keep her from slamming into the wall as I begin to saw into her in a regular pattern. Her wet pussy grips the shaft as it slides into her. I can feel her vaginal muscles begin to squeeze, and I know she is close to cumming. I pick up the pace knowing that I will not last much longer. Her pussy is so wet and feels so warm around me that I cannot stop myself.

"Oh, God, baby. I'm going to cum."

She is lost in her pre-orgasm, but as always, she is waiting for me to finish. With a loud grunt and a final push, I bury my cock as deep as I can and feel my cum squirt into her. As soon as I finish, I move slowly inside her and her panting becomes harder. I can feel her pussy muscles grip against me as she is overtaken by her orgasm. I try to keep myself inside her, but the muscles are too strong, and she pushes me out. She continues to cum as I grind my cock against her slit knowing that I will never get back inside. She turns off the vibrator indicating that she is finished and tosses it to the side of the bed.

In under two minutes, it's over, and I gently raise her leg higher to slide out and roll over next to her. I am panting now, and she is sighing contentedly. I snuggle next to her warm body and place my hand on her tit. She covers my hand with hers as we bask in the warm glow of post-fucking bliss. Her eyes are closed, and she is breathing normally. I begin to wonder if she would be this calm if she had had a large cock inside her instead of my average one.

"So, you want to fuck someone else?"

She opens her eyes and looks at me almost sadly. "No, honey. It was just a thought."

She turns over, faces me and kisses me gently on the lips. A slight smile comes across her face as if she is thinking about something, but at this point, I would rather not start a fight, so I close my eyes.

I begin to think about the porn I have watched over the years. The satiated, sweaty faces of the gorgeous women who have just been fucked raw for 20 minutes straight. I begin to wonder if my wife would look as serene as she does now if a man with a cock the size of a summer sausage were pounding into her until she couldn't breathe. Would she be able to sleep after feeling a large set of balls slap against her ass? Her ass! Would she welcome having a thick cock buried deep in a place I can only get my fingers in because I just can't seem to get hard enough to fuck her there? Could she ever even think about having my smaller cock inside her after it had been pounded senseless? I can just picture it now. This faceless man pushing his meaty dick inside my wife's tight, wet, sucking pussy. Her eyes clamped shut. Her mouth gaped wide. Her nostrils flared as she has orgasm after orgasm before he turns her over, grabs her round ass cheeks and spreads them apart then pushes his very hard cock into her tight hole.

I can see the ecstasy on her face as he slowly pushes his fat cock into her tight cunt. I can almost hear her voice.

"Oh, My God! Fuck me. Fuck my pussy hard. It's been so long since I had such a huge cock inside me. I need it. I need your cock in me. Fuck me deeper. Oh, God. I'm going to cum. Please don't stop. Please don't ever stop fucking me."

As her imaginary words ring in my mind, I realize I am as hard as I have been in months. Even though I have just cum, and my balls are empty, I feel like I could give her the fucking she so desperately needs. I place my hand back on her tit. She gives a gentle sigh, but her breathing is normal and easy. I realize she is asleep.

Tomorrow comes early, so I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. The last thoughts that go through my mind are how much I love my wife, and how much I want to satisfy her. Even if that means giving her pussy to another man...or men.

------------

That night, visions of my sexy wife, her wet pussy on display, filled my mind. I imagined her in every conceivable position: on her back, on her hands and knees, riding cowgirl-style, backward cowgirl, standing, and in every position, she had a look on her face that said, "Finally!"

I woke up with a raging hard on and listened to her soft breathing. She was still asleep and had a contented smile on her face. Maybe she was having the same dreams as me, and she was loving every minute of it. I rolled over and placed my hand on her torso. My fingers gently gliding up and down her warm side and across her breasts. Her nipples, which were always hard, were poking out like two pencil erasers. I gently tweaked her nipple and gave a start as she woke up suddenly.

In a raspy voice, she crooked her neck toward me and said, "Good morning, honey."

"Good morning to you, beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmm. Yes. I was having a very nice dream."

"Did it involve a huge cock?"

She giggled. "As a matter of fact, there was a nice cock involved." She reached behind me and felt between my thighs. She found my cock standing straight out and wet at the tip, already leaking copious amounts of precum. "Mmmm. Was someone dreaming too?"

"Uh huh," I responded.

"Did your dream involve some sexy young girl who likes sucking cock?"

"Actually it involved seeing your pussy pounded by the biggest dick I've ever seen."

"Ohh! It sounds like we were having the same dream. Let me roll over so you can stick that big cock into me."

I knew she was being polite. My cock is by no means huge. As it stands now, my cock is about 5 ½ inches with a nice head on it. My wife is happy with the thickness and often tells me, "if you lost weight, your cock would be very nice." She grabbed the vibrator and lay on her back. I took my usual position between her legs and placed her calves against my chest. She was already dripping, and I easily slid into her tight hole.

"Oh, fuck. That feels nice," she said. "You are fucking hard this morning."

"I know. I can't get this image out of my head."

"What image is that?"

"The image of a big cock sliding into your pussy."

She turned on the vibrator, and I immediately felt her muscles grip my shaft. I began to slide into her quickly. Her pussy was churning as I began to move my hips in a slow motion. I so enjoy the feeling of her tight walls as they collapse against my shaft. Damn, it felt so good being inside her. I grabbed her thighs and pressed her pubic bone against me and began to fuck her faster. My heavy balls began to slap against her ass cheeks, and her juices began to flow even more. I could feel the wet heat cover my balls as the sloshing, squishy sound grew louder. I looked at her face lost in complete ecstasy. Her large tits bouncing back and forth as my cock assaulted her tight hole. Since I still had not peed, I knew my hard on was going to last a little while, so I kept up my strong pace. Her pussy spasmed, and she began to cum hard. I felt her pussy milking my shaft. My cock was literally covered in her warm flow. A sexy combination of hot pussy juice and warm pee escaped from her cumming pussy and drenched my cock and balls. It felt incredible. I redoubled my efforts and shoved into her harder. She continued to cum and squirt all over my lower abdomen as her orgasm rocked her entire body.

"Oh God!" I shouted. " I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, John. Cum in my pussy. Give me your cock. I love how you fuck me so hard like this in the morning. Don't stop. I need it. I'm gonna cum again."

Hearing her beg for it and seeing her face contort as her second orgasm moved through her gave me a feeling of absolute power. I slammed my cock into her as the vibrator continued to hum against us. I lowered my stomach down to press the vibrator harder against her massive clit, and then it happened. I saw stars! My cock erupted as I began to scream. Her second orgasm was more violent than the first. Her wet cunt squeezed so hard against my spewing cock that it nearly got stuck inside. I was no longer able to move, but I didn't care. My shaft was buried as deep as it would go as she squirted more hot liquid all over my stomach, my balls, and my upper thighs. I could feel her pussy muscles coax the cum from the shaft as it shot deep into her.

She turned off the vibrator and literally threw it to the floor. My cock was still buried in her, and I was still as hard as a piece of iron. I slowed my movements put kept my cock moving slowly in and out of her pulsing box. Her eyes flew open, and she stared at me as though she thought I was possessed. I smiled at her and wedged my hand between our wet bodies and began to rub against her very hard, very long clit. My finger began to rub up and down as I worked my cock back and forth inside her. At this point, my thighs were blazing. I was definitely getting a work out this morning, and she was appreciating my efforts. I diddled her clit back and forth as I continued to move my pelvis against hers. Her pussy let out another large squirt of pee, and she grabbed my hand and pulled it away from her throbbing clit.

I let out a guttural moan as I grabbed her thighs and pushed back deep into her. Visions of her tight pussy being fucked by a monster cock were filling my mind. I pretended my cock was huge, and I began to pound into her even harder. I could feel my cock bottom out inside her and I felt the head jam against her cervix. Closing my eyes, I envisioned that my cock was five inches longer. I could feel her pussy continue to milk my shaft squeezing it tightly, but this morning, I was not going to lose this battle. I willed my cock to stay inside. She was NOT going to push me out today. I could feel her purposely trying to squeeze her cunt. She was giggling. I knew she was trying to push me out.

With a seriousness etched in my face, I looked at her. "Not today, my slutty wife. You are not getting rid of me so quickly."

She just moaned and relaxed knowing she was not going to win this fight. I grabbed one of her pendulous tits in my hand and pinched her nipple. My cock continued to pound into her as I felt her pussy become tighter.

"That's it baby. Fuck my cock. I love how tight your pussy gets when I fuck you like this. I'm going to cum inside you again."

"Yes, John. Cum inside me again. Your cock is so fucking hard inside me. Give it to me. Fuck my pussy. I want to cum again on you."

"You want my cum, baby?"

"Yes," she hissed. "Give it to me. Fill me with your cum. Oh shit. I'm going to cum again. Don't stop. Fuck me baby."

And fuck her I did. I felt like I could go for hours. It was probably only three or four minutes, but I was not going to let up until I deposited a second load into her. She settled into rhythm, grabbed my clutching hand and forced me to pinch her nipple. She bucked her wide hips against me and forced her clit to press harder against the base of my cock. I began to slide the shaft almost all the way out before plunging it all the way back in. Her pussy muscles were no longer working against me but were sucking me in with each forward thrust. I felt my balls slip tight against my body, and my toes began to tingle. I knew I was close to cumming a second time. I let go of her tit, grabbed her thighs and pressed her into me. Her eyes became wild as she clutched her tit with one hand, and the sheet with the other.

"Oh, baby. Here it comes. I'm gonna cum again."

"Yes, John. Cum with me. Cum inside me. I love you so much. Fill me with your seed."

"Now, baby. Now!" I thrust one last time and I had one of the strongest orgasms of my life. My head spun as her pussy convulsed around me. She was gripping me tighter than she had in years, and I knew I could not stay inside her much longer. The first jet of cum shot into her, but her contractions were so strong, that she pushed me out. My hard cock slid against her slit and the head teased against her throbbing clit. My second jet of cum splashed against her clit and shot onto her lower stomach. My cock quickly began to deflate as my balls emptied. She screamed, cursed and gave into a powerful orgasm as she squirted all over my cock, balls, and the now soaked sheet.

Sweat dripped along my temple and across my forehead.

My hands raked against her upper thighs as I let my shaft rub against her sloppy slit. My entire lower body was covered in a mixture of our combined cum and her pee, and it felt glorious. I quickly lowered myself and laid next to her. I could hear her panting as I lay on my stomach and pressed my still-leaking cock into the mattress.

At this point, our bodies were not touching, but I reached over and placed my hand on her heaving chest and gave her nipple a playful pinch.

"Ouch! Don't do that. They're sensitive."

I smiled and cupped her breast and idly massaged it. She let out a satisfied moan and rolled over toward me. She grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around herself, and I snuggled against her.

"How was that?" I jokingly asked her.

She giggled. "You have to ask? Could you not feel my pussy squeezing you?"

"Mmm. Yes. I felt it. It felt amazing."

"You were so hard. What got into you this morning?"

"I had a dream that a huge cock was thrusting into you. You looked so satisfied and happy. It made me happy to see you happy."

"I can't believe you were able to last that long. It felt incredible. If you fucked me like that every night, I wouldn't even think about some other cock."

I laughed. "If I fucked you like that every night, either my legs would fall off, or I would die of a heart attack."

She busted out laughing. "Yea, but DAMN! It would almost be worth it, don't you think?"

No! It would not be worth it. I knew at that point there would be no way for me to keep up with her. My legs were shaking violently, and I was beginning to get a headache. If I fucked her like that every night...No! There was no way I could fuck her like that every night. I would not survive.

She reached over and pinched my nipple hard.

"Ouch. What the fuck was that for?"

She laughed. "I can't believe you made me pee so much. The bed is soaked."

I smiled at her. "Well, at least I know you had fun."

"Oh, my God. That was great. I have not cum that hard in a long time. I think that ranks right on up there with the best sex I've ever had."

A smile came across my face. (That's right bitch. I just fucked you so good, it was the best sex you've ever had. I can satisfy you. I am strong enough. You don't need anyone else.)

She continued, "Now, if your cock was just four inches longer, and you got hard like that all the time, I'd be all set."

Damn. That little piece of narcissism didn't last long.

I smiled at her. "If only."

I relayed the past 24 hours in my head. I had just given my wife some of the best sex of her life, and it nearly killed me. My legs were throbbing with pain, my head hurt, and I could not seem to catch my breath. I knew that if my cock became hard again, she could probably go another hour. I knew I could not ever satisfy her. I knew that, if she were to truly have a blissful sex life, it would have to include another man....or men.

The thoughts of another man pounding into my wife weighed heavily on me. On one hand, I was not 100 percent sure I would be able to handle knowing that my wife was getting pounded by another man's cock.

JohnWH625
JohnWH625
24 Followers
12