My Wife: The Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The First Time.
3.6k words
4.14
52.7k
17
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnWH625
JohnWH625
24 Followers

(This story is a continuation of a pervious chapter, and to better understand the characters, it is suggested that you read Chapter 1; however, this chapter should be able to stand alone. This is a work of fiction.)

Chapter 2: The First Time

The week passed slowly with little talk of what had occurred the previous weekend. Last Saturday, I had decided to allow my wife to fulfill her fantasies of having sex with someone outside our marriage. Although our marriage of 12 years had its ups and downs, we were basically happy other than the fact that my wife revealed to me that she was sexually unsatisfied. After a long, and surprisingly horny talk, I came to the conclusion that my wife's happiness was more important to me than any misgivings I might have in allowing her to be adventurous.

Although the work week had been typical of every other week, things changed on Thursday night. When I came home from work, my wife told me she was planning on going out.

"Thursday night is 'Thick Thursday,' and I want to go out and see what the place is like."

I was a little surprised, but I played it off as if this is what I had expected from our initial conversation.

"Oh. Um...OK!"

"I'm not saying I think anything is going to happen," she said. "I just want to go there and see. Women get in free, and Thursdays are supposed to be for BBWs."

In my throat, my heart caught.

(She's actually going to go through with this. This is the moment of truth. If you have a problem with this, you need to tell her now that you changed your mind.)

"Do you think there will be a lot of people there?"

"I don't know," she said. "That's why I want to go there."

I nodded and continued to play with the kids while we watched TV.

At 8, I went upstairs, as usual, to put the kids to bed, and my wife followed me (not so usual). As I changed diapers and changed the kids into pajamas, I heard the shower turn on. A steady stream of butterflies went through my stomach at the thoughts of someone actually putting his cock inside my wife's very tight, very beautiful pussy. It was too late. The moment to back out of this had passed. If I told her now that I did not like the idea, I knew we would get into a huge fight: not something I was looking forward to.

20 minutes later, I was sitting on the end of the bed feeling sullen and wondering if this was the worst mistake I had ever made. Michelle was visibly excited as she toweled off her body and hair. She rummaged through her lingerie drawer (a drawer that has rarely been used in the last few years) and selected a lacey red teddy. She looked beautiful, and I immediately thought how lucky the guy would be that actually got to see it. As she smoothed it against her body, she looked at me.

"Are you sure you're OK with this?"

"Yes," I lied. "Go out, and have a good time."

She smiled the way a school girl smiles when she is getting ready for her first date. She picked her best looking red dress and adjusted the teddy under it.

"Are you planning on actually having sex tonight?" I asked.

"I don't know. We'll see what happens. I might not like the place at all. I heard that there are a lot of trannys there. I might get there and hate it and decide to leave."

"Can you call me and let me know if you do find someone just so I'll know?"

"No, honey. You can't take a cell phone in. It's a security thing. They don't want people taking pictures, so you have to leave your cell phone."

She continued to straighten herself out and fix her short brown hair so that it looked just mess-up enough.

"You smell nice," I said.

"Thanks, babe. Just in case I find someone, I don't want to get there and have them say, 'wow, you're hot, but you stink.'"

She stood in front of me, and I hugged her around her waist as I sat on the bed. She wiggled her tits on my face, and my hands immediately went to her ass. I began to knead her cheeks in my hands and raised my mouth to lick her long nipples through the sexy red dress.

She giggled, "That tickles. OK, now, stop. I gotta go."

I let my hands drop to my sides as she put on a comfortable, non-sexy pair of shoes and walked out the bedroom door and headed down the stairs.

I went to the landing at the top of the stairs and called to her. "Honey?!"

"Yea?"

"Have fun, OK? Make sure you use a condom."

She giggled. "Of course. I will be safe."

"I love you." I tried to give her my most sincere voice.

"I love you too." She called back to me. She grabbed her purse and a light jacket and headed out the door. She was gone.

I laid in bed for a few minutes wondering what kind of pussy I was. I just allowed my wife to go off and possibly fuck the hell out of some strange man. She would open herself up for another man's cock, and I let it happen. I tried to busy myself with work, but I couldn't concentrate. I read over the items on my Facebook wall and did not find anything interesting. As usual, my mind switched to porn. I dabbled with some of the regular videos I normally would watch, but nothing seemed to appeal to me, so I went to a category I had never gone to: HUGE COCKS.

I played the first video and I immediately began to picture my wife laying on her back as a man with an enormous cock began to pound into her. The woman on the screen was screaming, panting and gasping for her breath, and all I could think about was, "that's probably my wife right now." As I continued to watch, I began to feel my cock harden. It's not like this is out of the ordinary, most nights after I put the kids to bed, I will jack off and then fall asleep soon after. Tonight was different though. After 20 minutes of furiously trying to bring myself off, I stopped. I just could not make myself cum. I closed my computer and turned off the light and tried to fall asleep.

I lay in bed for the next 30 minutes wondering if Michelle would actually come home soon. I thought back to all the years we had spent together, and although our marriage had been rough the past few years, almost to the point of getting a divorce, I realized that I still did love her very much. I did not want to lose what I had. I thought about the kids and what would happen with them. I fell asleep with these last thoughts going through my mind.

The bed shifted several hours later as my wife crawled in next to me. Dreamily, I asked, "did you have a good time?"

"I did," she responded.

She laid in front of me on her side, and I wrapped my arm around her, spooning against her, my hand firmly placed on her breast.

"Ooo. Be careful. They are sore."

Sore? Why would my wife's tit be sore? Then I remembered.

"Well," I said imploringly. "How did it go?"

"I lost track of how many times I came."

"Really??? Wow...what happened?"

She began softly. "I showed up and there weren't too many people there, so I walked around for a little while just exploring. There were a lot of transvestites there, but very few men. And, the men who were there were not my type."

"What do you mean your type? You have a type?"

She pinched the back of my hand. "Yes, I have a type. I might be slutty, but I have standards. Anyway, I was about to make one last circle around the place when I saw this older black guy sitting on the bench. He smiled at me. I said 'hi' to him and he asked if I was having fun. I had to admit, I was disappointed in the way the night had gone, but I told him I was doing OK. He asked if I wanted to have a seat, so I sat next to him.

"He asked me why I was just doing 'OK.' I told him I had not found anyone interesting enough to play with. He said, 'I haven't found anyone either. I was really hoping to get a blowjob tonight.' I told him that I didn't give head. He asked me, 'well, what are you looking for then?' I told him I wanted someone to fuck my pussy. He gasped at how forward I was, but then...Oh, honey...then he unzipped his jeans and said, 'well, how's this look?' I actually startled myself. John, his cock must have been 8 ½ inches long and it was thick; just a little thicker than yours. So, I grabbed it and begin to stroke him. He was so hard."

I had been listening intently to her telling of this story and lightly kneading her right tit, and when she said she wrapped her hand around his cock, I felt a bolt of electricity move to my balls. I was almost instantly hard.

"So, what happened then?" I was beginning to knead her tit a little harder and she began to gyrate her hips slightly.

""He asked me if I thought it was nice. I told him that it was a very nice cock. I asked him if he had a condom, and he said he did, so I grabbed his hand and we went into one of the bedrooms. I helped him put the condom on. It almost didn't fit. I had to really work my hand hard to slip it on him. He asked me what my favorite position was, and I told him that I like it from behind, so I got up on the bed and stuck my ass up in the air. He got behind me and did not waste any time. He pushed it into me. I felt the head of his cock hit my cervix, and I thought I was going to pass out. I think I came first right then. So, he started moving in and out of me real slow. I swear I could feel every inch of him inside my pussy.

"After a few minutes, he started moving faster and he kept saying stuff like, 'oh girl, you are so tight. Oh god, you feel so good.' He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me. I mean like really bang me good. My head was moving so fast. I think I came like five times. Every time I came, he would stop just for a few seconds, then he would go again."

I moved my hand to Michelle's pussy, and it was soaked. "He had his cock right here?"

"Yes," she hissed. "He had it so deep in me. After I came the fourth or fifth time, he pulled out and told me to lay on my side. He got behind me and lifted my leg up and slid his big cock back into my hole. He reached around me and started playing with my tit, then he moved his hand down and started rubbing my clit. He was fucking me so hard and fast, I thought for sure he was going to cum right then, and I would've been OK with that, but he didn't. He kept going. I came two more times with him behind me like that.

I put my finger inside Michelle, and she gave a little squeal. She was so wet. I slowly moved my finger in and out of her while she continued to tell me what happened.

"After about 10 minutes, he pulled out and told me to roll over on my back. So, I rolled over and lifted my legs. He put his hands on the backs of my knees and bent me almost in half. It hurt a little, but I didn't care. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it against my slit and my clit and then just shoved it back inside. I came again right then and he just held his cock deep inside me until I stopped squeezing him. After I came, he started moving in and out slowly. I could feel the length of his cock rubbing against my clit every time he pushed into me. You should have heard me. I was almost screaming by this point. I kept telling him to fuck me. It felt so fucking good."

I was dumbfounded. I was so confused. Here I was fingering my wife while she is telling me that less than two hours ago, she had some stranger's huge black cock buried inside her, and I loved it. I loved listening to her tell me every detail. I thrust my cock against her, and she moved her ass back against me. I felt my hard cock rubbing in her ass crack as my finger slowly moved in and out of her; my thumb massaging her erect clit.

"So, what happened next? Did he cum?"

"No. He didn't. He pulled out again and told me to get back on my hands and knees. I don't think I've ever moved so fast in my life. And, then he was back inside me. He took his time. He was moaning a lot and telling me how tight I was and what a good fuck I was. He told me that you were a lucky guy."

I smiled. I was incredibly proud...and so turned on.

"After a few more minutes, he pushed down on the small of my back and had me lay down on my stomach. He never left me. He just spread his legs further apart and laid on top of me. I could feel his sweat drip on my back as his cock slid all the way in and then all the way out. He was pounding into me so hard by this time. I think I came three more times, but I don't know. He had his hands on mine as he held them above my head. He was really fucking me hard now, and I was lifting my ass when he pushed in to get him in deeper. He kept telling me how lucky he was and he didn't think he was going to have any fun. He kept calling me 'baby' and 'girlfriend' while he fucked me so good."

I could feel my cock driving against her pussy from behind as she continued her story. I was torn. I wanted her to continue her story, but I wanted so badly to fuck her. I had never been so turned on in my life. My cock was literally throbbing against her, and I was afraid I was going to blow my wad right then.

"Oh my God, Michelle. This is fucking hot. What happened then?"

She giggled a little. "Well, this is the funny part. Just as he was turning me over again, there was a knock on the door. The security guy said it was 3 am and they were closing. We needed to leave. So, he got off me and he started to get dressed. I got my clothes and tried to hurry putting them on. He told me he wished he could've cum, but that he hoped he would run into me again. He waited for me to finish getting dressed, and he opened the door and left."

"So, he didn't get to cum?"

"Nope." She laughed. "I feel bad. He deserved to cum, but it wasn't like I planned it."

I laughed out loud and said, "That's funny. Now, roll over, I have to fuck you."

She rolled over on her back and grabbed her vibrator. I held her legs high in the air and pushed my very hard cock into her well-used pussy. She grimaced when I pushed into her. I felt like I could still feel his cock inside of her. Her pussy was throbbing and spasming as I pushed into her.

"Oh, my God, John. You are so hard."

I just moaned at her and began to slowly push into her. I adjusted my hips so I could push as deep as I could into her and began to thrust slowly. She turned on the vibrator and I could feel her pussy squeezing my shaft hard. I thought she was going to push me out, but I was so hard, I knew it wouldn't happen. I took my time; sawing into her wet cunt in slow motion. I wanted this feeling to last. She threw her head back and I knew she was having another orgasm.

"Oh, John. Fuck me. Fuck me good. You feel so good inside me. I'm cumming. Oh, God, YES!!!"

I couldn't hold back any longer as her pussy gripped my shaft and pulled it into her instead of pushing it out. I held it deep inside her as her tight muscles milked my cock. I threw my head back and shot my cum deep into her; three, four, five squirts into her open pussy. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Her cum squirted out on my cock and soaked the bed. The vibrator was making a wet squish sound as she held it to her throbbing clit.

When she turned off the vibrator, I climbed off her and laid next to her. We were both panting, and my hand immediately went to her tit. She grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. My extended middle finger began moving over her hard clit. Softly, I rubbed her clit while I held her lips apart. I gently nuzzled her clit barely touching it and she began to moan louder. With my finger on her, she came again..hard.

"Put your finger back inside me."

I kissed the side of her neck and pushed my finger into her. I could feel the mixture of my cum and her juices coat my finger. She was insatiable, and I was loving it. I thought, 'I am a lucky guy.' I could feel my cock rubbing her leg. It never went down. I was fingerfucking her juicy pussy slowly and diddling her clit when she had yet another orgasm. I crawled between her legs and began to eat her pussy quickly. I clamped my mouth around her lips and thrust my tongue into her sloppy hole. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my tongue deeper into her. She was almost screaming at this point.

"Oh, John. Lick my pussy. Eat me. God, it feels so fucking good. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum again."

I moved my mouth higher and sucked her clit hard. She screamed, "YES!!!!" and thrust her hips out to me forcing her cock-like clit deeper into my mouth. I sucked it hard burying my face in her pubic bone. I flicked her clit quickly with the tip of my tongue as my lips captured the large throbbing clit. I was pressing my hips into the mattress as I felt her orgasm begin to overtake her. My cock was still so hard.

As her orgasm started, I removed my mouth from her and quickly crawled up and grabbed her legs and held them to my chest. I thrust back into her as her orgasm built. As soon as I entered her, she screamed. I could not stop fucking her. I grabbed her thighs and forced my cock deep into her. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass as I moved my shaft into her spasming wet pussy. Without the vibrator this time, I lasted longer than normal. I slowly pushed in and out loving every inch of her on me. Her juices were spilling and squirting out of her covering my cock, my balls, and my stomach, but I did not stop.

I held her feet and kissed them as I slowly rocked into her. I leaned against her legs for balance and continued to pound into her. I knew I was going to cum soon, so I began to speed up. I could feel her pussy clamp down on me in yet another orgasm.

I could not hold back any longer. I thrust one final time and unloaded my spent balls into her. Even though I had already cum twice, I was still rock hard, but I slowly pulled out and laid next to her. This time, I immediately put my hand between her legs. She opened them again like she wanted more. I played with her clit for a few more minutes as she continued to moan and writhe on the bed. This was the horniest either of us had been in a long time, and I felt so close to her. She felt my cock soften against her ass and knew I was done, so she grabbed my hand and placed it on her tit. I squeezed her flesh for the next several minutes and enjoyed the closeness I felt to my wife. We didn't say anything else and within a few minutes, she was snoring lightly. I kissed the back of her neck and whispered into her ear, "I love you, baby."

In a dreamy voice, she said, "Mmm. I love you too."

JohnWH625
JohnWH625
24 Followers