My Wife, The Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
The ending of the story.
2.2k words
3.7
51.1k
8
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capelmawr
Capelmawr
60 Followers

WEDNESDAY.

I let Samantha lie in that morning and wake up in her own time. It was not until two-o-clock in the afternoon that she put in an appearance. She poured herself a cup of coffee, moving gingerly about the kitchen. She saw me watching her and felt she had to give me an explanation "I feel really sore this morning, they kept banging my pussy and arse like there was no tomorrow, I've never been pounded like that before. It was great but I'm feeling it today".

We had three visitors that afternoon, the first was Marge, with the inevitable carrier bag, which she handed to Samantha, "Your costume for tomorrow" she announced. Sam took it, but for the first time I thought I saw a little bit of regret in her eyes when she took it. I hung on to that look as a sign that my hanging around might be worth while. It was certainly something to give me hope, anyway. She did not stay long, saying she had to go and arrange Samantha's big (She emphasized that word) surprise for tomorrow.

The next was Gary, who had called for his video. I reluctantly gave him a copy of the first nights action and he too left in a hurry.

Finally Dan turned up to tell Samantha that he had missed her the night before and that he hoped he would be "in favor" tomorrow, whilst signing to me with his finger and thumb making a ring whilst he poked another finger through the ring they made exactly what he meant.

Finally we were left alone, although we could not think of anything to say to one another.

THURSDAY.

Marge did not have to tell me where they were going that night; the T shirt said it all! Samantha wore her now customary tight slacks which showed off everything she had, this time in a bright red colour with a T-shirt of the same hew above on which was written "I'M AN BIRD LOVER" and on the back, "and I'm looking for a black cock or two"

I was getting worried about her when she finally arrived home at around midnight. She and Marge came walking into the living room together with a small, wizened looking black man, the very opposite of what I expected to see. I could not help but notice that Samantha was minus her top and her breasts were shiny with drool. Her slacks were lowered as well, so that her arse was uncovered.

"This is Allcock," said Samantha.

I was surprised to be introduced, but thrust out my hand to say hello. "How do you do, Mr. Allcock" I said.

Marge seemed to find this very funny and nearly collapsed laughing. "His name is not Allcock, he's known as Allcock because that's what he is, All cock."

"Yasser," said Allcock," When the good lord gave out dicks he gave me the biggest and everyone else had to make do with what little was left."

With that statement he lowered his trousers and produced what looked like a big fat black snake from his underpants. I gasped along with Sam. It was enormous! The fat head looked like a sheep's heart, fixed onto a pint beer bottle. I could not see Samantha taking that or any one else for that matter.

"Yes, the good lord blessed me and made it my mission to stretch out the pussies of young white girls like they were intended to be stretched out and tonight I intend to stretch out little Sam here."

"How can you be sure that she can take that monster?"

"man, on the way over here in your wife's friends car, I had my hand so far up inside her pussy you would have thought she was a glove puppet, that's how I know she's going to take ol' friendly here. I'm going to make your bitch my bitch tonight and then I will pimp her out to the brotherhood and she'll get all the black cock she can handle."

I gasped at the impudence and ego of this little man, but something told me he could do it if he wished to!

"Are you one of these sick fucks who want to watch?" he asked.

"No, I hate what my wife is doing, but I love her."

"Good, then you can watch her love big black cock." He said, and pushed Samantha into a kneeling position and presented his cock to her mouth. Sam at once took him into her mouth and started sucking him. I watched transfixed as she ran her tongue up and down that monster and sucked on the head as if trying to get a taste of the cream from it. He stood there proudly as she slurped at that big black dong, patting her on the head as you would a child. He let her administer to him for about five minutes before he pulled her to her feet, running his hands from her tits to her pussy as he did so.

"I think it's about time to get the main event started" he said and waited until Marge led them out of the door and up the stairs.

I sat there stunned for a minute or two. Samantha had never shown any interest in black men before, why now? Then suddenly a cry from upstairs shattered my reverie.

"OH, MY GOOD GOD, IT'S MASSIVE!"

I turned to the Television and quickly switched to the video cameras.

Samantha was kneeling on the bed and 'Allcock' was taking her doggy fashion. His big black cock was buried deep inside her willing pussy. He soon started the in and out motions and it looked like he was pulling the insides of her out and stuffing them back with every in stroke. Samantha's pussy was stretched to the limit!

Suddenly, using one of the ceiling cameras I saw the tell tale signs of her white cum show up on his black cock. He noticed it as well.

"Hey girl, you've cum all over my black dick, haven't you?" he demanded.

Samantha grunted in agreement.

"You love my black dick, don't you?"

She grunted again.

"Well, tell me, shout it out so your no dick husband can hear."

" I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK DICK IN MY TIGHT WHITE PUSSY" She screamed.

"Then how is this for you," he said, and began the power fucking that I thought might turn her pussy inside out.

He quickly put her through a series of sexual gymnastics, Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finally missionary but with her knees up flattening her tits, as he drove his cock deep inside her. Samantha's pussy was turned into a frothing, foaming mess of cum before he finally offloaded his balls deep inside her.

I expected him to take a break at this point but to my horror I saw that he was still hard, and he began putting Samantha through her paces again. She was cumming almost non stop at this stage, and he was battering her pussy like he had never had one before. Her screams and moans echoed through the house.

I had seen enough but could not go to bed with the noise she was making, for I knew I would not be able to sleep, so I sat there watching this amazing black man hammering Samantha's pussy like it had never been hammered before.

I knew now that I could never put up with this behavior from her anymore. The only answer was to kick her out. This was re-inforced by a further exchange from the pair.

"You are going to come with me and be my little whore, aren't you?"

"Anything you want."

"You'll fuck who I tell you and bring me home lots of money, and in return I'll fuck you rigid every night."

"OH, YES, YES, YES, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! THAT IT, FUCK ME!"

The screams, moans and groans kept up until five in the morning. Then Allcock left, but not before coming in and taunting me. "I'll come back for her tomorrow. She's my bitch now, her pussy belongs to me."

To exhausted to climb the stairs I stretched out on the settee and fell asleep.

FRIDAY.

I awoke at about eight –o-clock the next morning, and went upstairs to have it out with Samantha. I found her lying on the bed in the spare room, cum was still seeping out of her pussy, which was still gaping open from the pounding it had got last night.

Instead of waking her I covered her with the duvet and resolved to tell her I was throwing her out when she woke up.

At five – o- clock in the afternoon, when she still had not appeared I went back upstairs to wake her up. I knew that she might need time to find a place to sleep that night. She was still in the same position on the bed and when I shook her to try to wake her she did not wake up nor murmur. I felt her pulse and it was there, although a little sluggish to my mind, and felt her forehead, which felt cold and sweaty. I again shook her but got no response.

Panicking I ran down stairs and phoned an ambulance and then ran to the front door to see if I could hear one coming. As I opened the door I was surprised to see Marge on the doorstep. She jumped back startled. I had had enough of her and let her have it with both barrels.

"Fuck off, Marge, you've done enough. I am waiting for an ambulance to take Samantha to hospital."

"What's wrong?" she cried.

"Nothing at all to do with you," I cried, and turning her around I put my foot to her backside and booted her off the doorstep.

She looked back at me, rubbed her arse and made off down the path.

Eventually the ambulance arrived and the medics agreed that she needed to go to hospital after trying for ten minutes to wake her, so they put her on a stretcher, carried her to the ambulance, loaded her up and set off with me following in my car.

Luckily the accident and emergency department was not busy and she was soon seen by a doctor and after several conferences with other doctors she was packed off to a ward.

The next few hours were spent waiting for her to undergo various checks and procedures. Eventually a doctor came to me to check whether she had taken anything that might have caused her to lose consciousness and I told him that she hadn't to my knowledge taken anything. He told me that they were keeping her in for the night for more checks in the morning. I insisted on staying with her and spent the night by her bedside in a private room I paid for.

SATURDAY.

The next day was spent with Samantha having further checks, X-rays and finally a scan. The doctor came and saw me at about noon with a very grave face.

"I'm afraid your wife has a brain tumor," he said, "It is between the two parts of her brain that control how we feel pleasure and how we make decisions. Have you noticed any changes in her personality lately?"

I had to agree that I had, although I refused to go into details. I was then told she needed an immediate operation on the tumor, otherwise she would stay in a coma for weeks. I agreed to let him operate and signed the consent form. Then he sent me home to get Samantha some night clothing and other items she would need.

I drove home in a daze.

Whilst I was packing a case for her I heard a knock at the front door. I went down and found Dan, with a big shit eating grin on his face, standing at the door.

"Hi. I've come for Samantha, We arranged for her to spend the weekend with me, so I can get some more of that sweet little pussy." He said.

I turned as if to let him in, then turned back and faced him. "Sorry, she can't come out at the moment, but she asked me to give you this."

I hit him with everything I could muster and felt immense pleasure as he fell backwards, his nose squashed flat across his face, very obviously broken. I waited until I heard him groan, and then slammed the door.

When I got back to the hospital I found Samantha lying in bed once more, her head covered by a turban of bandages and her hair obviously having been shaved off. The doctor told me that they had operated and it had been successful, although she would still need chemotherapy to be sure that she was cured, and that she was expected to wake up shortly.

About an hour later she opened her eyes.

SIX MONTHS LATER.

Samantha fully recovered, although she has to go for a check up every six moths to make sure the tumor does not return. She could not remember anything about her adventure into slutdom and returned to be the loving, sexy wife I adored.

We moved away from the area, and I was lucky enough to find a job with another firm in my line who needed someone like me to take them up to the next level. We have cut ourselves off from the people we used to know and have made new friends.

Samantha still experiments with being a slut, but I am glad to say, only with me now.

THE END.

Capelmawr
Capelmawr
60 Followers