My Wife - The Substitute Stripper

Story Info
Wife secretly fills in for party stripper. Surprises herself.
8.8k words
4.39
119.6k
158
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, it has been a several years since I have submitted anything here. But, as I was cleaning off my computer I came across a few stories I had started and stopped over the years. So, I cleaned them up and thought why not. All stories, are inspired by my beautiful wife. I hope you enjoy.

*****

"What do you mean you can't send anyone?" I nearly shouted into the phone.

"Mrs. Michaels, please. I'm sorry, but we are not a very big agency." said the voice on the other end of the phone.

"But, you said that my husband's party would have one of your top girls."

"I know, but, we only had two girls available for tonight, and one is already out."

"Oh my God..." I said, exasperated. "What I am I supposed to do?"

"I am really sorry. But, the girl I had scheduled is really sick."

I sighed, softly, into the phone, frustrated.

"Would it be possible to reschedule your party to another..."

"No!" I said definitely, not letting him finish. "We can not reschedule this party! My husband's best friend is getting married in two days and his friends are starting to arrive."

"Again, I am sorry," the voice said softly.

Discouraged, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, exhaling noisily, "Thank you," as I slid my finger across the screen to end the call.

How did I get myself involved in this, I thought to myself. My husband's best friend from college, Chris, was getting married and I was the one that had to arrange for a stripper? When, I was the one totally against the idea in the first place. But, my husband assured me it was a tradition in their group and that nothing sexual ever happens. So, being too busy, he asked me to call around to the different agencies and find a stripper.

I had searched local websites for a week, before I finally worked up the nerve to make a call. The person answering the phone seemed professional, as well as, very nice. I gave him the day, date, time, and location for the bachelor party and we agreed on a price, $350 for a 90 minute show. He took down my name, number and email address and told me that he would send me a link to one of his dancer named, "Danielle." He said that I could watch video clips of her show and if I was not impressed, he would find me another dancer.

That evening, my 15 year old daughter, Laura finished her homework and left to spend some time at a friend's house. So I took the opportunity to check my email and quickly found what I was looking. I glanced out the window to ensure that Laura was really gone and turned down the volume on the speakers. I opened the email and I clicked on the link. A few moments later a young, attractive girl appeared on the screen and introduced herself. "Hi." she said cheerfully "My name is 'Danielle' or 'Dani' for short and I work for A1A Modeling and Dance. I am 23 years old, and a college student majoring in business." She went on to say that she was a natural blonde, 5'8" inches tall, nearly 6' in heels, wore a 34B Cup, and was clean shaven. She talked about her interests including, aerobics, dogs and dancing, as well as her dislikes, such as, rude people, waiting in line and technology. She seemed really nice.

Once again, I looked out the window before clicking the "preview" link. A few seconds later the video began. The camera focused in on a dark room with a single bright light shining on a young man seated in a chair. As the frame pulls away, a song begins to play and "Dani" enters the frame. Her blonde hair was pulled up on top of her head; she wore a pair of cut off denim shorts, a western shirt buttoned half way down and tied at the bottom around her waist, with a pair western boots. She walked in-time to the music and circled her partner, stopping directly in front of him; she began to sway to the music. Her hands on her hips, her stance wide, and her knees bent to better accentuate her moves. Eventually she moved closer to her single audience, did a step-turn in time to the beat and turned her back to him. She made direct eye contact with the camera as she continued to move her hips, bending her knees deeply she lowered her body widening her sway. Her hands slid off her hips to her ass as she continued her dance. After a few moments, she slowly moved her hands up her body eventually, coming to rest on her breast which she pushed together as she continued her hypnotic sway. She took her left hand, still maintaining eye contact with the camera and ran the tips of her fingers down her shirt between her breasts. I looked away from the computer screen for a moment and took a deep breath and a quick glanced out the window again.

Returning to the screen, I noticed that she had moved backwards, against her partner. Her legs were spread wide and she was straddling his legs. She reached up and released her hair, which fell down in long, blonde loose curls. Her hand then slid down her face, past her neck and came to rest between her breasts, but this time, she slowly unbuttoned the top button. Maintaining a strong eye contact with the camera, she seductively licked her lips as she moved her hand down and unfastened the second button. Surprised, I actually felt a sense of arousal come over me. I watched as she unfastened the third button and brought her other hand up and slowly untied the knotted top. She slowly spread her arms, opening her top revealing a very sexy black bra, with what looked like a rose tattoo peaking out over the top, inside of her left breast. She stood, turned and faced her partner; again she straddled his lap, lowering herself on him. She placed her hands on either side of his head and pulled his head in close to her chest, continuing to grind her hips into lap. She would touch his face; run her hands through his hair, and over his shoulders. She would lean forward and let her hair cascade down over him all the while grinding her hips into his crotch. In time, she stood up, took a step back and turned around, again facing the camera. Again, fixing her eyes on the camera, she moved her hands to the top of her hips, slowly bringing them to the front. She slowly unbuttoned her shorts, and teasingly lowered the zipper. She placed the toe of her right boot behind her left and pushed down as she seductively bent over in front of the young man, giving him a nice view of her perfectly shaped ass, and pulled her left foot out of her boot. Then she removed the right boot. She stood up, placed her thumbs inside the waistband of her denim shorts and slowly pushed them down over her hips, again bending over and pushing them down her thighs until they freely fell to the floor. Now clad in only a bra and matching thong, she stood and casually kicked her shorts aside as she turned and took a step toward her partner. Again I noticed a small tattoo heart and a name that I could not make out on her right cheek of her ass. She knelt in front of the stoic young man and moved her head over his crotch. She let her hair flow down over his legs, she reached up with one hand and placed her hand securely on his chest and grabbed tightly at his shirt. She held it there as she swayed her head and long hair over his legs. Finally releasing his shirt, she lowered her face into his crotch and ran her cheeks over his bulging groin. Simulating oral sex, she would run her hands up his thighs and let her head bob up and down, side to side... After a few moments, "Dani" seductively turned her head and looked back at the camera. She licked her lips and the video faded to black.

I quickly snapped out of my daze, took a deep breath, my panties soaking wet and again, glanced out the window. Not wanting to be caught watching a scantily clad woman dance on the screen. I actually watched it two more times over the next few days, the last time masturbating myself to orgasm as I watched.

Now, what could I do? I was not happy about having to hire a stripper in the first place, but I also did not want to let my husband down. I leaned forward and laid my head down on the desk, "What can I do? I sighed.

"About what?" The voice came from behind me and I shot straight up with a jolt.

"What?" I replied quickly, as I turned to see my husband standing in the doorway to our bedroom.

"You just said, what can I do?"

"Oh, I don't know. I lied, "I was just thinking about everything that needs to be done before the wedding."

"Ellen, tonight I don't want you to worry about the wedding or anything else." He placed a hand on my shoulder and gave a little squeeze. "I want you to go out and have a great time at Tracy's Bachelorette Party."

Damn, I thought to myself. In all the confusion I had completely forgotten about Tracy's party.

"And Honey, I also don't want you to worry about the stripper, nothing sexual is going to happen," He gave me a reassuring look.

"Yes, about the stripper." I took a breath, "I need to tell you something..."

He cut me off, "Ellen, it's just a tradition among my friends."

"But, it's..."

"I told you, it all started as a joke back when Rick..." The doorbell rang interrupting Jay in mid-explanation.

"You had better get that." I sighed.

He leaned down, gave me a kiss on the forehead, "Don't worry, he whispered, I love you. I want you and the girls to go out and have a great time."

"Ok." I said, as Jay turned and started toward the door.

I could hear the festive greetings as my husband opened the door. I thought to my self, why do grown men revert to adolescent boys when it comes to Bachelor parties?

"Where's the stripper? I heard his friend Rick bellow, which was met with a chorus of cheers and laughter.

Then an idea crossed my mind and I laughed quietly to myself as I turned to look into the mirror. I laughed out loud as I thought about the idea again. Then I stopped laughing, stared at myself in the mirror for a moment more and said, "Why not?"

Turning toward the bed I l saw my neatly wrapped gift I had purchased for Tracy laying on the edge of the bed. Again I laughed out loud and said, "Yeah, why not." Although, I am 35 years old, I am still considered attractive. I'm Five feet, six inches tall and weigh 120 lbs. I walk daily, ride my bike, and swim when I can; I also work out at the local Fitness Center 4 days a week. And, my breasts are not huge at 34B, but occasionally do I catch guys checking them out.

I grabbed the package from the bed, my make-up case from the dresser, a pair of white high heels from the closet, and an overnight bag from the dresser. I then went to our daughter's room, making my way through her teenage clutter to closet. I ruffled through her outfits until I found her Halloween costume. Last year she dressed-up as Cinderella, and having brown hair, she wore a blonde wig. I then went to her desk and grabbed a handful of pens and a pair of scissors from her art box. I placed them all in the bag, as well as, a bottle of Hello Kitty Glitter Vanilla Scented Body Spray and walked quickly out of her room.

With bag in hand, I walked to the entryway closet. I opened it, reached inside and found my old London Fog Black Trench Coat and threw it over my arm. I had probably only worn it twice, so I knew that Jay would not recognize it. I closed the door. "What's in the bag?" Jay asked, startling me as I reached for the handle of our front door.

"Oh, just some party games." I brushed off casually.

"Ok, well, you girls have fun tonight." He grinned, "But, not too much fun."

I turned, stepped toward him, put my arms around his shoulders and whispered, "Yeah, well, we don't have a stripper coming" then giving him a little peck on the lips.

"Well, umm... well... We talked about..."

"I know." I interrupted. "Just look out for her tonight around your juvenile delinquent friends, Ok!"

"Yeah, sure..."

"Ok, have fun." I said as I turned, gathered up the package and bag and walked out the door.

Once outside, I took out my cell phone and dialed Tracy's number as I walked to the car. When she answered, I told her something had come up, and I had to run into my office causing me to be running late. I went on to tell her that if I didn't get the problem resolved that I may not make it at all. I apologized, and told her that I would definitely be at the wedding tomorrow. Fortunately, she understood and told me to give her a call if I finished early. I told her that I would and hung-up. I swiftly threw the package into the passengers' seat of the car then got in. I started the car, and backed out of the driveway, careful to avoid the cars parked in our driveway and in front of our house. I then put the car in drive and pulled away from the house. Two blocks later I turned left, then left again into an alley. I drove the car slowly down the alley until I came to a stop behind our house. I parked, out of sight, behind my husband's outbuilding, where he kept such things as his tools, lawnmower, and golf clubs. I grabbed the bag and package and got out quietly. I walked around the building, in the shadows until I came to the door. I flipped the latch, opened the door, and slipped inside. Once inside, I shut the door, flipped on the light, and laid the items on the workbench. I thought about what I was about to do and started to laugh once again. My husband would recognize me in second I thought to myself. Then I got to work.

I removed the wrapping paper from Tracy's gift, a wedding night set consisting of a White Floral Tapestry Corset and Thong with Sheer Nylon Stockings. I had finished the outfit with a Satin Two-Tier Veil with a White Ribbon Trim. I laid it all out on the workbench. I then opened my bag. I took out the make-up case, art supplies, and scissors placing each on the bench. I then began to undress. Once down to my bra, ironically called the Victoria's Secret Showstopper, and panties, I reached for the red pen and pulled down the left cup of my bra. I proceeded to draw a small red heart on my skin just to the inside of my upper right breast. I outlined it in black, with a curly green stem and two small leaves. Adjusting the bra, the new tattoo just peaked over the top. I then removed my panties, took the black pens, leaned around as far as I could and proceeded to draw what I thought looked like a Chinese symbol on my right ass cheek. I colored it in then wrote the words Little Girl, in flowery script, underneath, just for fun.

Giving the ink a few minutes to dry, I opened my make-up case and applied a heavy coat of base. I then applied heavy make-up to my eyes, cheeks, and put on my brightest red lipstick. I then took out the long blonde wig and a brush the hairs out straight. I tied my own hair back and affixed the wig to my own hair with bobby pins. Looking into my compact mirror, I laughed out loud as I seemed to look like a drag queen. But, I still looked like myself. Thinking quickly, I grabbed the scissors and cut 4 inches of length from the inner veil. I then folded the veil length wise in thirds; cut two holes cut two holes, and tied it around my head, carefully adjusting the holes over my eyes. Brushing the hair of my wig out over the mask, and affixing the veil, I dressed in the wedding night set, finally putting on my white high heels. Topping off the look, I applied an ample amount of the Glitter Body Spray. Once again, I looked into my compact, but this time I didn't laugh, because the person looking back was not me. I smiled and thought to myself, my own husband will never recognize me tonight.

I put on the trench coat, secured it tightly around my waist, turned off the light, took a deep breath, and walked out the door.

I practiced an introduction as I walked around the house, careful to stay in the shadows, each time trying to deepen my voice. Finally reaching the front door, I said my introduction one more time, sighed softly to myself, closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I could hear their voices inside as I pressed the doorbell. A few moments later, the door opened, and their stood my husband. I froze, wanting to run, but unable to move. I could not think of anything to say. He smiled, and said, "Well, you must be Dani."

"Yes," I responded softly, still unable to move.

"You have spoken to my wife, I'm Jay." He extended his hand toward me.

"Y..ye...yes." I stammered, "Yes, I have spoken to...Ellen." Reaching forward and grasping his hand to shake.

He leaned back and turned slightly, with my knees numb, I forced myself to take a small step, then another as I walked through the door. "Well, I'm glad you could make it tonight." Jay said cheerfully, "Oh, and I have this for you." He reached for an envelope and handed it to me. "It's all there if you want to count it. Plus I added a little extra."

"Thank you." I said, "That's Ok." Extending my hand, I took the envelope and put it into my pocket.

"I promised my wife that I would take care of you this evening. If anybody gets out of hand, or you feel uncomfortable, let me know."

"Thank you. I will."

"Oh, and if a guy named Rick starts to bother you, please let me know. I think he wants to make you some kind of offer. He really is harmless, just ignore him."

"Thanks, I will."

As we started through the house, Jay asked if he could take my coat. I declined and told him that it was part of the act. "I like your veil and mask." He said as we walked to the back of the house.

"Well, tonight Jay, "I'm the Mystery Bride."

He smiled, "Again, if you need anything, just let me know."

"I will," I said, as I was met with a chorus of hoots, whistles, and howls.

A porno was playing on the Big Screen TV and music was on the stereo.

"Look what Jay found!" One of them yelled from across the room. "Let's get that music turned up!"

The guys really got excited then.

I deepened my voice slightly, "Well, can't a bride to be get a drink around this place first."

"Hell Yeah!" Came another loud voice. "My name's Rick and I would love to get this Pretty Bride a drink." He took my hand and led me away from my husband. I looked back at Jay for a moment and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"Well, what would you like?" Rick asked showing me to the bar.

I usually drink wine, but tonight, I said, "Something strong. "

Rick walked around the bar, opened a bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little more than a shot into a glass. Then he opened a bottle of Coke and filled the glass then handed it to me. Needing some instant courage, I took the glass, and swallowed it in two large gulps.

"Another?" Rick asked.

I handed him the glass, and he poured me a second drink. I took the second drink, turned and nearly ran into Jay's friend from work, Phil. I had always thought Phil was attractive, but had never mentioned it to anyone. He was tall, well built, tanned skin, with dark hair and eyes. Jay had told me once that Phil played basketball in college, and dominates their local league. "Well, aren't you a cute one." I said.

He smiled, "Thanks. He said calmly, "I'm Phil."

"I'm E... The Entertainment, Dani." I caught myself. "I'm the Mystery Bride."

"Nice to meet you Dani," he shook my hand, and then led me to the couch where we continued to talk for a few moments.

As, I finished my second drink, Rick was there with my third. Other party guests came up and introduced themselves to me. Some I already knew, some I did not. Occasionally, I would glance over at Jay. True to his word, he did keep an eye on me when the intoxicated guests would approach me.

Following my fourth drink I was feeling pretty good. At one point I found myself, actually flirting with Phil, his hand on my thigh, my husband sitting only inches away.

Then out of nowhere, Rick took my arm and pulled me away. "Sorry to interrupt guys, but the Bride and I have got to discuss a little business."

Jay followed close behind and said, "Rick!"

"It's Ok." Rick said, "It's just the tradition."

Jay rolled his eyes and sighed.

Rick pulled out an envelope from his jacket and handed it to me. Inside there were 4 new $100 bills. "Well, Miss Mystery Bride," Rick started, "We have a little tradition at these things, called Blow Job Roulette."