My Wife, The Writer Ch. 02

Story Info
Will they stay together or part as friends?
3.9k words
4.39
126.4k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers

Again thanks to 'Techsan' for the editing of this story.

If you haven't read Chapter 1, please do so.

*

"Charly, I would never make you give up your writing. You're too talented and I know you will become a famous author some day. You can continue to write if you refuse the feedback. You see, I checked out everywhere you post. You can check the boxes that say 'No e-mail accepted' and just receive comments. You would also have to change your e-mail address."

"You know, the reason I came home early was I have to go to New York on business for two or three weeks. I was going to ask you to go with me but I've changed my mind. I think we need this time apart so you can think of what you want to do. I can't go on like this. I'm all torn up inside. I have always believed you but now I'm not sure. I only went through one day of your e-mails. I couldn't take anymore. For all I know you could have been doing this for months or even years."

"Please don't leave me, Gary. I need you, I love you. Please believe me. I have not had any affairs since I met you years ago. I'm so sorry if I hurt you," replied Charly.

"I'm going away on business, Charly. Please take this time to make your choices in life. Decide what is most important to you. I will be back and then we'll decide where we go from there. But Charly, you can be sure of one thing. If you cheat on me or I find out you have, our marriage is over. Whatever you do, Charly, never lie to me. I need to trust you if we are to make it together. You must understand that I truly love you but the hurt and the jealousy are just too much for me to bare."

"Gary, I have not cheated on you, with God as my witness. I haven't lied to you either. I should have told you about the e-mails but didn't want to upset you. That was a mistake, not a lie. I love you and will prove it to you when you return."

I told her I was going to leave that evening. I was suppose to wait till the next day but I had to get away. I had to try to think this out and I know Charly was going to have to make her choices too.

I packed my bags for the trip, kissed Charly goodbye, and headed out the door. We both had tears in our eyes. As I was pulling out I heard Charly in the background saying, "Gary, I do love you."

I checked into my motel and after settling in I gave Charly a call. I wanted her to know I arrived safely and gave her a number she could reach me at it I had my cell off. Just her saying hello brought a tear to my eyes. I said, "Hi, honey, just wanted you to know I arrived safely."

"Gary, hi, honey. I miss you already and it's only been about eight hours," she said.

I responded, "I miss you also, but we need this time apart so you can figure out your priorities. I know you love me. But is that love strong enough to want only me? I'll try and call regularly. I will be working ten to twelve hours a day. But if you need me please call. You're the number one priority in my life. I'd give up anything for you if necessary. I just hope you feel the same."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Please take care of yourself and please call me," she replied.

After I hung up I went out to get some dinner. It was kind of funny. Here I was an older guy in a nice restaurant by myself. I don't know if I was hit on or just flirted with. I do know I could have had some nookie without any problems. If they were prostitutes it would surprise me. These were some damn good looking women. The one thing I knew is that there was no way I was going to cheat on Charly. No one night stand would be worth losing her over. If we didn't make it, it wasn't going to be my fault. I was going to give it all I had.

The days were busy for me. That was good. I didn't want to think of Charly all day long. I had a job to do, that's why I was sent there. I worked with a number of good people setting up a new project. We were ahead of schedule which was good. I might be able to get home earlier. I never mentioned it to Charly because I didn't want to get her hopes up or put any pressure on her decision making.

I went out to lunch and dinner with a number of different employees both male and female. It seemed the attitudes of some of the younger people seemed less conservative. They talked a lot about their sexual prowess. Two different woman offered to keep me company if I wanted any. They were both married. God, they were from Charly's generation. I sure hope she didn't think like they did. It was pretty much do what you have to do to get ahead. You have to understand how they put it to keep from getting in trouble. "Would you like me to come and keep you company for awhile this evening?" was how they put it.

I would always say, "No, thank you. I'll be fine."

If I didn't love Charly so much it would have been awfully easy to have a bed partner for the night. I was just hoping Charly felt the same as I did. I never really felt good about our age difference. Two many good looking young studs out there and I honestly can say that I haven't a clue how women think.

I called Charly pretty regularly and we talked about general things. She told me about some of her new stories. I never asked her about feedback or comments. I would find out soon enough when I got back. I knew if she chose the readers or had continued to reply to the perverted mail that our marriage would be over. This wasn't a game, this was our life, our future. I sure hope she realized that.

After the first week I decided not to call one evening. I wanted to see if Charly would call me. She didn't. I decided to wait another day and that evening my cell phone rang. It was Charly, "Gary, are you okay, you had me worried to death. You didn't call me last night."

"Yes, honey, I'm fine. I feel asleep early last night and when I woke up it was too late to call. I didn't want to disturb you. How are you doing?" I asked Charly.

"I doing fine but I don't like being away from you. It was a bad idea not taking me with you. I miss you so much," she replied.

"How is your decision making going?" I was half afraid to ask.

"Gary, I love you, I won't do anything to jeopardize the love we have for each other. I stopped accepting feedback the day after you left. I still get some from the people who already have our e-mail address, but I won't answer any unless I know it's from another writer. Is it okay to accept it from other writers?" she asked.

"Charly, you be the judge. If they want to talk about your stories then of course it's okay. If they want to get personal then the answer is no. Honey, I'm not trying to tie your hands here. I want you to enjoy your writing. I want you to enjoy the comment page. I would like for you to get tips and recognition from other writers. Where I draw the line is when people get personal with you. I just can't handle that. I'm very adamant about that. I'm selfish, jealous and madly in love with you. I can't live on the edge. I have to know that the two of us are one."

I didn't tell Charly that I would be home about a week early. I wanted to surprise her. Then Friday came around and I was actually going home. As I started the drive home I called Charly on my cell. When she answered I told her that we might get done with the job early and I may see her before next Friday. She seemed happy about it. I told her that we could maybe plan a couple of special nights out. She said she loved the idea. I then told her I wouldn't be in the motel so if she needed to reach me to call my cell phone. I told her I loved her and would call her later tonight. She said she loved me and would wait for my call.

I headed home. Charly sounded happy and truthful. God, I sure hope she was. Our future depended on it. Time flew on the trip home. I listened to the radio and thought about all the things Charly and I could do together. I was about fifteen minutes from home when my cell phone rang.

It was Charly. She was crying frantically,."Gary, help me , they're going to rape me." Charly was screaming out.

My God, what was going on? "Charly, Charly, are you there? Are you alright?" I screamed into the phone. What was happening? I could hear Charly crying. Then I heard another voice on the phone. It was a male voice.

"Well, hello, Gary," he spoke.

"Who is this? Where's Charly?" I yelled.

"Easy now, buddy. Charly's fine. Damn, I'll say she's fine," he laughed

"You fucking touch her and I'll kill you, you son-of-a-bitch," I cried.

He laughed, "You aren't going to kill anyone. Fuck, man, you're 400 fucking miles away and the little lady is right here."

That's right they didn't know I was on the way home. I only had a mile or so to go. "Who are you? What do you want? Who let you in?" God, I had questions but no answers.

"The little wife invited us here a couple of weeks ago. I guess she didn't know we would show. My wife can't wait to lick the little lady's pussy before I fuck the hell out of her. And you're not here to help her. It doesn't get any better than that," the pervert said.

"You mother-fucker, I'll beat you to the edge of your fucking life if you lay a hand on her," I said. Not too much further to drive. If I could keep him on the phone I might make it there before they hurt Charly.

The pervert then said, "Why do you threaten us when you can't do jack shit, asshole? Just stay on the phone and you can hear the little wifey get fucked. As soon as my wife gets through eating that pussy."

Then I heard him tell his wife to hold the gun while he takes the knife and cuts off Charly's bra. I heard Charly scream out. I yelled into the phone, "You son-of-a-bitch, I'll kill you, I'll kill you."

"Hey, Gary, your wife has some fine tits. Listen to what happens when I squeeze them." I heard Charly scream out. The son-of-a-bitch was hurting her. Then he said he was going to cut off her panties. I could hear Charly yelling, "Please don't, please don't." Then the pervert told his wife she could start licking Charly's pussy. I could hear Charly keep pleading with them.

I could see my house and the strange car in the drive. Decision time, how to proceed. I screamed one more time at the pervert and told him I was going to beat him to a pulp.

He said, "Right, big man, just like Superman, you're going to fly in from New York and save the fair princess," he laughed.

I hung up the phone and dialed 911 and told them rape in progress and gave our address. I figured since we live in a little community it would be five to ten minutes for them to arrive. I had to save my Charly now.

I grabbed my tire iron and slowly walked up my front steps. Good they were in the back bedroom. I had to remember he had a knife and his wife had a gun. I wouldn't have much time to react. All I had was my surprise and a tire iron and a lot of rage built up. When I got to the bedroom door I could hear them inside. The door was slightly ajar. The woman had a gun in her hand and was licking the pussy of a crying Charly.

"Isn't that pussy wet yet woman?" He yelled at his wife. "Damn, I thought she liked to get licked. She's got one more minute and I'm going to fuck her even if she's dry." He set his knife on the table and started undoing his pant's. He yelled at Charly, "Your fucking husband hung up on us. Think we should call him back so he can listen to you getting fucked?

It was now or never. He had set his knife down and had his pants and underwear down below his knees. I screamed as loud as I could, BASTARDDDDDDDDD, I ran into the room swinging the tire iron all the time screaming. I swung for his privates and he put his arm down to protect himself. The tire iron connected to his forearm and I heard something crack. Then I swung low and connected a direct hit to his left kneecap and down he went. Yelling and crying at the top of his lungs. His wife aimed her gun at me and when she turned Charly kicked her in the back of the head as hard as she could. I took one big swing with the tire iron and caught her wrist breaking it as the gun flew across the room.

Charly jumped up and went after the gun as I hit the sorry bastard one more time. A direct hit to the collar bone. I heard sirens coming. Charly walked over to the man's wife and gave her a backhanded bitch slap that scratched her cheek with her rings and bloodied her mouth. Then Charly quickly put on a robe as the police entered.

We knew the officers. Being in a small town, everybody knew everybody. They radioed for two ambulances and paramedics. Charly went in the other room and changed her clothes. They would need all the ripped and torn clothing as evidence.

The paramedics said it looked like the pervert had a broken collar bone, a busted forearm and a busted kneecap. He would be walking with a limp the rest of his life. His wife had facial abrasions and a busted wrist. They asked Charly if she needed any treatment and she told them she would be alright now since I was home.

We went into the kitchen and Charly told the police what happened. That she was on her computer when these two people rang her doorbell. When she opened the door, they pulled a gun on her and forced their way in. They said they were going to rob her but first they thought they would have a little fun with her. They forced her into the back bedroom and proceeded to cut off her clothes. They had her call her husband so he could hear her being raped while on the phone. They thought he was in New York but he was thankfully on his way home.

She went ahead and explained the rest of what had happened and then I told them my side and that I called 911 before going into the house. After taking our statements they left.

"You came home early and possibly saved my life. I love you so much, Gary. Next time take me with you," she asked.

"I'll never leave you alone for days ever again. It was a couple of the worst weeks of my life just not having you as part of it," I replied.

She spoke, "Gary, I'm so sorry. That was the people that you said might come after me. I was so foolish not to listen to a wise old fart like you." She smiled. "I have changed the way I do a lot of my stories. I'll show you everything tomorrow. Tonight I just want you to make love to me and hold me in your arms all night."

We cleaned up the mess in the bedroom. While I got in the shower Charly changed the sheets and blankets on the bed. Then she joined me in the shower. We spent the next half hour in the shower washing each other. Then we went to our bed and made love just like we did the first time we got together.

I kissed her breasts, and sucked on her nipples ever so gently. I rubbed them in a kind of tender massage, first one then the other. I worked my way down to her soft stomach. Kissing and licking her belly. I was getting ready to go between her thighs when she said, "No, it's my turn. You are always pleasuring me with oral sex. It's my turn to pleasure you." With that said she got up and had me lay on my back.

While I was laying there she kneeled down on the bed. As she smiled at me she reached out and took hold of my hard member. She put her tiny hand around it as best she could leaving only the purple head showing. She bent over and I watched as she opened her mouth and lowered it over my helmet, slowly licking it like a Popsicle. Then she moved her hand further down on my hard rod and took more into her waiting mouth. My member was growing with every lick and suck. She lowered her hand one more time controlling the amount of cock to enter her waiting mouth.

The sight of her doing that was so erotic. As her head moved up I could see the pre-cum mixed with her spittle running down my very stiff cock. I whispered to her that I wasn't far from coming and she said that's what she was waiting for. I asked her to turn and lay on me so I could give her pleasure while she was pleasuring me. She turned and lay along my body in a sixty-nine position. I had her moist pussy right over my face. I buried my tongue, nose, lips and entire face into the wetness of her valley. God, was she hot. As she was pumping against my face I erupted. I couldn't see her face as I came but I know her lips and mouth never left my member. Then I felt her cum, her juices completely soaking my face.

She had brought a towel in before we started making love so we could wipe off some of the excess juices. We than lay next to each other and cuddled and took a well-deserved rest.

I woke up with my arm around her. Just looking at her sleep was nice. Beautiful, sexy and mine. She woke up with me staring at her. She just gave me a big beautiful smile and then kissed me. Round two began as she turned her back to me and I entered her moist pussy from behind, sliding right into her till my pelvis touched her ass. We had a round three before resting again.

The next morning we had a lot of things to do. We had to go to the court house and sign the Assault and Attempted Rape and Breaking and Entering charges. Then there was the gun weapon charges which our state has. The prosecutor said they would be put away for a long time. The press got hold of the story and ran with it. It turned out to be a big story. "Writer attacked by stalkers and saved by loving husband."

Charly and I went back to our house and she was showing me what changes she made so she could have both her career and her husband. First she went to the story web sites and showed me where she marked "On-site comments welcome," and "No Feedback or e-mail accepted." Then she showed me her bio where she had "Bi-curious" marked. and changed it to "Happily Married." She looked back at me and smiled. She then went to the deleted file and showed me where only a few feedbacks that had gotten through. Most were okay authors but still a few were nasty ones. Then she went into the sent file and showed me her reply to them totally telling them off and if they persisted in writing she would file charges against them or send her husband to their house to take care of the problem.

I was so happy with her. She was really trying. What more could I ask?

We were bombarded with news reporters for about a week. Everyone wanted to hear the story. Then one day it happened, A publisher called and asked her if she would like to write a story on the turmoil of being a writer and of her assault charges? She replied to them that she would write this story on one condition - that they publish her novel that was such a big hit on the web sites.

The publisher "hem hawed" around so Charly just told him she had a couple of other publishers that had been calling and the first to take her up on the offer would get both stories and then told the publisher, "That's the way big business goes." The publisher quickly accepted her offer for the two book deal with an option to purchase other stories or books for one year.

Charly was ecstatic. She was so overjoyed, she had finally made it to the big time. She went down in the next few days and signed the agreements with a five figure advance on the two stories. She submitted the one story immediately and had to write and submit her 'Writer, stalker' story within one month.

Due to all the press we did move. Just too many people knew where we lived. Charly also changed her e-mail address and only gave it to certain writers.

Well, six months have gone by. Charly's first book made the best seller list. Her second book about her stalker is already in its second printing and is also a best seller. Her publisher called and wants to negotiate a long term contract. Guess we'll see where that goes.

As for me, I am looking in at my now "Author/Wife." with all her attention focused on her thoughts and transferred to the computer screen. She is writing a new story. She looks at me and smiles. She motions for me to come over to the computer. "Want to read my new story?' she asked.

I said "Of course." I sat down and looked at the title of her new book and tears came streaming down my face. Her new story, "My Lover, My Husband, My Hero" then in fine print she wrote and the father of our child due in seven months.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers
12