My Wife Turns Me Out At Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more thrusts, Steve pulled my ass aggressively back against him, mashing my ass against his balls. Then I felt something hot squirt inside me. Pulse, after pulse, after pulse. It was obviously a LOT of cum....10 days worth. He stayed there for a moment, pushed in to the hilt. Then, as his cock started to soften, he began to pull out...It just sort of slid right out, and I could feel cum dripping down my balls and thighs. I just laid there, face down with my eyes closed, breathing deeply.

I could have slept there like that. My gaping asshole dripping with cum....But soon I heard Sharon crouch down next to me...Right in my ear she whispered "I just LOVE doing this to you. I own you, you nasty little slut...You are mine, and I love that you'll do whatever I say".

I looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you. Thank you". Then I closed my eyes and I felt her kiss my forehead.

12