My Wife Was a Whore

Story Info
She denied it all, until I had the proof.
4.2k words
3.85
172.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

Today, I had an early appointment with a client not far from home. I finished with him later than I had expected so I headed home to surprise Mona, my wife, and take her out to lunch before I went downtown to my office. When I got home I searched for her all over the house until I went into our bedroom. That was where I had my epiphany.

I stood there looking at the chair next to my wife's closet with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. The clothes she was wearing this morning were neatly draped across the back, ready to be worn again when she returned home from where ever she now was. It was another confirmation of my suspicions that she was having an affair.

I had noticed on several evenings during the past few weeks that she was freshly showered when she greeted me with a kiss as I came home from work. Her normal routine is to shower every morning when she gets up. The family usually breakfasts together and then she then takes our 12 year old daughter and 14 year old son to their respective schools and I leave for work in the opposite direction, She has the day to herself until she picks them up at 3 pm unless they have, and they often do have, some extracurricular activities. She often complains that she spends most of her day being a chauffeur.

I left and went to the office but I didn't get much work done, my mind was filled with too many questions. Who, what, when, why? I had to wait until I returned home to get my final confirmation. Sure enough, when she kissed me hello, she smelled so fresh and clean, but she was wearing the same clothes she was wearing when she left in the morning. The same clothes that were draped over the chair at noon time today. Where did she go and why did she change clothes to do what she did and then change back again before she picked up our kids?

When we sat down for dinner I asked her, "How was your day today?"

"The usual," was her reply, "I was home until early afternoon when I went marketing and then I picked up Beth after band practice and Ted after soccer. We didn't get home until almost 5:30."

She lied about her day but now I knew the answer to about the when, it was on the days both kids were late in coming home from school. So many things fall in place when you are alert to look for them. So I queried the kids separately and found out what days they stayed later at school. I found that several days a week were late ones for them both at the same time. Sure enough, those were the days when Mona was freshly showered for my home coming.

My work often has me out of the office, so the next time the kids had long days together, I was parked around the corner from my home. When Mona came back from taking them to school, I watched her drive into the garage and back out again 15 minutes later. I followed her into a factory district and watched as she parked and exited her car. My jaw dropped when I saw her walk towards, and then enter, a bar half a block away. She was dressed like a hooker. Tight micro mini skirt, scoop neck sweater, 4 inch heels and obviously no bra and no panty line under that skirt. She looked very fuckable and unfortunately it wasn't meant for me.

I waited for almost an hour, several guys went in but no one came out so I decided to take a chance and go inside. It was dark so I sat at the near end of the bar figuring that the light from the window would be behind me and I would be in silhouette and not be recognizable. It worked and I saw her but she was too busy to even know I was there. She was at the other end of the bar with three guys. One had his hand on her tit, the other had a hand up the short skirt and the third was kissing her. When he broke the kiss I could hear her laughing and saying, "Come on guys, that's enough, you know Monty would kill me for letting you touch me without him being here and you paying for the privilege."

I ordered a beer, and indicating the group at the other end of the bar, asked the bartender if that went on often. He replied, "Not too often, she usually meets here with her pimp a couple of times a week and he keeps a pretty tight rein on her. He doesn't want her giving away anything for free."

"She must be pretty hot?"

"He gets $200 an hour and that's a lot in a neighborhood like this one and I haven't heard of any one complaining."

So, my wife was a whore and her pimp's name was Monty and she was worth two hundred bucks an hour. If I wasn't so pissed off I would have been happy to know I was getting a bargain at home. Except that I now knew I would never fuck her again but I wanted to know more about Monty.

I left and went to work, my mind in turmoil. When I got home, there she was, freshly showered and giving me the usual loving greeting. I could hardly keep from puking when her lips met mine. The kids were chattering away when I said to her, "I called you today for you to look for something on my desk but you were not home."

"What time was that honey?"

"About 10:30 this morning."

"I was at the gym then, you should have called my cell."

"Wouldn't have done any good. What I wanted was on my desk."

Another lie, at 10:30 she was in a bar getting felt up while I was watching.

That night as we were going to bed she said to me, "It's been a while since you made love to me. Aren't you interested any more?"

If she only knew how repulsive, even the thought of that, was to me now.

"I have been under a lot of stress at work and now I think I am coming down with a cold. How about a rain check?"

"OK but I intend to collect on that check."

I laid down with my back to her and she snuggled up behind me. She kissed the back of my neck and said, "You will never know how much I love you."

I grunted and said, "And you will never know how much I loved you."

She never caught the past tense.

The next long school day I went right to the bar. I was dressed like a mill worker with a cap pulled low over my face and seated where I was last time. I was nursing a beer when she came in. She breezed right past me, dressed like she was last time, and made a beeline for a black dude seated at the other end.

He greeted her with, "Why the hell can't you get here earlier?"

"You know why lover, I have to get my kids to school."

"Yeah, I know you do but it doesn't give me enough time to dip my wick into your sweet pussy before you go to work."

"OOOOH, you know how I like it when you fuck me. Don't tell me you have an early John lined up for me. I want you inside of me not some fat old slob."

"Nothing I would like better than planting my cock in your ass right now but I have a $500 gig for you right off the bat, so let's get going to the Marriott."

I turned away from them as they left so she wouldn't notice me but the way she was rubbing herself on his arm she never would have seen me anyway. I watched her walk out and marveled how good she looked in her working clothes and the way her ass wiggled in those shoes. She looked like just what she was; a good looking piece of ass.

I drove to the Marriott and followed him into the lobby. I went to the side and he went straight to the head bellman. After a brief conversation he then went out to the car where she was waiting. She got her instructions and I saw her enter the lobby and take the elevator. I sat and waited and after an hour and a half she came back down. She still looked good and when she got in the car she gave him an envelope and a big kiss. As they drove away I saw her head disappear into his lap and I am sure he got another reward in addition to the envelope.

I had seen enough so I changed my clothes and went to work. When I got home I got a loving greeting from a freshly showered wife.

"How are you feeling Studley, am I going to get lucky tonight?"

"I don't know. My throat is still feeling a bit raw."

"Aww, poor baby, Maybe I'll just give a blow job to make you feel better."

I thought to myself,

'No thanks, not with the same lips that sucked off Monty this morning.'

But I couldn't resist her when we went to bed. She came out of the bathroom wearing just the top of a see through baby doll night gown. The bottom almost reached her closely trimmed bush and her tits were swaying in a most provocative way as she walked. Damn it, I still loved her and I wanted what she was selling. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she stood between my knees, her tits were in my face. She has gorgeous tits, full and soft, and her nipples were already at attention. She loved to have them sucked and I was ready to oblige.

She moaned as I suckled, "Oooooh Dave, that's it. Suck harder, bite it, now tongue it. You do that so good. I love you."

My hands were running up and down her thighs and then I cupped her ass. One finger went to her pussy and the other to her ass hole. She was rubbing her mound against my chest. Her knees moved onto the bed to straddle my thighs and she slid her pussy onto my cock. She was wet and ready without even much fore play. My lips were going from one nipple to the other as her hips gyrated on my cock.

"Oh yes, I am so close. You fill me so good. Fill me with your cum. Do it Davey, cum,

Cum with me now."

I did, I came and when she felt me spurt she came too. She was so hot and she made me hot too. My feelings were so mixed up. I loved her and I hated her. I didn't know if that display was because she loved me or if was it was a professional performance. She pushed me back so that I was lying on the bed and she was lying on top of me kissing my neck and chest.

She said, "That was soooooo good. I hope I made you feel better and that I don't catch your cold. That's why I didn't kiss you but I still love you."

Again I thought to myself, 'Yeah, and whores don't kiss their Johns either.'

Then I had to say it, "By the way, I had lunch with Harry Dunn today and he said he saw you at the Marriott this morning."

She never batted an eye or changed expression except to indignantly say, "Me? At the Marriott? No way. Except for marketing and chauffeuring I never left home."

"Oh? OK, I guess he was mistaken."

With that denial I wasn't going to pursue it until I had irrefutable evidence so I dropped the subject. We turned out the light and she cuddled against me. She fell asleep quickly but it took me a long time before I did. I just couldn't get over her duplicity.

The next long school day I was at the bar again in different blue collar outfit. Monty was there too but he paid no attention to me. She came in but she was not in her working clothes. She was wearing what she had on when she took the kids to school. I could see he was angry with her and they argued. She kept shaking her head 'No' and I could only catch a few words. It was obvious that last night scared her and I heard her say, "I have to cool it for a while."

I saw her reach up and stroke his cheek while she rubbed her tits on him, then her arms went around his neck and she kissed him. Long and deep and her hand went to his crotch. Then I heard her say, "You know I love your cock. Let's go home. I want you to fuck me"

They were so wrapped up in each other that again they never noticed me as they left.

I saw them get into her car and drive off before I could get to mine. I didn't know if they were going to his place or ours so I took a chance and went to ours and sure enough there was her car in the driveway. I parked around the block and came in back door. Shoeless I walked into the house and I heard voices from the master bedroom. On the way upstairs I got my video camera.

"No Monty, I'm sorry. I can't work for while, not until he gets over his suspicion."

"Listen bitch, you make a lot of money for me. I don't want to give that up."

"I know I do baby and I love making money for you. It makes me feel good knowing you are able to buy all the things you deserve. But you have other girls to pick up the slack for a while and soon I will be back. Meanwhile let me make love to your beautiful cock."

I could see them reflected in the mirror over the dresser. He was standing and she was kneeling in front of him, his pants were folded on the chair. She was making love to his cock with her hands and lips. It was bigger than mine, longer and thicker and she swallowed it all. His hands were in her hair guiding her head up and down. I could actually see her throat stretching to take it all in.

"That's it baby, suck me in deep. You are my number one girl, the best whore in my stable. You really know how to suck my cock. So close, so close, here I cum, don't lose a drop."

I could see his ass tighten as he came and her throat working to swallow his cum as he pumped. She never spilled a drop. Then she stood up, put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Please Monty, fuck me. I'm dying to feel your cock in my pussy."

"Sure baby, just as soon as you tell me how much you love me."

"I love your cock more than anything, that's why I am a whore for you."

"Then come and work for me full time."

"You know I don't want to give up my kids."

"Or your husband?"

"He's a good man and a good father and I do love him but you do things for me that he can't and never did. Please Monty, don't tease me like this. Fuck me now; I need you inside of me."

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm a slut and your whore."

"Good girl, now get on the bed and offer your ass to me."

She got on the bed, her ass in the air, her face on the mattress and she reached around and spread her cheeks apart. She begged,

"Please do my cunt first."

He slid into her pussy and she came hard, almost immediately. Only his hands on her hips kept her from falling. But he hadn't cum so he had her guide his tool to her anus. As he pressed in I could hear her moans,

"Slow please, let me stretch. Oh god yes, Monty, deeper now. I love your cock. Come in me now, fuck your whore's ass."

His hips began to piston and they both came together. They were both noisy and when they finished they rolled onto their sides with him still in her as they spooned.

I had seen and recorded enough so I quietly left.

It wasn't even noon time and I knew they would be at it until she had to pick up the kids. I was furious, hurt and thoroughly disgusted with her. We had a good marriage, or so I thought. A good family, and I made a respectable living. She didn't even have to work. Why did she have to prostitute herself and love giving her earnings to her pimp? Why wasn't I enough for her? What does he do for her that I can't?

I knew, no matter what, I had to get rid of her and keep her away from my kids. I had to especially keep Monty away from my daughter. I called a friend who had just gone through a messy divorce and got the name of the lawyer his ex-wife had used. She was a piranha. I was lucky and got an appointment almost immediately. She listened to my story and watched my video. I told her I wanted full custody and no alimony, my wife evidently had full means to support herself and I didn't want her pimp in my children's lives. She had me close all the joint accounts and she would take care of the restraining orders and file the divorce papers. By the time we were finished it was close to 5 pm and I headed home. I looked in my bedroom; it was as usual, bed made and neat as a pin. In the bathroom, much the same except the shower was recently used and still very wet.

At 5:30 Mona and kids came home and the house suddenly became energized. I got hugs from the kids and Mona came for her kiss. She looked fresh as a daisy. As she leaned towards my face I gave her my cheek and she said,

"Still have that cold?"

I just grunted and nodded. She smiled and said, "I guess I will have to take care of it like I did the other night."

Fat chance. Like I would ever touch her again.

The kids and Mona kept up a lively conversation through dinner but I was unusually quiet. Afterwards, the kids went to their rooms to their iPods and home work. They wouldn't be out before they came to say good night. I went into my den and Mona came in when she finished cleaning the dinner dishes.

"What's up Dave? You were very quiet at dinner tonight."

"I saw you today."

"I know you did, at breakfast and at dinner."

"No, I saw you at the bar and here with Monty."

"Impossible. I was at the gym this morning and after lunch I napped and went to pick up the kids."

"Mona don't bullshit me. I made a video of you two fucking. How long have you been a whore?"

Finally she stopped lying but I got an answer I never expected.

"Ever since my third year in college."

I just sat there, stupefied. I didn't know what to say or do. How could this have been going on ever since I knew her and I never had a clue? All I could get out was, "Why?"

"My father died that summer and I needed money to go back to school, so I became an escort. I only worked nights and weekends and I made enough to complete my studies. I met you in my senior year and we married soon after graduation. I didn't go back to escorting, even though I enjoyed it, until your lost you first job. We were having a rough time on just my salary until you got a new job. It was the one where you had to travel a lot and I still couldn't keep up with the bills. I went out every time you left town and soon cleared up our debts. You never asked how I was able to do that so I figured why not keep doing it."

"The whole time we have been married?"

"Yes."

"Even when you were pregnant?"

"Yes, some guys thought it was sexy to do a woman with a big belly."

"Are the kids mine?"

"Absolutely, no one ever fucked me without protection."

"Monty did today."

"It's different with him."

"Why him?"

"I never had a pimp before."

"Why now?"

"I'm pushing forty, it's tougher to get the high class clientele now and I needed some protection. The last time I went out on my own I almost got beat up.

"I heard you tell him you loved him."

"No, I told him I loved his cock."

"Better than mine?"

"I've had a lot of cocks Dave and not many came close to yours but he does something for me that even you haven't done. He has become an addiction for me otherwise I never would have done anything for him unless you were out of town. I never loved anyone but you."

So there it was and it only strengthened my conviction that she had to go. She was never contrite, never said she was sorry, never begged for forgiveness. Just that he fucked better than I did.

"Go upstairs, pack a bag and say good bye to the kids."

"Your kicking me out?"

"You brought your pimp into our home. You must have known you would be caught sooner or later. In fact, I think you did want to be caught. You have a 12 year old daughter, what do you think she would become in a few years with a whore for a mother and your pimp in the house."

"What will I tell them?"

"Anything you want, only don't make me the bad guy or I will have to tell them why>"

"Are you going to divorce me?"

"Mona, his cock must have made you stupid. You are leaving tonight with only a suitcase and your car. You will let me know here to send the rest of your clothes and any other belongings you need. That's all you take out of this marriage. There will be no alimony and no contact with the kids that is not supervised. I will not let them be exposed to your life style. If you fight the divorce, they, when they are old enough, and all our friends will be given a copy of my video and this conversation. Let me know when you are ready to leave and I will carry your bag down."

"But what will I do and where will I go? I have no money."

"I really don't give shit what you do. You must have some of your weekly allowance left but your credit cards have been cancelled. Go to your pimp, you must have given him thousands in the last few months."

When she left I never even said goodbye and I never spoke to her again. I was left with an empty feeling. I certainly didn't love her anymore, her lying and her subsequent confession killed that. But I didn't hate her either; I just felt.....nothing. I couldn't understand how she could have been unfaithful for so long and that I never had a clue. Sex between us was always good, at least it was for me, and I had loved her for more that 16 years. It was all gone and nothing replaced it.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12