My Wife Was a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

In four months the uncontested divorce went through on my terms. She had two supervised visits with the kids and then they didn't want to go anymore and they wouldn't tell me why. On the third one I went with them and I saw why. It was in a room with a see through mirror so I could watch but not hear. She came in, in her working clothes. Her make up was garish and her clothes almost obscene. She had put on weight and she was bulging out of her top and her skirt didn't cover much. She had always looked like a good looking piece of ass, now she looked like a street walker. Neither child really paid much attention to her and they practically ignored the gifts she brought for them. That was the last visit she asked for and the kids were happy about that.

I saw her once more when I was having lunch with a client at the Hilton about six months later. She never noticed me. She was with Monty when they walked over to a table and sat down with a fat bald headed guy. There was a short conversation and an envelope was passed to Monty. He got up and left her with fatso. After she declined a drink they both left the restaurant together.

She looked a lot better than when she last visited with the kids so I guess she is not working the streets ...yet.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12