My Wife was Drugged in a Bar

Story Info
Wife drugged in bar by a stranger, husband watches.
2.4k words
4.3
520.9k
581
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterrose
misterrose
365 Followers

My wife Alissa and I have been married for about 5 years. We got married when she was 21 and I was 22. She's a hot, petite little blonde with a tight body, flat stomach, and long sexy legs that she keeps toned at the gym and is often mistaken for celebrity Julianne Hough. She was a virgin when I married her, coming from a conservative midwestern family and had only ever had her tits sucked on and fingerbanged in high school from other boys she dated. She and I enjoyed a healthy sex life and after about 4 years we had our first baby. The new kid was fun but put a strain on our sexual relationship, although sucking the milk out of an engorged breast was a new fetish that I discovered for myself and she definitely enjoyed it, too. It was incredible how huge her tits got after having the baby made her bikini's and lingerie look obscene with how much her tits pushed out of her tops.

Her 25 year old body bounced back very quickly and after the baby was a few months old we were finally able to feel comfortable enough to get a family member to stay the night at our home with the baby so we could go out on the town, stay at a hotel, and feel like a young married couple again. She packed some kinky lingerie and a really sexy, tight mini dress for drinks and dinner. It was one of the clubbing dresses she wore back in college before we were married. It was very short and perfect for showing off her nicely toned legs and body and showed far more cleavage with her increased cup size.

Her tits barely fit into her tight little outfit and after about an hour she noticed all the stares she was getting from men (and their angry wives) and started feeling extremely self-conscious wearing it out in public. I found that I enjoyed the other men staring at her hot body while we were out and I encouraged her to stay out a bit longer. We went to a local dive bar and danced a bit and she loosened up after a few more drinks. One scruffy-looking, unattractive and out of shape (but nice enough) guy in his late 30's or early 40's kept chatting us up at our table and used the opportunity to keep staring at my wife's breasts (they were actually getting larger as time went on since she hadn't pumped in several hours). Alissa tipsily asked if I wanted to go back out on the dance floor but I was pretty much ready to go and fuck her brains out back in our hotel room. Plus I was exhausted from all the dancing and was happy for a break.

The guy asked if he could dance with her for a bit so I said "Sure, have fun you two."

I enjoyed watching my normally reserved wife dance with the stranger dancing with a hot young woman far out of his league, grind on him and let him feel her up a bit before she'd slap his hand away when he got too frisky. Normally she'd NEVER let a complete stranger feel her up the way this guy was but she'd had way more than she was used to on top of not drinking hard liquor regularly since being pregnant and was pretty loose. Plus, this guy seemed harmless.

I had to piss and went to the restroom before they came back to the table. After coming back I couldn't find them at first but then saw them back at a booth in the opposite and darkest corner. He was extremely close to her, putting his hands on her legs, sliding his hands up her bare thigh higher and higher. She was more or less oblivious to this but was still enjoying the attention and allowing herself to be flirty. I was walking toward them from across the way and noticed him quickly slip something in her drink that looked like a little white pill that quickly dissolved. Curious, I decided back off and to watch a bit more from a distance as she took a few more gulps of her tainted drink.

Whatever was in it was having an effect on her very quickly and she started drooping and leaning her head on him. He wasted little time in taking advantage of my sweet, innocent wife in her condition in their private booth. I felt like part of me wanted to jump right in, but I had the largest erection I've had in a long time watching this complete stranger feel up my gorgeous wife. He felt up her legs and then put a hand between them, rubbing back and forth higher and higher along her thighs until he must have reached her panties because she leaned her head back and bit her lip in the way she usually does when she's turned on. He then started feeling her tits, and slowly pulled down her top to expose one. I watched him lean in to nibble, lick and start sucking it right there in the bar! Her eyes were closed but she subconsciously put her hand behind his head to hold him at her nipple. I saw his eyes widen in surprise as he must have suddenly gotten a mouthful of fresh milk. He then kept sucking, gulping down the mouthfuls of milk from her engorged breast. He put her tit back in her tight dress and looked around to see if he could see me, which he couldn't, then helped her up and they staggered towards the back. I followed behind at a safe distance.

He opened the door to the back of the bar that led to a narrow alley. It was very secluded and there were several large trash bins, cardboard boxes and used kegs. I quietly followed as he half carried, half walked my sweet, innocent Alissa down the alley a ways. He then turned a quick corner to a more secluded and dead end of the L shape the alley turned into. I peeked around the corner and watched them.

There was a small mattress that someone had discarded. It dawned on me it was probably him because he must have had this in mind when he came to the bar in the first place! He gently set my wife down to sit, but she moaned and nearly immediately laid down. My heart was pounding with anticipation with what was happening. I couldn't believe I was letting him take it this far!

He pulled down her tight top and immediately began sucking her tits some more. I could hear him as he talked to her.

"Mmm fuck yeah, you tight little slut. You got knocked up, huh? Now you need to be milked? God damn you are so hot."

He sucked her tits and I could see him gulp down milk as fast as he could. More of the semi-clear liquid dripped down the sides of her breasts and he lapped it right up. She moaned, saying my name, and must have been thinking it was me.

The guy then scooted back until he got between her legs and lifted her tight dress up further until he exposed her panties. He pulled the lacy red and black panties down, sniffed them, then put them in his pocket. He put his head between her thighs and then greedily started licking her shaved pussy. She had just gotten a bikini wax and shave a few days ago for me, just for this night.

"Mmmff damn girl you taste so good! This is the best pussy I've ever tasted."

Alissa moaned. "Oh god honey.. mmm.. this ... feels so good baby..."

She still thought it was me!

I pulled out my cock. I couldn't believe how much I was getting turned on watching this stranger enjoy her. No other man had ever done this aside from me.

He sat up, pulled out his enormous, throbbing 8 1/2" cock. My god the thing was thick... much thicker than mine! I was unsure of letting this grungy stranger put his filthy dick in my wife's pussy. I thought about diseases, unwanted pregnancy, any number of things, but I was so turned on I was on auto pilot watching them. Maybe he'd put on a condom? I stroked my cock in expectation and started filming on my phone.

He rubbed his large, purple mushroom tip up and down on her now wet slit. Nope, this fucker was going in bareback. He slowly pushed the tip in, then popped it back out. Again, pushing it in, this time deeper, then deeper. Alissa moaned in her dazed state and bit her lower lip. He grabbed her hips and pushed himself up to her hilt and was all the way in! She moaned so loudly I thought someone else might hear, but no one came.

"Fuck, bitch, your pussy is tiiiiight!" he said. He leaned forward over her and they were now in the missionary position while pumping her pussy, sucking one tit, then the other. I could see his ass jackhammer in and out, harder and harder.

"Baby I'm gettin close. I'm gonna cum in your pussy soon," he said.

"Uhhh," moaned Alissa in her stupor. "Baby... uhh.. feels... good...yesss.."

He pumped harder and harder. I was furiously jacking my rock hard cock, still debating on whether to let this stranger fill my wife's womb with his seed. But before I could make any kind of decision, I saw I was too late anyway.

"Mmmmffff godddd... yeah bitch I'm cumming! Here it comes slut! I'm gonna fill your womb with my load!" He sat up and had her legs wrapped around him. He grabbed her hips, pulling her pelvis close to his so he could drive his thick cock deep in her womb and shoot his thick globs of cum directly into her cervix. I came at the same time, shooting my load on the wall.

He kept pumping for what seemed like a full minute. "God babe. I've been backed up for nearly a week. That was the best fuck I've had in a long time. I bet with a hot ass like yours you love it doggystyle." He grabbed her waist and gently flipped her over. Her face and chest were down on the mattress and he shifted her so her ass was sticking up in the air. He rubbed is still-hard dick on her slit then grabbed her ass and pushed his cock into her pussy that was slick with his cum.

He kept this up for a couple more minutes then said, "I bet that husband of yours has fucked your tight little asshole. It looks too tempting to pass up, honey."

I'd never fucked her ass. I'd wanted to so many fucking times because her ass looks so fucking good, but she's never let me. She said she didn't think it'd ever be a turn on or comfortable. God damn now this complete stranger who'd already had his way with her was going to get to fuck her in the way I've never done!

He pulled out his slimy cock from her pussy and rubbed it around her asshole. In her state she was so relaxed and loose he easily got the mushroom tip in, but the rest of his shaft was extremely thick. He took this part slow, easing his shaft in, then easing it back out of her asshole completely.

"Fuck, baby. You're so fucking tight... I bet you never let your hubby do this, hahaha!"

He pumped it further and further into her intestines, and she moaned like she loved it. I could see her face and it was scrunched up in pleasure, biting her lip and moaning. Finally, she seemed to be loose enough and he was pumping in and out of her asshole with somewhat ease. He fucked her this way slower than her pussy, but still kept up a quick pace.

"I'm ready again, bitch. God I think I'm gonna shoot my load in your pussy again." He pulled his dick out of her ass then pushed it back into her pussy, pumping harder and harder than before. She was moaning in her stupor and he was visually sweating and cursing hard as he pumped his cock again and again into her. I could see when he dumped his second load into her because he just held her ass close to him and jammed it in with a couple more very long pumps. He then flipped her back over on the mattress.

"We should get you back to your husband." He sucked her tits a few more times before pulling up her top, pulled her skirt down to a decent coverage and then straightened her hair a bit since it was messed up from the mattress. I quickly and quietly went back to the bar's rear entrance and let myself back in and went to our original booth. Soon after I saw him bring her in and then take her to the ladies restroom, which, to his luck, was empty. He made his way back alone to me.

"Hey man! How's it going! We tried to find you but your wife wanted you to know that she's back in that ladies room. She must be pretty drunk, haha!"

"Oh, heh, thanks... I'll go get her."

"No problem, man," he said. "It was a fun night. I'm sure your girl had fun, too." He said with a smirk as he walked toward the front door. I let him go, thinking about now taking care of my wife. I found her in the unlocked women's restroom, seated with her bare ass on the toilet. She was still in a daze and seemed almost asleep. He must have set her here so his cum could drip out of her holes. I picked her up and glanced in the bowl. Holy shit! It looked like a gallon of cum had leaked out of her! I walked her out as she stumbled on my shoulders, mumbling a bit but all I could make out was "fun" and "you fucked me hard, baby".

Back at the hotel I cleaned her up in the shower a bit before getting her in the bed. Aside from a sore ass and pussy the next day, she had no recollection of what had happened or even going to the bar. I'd told her that she'd gotten pretty wild with me after the bar and that was the explanation she bought. A few short weeks later when we were fucking hard she brought up that I should try to fuck her ass. She couldn't explain it, but the thought of it really turned her on like it hadn't before.

Thanks, stranger.

misterrose
misterrose
365 Followers