My Wife's Adventures Ch. 2

Story Info
Couple further explores their sexuality.
1.8k words
4.28
55.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up slowly, hearing the quiet hum of the refrigerator. I looked at Brenda, my 32 year old wife, lying on the kitchen floor next to me, our arms intertwined. We had finished having sex right there in the kitchen, and had been so exhausted we dozed off on the kitchen floor, our sweaty, sticky bodies pressed against each other. Three weeks before, Brenda had gone out for the evening and had sex with a stranger, and since then we'd both been hornier than ever, fucking in every place and every way imaginable.

Brenda slowly opened her eyes, yawned, stretched, and snuggled up tight against me. "These last three weeks have been the hottest of my life" Brenda said. "Same for me" I replied. After a pause I continued, "You about ready to go out again?" Brenda grinned widely and her eyes sparkled, "You wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all" I replied, "Things have been so intense, and I want them to continue."

After discussing the details, it was decided that this time I would go to a bar shortly before her, so I could watch her get picked up. On a Friday afternoon, we headed to a bar. Brenda was wearing a thin, light green sun dress that went to mid thigh. Underneath she had neither bra nor panties.

The bar we chose was a small one near a college campus. I entered first, and sat at a table by the wall, where I had a view of the entire place. There was a waitress, a man and woman sitting at a table together talking, two young guys playing pool, and myself. Soon after I sat down, Brenda came in. She strolled to the bar and sat on a stool, ordering a drink. The two guys playing pool noticed her. The one not shooting walked over to the stool next to Brenda. That's where his drink was sitting, and he picked it up, took a drink, and nodded at Brenda. Brenda smiled and said hi. Brenda watched them play pool and kept smiling at them.

When they finished there game, they both approached Brenda and introduced themselves as Bill and John. They were roommates at the nearby college. Bill asked "Would you care to play a game of pool with us?" My wife replied "No thanks, I'll just sit here and enjoy myself while watching your cute butts when you bend over to make your shots." They both stood there smiling at her, and Bill replied, "So you don't want to play with us?"

"Oh, I think I'd like to play with you, but not pool" Brenda answered while gazing down at there crotches. They then asked her to come back to there dorm room, and they were off. I finished my drink and went home, smiling and very aroused at the thought of my wife getting fucked by two college guys.

The three of them couldn't get to the dorm room fast enough. As John closed the door, Bill reached out and grabbed Brenda's dress, and ripped the thin material from her body. Brenda's nipples were pointing out, and her inner thighs were glistening with her pussy juice. She quickly got to her knees and unfastened Bill's pants, while John undid his own. My wife then grasped a cock in each hand, and while stroking the shafts, began licking the precum from the tips and sucking on the heads of there cocks.

As Brenda alternated between the two cocks, she moved her hands down to rub there balls as she bobbed her head up and down there shafts. She noticed that John was flushed and panting, so she spent some extra time on him, sucking hard while flicking her tongue rapidly across the end of his cock. Suddenly John let out a long strangled moan and began pumping his cum into Brenda's mouth. She collected it in her mouth and swallowed, feeling the wet warmth descend slowly down her food tube to her belly. She pulled her mouth away from his cock and milked it with her hand. When one last large bubble of cum appeared, she smeared it on her cheek. John let out a long sigh and collapsed onto the couch, his cock going limp.

"You are one hot bitch" Bill said as he grabbed my wife by her hair and pulled her head to his cock. Brenda licked and sucked on Bill's cock while he kept a hold on her hair and pumped her head up and down his shaft. Brenda was so hot by now that feeling her hair getting pulled only excited her more. She moved her right hand to her right breast, pinching and rubbing the nipple, and moved her left hand to her crotch, sliding her first two fingers into her pussy while rubbing her clit with her thumb. Brenda's body tensed as a small orgasm rippled through her. As Bill kept fucking her face, he watched her give herself an orgasm, and that sent him over the edge. "Here it comes, slut!" he growled as he thrust his cock deep into her mouth. When his balls pressed against her chin, it was like squeezing a trigger, and a huge gob of thick cum erupted into Brenda's throat, getting injected straight down to her belly. Moaning and panting, bill pulled back so just his cockhead was between Brenda's lips, and shot three more sticky gobs of cum into her mouth, then pulled out completely and shot one last long strand of jism across her face. Brenda noticed that the cum in her mouth was very sweet, and began playing with it in her mouth, like it was fine chocolate. Bill watched her for a moment, then smacked the back of her head, "Don't play with it, swallow it!" My wife looked up at him as she slowly swallowed the thick nectar, making loud gulping noises as she did.

After catching there breath, Brenda began fingering her pussy again. She could still taste the remnants of their cum, and smell the drying spunk on her face, and she became very horny. She turned to John and, staying on her knees, got between his legs. She began to lick his cock, starting at the tip and working slowly down to his balls. She made sure to make loud slurping noises, and kept telling him she wanted him to fuck her hard. Soon his cock was standing upright, and Brenda climbed up on his lap, straddling his cock and facing him. She began to ease down, and when John's cock made contact with her pussy, she shuddered. Suddenly Bill yelled "Hey, you should be fucking me, not him. After all, his cock went down and you had to work to get it back up, but mine stayed up."

My wife looked over her shoulder at him and noted that he did indeed still have a hard on. She looked him in the eye as she continued to slowly slide down John's cock. She also stretched her right arm behind her, and reaching down, touched John's cock as it entered her pussy. She then slid her now wet fingers up, sliding them in her ass crack until they came to her asshole. She bent her middle finger and pushed the tip in. Bill watched all this and an evil grin formed on his face. "Oh yes, bitch, we're gonna fuck the shit out of you!" he said as he quickly got behind her.

Brenda pulled her finger from her ass just as Bill grabbed her cheeks and stretch them apart. He put his cock against her rosebud and pushed. Slowly and steadily his cock stabbed into her until both cocks were in her to the balls. That did it for Brenda. Her body convulsed, she screamed in pleasure, her eyes rolled up and her fingers dug into the back of the couch so hard her knuckles turned white.

When the orgasm subsided, Brenda began to become aware of her surroundings again. Both cocks were in her, John thrusting in and out of her cunt, while Bill slammed in and out of her ass. She felt stuffed full, stretched out, but surprisingly no pain. She began to enjoy the sensations, made even more intense by the guys calling her names like slut, tramp, and bimbo. John began breathing heavily and grunted as Brenda felt his cock begin spurting hot sticky liquid into her. Brenda stayed still with John's cock spurting deep into her womb, but Bill kept thrusting in and out, which acted to milk John's cock through the thin wall separating her ass and pussy.

When John's cock was spent, it slowly softened until is slipped out of her with a quiet slurping sound. Bill said "Yea, bitch, lets get down on the floor so I can fuck the hell out of you." With that he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to the floor, keeping his cock in her ass. Brenda found herself on her stomach, Bill lying on top of her, his weight pressing against her, mashing her tits against the floor. He began to pump her ass relentlessly. Brenda was enjoying herself immensely, but then remembered how good Bill's cum had tasted. "When you cum, I want it in my mouth," she said. Bill pumped several more times, and not being one to turn down a chance to blow his nuts in a woman's mouth, pulled out and scurried around, waving his dirty cock in front of her mouth.

Looking at his cock, soiled from her ass, and feeling raunchier than she ever had, she pushed her mouth forward and took his dirty cock into her mouth. She noted it had a tangy taste, though it wasn't horrible, and she began to suck and lick his cock. It only took a moment before she was rewarded with another load of spunk in her mouth. She again savored the sweet flavor, eventually swallowing it all. She then licked Bill's softening cock until it was clean.

Brenda rolled onto her back and rested for a while. Eventually they all stood up. Brenda gave Bill a hug, and started to kiss him, but he turned his head away, "You licked shit off my dick and now you expect me to kiss you? I don't think so." he laughed. "You are the kinkiest slut I've ever met. Any chance we can get together again sometime?" he asked. Brenda shrugged her shoulders, "Perhaps, if I get horny again, I know where you live" she said smiling.

Since her dress was ripped in two, the guys gave her a large t-shirt to wear home. It hung half-way between her hips and knees. As she walked the three blocks to her car, many whistles and lewd remarks greeted her. They didn't scare her, in fact they made her hot again. She was walking slow because she was sore, but finally got to her car and home. After a hot bath, we fucked like rabbits while she told me every detail.