My Wife's Adventures Ch. 5

Story Info
She has fun at the porn store.
1.5k words
4.04
84k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and I entered the adult store where we'd met Troy in the early evening. We have been married for five years, and our sexual adventures continue to grow. Brenda is 32, 5'5" tall, 120 pounds, has reddish-blond hair, and is 34c-24-34. She craves sex, and I love to watch her satisfy her cravings. Troy is a skinny, pale skinned guy with a cock that is nearly eleven inches long, but very skinny. He works in an adult store, and had recently been having kinky sex with my wife. He was working tonight, and invited us to the store for some fun.

When we entered the store, Troy and three customers all glanced at us. Troy smiled at Brenda and began rubbing his crotch. Brenda was wearing a thin, light blue dress with spagetti straps to hold it up. The loose fitting material ended half-way between her hip and knee. She had no bra or panties on, and when she bent over, it was loose enough for the top to pull away, allowing a nice view of her tits. If she twirled fast, the bottom would flare out, teasing anyone who was watching with a glimpse of the top of her legs.

Troy came over to us and grabbed Brenda, pulling her body tight against his and kissing her deep, while grinding his groin against hers and kneading her ass. The three male customers all stared at them and smiled. When Troy separated from Brenda, he pointed down a hallway and said, "I think if you go into the second room on the left, you'll have a lot of fun," then smacked her ass. Brenda went down the hall, and I trailed behind. After going into the room, we noticed it had a seat, a T.V. screen, and a hole in the wall. We smiled at each other with excited anticipation, having heard lots of stories about glory holes.

As I put money in the slot and a porn movie came on the screen, Brenda looked through the hole. While she looked through it, a man entered the room on the other side of the wall and quietly took his cock out. He began stroking it while Brenda got onto her knees and wiggled her finger in the hole letting him know she was ready and willing. As I watched, a strange cock eased through the hole, and my wife grabbed onto it with one hand and began stroking it. She then moved her face forward and began licking the big purple head like it was a lolli-pop. Brenda licked it several times, each time a strand of the strangers pre-cum connected her tongue with his cock. She then turned her tongue sideways and wiggled the tip of her tongue against the slit in his cock, while lightly raking her finger nails along the underside.

Without warning a large, very thick gob of cum shot out of the cock, hitting Brenda's tongue and the inside of her mouth. I noticed her whole body flinch as she was surprised by the sudden eruption, but she wasn't surprised by the successive blasts, and she kept her mouth over the end of the cock, catching the huge load in her mouth, her cheeks ballooning outward. As the stranger withdrew his cock, he looked through the hole. While he and I watched, Brenda cupped her hands below her chin, then let the cum in her mouth slowly seep out, sliding down her chin, and dripping off into her hands. When her mouth was empty and her hands full, she brought her hands up and licked the cum back into her mouth. She then let it ooze out, slowly sliding down her chin again, dripping into her hands. She repeated this two more times, and then deliberately swallowed the load, working her throat and making gulping noices.

Brenda sat back on her heels and smiled at me with white lips. We heard the door to the other room open and close, the previous man being replaced by someone else. We saw movement on the other side of the hole, and a short, fat cock poked through. The man pushed his cock forward until his bloated balls also came through the hole. Brenda reached her tongue out and touched the tip, and we heard the man moan as his cock twitched. My wife then tilted her head side-ways and began licking down the underside, his cock resting on her top cheek as she licked to his huge balls.

Brenda reached down between her legs with one hand, slid the bottom of her dress up, and began rubbing her pussy. At the same time she stretched her mouth wide and worked one of his balls into her mouth. She made slurping noices while sucking on his ball, and his cock was oozing an ever-increasing volume of precum, which was coating her cheek.

I was watching with fascination, when I realized that at some point I'd pulled my own cock out and was stroking it. I also noticed that Brenda had two fingers buried deep in her pussy, and was working toward an orgasm. Without warning, the fat cock jerked and a huge wad of thick cum shot out with an audible spurting noise, hitting my wife's right ear and splatting into her hair. Brenda let the ball pop out of her mouth and moved her face to the head of the cock, and the second shot hit her hard in the forehead, making a loud splatting sound. The next several shots all spurted with force, hitting my wife's nose, cheeks, mouth, chin, and hair.

As the spurting ended, Brenda quickly licked his cock clean, swallowing what she licked up. She then looked at me. Her face was so covered in cum I'd have thought that four or five guys had cum on her. She began to use her palm to smear the cum into her skin, giving her entire face a glazed look, while numerous globs fell onto her dress, leaving very noticeable stains.

When she finished playing, she noticed a new cock sticking through the hole. This one was semi-hard, with gray hair around the base. Brenda didn't waste time, and grabbed it and quickly sucked half of it into her mouth. Brenda sucked on it for several minutes, then the cock dissapeared. I heard the man say something, and Brenda smiled, said "Sure" stood up and turned around. She then pulled her dress up, bent over, and positioned her pussy over the hole. Soon, she gasped, then began moaning.

I couldn't take it any longer, and I got in front of her. My wife started sucking vigorously on my cock, while a strange old man was fucking her through the glory hole. Brenda moaned and whimpered, and then she tensed and began gasping around my cock as her orgasm hit her. My balls tightened and then erupted into her mouth. When I finished cumming, I leaned back against the wall, and watched as my wife stood up. The old cock was gone, but I could see his cum sliding out of my wife's pussy and running down her inner thighs. As I watched, she let my cum drip out of her mouth, down her chin, and landed on the front of her dress.

With jizz in her hair, face, all down her front, and running down her legs, she looked like a human gob of cum. That's when the door opened and Troy stood there, smiling at her. "My you're a mess. Follow me and I'll clean you off", he said, and turned and walked down the hall. Brenda followed him, and I tagged along too.

Troy led Brenda into the men's room and told her to take her dress off. She quickly did, getting naked, and then Troy told her to lean against the urinal. She leaned back with her back against the inner wall of the urinal, and slouched down so her ass was resting on the bottom edge. Troy got in front of her, aimed his cock, and let his bladder go. I watched excitedly as he pissed all over my wife's face, hair, and chest. Brenda even opened her mouth and took some in, swallowing his urine. As Troy's bladder emptied, I stepped up and began to piss on her, watching as her body glistened with the yellow liquid. As my piss stopped, I noticed she'd wiggled her bottom down into the urinal, and was moving her pussy back and forth on the metal strainer in the bottom. She began panting, and then yelled out as she orgasmed again. As her orgasm slowed, she rested her head back against the dirty porcelin, as her pussy and ass settled into the piss-filled urinal bottom.

Eventually we all caught our breath, and Brenda managed to extricate herself from the piss-catcher, got her dress back on, and we left. On the way, Brenda gave Troy a long deep kiss and thanked him, assuring him she'd be back again.