My Wife's Affair Ch. 2

Story Info
More goes on between Annie and Phil.
2.2k words
3.78
111.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ryker47
ryker47
32 Followers

Well, here's Chapter 2, hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed the feedback, particularly from the females. Let me know what parts you enjoyed. Also, Im very open to suggestion as to where you'd like this to go. Let me know. Chapter 3 is about halfway done. Ryker.

This is a work of erotic fiction. All names are fictitious. If you are underage, or otherwise prohibited from viewing text that is explicitly sexual in nature, or if such text bothers you in any way, do not read this.

"Squeeze my balls as you suck me" said Phil "mmmmmpppppphhhh" moaned Annie as she reached up to squeeze Phils balls. Phil reached down to Annie's tits and took a nipple in each hand. They were swollen and hard in his hands. He pulled up on them, pulling Annie up and forward. "Now baby, what do you want me to do?" he said as he pinched Annie's tits hard. Annie's eyes fluttered as she replied " OHHHH Phil" she said, " I want you to fuck my big tits, I want to feel my breasts wrapped around your big cock."

Still holding Annie's nipples, Phil took a breast in each hand and proceeded to wrap them around his throbbing cock. He began thrusting slowly, gradually gaining speed until he was really fucking my wife's tits. Annie had her mouth open and her tongue out. As the head of Phil's cock came above Annie's breasts, she would lick it, making it shinney and wet. Her tits appeared completely covered in a mixture of his pre-come and her saliva. Phil was now pounding between her breasts, roughly sliding my wife's tits up and down his big cock, still holding her nipples in each hand.

"Oh yeah baby, this is it!" said Phil, "jerk me off, make me come all over you." Annie grabbed Phils cock with one hand and began stroking it for all she was worth. With her other hand, she squeezed his balls. "Ahhhhh, Phil, I want to see you come, come all over me!! I'm so hot, soooo turned on" said Annie. I could see Phil's cock swell and the head got deep red. Annie had her mouth open and was moaning out loud.

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH he screamed as the first spurt of come came shooting out of his dick. Annie tried to catch it in her mouth, but missed and it landed on her cheek. Phil then shot six or seven big loads into my wife's face. She had come on her mouth, lips, chin, neck and tits. She looked up at Phil with a big smile on her face and licked her mouth and lips to get the come. She continued to amaze me by reaching down, cupping her right breast in her hand and bringing the nipple to her own lips! She had refused to even try this with me. Her tongue snaked out and captured a drop of come off her nipple. "MMMMMM, I love the taste of your come Phil" said Annie, Thank you master!."

"OK," Phil said "Take your shoes off," which Annie did promptly. "Stand up on the chair" he commanded. Annie's crotch was now level with Phil's face. Phil reached up and grabbed Annie's tits as he buried his face in her belly and began kissing it. "Ooooooh Phil" said Annie, "that feels sooooo good." Phil unbuttoned Annies pants and pulled down the zipper. He slid them down Annie's legs and pulled them off. Annie was now standing in front of him wearing only a pair of sheer panties. Her pussy was clearly visible through the thin material of the panties. Phil lowered his mouth to my wife's pussy and began licking it through the thin material of her panties.

"OH PhilLLLLLLL," moaned Annie as Phil's licking turned her panties completely transparent. I could clearly see Annie's thick, black pubic hair, all matted and wet, through her panties. Phil looked up and smiled at my wife. " I see you missed a drop of my come, its on the tip of your left nipple," Phil said, "Lick it off!"

Annie smiled a nasty smile. She grasped her left tit with both hands and slowly raised the nipple to her lips. While looking Phil right in the eye, she brought her nipple to within an inch of her lips. Slowly, Annie's tongue snaked out of her mouth until it just touched the nipple. Smiling at Phil, her tongue circled her own nipple searching for the stray come. Getting a little more flex, Annie then managed to put the entire nipple in her mouth. Annie then tongued and sucked her own nipple as a look of ecstacy crossed her face.

As Annie was sucking on her left nipple, Phil slid her panties all the way down her legs and off. I was stroking my hard cock as I watched another man put his hand on my wife's dripping wet pussy. Phil gently spread Annie's legs until her feet were on the edges of the chair. He started by rubbing up and down her pussy lips. Even from the laundry room, I could see that Annie's pussy was dripping wet and open. I watched as Phil inserted one, than two, then three fingers into my wife's pussy.

Annie was still rapidly tonguing her nipple when Phil said "I love your hot, wet cunt, next time shave it for me!." Annie moaned her agreement as she approached orgasm. Phil then said "Oooooooo, you look so good licking your own tit, so HOT and SLUTTY." Annie took her mouth away from her tit and groaned "OH YES!!!." Phil's fingers were working in and out of Annie's pussy as he said" You like that don't you, when I call you hot and slutty?," he asked, "Do you like being hot and slutty for me?"

"OOOHHHHH GOD, YES" Annie moaned, " I love being hot and slutty for you, Phil. I'm your SLUT" she gasped. With that, Annie began shaking all over as she had a massive orgasm. "AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"YES, YES, OH Phil, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!." Annie quivered and writhed on Phil's three fingers as her body shook with orgasm after orgasm. Phil gently lowered Annie to the floor and turned her so she was facing the back of the couch. Annie seemed to know what to do and leaned forward, placing her hands over the back and down to the cushions of the couch. Annie spread her legs and arched her back. In this position, Annie was bent over the back of the couch with her tits swollen and hanging freely in front of her. Her asshole was clearly visible, as was her dripping wet pussy.

Phil had complete access to her ass and pussy from behind, and access to her hands, tits and mouth from in front. I looked at my wife, bent over the couch panting, and at her dripping pussy and asshole, wide open and ready for more. Annie could barely keep still as Phil stood at her side and reached around to grasp one of her hanging breasts. Phil squeezed Annie's tit, pinching and rolling the hard, puffy nipple between his fingers. With his other hand, he began spreading the juices from Annie's dripping pussy, all over her clit, lips and all around her puckered asshole. Again and again, Phils fingers dipped deep into her pussy, and spread the lubrication around. He would occasionally tease her by pushing his finger into her ass. At first, his finger would sink into Annie's up to the first knuckle. Within five minutes, having loosened Annie up, he was sinking his finger all the way into my wife's ass. Annie was groaning again, "Oh yes, Phil, play with my ass! You make it feel so good!."

I could see that Phil was rock hard again. His cock now looked closer to nine inches long, fat with a head as big as a dark red plum. He turned and faced Annie, his hips against Annie's ass, his throbbing cock in the crack of the ass. I saw Phil reach down and take his big cock in hand. He began rubbing the head of his cock against the lips of my wife's pussy, pushing it in a little, then withdrawing it. "Tell me again that you're my slut" Phil commanded. "Oh Phil" Annie pleaded, "Please stop teasing me, I Need to get FUCKED!!" Phil slid the wet, shiny head of his big cock across the lips of her pussy, down under her cunt, and finally, the head of his cock found my wife's well lubricated asshole. Annie humped the couch as she desperately tried to get some part of his cock into her cunt or asshole. "TELL ME!" said Phil.

"Oh Phil" she wailed, "I'm your slut, YOUR HOT FUCKING SLUT, I'll do ANYTHING you say, just please, please, FUCK ME" Annie begged.

"And next time I see my slut, she'll have a shaved pussy, won't she?" demanded Phil. Annie was almost crying, she needed to get fucked so badly.

"Oh yes, Phil, anything. I'll shave it like a baby, all smooth for you." Phil had let about an inch of his cock into my wife. Annie would push back, desperately trying to get more in. She was whimpering, but Phil always pulled back, teasing her with the rest of his cock.

"And my slut will do ANYTHING I say, wont she?" asked Phil. He now had about two inches of his hot, hard cock in Annie's pussy. I could see that Annie was starting to have a small series of orgasms, which usually lead up to a shattering orgasm. I had never seen my wife so horney. I loved seeing her act like a slut and felt my own orgasm approaching. "Oh god, yes"' Annie cried "I'm a slut and will do ANYTHING you say."

"And my slut will fuck anyone I tell her to fuck, wont she?." I saw Annie stiffen at that, and slowed her motion. Phil began withdrawing his cock from her steaming cunt. "Oh nooooo" pleaded my wife, " I couldn't." Phil's cock slid out of my wife's pussy with a slurping noise. "Dont you want to me to fuck you anymore?" Phil asked. Annie colasped and writhed against the back of the couch. "Oh Phil" she moaned "I want your hard cock sooooooooooo much, but....."

The tip of Phil's hard cock was just resting at the juicy opening to her cunt. "But what?" demanded Phil, spreading Annie's pussy wide open. Annie cried as her lust got the best of her, "yes" she wispered. "Yes what? said Phil as he drove three inches of his hard cock into my wife's hungry cunt. " Yes I'll fuck anyone you say, please just fuck me!" said Annie, now completely resigned to the idea. Phil sunk his cock halfway into Annie's pussy, "Say it," he said, "BEG For IT!!."

"OH YES, PhilLLL" my wife screamed " I'll fuck ANYONE you say. I'm your slut and will fuck ANYONE you tell me to fuck. I'll take anyone's hard cock into my mouth and suck it till he comes, I'll let them come on my face or on my tits. I would love to rap my big tits around any of your friends cocks and milk them dry. They can fuck my mouth, pussy and ass. I would love to be fucked by one of your friends while I suck your big cock down my throat.

You could both fuck me too, one in my pussy, and one deep in my ass. You could bring over as many men as you want and they can gangbang me. IM YOUR WHORE, Phil, YOUR HOT FUCKING WHORE!!!" screamed my wife, lost in the sensations sweeping over her body. Phil slammed his fulll nine inches into my wife, deep into her gaping cunt. "AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Annie,

"I'M COMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!. Her body was in uncontrollable spasms at this point. I watched as my wife, promised to be this mans slut as he slammed in and out of her cunt. I saw Phil stiffen and pull out of my wife pussy. Grabbing his own cock, he stroked it three times before it exploded. Come came jetting out of his cock, covering Annie's cunt and asshole with his gooey white come. My own come shot out all over the laundry room wall as I watched my wife, Annie, naked, spread open and covered with another mans come. It was one of the best orgasms I'd ever had.

I watched as Phil and Annie recovered and got dressed. Phil grabbed Annie, pulled her to him and kissed her hard. As his tongue withdrew from my wife's mouth, Phil said "Say it again." Annie leaned into Phil, rubbing her full breasts against his chest. "I'm your slut Phil, your hot fucking slut" Annie moaned, obviously still turned on, "I'll be your whore and do ANYTHING you say." Phil smiled down at my wife and said "Goooood Girl!." They then left. I waited until I heard the car pull out and the garage door close.

My head was reeling! I had just seen my wife get the fucking of her life, from another man, and I was incredibly turned on. I watched the tape, satisfied that I had recorded every minute of my wife's sluttiness. I had another orgasm before Annie came home, acting perfectly normal.

ryker47
ryker47
32 Followers