My Wife's Ass

Story Info
Husband tells of backdoor romance.
1k words
4.21
216.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife of five years never fails to surprise me. She is, by far, the best partner that I could ever hope for. That is both in and out of bed. She is as a great friend and a fantastic lover. Did I mention that she never fails to surprise me? Well this was one of those times.

I had just finished a shower and wandered into the bedroom to find her standing in front of the window with her back to me. Her delicate white panties were pulled down to her knees and she was leaning forward slightly, her hands caressing her gorgeous tits. She turned her head over her shoulder and smiled at my momentary shock.

I recovered my senses and watched as her hands gently slid over her body. She was sighing and cooing at the sensation of the soft contact. She cupped her breasts and rubbed her pebble-sized nipples. One hand slipped down her tummy and stroked her glistening pussy. I love her pussy. It is so soft and warm; I love the smell, the taste, and the feel of its hidden depths.

I dropped my towel and quietly walked up behind her. I fought the urge to throw her down and take her then and there. I lightly ran my fingers over her shoulders and down her spine. She shuddered and her nipples grew even harder. I let my hands wander over her smooth flesh. Eventually they found their way to her ass and I copped and caressed her cheeks. She spread her feet a little and I pressed my body closer to her. I kneaded her ass and the head of my cock bumped gently against her now moist pussy. Again I resisted the urge to plunge into her and simply continued massaging her warm bottom.

I pulled away from her and guided her to the bed. She shuffled a little awkwardly with the panties around her knees, but I laid her face down and eased them off of her legs. I quickly found the massage oil and straddled her prone form. Pouring some of the almond scented oil in my hands I warmed it up before dribbling it on her back and working it into her skin. Slowly, I started at her shoulders and kneaded my way down. I quickly skipped over her ass and continued to rub her legs. As she relaxed her legs eased apart and I was treated to a view of her luscious wet pussy. I was drawn to it and plunged my face into her moist folds. She jumped and squealed as my tongue lapped at her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and held her fast; I didn’t want her to move away. I dove my face into her warm pussy again, lapping at her, drinking her juices. I wormed my tongue around until it finally passed over her pink little ass hole. I swirled around her sphincter and gently probed it. She moaned gently as I pressed my tongue into her, forcing it into the tight ring. While my mouth was occupied I dipped a finger into her dripping pussy and coated it in her juices.

I pressed the tip of my finger against her ass hole and gently increased the pressure until it slipped into her. My finger sawed in and out of her, loosening up the place I wanted so badly to place my now dripping cock. After a while I inserted a second finger. My wife groaned her pleasure and pushed her ass back towards me.

Pushing myself up, I straddled her hips and rubbed my cock against the opening of her pussy. As I eased it into her she moaned some more and raised her hips.

I grabbed a handful of her fiery red mane and pulled her head back a bit. “Do you want my cock in your ass?” I rasped.

“Mmmm. Yes.”

“Beg me, beg me to fuck your pretty little ass.” I commanded. I punctuated my demand with a quick tug on her hair.

“Oh god, please fuck my ass.” she panted. “I need your big hard cock in me, please, I want it so bad.”

I stroked her pussy a few times and then pulled out. Pressing the head of my cock against her hole I paused for a moment to regain my control. When I wasn’t so close to cumming I pushed forward and stared in amazement as the thick knob of my dick slowly slipped in. She squirmed and winced as I stretched her ass, grabbing a fistful of sheets and biting her lip.

I pushed for a little, then paused. After she had adjusted to the invasion I pressed forward again. She squealed and wiggled again, so I stopped. “Are you alright?” I asked.

“Yes,” she gasped. “It hurts, but don’t stop. Your cock feels so good in my ass.”

I grinned and leaned into her some more. With each millimeter that slid into her she groaned and grunted. After what seemed like forever my cock was buried all the way into her.

“Oh god, your cock feels so wonderful. Fuck my ass, fuck it hard.” She begged. I am always willing to help her out, so I began a slow pumping rhythm, picking up the pace gradually. Soon my hips were slamming into her ass cheeks and my balls were slapping her pussy. Sweat covered our bodies and we seemed to glow in the soft light.

“Yes, fuck me baby, fuck my tight little ass. Pound it with your big cock.” She was gritting her teeth and panting hard. Her eyes were screwed shut and she had her fists clenched around the sheets. “Oh, that feels so good. I’m cumming, don’t stop, don’t stop!”

I had a firm grasp on her hips and I was pounding into her for all I was worth. Suddenly she let out a long, low groan and her body stiffened. I knew she was cumming and I was right with her. Spasm after spasm wracked my body, the sensation started in my head, spread out to my limbs, then slammed into my balls. I could feel a steady stream of cum squirting into my wife’s beautiful ass.

As gently as I could I slipped my spent cock out of my wife. We collapsed onto the bed together and curled up together. I cupped her breast and kissed the back of her neck. “That was incredible, I love you so much.”

“Me too.” She panted.