My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lover?" Her voice was soft. "Can we leave the dishes .. for a while. I think I need a little ... rest." A languid air kiss.

I whispered, "Of course, Sweetheart. Are you feeling ... OK?"

A husky, "Oh, yes ... very OK." Another languid air kiss, "It's just that my ... clitoris is sticking out again ... and feeling like ... you know. I won't be able to concentrate ... on the dishes." She had the glowing look of consuming lust and hesitated a little before adding, "Would it be alright if I ‘rest' in your room? Your bed is roomier. It would feel ... more luxurious."

"I'd like that." I sent her an inviting air kiss and offered, "I'll try to think of something for your protruding clitoris. Would you like me to turn the bed down for you?" I too was feeling consumed, entirely consumed, every hormone was coming alive again.

Her voice was dripping, "I'd love it if you would." Before getting up from the table she uncrossed her legs. She saw me ogling and then looked at my excited, twitching protrusion. Her loving gaze never left it when my hand slid down to push on it and stroke the sensitive underside of the corona for just a moment. She was looking directly at my engorged penis when she whimpered, "You look so wonderful, I hope you and you're beautiful cock are going to ... ‘rest' with me."

"Mm. We'd both love to."

She stroked her inner thighs with both hands up to her vulva where her fingers delicately parted the inner petals of her sweet flower to show me her glistening, pink channel and oozing love canal. "See how wonderful I'm feeling?" One finger dallied at her entrance, then trailed through the luscious folds to fondle her avid pink bud. She moaned, "Unnhhhnnn, when I try to make my clitoris feel better ... like this ... uhhnn ... it seems to get harder ... and stick out so far, uhhnnn, like this. ... Then my vagina feels like it needs something to ... stuff into it ... and fill it up ... and rut around in it." Her nipples had become erect and made their presence known where her dress rested on her breasts. She shivered for a moment when her hands left her naked vulva and stroked up the creases on either side of her groin and finally pinched the puckered buds on her breasts.

"You lovely tease. Your pussy looks warm ... and excited." I was totally revived and full of eager affection when I rose and went around the table to help her with her chair. She turned sideways and her legs opened wide. The puffy mound of her naked pussy was beautiful. She beckoned me to stand between her legs and bent her head to lick and kiss the eager glans protruding below my shorts. She looked up at me with lusting eyes and murmured, "Let me push your shorts down, Honey. ... They're restricting your poor penis."

"Mm hmm ... be careful ... my poor penis might poke at you."

"I hope so." She eased my shorts over her stiff Admirer and let them drop to my ankles. When my excited penis sprung from its confines she enthused, "It's a cock again!", and guided it to her lips and began to lave and suck and stroke with her tongue. Her lips were soft and moist and her hands pulled me to her to slide me in and out. With one hand she caressed between her legs and drew her fingers through her oozing vulva, whimpering as she dallied there. She slipped me out of her lips and the hand then came up to stroke my glans with moist fingertips. She hummed and squeezed my rosy glans and brought it to her lips again.

I gasped, "Mm, Sweetheart ... uhnnn ... careful ..." My thrilling penis was approaching the point of no return.

She murmured on my corona, "You're twitching ... Mmmm I love your cock, Darling ... ."

"Sweetheart, ... uhn ... that feels so wonderful ... but if you don't stop ... "

Connie didn't let me finish. She took her lips away for a moment, looked up at me with a glow of affectionate passion in her eyes and whispered, "I know, Darling, ... mmmm, I know," and took me in for another lave and tonguing. Then, with lips feathering me, sighed, "... Remember last night?" before consuming me with one hand on my bottom holding me to her and the other caressing my scrotum.

"Mm, ... Lover." I felt very affectionate and close to her and all resistance flowed out of me. I succumbed to loving lust, stroked her hair, caressed her cheeks, then held her head and began a natural, gentle rhythm to match hers. Her warm mouth and tongue sweetly sucked and licked and took me in further than I could imagine. My moment surged with the thrilling sensation on my glans and the pumping spasm at my root. Connie felt the cumming and hummed and moaned into me. The thrill was wonderful and when I oozed and pumped my love into her I groaned in ecstacy, "Uhhnnn, ... ooh ... Sweet Lover ...!". She gently sucked and milked me while my body was rigid with the momentary sensitivity of my corona.

When my erection began to relax Connie eased me from her lips, looked up and sent me a passionate air kiss sighing, "Mmmm, Darling, ... that was so beautiful." Her attention returned to her Admirer, and while she milked and kissed and laved the last drops of my semen from the tip, one of her hands moved to her vulva to give her vagina and clitoris a sweet massage.

I stepped out of the shorts still loose around my ankles and bent down to her. We kissed lushly and deeply. With lips still feathering hers I sighed, "Darling, that was wonderful," and after another kiss, "I want to kiss ... and nibble ... and suck the Loving Place between your beautiful thighs."

"Oh, ... Sweetheart ... maybe just a little ..." I knelt before her and she relaxed in the chair, sliding forward a bit when I kissed my way up her thighs. Her pleasuring hand moved away from her vulva to stroke my cheek. I urged both of her thighs to rest on my shoulders, and I found the firm nubbin and oozing vagina I sought. Her thrill came quickly and her soft thighs hugged my ears when the shivers and shudders coursed through her and into her tummy and thighs. "Uhhnnn, ... Maarrrk ...," and her vulva squirmed into my loving mouth, "I feel so ... close to you."

When her thrill was waning she offered the still moist fingers that had pleased her pussy to my lips for a sucking kiss. I took them in, "Such sweet honey ... You taste like loving." I rose and took her hand ceremoniously to help her up. We came together in a warm merging. With one hand I reached under her skirt to hug her bum. With my other I pushed the head of my still partly firm penis against her mons and flexed against her. "Oh God, you look so sexy ... and your beautiful pussy is an exciting lover. You make me feel wonderful."

"Thank you, Lover. Your gorgeous cock and loving mouth make me feel wonderful too ... and so close ..." Her arms were around my neck, "If you'll turn our bed down now ... maybe you can help me ... ‘rest'. I think I still have that tingly clit, empty pussy problem."

I sighed on her lips, "I'd love to help with your ... problem." We kissed lushly and with an arm around each other went into my bedroom and turned down the covers. Her graceful fingers found my wagging penis again and lovingly caressed while we embraced at the side of the bed.

"Does your sweet clitoris feel ... loving?

She stuck her tongue between my lips, "Mm hmm ... and excited. It knows you're going to fuck me before you let me ... "rest".

The thrill of Connie letting me cum in her mouth made me feel very affectionate and the memory of it was exciting and arousing my passion. I had revived unusually quickly and was nearly breathless, "Let me help you onto the bed."

"Mmmm hmmmm." She was panting too. With her arms around my neck I supported her soft bottom with one hand and her soft breasts with the other. "Mmmm, you're so good to me" I caressed a breast. "Could you help me get my legs in bed now?"

"Mmmmm ... my pleasure." She wanted me to feel and caress her thighs and focus attention on the path to her hungry, loving sexual center. Connie had become remarkably sexual. She was very affectionate and nearly always openly full of desire. Her orgasms came easily and often - sometimes sweetly gentle and other times quaking through her body. She loved to make love.

She fully accepted my special attraction to her thighs. She also encouraged my loving of them. Except for her avid clitoris and vagina - and possibly her breasts, her most highly charged sexual area seemed to be her inner thighs. This attraction had remained dominant for both of us since our first sexual encounter when I loved her thighs while pinning the hem on her dress. Since that time, besides her work, sex had become her principle focus - and teasing me with sexy views of her inner thighs and pussy had become her favorite seduction. It aroused her fully as much as it aroused me.

We both found my frequent resurrection and endless, lustful affection beyond the reasonable. We silently seemed to agree early-on to simply enjoy it as one of life's unexplainable bounties. We treated the constant hormonal and pheromone mutual generation of absorbing, affectionate lust with equal awe and naive enjoyment. At the moment we were enjoying one of our frequent and warmly intense periods of lusting.

I knelt at her feet and removed her sexy sandals. Her thighs were slightly apart and I kissed my way to their inner smoothness. She hugged my cheeks in their welcoming warmth. I rose and helped her lay her head back on a pillow. Then I gently caressed my way up and down the inside leg and slowly lifted it onto the bed - finally caressing all the way to her puffy, moist mons. Her other leg remained down. Her newly naked vulva was a thing of compelling beauty. On my knees so close between her soft thighs, I gazed at it in lusting awe. In its present excited state, her outer labia puffed out in a remarkable mound from her lower pelvis. Connie's legs were open just enough so that the puffy lips were slightly parted and allowed a glimpse of the deep pink of her inner love lips.

With my hand I lovingly and gently cupped and squeezed Connie's beautiful pussy. I parted the outer lips to reveal the glistening inner lips. They looked so inviting. "Do you like my thighs ... and my new, naked pussy, Sweet Love?" She watched my eyes admire her loving place and caressed herself on either side sighing, "I'm wet for you again." Her breathing and her voice were full of lust. Her fingers delicately parted her lush petals, "See?"

I lovingly gasped, "You're so very beautiful ... I want to kiss and nibble on you ... before I help you with ... your other leg?"

"Mmmmm, that would be soooo nice." Her graceful fingers held her sweet labia open for me. My cheeks brushed her soft, loving thighs and my mouth found her oozing vaginal lips. In a whisper, "You're sooo good to me ... You can do ... anything you like with me, Darling, ... whenever you like." The leg still resting on the floor raised for a moment to caress my cheek with a soft, welcoming thigh. Connie loved to brush her thighs on me.

Her warm, white, smooth inner thighs were dreamlike on my cheeks. She squeezed and nudged and caressed me with them. The whines accompanying her gently flexing vulva and hugging, rubbing thighs told me how she enjoyed those feelings. Her sweet honey oozed and I laved and kissed and sucked. She rewarded me with little moans, more love lotion and soon a shivering tummy. Her spasm was gentle and her vulva quivered just before her thighs shivered around me. I quieted my ministrations and hugged her thighs around me with my head laying on one while I gently kissed her clitoris. Finally she murmured, "Thank you for lifting my leg onto the bed, Darling. It felt sooo good, ... I wonder what it will feel like when you ... lift my other leg?"

I slithered up to kiss her and whispered, "It may feel very ... penetrating."

"Mmmmm hmmm ... I'll love it." She reached down between us to caress my stiff penis. "Can I sit up a minute ... and kiss my wonderful Admirer?"

"Of course ... I'll help you."

"Thank you, Lover." With my lips kissing hers I cupped her moist, puffy vulva with one hand and, with my other hand on her back, helped lift her up again to a sitting position. She whispered on my lips, "Your hand on my pussy feels very nice ... it was so ... helpful." We kissed. I cupped and caressed and then slipped two fingers into her hungry vagina.

When I stood up her excited Admirer bobbled and brushed her cheek. One of her graceful hands hugged it to her cheek and then to her mouth. She kissed it ardently, slipped the head in and out of her adoring lips, and lightly sucked before murmuring on my glans, "I loved having you cum in my mouth, Stiff Lover." (She was speaking to my penis as though I weren't even there.) "And I can still taste the warm honey you oozed onto my tongue."

I sighed, "Uhn ... Connie, you're so wonderful ... your lips, ... Ohhhh, Sweetheart ..."

She slowly removed me from her mouth and kissed my corona whispering, "A little more of your cum ... leaked onto my tongue." Her eyes shifted up to look into mine, "I'm getting very wet ... my pussy feels so hungry ... The tingles are there again. Could we fuck now? ... Just a little? ... Then you can help me with my other leg."

She lay back and guided me to her. She was dripping and flowered open. I slid into the loving silk and thrilled at the warm, wet caress. It was awkward because she was still only halfway on the bed and I was half standing between her legs with one knee on the bed. But it was a wonderful interlude. Connie shivered a little when my hands massaged around her vulva and pinched her avid clitoris. Finally I withdrew and leaned down to kiss her. She sighed, "Thank you, Lover ... I feel ... a little better ... but ...."

I was very aroused and nearly throbbing. In a raspy whisper I said, "I'm going to need to be in you again ... soon."

In a whispered return, "Very soon, I hope ... please ..." Before I moved away Connie reached for my penis and said, "Your loving cock needs more loving ... and my pussy needs more fucking ... put it back in me, Darling ... and use it to ... move me ... where ever you want." She pulled me back and into her. When I was in her to my root she gasped, "Mmmmmm ... you're moving me ... soooo goood." When she used the "cock" and "fuck" words I always knew she was lost in wonderful lust. The feeling was mutual.

Still partly standing with a knee on the bed, I languidly and gently squirmed and thrust into her. My hands roamed her upper thighs - enjoying the feel of her generous softness. Her skirt was askew and my caresses found her tummy and hips. She whined and moaned her approval, following my caressing hands, and then softly cupping and caressing my scrotum and testicles - then caressing my shaft when I partly withdrew. I sighed, "God, your thighs and hips and tummy feel so soft and round and smooth ... and sooo sexy." My hands returned to feel her thighs up to her pussy and massage her outer labia and squeeze them around my busy penetrator. "Especially your beautiful, sexy thighs." I moaned a little, "Your graceful fingers are touching me so sweetly." She responded by returning her fingers to our place of meeting. Our fingers danced together in their loving missions.

She was gasping when she whispered, "I love it when you ... feel me up like this ... while your cock is fucking me ... and your hands are all over me ... under my dress." Her thighs hugged me again and her fingers squeezed the base of her admirer.

Finally, with my hands under her bum we both slid and wiggled further onto the bed without parting. I reached for her other leg and coaxed it all the way onto the bed and then hugged it to me. Connie captured me in her voluptuous thighs. Holding me snugly she began to thrust and squirm, groaning in growing ecstacy. Her vagina squeezed around my delirious penis - shivering in wondrous spasm. Her tummy and thighs shuddered under me. Her juices were dripping onto my scrotum and oozing down toward her anus.

Finally she relaxed into a languid torpor. Her legs and arms lay quietly on the bed and her head was turned a little to the side with eyes closed. In a sighing whisper her voice was warm and loving, "This is a wonderful rest ... you're being soooo helpful ... you're solving my clitoris problem ... for a while." She squirmed her pussy sweetly, "I hope you stay where you are, Sweet Love, ... and enjoy fucking me ... and stuffing my happy pussy with your hungry cock."

I whispered back, "I'd love to. I want to give you a little more of my love potion." I wiggled and thrust for emphasis.

She hummed her approval, "Mm, I hope it takes a while. ... I love your wonderful cock pushing into me." She reached down to caress her Ardent Admirer while it slowly slipped in and out, "And my clitoris is feeling ... so wonderful."

My hands returned to caressing - first her thighs and then up under her dress. Finally I slipped the spaghetti straps from her shoulders and coaxed her breasts out of their bodice. They were lying lazily on Connie's chest and I thoroughly squeezed and pulled and caressed their softness and followed with avid sucking and nibbling of their perky nipples.

Connie still lay relaxed but little whines and moans escaped now and then. My loving penis was sweetly plunging and squirming in her oozing vagina. She began gently flexing again. My lips were feasting on her nipples and one hand was enjoying the smoothness of a generous thigh, teasing her clitoris, and then tracing the lovely curve of lower hip when I felt little tremors begin in her tummy and in her vagina. She sighed, "You're feeling me up ... Oooh, Oooh ... and fucking me ... Mmmmmm ... Uhhnn, Uhhnn ... and sucking on my nipples ... OOhhh, God, ... I love it ... " She quaked strongly in a consuming orgasm.

When her warm, moist loving glove spasmed around my plunging penis I felt the wonderful pulsing start at my root. It couldn't be stopped and I was frozen motionless while I throbbed and pumped inside her. Finally I moaned, "Oh! ... That was wonderful." I collapsed on her, softening but still buried.

She cradled me in one arm and turned her head to kiss me. Her lips were soft and her tongue was affectionate. She murmured on my lips, "Lover, I feel wonderful too. How's your busy penis?"

"Very happy. How're my avid clitoris and sweet vagina?"

"Thrilled and cozy. ... My clit is snuggling up to her lover ... and my vagina is hugging him." After a moment, "Can we rest for a while?"

"I'd love to."

"Will you stay close to me?"

"Of course. I'd like to lay my head on your thigh ... near your sweet pussy."

"Mmmmm, I love having you there ... do you want me to take my dress off ... while we rest?"

"Mm, mm ... it's so pretty ... and when I reach under it to love and caress ... it gives me a feeling that ... I'm being just a little naughty."

"Sweetheart, you're so bad ... feeling me up under my dress!" She softly kissed me. "But I like it too. It feels like I'm letting you do forbidden things ... like I'm your girlfriend in the back seat of your car ... and it thrills me when you feel me up ... and when you do, I know you're trying to get me hot so I'll let you fuck me. ... And, of course, I secretly want you to ... and you make me so hot ... I finally let you put your cock in me ... and squirt your cum inside me instead of in your pants."


"We boys are so bad ... when we're trying to get into our girl friend's panties."

"Oohh, I know ... soo bad. ... You boys always want to put your peters in our pooters." Our lips brushed in soft kisses and Connie finally sighed, "I feel so lazy now."

I moved from on top of her. When I plopped out of her vagina she whined in sweet protest. I slithered down to curl up between her legs. She moved around to make room and moaned with approval when I lay my head high on a thigh with my lips in her groin near her loving pussy. Just before closing my eyes I licked the love dew from her labia, from the sensitive area near her anus, and then French kissed her vagina and sucked her honey from it. She whimpered. We both were temporarily sated and relaxed and dozed off for a short morning respite.