My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I began to waken a while later I sensed that my hands were resting on smooth warm skin. Awareness returned in a warm glow and I snuggled and cuddled up and inched closer to her pussy so that my mouth rested on her labia. Then I lay still to let her awake on her own. In a few minutes she moaned a little and her vulva squirmed under my cheek. Soon a hand came down to caress my cheek and she flexed sweetly into my lips. She sighed lazily, "What a lovely cat nap ... and what a lovely awakening." One thigh raised a little to brush against me and squeeze. The scent of the perfume she had put around her pussy and thighs was appealing. "Are you comfy, Lover?"

"Mm hmm ... you're warm and soft ... feel so good ... smell so good." My hands began to roam and caress her thigh and then up under her skirt and down through the crease of her groin to feather around the edges of her freshly shaved pussy. My penis began to grow. I moved one of her legs between my thighs so I could nudge my stiffness into her calf. Finally I began to suck and nibble on her inner love lips.

She sighed sweetly and moaned in a whisper, "It's so wonderful to wake up with you like this ... with my thighs hugging you ... and with my pussy so close to you." She squirmed when my lips found her clitoris and went on, "Ummmmm, Oh, Lover, ... I love your mouth on me ... oh, ... uhn ... mmmmm." Little shivers ran through her tummy.

I sucked and nibbled on her stiffening clitoris and a finger traced her labia lightly and slipped through her moist lips to pleasure her vagina. I moaned through hungry lips, "Darling, you're so sexy ... and your pussy tastes sweet and lush ... I think it's been making love ... a lot."

A sigh, "Mmmmmm ... yessss ... a lot. My pussy is very happy and so full of your cum ... and so lovey and sexy."

"Very lovey. ... It's beginning to ooze your luscious honey and I can taste my cum too. ... Uuhhnnn, I'm getting hard."

"I can feel you on my leg ... I hope my beautiful, stiff, penetrating Lover wants to penetrate me some more." Connie's thighs hugged again and her pussy squirmed in sweet lust against my lips. "I'm getting so tingly ... and I feel like I want something big and stiff and hungry to push way up into me and fill me ... Uhn, Lover, your mouth is so wonderful."

"Will your pussy be sore?"

"Noooo, ... when my pussy knows you want to make love it gets ready for you ... oozy wet ... so you can slide in and out, and in and out, and never hurt me." She cozied her thighs and pussy around me and sighed, "I'm wet almost constantly, you can always have me, Lover, any time."

"And I almost always want to ... I love to make love to you."

"I know."

I gave her pussy a special suck and kiss and began to slither up through her thighs. "I'm going to slip your stiff Lover into you ... and feel your hips and thighs and breasts ... and pinch your nipples ... and squirt some more cum deep inside you." Soon my penis was snuggling up between her thighs, my hands were squeezing her breasts and my lips were caressing her sweet mouth.

Her thighs opened wide. She reached down between us and pushed my penis to her vaginal lips and sucked me in in a single, liquid gulp. Her thighs hugged around me and her ankles wrapped around my calves. "Uhnnn ... that feels soooo goood, Honey. Do it to me as much as you want. My pussy feels wonderful." Her hips and vulva began to slowly undulate. The liquid glove of her vagina rhythmically pulsed in gentle squeezes around my lusting penis.

I lay down warmly on Connie as we found a luscious rhythm together. Much of my weight was on my elbows so that she would be comfortable. We kissed and nuzzled as we squirmed and felt the erotic thrills seeping through us. I kissed her cheek and rested my head on her shoulder to nibble an ear. A wonderful sexual aura eased through my body. I whispered in her ear, "You're being so good to me ... I'm feeling warm and wonderful ... all over ... and I love your new, hairless, naked pussy."

She answered softly, "Mmmmm,... you're making me feel that way too ... uhnn .. uhnn .. ooh .. that's so nice .. mmm .. I can feel you poking way up in me ... I'm so full ... uhnn .. ohh ... and my clitoris is .. mmmm .. rubbing on you ... mmmm, I love my pussy being naked." Her thighs hugged and she flexed for emphasis.

I squirmed and thrusted in return. Our continuous lusting amazed me, "I'm so glad your pussy isn't getting sore. ... I seem to want to ... make love to you all the time." I pulled nearly all the way out and pushed back in and squirmed, "And you're always so wet ... my penis doesn't get sore either.

"Mmmmmm ... I'm feeling so wonderful ... when you're in me ... And after you cum in me ... my pussy gets hungry for you again ... and I'm so happy ... when I feel you getting stiff." She turned her head to the side and softly kissed me. "I don't know how you're doing it, Darling ... but my pussy and I are loving it." Her warm, liquid glove squeezed me sweetly and a series of little orgasms rippled through her body. "Ooooohh, Loverrrr."

"You look so beautiful ... when you're cumming."

"I'm feeling beautiful ... mmm .. ohh .. unnnn."

When the spasms ebbed and her face was bathed in placid warmth I whispered, "You're making me feel soooo good ... almost cumming ... but not quite ... I hope it lasts ... and lasts."

"Mmmmmmmmm, me too .. mmm .. mmm .. uhhn." Her pussy still squirmed rhythmically into me - pushing and squeezing.

I raised up to look down at our joining. Connie opened her thighs and looked too. "Darling, your sweet, naked pussy is loving me so nice. ... It looks so beautiful ... between your lovely, soft thighs - open so wide for me. ... Sweet love lips are stretched around me, holding me, ... sucking me in, ... caressing me, and grasping to hold me as I retreat." I drew out almost all the way and slipped my glans in and out through her moist vaginal lips, "Sooo sweet." The squishing sound of her liquid love lips was lush and sensual.

She moaned, "Mmmmmm, I love this ... look how wet you are ... ohh ... let me rub you on my clit." She reached between us, gently grasped me and eased me all the way out. Then she placed my slippery glans on her rapturous clitoris and caressed herself. "Uhnnn .. ohh .. Honey .. nnnnnnnnn," and another series of spasms flowed through her. She let go of me, closed her eyes, and lay back to enjoy the glow. Softly she murmured, "Put it back in me, Lover." I slid back into her - to bathe in her wonderful, warm liquid. She sighed quietly, "I love it when you're hard cock is fucking my hungry cunt." She was into the avid sex words again.

It felt so good and I seemed to want to increase the feeling. Instead of laying back down I began actively squirming and thrusting and withdrawing and plunging. "Mmmm, what a wonderful pussy ... sooo loving .. mm .. unn, so beautifully fuckable."

Her orgasms had returned and now seemed to be continuous. Connie moaned, "I love it ... mmmm ... when you fuck me like this. Tell me when ... nnn .. nn ... you want to cum, Darling, ... and I'll hug and squeeze you inside ... my vagina." Her tummy and pussy and thighs were shivering around me. "With my ‘cock-hugger'."

It was wonderful when the urgency started at my base, "Now, Lover, oohhhnnnn ..." Her pussy was very loving. I filled her and she squeezed and squirmed and flexed on me until she was bathed in a final, shivering, golden glow. I collapsed on her, "That was wonderful."

"Mmmmmm, yes ... so wonderful."

When we had returned to earth I began to muse. I murmured, "Except for eating and sleeping, we've been kissing and caressing and making love for over two days. I've never had a more loving two days."

Neither have I, Sweetheart. Mmmmm, it isn't even lunch time yet ... and you've been loving me constantly and you've cum in me three times ... and I've been cumming ... almost constantly. I feel so good." She turned her head and kissed me long and soft and sweet. "Let's have a little snack ... and maybe a cuddly, longer nap ... and then see if we can find something ... to do ... this afternoon."

I flexed my deflating penetrator into her and said, "Like cumming some more?"

"Mmmmmmm, lots more." She kissed me softly and said, "When we're together ... I really like you to fuck me a lot." Her lips brushed mine, "It doesn't matter where we are ... in bed ... on the beach ... in the kitchen ... in the car ..."

Kissing her, "We haven't made love in the car yet, have we?"

"Not yet! But there's still this afternoon and tomorrow."

We untangled ourselves and shared a parting kiss. I moved down to kiss and lave away the moisture from her adoring love lips. Connie purred, "Mmmmm, thank you, Lover, ... now roll over for a moment." I did as I was told and was rewarded with a similar service. My half hard penis disappeared into her loving mouth where she tongued and sucked away the morning's love-residue.

"Uhhnnn, that feels marvelous ... if you take too long, our lunch may have to be delayed." She actually was eliciting an amazing twitch or two. I couldn't believe how the romance and lust of our affection was keeping me ... so alive, and Connie so receptive and warm and moist. Don't question it, just enjoy it.

She removed me from her sweet warmth, "Promises, promises ... I liked that, Lover ... I felt you twitch." She kissed my happy penetrater once more and whispered to it, "I want you to ... fuck my lips ... and cum in my mouth again, you sweet Lover." She was talking to her Admirer. I pretended not to overhear their private conversation. Before parting from it she gave it one more vigorous suck and tonguing.

"Connniiee!" She looked up at me with a soft glow in her eyes and with an impish grin sent me a loving air kiss. We finally rose out of bed and straightened the sheets before heading for the kitchen.

Oh, my! We had to clean up our breakfast leavings before putting together our lunch. That's what happens when these spontaneous feelings come over us. I made some tea while Connie made us each a sandwich. We took our things to the living room, tea and sandwiches on the coffee table and us sitting sideways facing each other on the sofa. We each had one knee and leg up on the cushion and she had pushed her tiny skirt down between her thighs to demurely cover herself. I had to use my napkin in a similar attempt at modesty.

"Sweetheart, would you prefer that I put my shorts on? It didn't occur to me until we sat down and you covered up."

"Of course not ... actually I'm rather enjoying your nudity." She stroked my leg up to the napkin and back to the knee. I touched her hand and sent her an air kiss. After a few bites of sandwich and some tea Connie was stroking my thigh again. "No fat here, Lover."

"You flirt, your hand is under my napkin!" I sipped my tea.

"I'm checking for muscle tone. Oh, my! Is this a muscle?"

"That's my main man muscle."

"Mm, it's not flexing much right now - but it was my 'main man' three times this morning - a wonderful ... muscle."

"Be careful, Sweetheart. It flexes when it's inspired ... and you're beginning to be very inspirational." I finished my sandwich and sipped my tea. Our morning had been marvelous and draining - literally draining. Our little cat-nap hadn't quite recharged all of my batteries nor my libido. I was torn between my typical male urge and my body's whisper for a "time out". I poured us some more tea.

"Thank you, Lover." Connie was tuned in to me or was feeling the same. "Let's take a little nap now, OK?"

"Ummm hmmm, I'm sleepy."

"Me too."

We cleaned up after ourselves and I offered, "Do you want to nap alone?"

"No, unless you do - do you?"

'No - I want to be close to you."

"Me too - I want to cuddle." We came together in a gentle body meld. "Mmmmm, like this." Our lips merged. She reached between us to take me in hand and murmured on my lips, "You've been at least half-hard ever since we made love. You haven't gotten teeny ... at all."

With lips still touching, "You have that effect on me." Connie stroked lovingly. "If you keep that up we'll have to nap a little later."

"Come on ... we'd better nap. I'll stop flirting." We mosied into the bedroom hand-in-hand. "Help me with my dress, Lover. Lately I sleep better in the all-together. Besides, I don't want your hand under my skirt ... getting me all hot-and-bothered." We both chuckled. I hummed an "OK" and slipped the little thing over her head while she held her arms up. "Thanks ... but no fooling around, now - this is genuine nap time." I agreed, but ogled the soft, generous body I liked to cozy up to, and hoped I could obey the rules. We kissed sweetly and lay down together. "But it's OK if we cuddle - just a little."

"That would be nice ... It would be hard to lay near you ... without touching at all." We were trying to set some rules to ensure a real rest. Not easy with these pheromones at work.

"I know ... come, Sweetheart, ... put your head on my shoulder." We hugged together with arms loosely around each other and my leg partially over hers. My head was in the crook of her arm and Connie's half-hard "main man" nuzzled a soft thigh. My upper arm and hand wanted to rest on a breast but I avoided that in the interest of napping. Wiggling and snuggling a bit she sighed, "Honey, this is sooo nice." The closeness of her naked softness felt wonderful. I wiggled and snuggled a little more and then calmed my urges and willed my body to enjoy the calm.

Our eyes closed and we lay quietly - each letting nature take its restful course. We were both deliciously relaxed, but every once in a while my groin seemed to want to involuntarily snuggle and, almost imperceptibly, would cozy itself into her softness - just an affectionate, restful, almost unnoticeable reflex. Connie whimpered a bit and gently hugged me each time - another affectionate reflex, I suppose. I hadn't yet quite managed to doze off when one of my snuggles elicited a lazy turning of her head and a nuzzling little kiss on my forehead. This caused both of us to make minute adjustments in the various elements of our snuggling bodies. Soon my free hand unconsciously caressed down over the feminine roundness of her soft belly and then back up coming to rest cupping the side of a breast. The ensuing adjustments resulted in Connie turning slightly more to face me with a lovely thigh moving ever-so-slightly to hug my leg. Finally she kissed me lightly on the lips and, with eyes still closed, we quieted. Her head remained turned toward me. We were softly breathing on each other's cheek and her lips were very near. We remained quiet for a while, still trying to nap but bathing in the enveloping, loving aura of our bodies feeling the temporarily suppressed waves of lust tapping lightly on the door for their release.

I was trying to remain quiet but sensed that nature was definitely taking its course - I couldn't completely control the involuntary reflexes of my snuggling groin and I no longer was just half-hard. Connie was also showing signs of nature's course - whimpering sweetly, her hand first gently covered mine to encourage a little squeeze of the breast it was cupping and then snaked between us to first lightly caress an arousing clitoris and then to softly stroke the sensitive underside of a stiffening penis. Our breathing quickened when she brought her leg further over me and moved my penis to snuggle with her clitoris.

A few minutes later her lips brushed against mine and she murmured ever-so-quietly, "Darling, would you please put your Ardent Admirer into my warm Loving Place? ... I want to keep him cozy and warm inside me ... while we're napping."

Oh, my - the rules were changing again! I kissed her softly and lushly, "Of, course, Sweetheart ... Lay back a little ... and open your thighs." Her movements were slow and erotic. "Mm ... that's so nice ... let me see if your warm Loving Place is ready for her stiff Lover." My fingers eased between her smooth outer labia and through her inner love lips into her vagina.

She kissed me and whimpered, "How do I feel, Honey? ... Do you think she's ready to take care of him ... and keep him warm?"

I brought my fingers out and up to my lips, "Ummmm, I think so."

"Let me taste, ... Ummmm, ... Yes ... I can taste you ... mmm you've been cumming in me so much." She kissed me, "Let me keep my loving Admirer warm while we ... nap, Darling."

I slid over between her lovely thighs and slurped effortlessly into her liquid, oozing, loving glove. "There, Sweetheart, ... now we can nap some more." I moved my upper body slightly to the side so that the bulk of my weight would not be heavy on my her, but made certain that the base of my penis lay against her clitoris.

"Mm hmm." She moaned and squeezed her vagina around me, "Are you comfortable, Sweetheart?"

I kissed her softly, "Very comfortable ... you're making me feel ... lovingly warm. Are you feeling ... alright?"

"Oh yesss, ... I'm feeling much more ... lovingly comfortable."

We squirmed and hugged and then lay quietly for more of our little "nap".

I, understandably, was having a little trouble falling asleep. But during this little quiet time I sensed an increasingly affectionate glow enveloping me. I wondered what Connie was feeling or if she were actually dozing off. I wanted to squirm and nudge and I wanted to caress - but I resisted the urges and remained still until, in a short while, I felt her vaginal sweetness squeeze gently and her groin squirm just a bit, rubbing her clit against her friend. I flexed gently in return - pushing a bit further in after moving a bit more on top of her.

I opened my eyes to look at her just inches away. Her eyes were closed and she wore a faint smile of sweet contentment. Her vagina squeezed again, her vulva flexed a little, and one of her thighs moved to caress itself on my hip. I closed my eyes to further enjoy our "nap", squirmed around her moist labia, and flexed gently into her a little further so that her clitoris was more firmly nuzzling the base of my warm and happy penis.

Connie sighed and moaned softly while her vulva began a slow, rhythmic squirming into me - gently pleasing her clitoris. I sensed her head turning and then her lips kissed mine. I opened my eyes and saw her half-lidded eyes gazing back with affectionate lust. Her sighing whisper was very faint, "Ooohhh, ... Looverrr ...". Her eyes closed again but her squirming continued and the other thigh raised to hug my hips. I began slow, gentle thrusts and withdrawals to her rhythm and began to squeeze the breast I had been gently cupping. The nipple puckered and I pinched and pulled it. I began sucking on the other nipple. Little shivers ensued. I withdrew and slurped in again. I felt down between us to stroke her clitoris. It was fully engorged and sticking out eagerly.

Our loving was slow and gentle. The movement was luscious and deep. My penis was feeling thrillingly affectionate and alive in her nurturing warmth. Her liquid glove spasmed around me and she turned her lips to me and hugged me closer while ecstatic ripples quaked through her vulva into her tummy and the thighs that surrounded me. Our loving rhythm continued and her orgasm went on and on. Her lips wouldn't leave mine when she breathed into our kiss, "Uhhnnn ... Ooohhh, ... Maarrrkk ... I feel so wonderful." I knew she did because the rippling spasms rose and fell and rose inside her wondrous Loving Place. She whispered, "I just keep cumming ... and cumming."

Her thrills brought on my thrills. I first felt the delicious sensitivity in my corona followed by the urgency throbbing and rising and pumping from my roots. I whined into our kiss.

Connie sensed it and then felt it, "Darling, ... Oohhh ... Push deep in me ... Mmmmmm ... You're cumming ... unnnnnn." I pushed as far as I could and went motionless when my glans became super-sensitive. She squeezed me inside. My whole body was rigid for a moment and then I began to come down - slow movements flexing in and back and around. Connie squirmed and whimpered while her spasms ebbed. Finally we both went limp - in all places.