My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the first to murmur with my lips on her cheek, "Uuuhhhhmm, you're wonderful."

She turned to me and we kissed. Then, "You too."

"I think I'm ready for my nap now."

"Me too." She sighed and kissed me again before we began to disengage. I fell out of her loving place and my body rolled off to her side. My head rested on her shoulder again with one of her arms loosely around me. I left a leg over her thigh to stay close and with my arm across her I again cupped her breast - knowing that this time it would not spark immediate romance. The whimper when I came out of her was the last noise she made. We each settled into a sweet, glowing torpor - and finally - sleep.

I was lifted out of my deep sleep when I sensed gentle touches on my penis. The completely relaxed, vaguely awake feeling still held me but I recognized the sweet touches to be Connie's graceful fingers. She spoke very quietly, "You don't have to wake up, Sweetheart, I'll be right back." She eased her arm and thigh out from under me and lay my penis back on my groin. The bed moved slightly and my half-awake senses thought they heard bathroom noises until I dozed off again. The sweet touches awoke me again and I enjoyed them in my half awake glow. Now I sensed Connie was close beside me; both hands seemed to be fondling me. One hand was cupping and feather-touching my scrotum and the other was lifting and feathering and stroking my rising penis.

I stirred a bit and opened my thighs a little more for her. "Mmmmm," was all I moaned in my warming glow.

Still very quietly, "Just relax and enjoy, Lover, while I enjoy." Her graceful fingers were artful and tender in their ministrations. With eyes closed I bathed in the feelings. I wasn't quite at full stiffness when another touch pleased my glans. It was warm and loving and moist. Her lips and tongue began to love me. I felt my penis grow in her lips. When she felt my glans and corona engorge she muffled her humming approval with her lips and tongue surrounding my happy penis.

I was becoming more fully awake and my groin began its natural flexing in response to her wonderful attentions. I mumbled, "Ooh, Darling, ... that's nice ... mmmmm ... you're so sweet." I opened my eyes a bit and saw her kneeling close beside me with her bum resting on her heels and her breasts grazing her knees and my hip. Half of me was inside her sweet and tender mouth. She was being very loving. My penis was feeling wonderful.

She raised up for a moment to feast her eyes on the affects of her ministrations. She looked at me and saw I was watching and sent me a sultry air kiss. Her voice was dripping, "I'm enjoying my beautiful, hard penetrator ... He's been fucking me so wonderfully ... (she sucked and kissed) ... I want to give him some ... special attention." Her lips returned to kiss my glans and her tongue licked under it before she again took me into her loving mouth. "I want him to know how much my pussy loves him."

I couldn't resist squirming in response to her loving and flexing gently in rhythm with her ministrations. She was intimately close, her knees were nuzzled into my side and hip. My hand reached to cup her nearest breast and squeeze. She hummed approval but remained fully absorbed in her loving. From her breast I traced a caress across her upper thigh, over her hip and under her thigh and bum. She raised up off her heels to allow me to feel under her. I found her moist labia squeezed between crouching thighs. I insinuated my fingers from under her and found her vagina - slippery in its loving honey. In they slid. She whimpered on my glans.

I slipped only my fingertips through her labia to attend her sensitive clitoris. I whispered, "Lover, ... I'm getting so hard ... soo goood."

She slid me out of her mouth and caressed and hugged me to her cheek before licking the sides and underside of my glans. Her eyes were glowing in lust and she was pushing her pussy down on my fingers while she whispered, "I love my sweet cock." She took it in and out and went on, "I want him to fuck my lips." In it went and her lips and mouth and tongue were richly warm and loving.

"Your lips are so loving, Darling."

"Mm ... they're loving you."

"I'm feeling so wonderful ... I may cum in your mouth."

It was hard to understand her because her words were coming out around my glans, "I hope so, Lover ... please fuck my mouth."

"I want to ... mmm ... uhnnn ... Darling, sit back against the headboard ... uhnn ... and I'll straddle you ... and kneel in front of your loving mouth ... uhnn ..."

Connie raised up from me and slid toward the head of the bed. When she was resting against the headboard I opened her thighs and nuzzled her sweet pussy. I licked and sucked and feathered her clitoris. She murmured, "Come up and fuck me, Sweetheart."

I straddled her hips and caressed each cheek with my stiff and eager penis. She kissed it and took me in her fingers to guide me back to her warm and loving lips. I urged her forward for a moment to slip a pillow behind her shoulders and head. Then, with my hands gently holding her cheeks and head on either side, I slowly eased in and out. She rested her head back against the pillow and, with her hands on my bum, pulled me to her in a loving rhythm. Her lips and tongue caressed and she gently sucked the cock that loved her so.

The feelings of her lips and tongue sent tingles and then thrills through my penis. She could tell when I was beginning to cum because my movements first became more urgent and then slowed until I was almost motionless. Her whining and humming vibrated around my corona and sent the final thrill to my roots. The throbbing and pumping rose up through me and sent my cum sweetly out the end of my spasming penis. When she felt my issue her eyes looked up into mine and she groaned in satisfaction.

When my spasm quieted I caressed Connie's cheeks and shoulders and hugged her head to my groin. She sucked and milked and laved and finally removed my softening penis from her mouth and sighed, "Ooh, Darling ... that was so wonderful." She kissed the head and licked and sucked the saliva and semen still remaining. "I feel so close to you."

Here and there on her lips were drops of my outpourings. I moved to her side from my straddle and kissed her softly and lushly. Not yet fully recovered, I gasped quietly, "Lover, your lips are so sweet ... you made me feel wonderful ... I feel especially close, too." I hugged her close and kissed her with deep affection.

She whispered, "Now you have little drops of cum on your lips. Let me kiss them away." Her kisses were sweet. We hugged and nuzzled and she went on, "Lay back ... I want to squeeze and kiss the last drops ... from my Ardent Admirer."

I slid down to lay on the bed again and she moved over me to lave and love her limp but not shrunken penetrator. In a sated, gasping whisper I pleaded, "Bring me your pussy ... I want your thighs around my cheeks ..." Without removing me from her lips she hummed approval and assumed the classic position with her thighs straddling my cheeks and her vulva lowering to my waiting mouth. I licked through her moist channel, tongued her vagina and then nibbled and tongued her clitoris.

In a few moments her mouth left my penis to moan, "Oooh, God, ... Lover, ... uhnn ..." Soft thighs shivered around my cheeks and her vulva quaked on my lips.

We both felt warmly sated for the moment. Connie moved to the side and we lay facing each other's lust objects. Our fingers and lips languidly stroked and caressed in quiet affection. Each of us uttered sighs of contentment from time to time. I thought perhaps we might enjoy a respite from our isolated togetherness and, with lips grazing a sweet thigh, offered, "Would you like to go down to the Seashore and stroll along the ocean for a while."

It was mid-afternoon and we had a couple of hours before we needed to think about fixing supper, but we needed to shop for its ingredients. Connie sighed, "I'm so comfy ... and cuddly ... but it would be nice to be by the ocean for a while. What about supper? Do we need anything?" We still were facing and fondling each other's lust object - and seemingly talking to them too!

"Umm, yeah ... . We can go to the market after the seashore. It's your turn to cook, by the way." We began to disengage. I gave the petals of Connie's Love Flower one last suck and brush with my lips and tongue.

"OK ... mmmm." My corona disappeared between her sweet lips for its final sucking caress.

We dressed appropriately for grocery shopping - I in a polo shirt and cotton shorts, Connie in the cute dress I had helped hem and medium heeled sexy sandals. We each took flip-flops and a towel as well for beach walking and foot cleaning.

We decided to take Connie's station wagon because it would be less recognizable around town in the daylight hours. After seeing that none of the neighbors was outside we raised the garage door and exited. It was still light outside but hopefully, during the few seconds we took getting down the driveway and away, no one was looking out their window. Coming home would be no problem because it likely would be nearly dark by then.

We returned to the beach area in the Seashore Park we had enjoyed so much the night before. During the afternoon, of course, a few others also were strolling there so our behavior was appropriately circumspect. We couldn't remain totally apart though, and held hands for a while until we couldn't resist putting an arm around each other. Her hip felt soft and sexy and I could tell by the feel of her through her dress that she was wearing no panties. Her hand occasionally slipped down to give my buns a little squeeze.

We strolled for quite a while watching and listening to the ocean and letting it soothe us and wrap us in its serene cocoon. By the time we returned to the car our libidos were romantically focused and again showing signs of lusting desire. At the moment there was no one near our parking spot and we affectionately moved together with hands and arms urging intimate closeness. Our urges surged when our bodies melted together. I opened the door and helped Connie into the car. When she was seated I couldn't resist the impulse to caress her thigh. When her thighs momentarily parted and her skirt was quite high I bent to kiss her. My loving hand stroked her inner thigh under the skirt - nearly to her special Loving Place.

She murmured on my lips, "Oh, Darling ... I feel so ... ."

"So what, lovely girl?"

"Mmmm ... you know ..." Her hand searched under the leg of my shorts and found my surging penis. "Uhhnn ... you're feeling that way too." She parted her legs further and raised her skirt until I could see her Loving Place. "Do you see something ... you'd like?" She squeezed and stroked me.

"Uhhnnn, Darling ... I see a beautiful, moist, pink flower."

My fingers parted her labia, fondled her clitoris and slipped into her warm, moist inner sanctum. I murmured, "I want to put my stiff stem ... in your pink flower."

"Oh, God, yeesss! ... Plant me"

"Pull my shorts down."

"Mm hmm." She released me, eased the shorts down over my surging penis, and lay back across the seat with one leg still out of the car. I took one last look to assure no one was in sight and moved over her. She again grasped me and pulled me to her welcoming thighs and hungry vagina. Her flexing, squirming vulva was beautiful to behold.

My surging penitrator squished into her pink vagina and plunged until I was buried in moist, nurturing warmth. "Uhnn ... you feel wonderful, ... so loving ... so warm."

Connie's thighs rose up to surround mine and she locked her heels behind me to eagerly thrust her vulva into my lusting plunges. She moaned and sighed, "Uhnn ... uhnn ... you're so bad ... to fuck me like this ... out here ... in broad daylight ... uhnn."

I gasped and moaned as my plunging penis pleased itself, "Aghnn ... you poor little girl ... I am bad ... If you'll unlock your legs, Sweetheart, ... I'll try to stop being so ... bad." I thrust harder and felt my glans nudge her cervix.

Her thighs hugged me more snugly and her tummy began to shudder with her first orgasm. She gasped, "Oohh, ... I'm cumming ... Don't you dare stop ... you lecher ... Ohh, do it to me ... do it ... don't stop!" Her eyes closed and her face glowed as her body shivered in joy and her vagina oozed its honey. Slowly her spasms quieted and her thighs relaxed and her legs opened. I thought she might want me to withdraw from her, but still glowing she put her hands on my hips to hold me to her. She sighed, "Don't leave me, Lover. ... I love it when you do it to me ... when you're so hungry ... like this." Her vulva squirmed and squeezed.

My penis was beginning to thrill. I eased out and thrust back in with slow, luscious strokes. I confessed, "You looked so beautiful ... so sexy ... I couldn't resist." I began to get the feeling under my glans and in my root. My plunges quickened.

My lover moaned, "I know ... me too ... Uhnn ... I feel you swelling in me. Uhnn, you're starting to throb ... Ohh ... cum in me!" And I did as I was told. Connie's body shivered in another sweet spasm. I swooned and emptied into her until the feeling ebbed. Finally I lay down on her for a moment to let my softening penis soak in the warmth of her soothing liquid glove. She whispered in my ear while I caught my breath nuzzling her neck, "Thank you ... sweet, bad boy. That was wonderful."

I sighed on her neck, "You're welcome, beautiful girl ... You were so good to me."

Her warm vagina squeezed my resting penetrator and she teased in her sexy way, "I like being good to you ... like this. It was soo nice. ... Maybe I could be ... good to you ... again ... after we shop." She squeezed again, "Before supper?"

"I'm inspired already." We kissed lushly and I withdrew. I knelt in the grass to lick and suck the honey from her pussy. Connie finally sat up and returned the favor when I stood up.

We straightened our clothing, brushed the sand from our feet and put on our shopping shoes. I pulled out of the beach parking lot and suggested, "We'd probably better go down to the Winn Dixie in the next town to shop. If we shop locally someone I know is sure to see us together."

"Good thinking. I probably shouldn't sit too close to you here in the car either - just in case."

"Probably." Connie whined cutely and slid over toward her door.

The drive from the Seashore to the Winn-Dixie took over a half hour and kept us apart for longer than we had been all day. I was lucky to get a parking space fairly close to the store entrance and we gathered ourselves together for an abbreviated grocery shopping foray.

It had seemed unnatural for Connie to sit so far away from me during the trip and I subconsciously needed a little reconnection. The sun had set and daylight was fading but it was still light enough to see clearly. None the less it seemed like we could sneak a little cuddle so, just as she reached for the door handle I pleaded, "Could I have just a little hug before we go in?" I had that puppy dog look.

"Poor Lover, feeling neglected?" She was being cute. We began to move together and while I slid I looked around to be sure I didn't see an acquaintance. Actually, there was no one coming or going to a car at the moment. We nestled easily and kissed - sweetly at first, but our breathing grew more excited and our hands began to stroke and caress. We wanted our groins to join. Just as I cupped the side of her breast and she found a rising "muscle" in my lap, Connie's instinct told her this should wait. She murmured on my lips, "I want you in me ... and you want to do it to me, don't you?"

"I'm growing stiffer by the moment," I whined.

"What if someone goes by ... while your in me?"

"Not a good thing." The calmer head prevailed. "We should shop ... but I'll have to walk funny on the way into the store ... until your Admirer calms down.

"I hope you can save the thought, I'm a little moist - you know where - and I'll need you soon, ... very soon."

I walked funny into the store and Connie sweetly walked a bit in front to shield others' views. We got a hand basket and headed for the seafood counter. She had decided to make shrimp curry over rice. I carried the basket in front of me and walked behind her to enjoy the view of her generous, undulating derriere, swaying hips and attractive legs. She had a sexy way of walking, especially in heels. I was still half hard and happy she had made the skirt so short.

When she reached the seafood counter she surveyed the shrimp displays and I sidled up beside and slightly behind her. She felt my closeness and said quietly, "I could feel your eyes on me while we walked, you Lecher."

Over her shoulder I whispered in return, "I still have the thought you asked me to save, and you look very desirable in this dress - the skirt is perfect." I kissed her shoulder.

"That's because you pinned the hem."

Mm ... How I remember that lovely day ... pinning your hem. I'm having trouble keeping my libido under control." With that I moved a bit closer until my excited Admirer nudged a cheek of her sweet bottom. I flexed a couple of times and stepped away.

"That's not all you pinned, you bad boy." Her whisper was breathless, "I felt you nudge me. You're so hard! You're making me ooze again." We both hoped this shopping thing didn't take long. She hailed the counter person with urgency.

"I'll get the rice. Shall I get curry - in case I don't have enough at home?" Maybe we could speed the process.

"Yes. I'll get the celery and meet you at the check out." I left her the basket, threw caution to the winds with my slightly bulging shorts and headed for the rice and curry departments. We met successfully at the checkout, paid for our things and tried to look nonchalantly unromantic heading for the door. When we stepped outside we both looked at the sky and then at each other, silently acknowledging our gratitude that the darkness of evening was quickly lowering its protective shroud. We shifted our parcels and put arms around waists for the walk to the car. Before I had unlocked her door, Connie put her arms around me and we kissed lushly and long. I was provocatively stiff and insistently poking into her soft tummy. She pulled us closer and squirmed - whining and moaning.

Hanging on to our parcels and giving in to our passions were diametrically opposing endeavors. We reluctantly parted and I punched the buttons on her key chain to open the doors and went around to the back hatch to put the bags in the cargo area. When I returned to her we merged again, growing more urgent with every squirm and undulation. Except for our impromptu coupling an hour ago, we had been remarkably chaste for almost three hours. Connie was sweet and affectionate and irresistible. I felt completely recharged and was adoring her and feeling affectionate and unable to resist her. I breathed on her lips between kisses, "Let me help you in, Sweetheart. We don't want to be here ... (I kissed her) ... in front of the store ... (another kiss) ... much longer."

She moaned, "I know ... Where?"

I murmured on her lips, "Not far ... I hope." Connie's fingers lingered on my cheek as she descended into her seat. She wasn't interested in the state of her clothing and when she sat her skirt was left high on her lovely thighs. I leaned down to kiss her and confessed, "Darling, your legs ... and thighs ... look so beautiful ... I ..."

Softly on my lips, "You ... what?"

I bent lower and let my lips trail moist touches from her knee to the wonderful, smooth warmth at the edge of her skirt. I smelled the exciting, light scent of Connie's perfume dabbed lightly in her beckoning, wondrous places. I gasped, "I want them hugging around me."

"I know."

I rose, closed her door, rounded the car and got in. She slid over to me, kissed my cheek and stroked my thigh. I started the engine quickly but backed out slowly - these parking lots demanded care. Not quite frantic, I tried to think of a suitable "lovers' lane", but knew of none. At the end of our lane, before turning toward an exit, I noticed an area canopied by trees, where employees apparently parked - away from the busy area close to the store. I pulled in between two employee vans in the deep shadows of a huge live oak tree.