My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With lips sucking my ear lobe Connie sighed, "Perfect ... ." I turned to my Lover and we enveloped each other. After a moist kiss she offered, "Maybe the back seat ...?" With the steering wheel nudging my hip I hummed agreement. I moved the front seat as far forward as it would go and left the engine running for the air conditioner and the radio playing soft music. We moved to the back seat, locking all the doors behind us.

We didn't merge right away - Connie raised up for a moment to move her skirt out from under her and I delayed getting in long enough to slip out of my shorts. When my door was locked my Lover slid close and moaned, "Mmmm, Sweetheart, ... look how stiff you are." Her gentle hand stroked and fondled, "... And how warm ... and leaking." She licked the drop of my early excitement from her finger. We kissed softly, rapturously.

My hands explored her wonderful thighs, caressing up under her skirt over softly curved hips and naked round tummy. I bent to kiss her thigh and sighed as my lips traveled, "I remember when I first discovered ... when we were hemming this dress ... (kisses) ... that you weren't wearing your panties."

My Sweetheart was moaning and breathing more rapidly, "Ooohh, ... Darling, ... then you kissed me and sucked on me ... for the first time. God! I came so hard."

"And you let me kiss you ... and you asked me to put my finger in your sweet pussy." She opened her thighs just a bit and my finger slid down between her soft cushions to search for her clitoris. "I wanted you so ... I nearly came on your leg."

"I was hungry for you ... but a little frightened. ... You had put just the head of your penis in me ... just a bit ... after my shower. ... And it hurt a little. I was afraid that when you went all the way in ... it would hurt too much." Connie moved a little more and whined, "Let me put my leg on the seat, Darling, ... I want you to sit closer ... to ... you know ... ." I made room and when, in the faint light I could see her sweet flower between her soft thighs, I whispered, "Darling, you're so beautiful, ... I want to kiss and suck on you ... ."

We moved to accommodate one another. "Nnnnhhh ... It's been so long ... since we ... Oh!, Darling ... " My hands stroked her open thighs and my tongue followed. I licked and savored her sweet honey and found her stiffening nubbin to suck and tease. Connie was squirming and whining and growing urgent, "Uhhnnn ... Oohh ... (flexing into my lips) ... Now ... please ... do it to me now ... ." With her hands on my head she coaxed me up and kissed me eagerly.

I raised up for a moment to find the best arrangement in the cramped space. Connie reached to the side of the seat back and released a lever. The marvel of a station wagon! - the seat back lowered and suddenly the cramped space became a spacious love nest. She slid back on the cushions, lay back and raised her skirt to her waist. Before lowering into the voluptuous cushion of my Lover's welcoming lust haven, I drank in her generous curves and her irresistible sexuality. I moaned, "Darling, ... you look wonderful ... and ... (her hand found my wagging stiffness and guided it to her loving place - I plunged) ... you feel ... soooo wonderful ... Uhnnn." Her soft thighs surrounded me and I returned to the haven of her loving envelope. Slowly I withdrew and plunged and squirmed in her lush cove.

My Lover moaned and whined and flexed into our sensual rhythm. Connie's tummy and thighs shivered around me in her first orgasm. When she resumed our lusting dance she sighed, "Uhhnn ... uhnn, ... Loverrr, ... this is like ... my fantasy. My boyfriend ... has been feeling me up ... uhhnn ... ooh ... and made me so hot ... uhnn ... I'm letting him fuck me ... in the back seat of his car ... and now, uhn, he won't have to cum in his pants."

Our bodies merged closer and we hummed and moaned in each other's ear while we gasped for air. I joined her fantasy, "Your boyfriend loves feeling you up ... and fucking you with his stiff cock, and he's very close to squirting his sexy juice way up in your hot pussy." I plunged and squirmed with a bit more vigor.

"Oh! God. ... You lecher ... you're so bad ... fucking me like this ... Uhhnnn ... Yes ... further in me, Darling. Oohhh!" She shuddered with a deep, thrilling spasm and I could hold out no longer. I emptied into her in wonderful, throbbing squirts.

We remained merged in hugging affection. My penatrator felt wonderful soaking in Connie's loving warmth. Her soft thighs cozied around me and her pussy flexed gently as she moaned and whined on my lips. She wiggled until her clitoris was again pressing against the base of my penis and then squirmed slowly. In a few moments she moaned softly while thrilling shivers coursed through her vulva and tummy.

She hummed, "Ummmm, that was nice." After we had quieted a bit longer she sighed, "Maybe we'd better take the shrimp home and see if I can make supper." She sensed my growing lethargy and decided to give me nourishment rather than a soft place to nap.

The drive home was leisurely but affectionate. Connie sat very close to me, almost on top of me, with her arm around my shoulders and a knee and thigh over my leg. She had my zipper down and gently fondled my half hard penis and testicles all the way, sighing softly and kissing my cheek occasionally. My arm was behind her and I stroked and smoothed over the soft curves of her naked hip and bum. I had to drive very slowly.

We put her car back in the garage and decided to shower before fixing supper. Twenty minutes later, when I emerged from my ablutions, Connie was humming contentedly in the kitchen. This time she was faster in the shower than I. The scent of curry was strong and appetizing. Salads were already sitting at our places, rice was boiling, and she was stirring a saucepan full of something delicious. And she looked delicious in another little something she probably picked up on the way over.

"Just a few more minutes, Lover." And then, "Mmmm, I like your tailor, you'll have to give me his name." She was being cute. I was wearing another pair of silk undershorts and for a brief moment my avid penetrator had peeked out the open fly before I could retrieve him.

My reaction to Connie's dress had taken me by surprise. It wasn't that the dress was so revealing, rather it was that it was so suggestive. It was tailored from satin to cling to the curves of her tummy, hips and bottom. It was a little short of mid-thigh and the skirt was open all the way up each side, held together only by two spaghetti bows on each side - one at her waist and the other at her hip. The bodice was held up by a spaghetti strap tied at the back of her neck and connected with the waist at her hips instead of around back. The affect was moderately open sides under her arms down to her waist. The neckline scooped softly to barely reveal the valley between her breasts. She was completely covered, but completely accessible. It was a beautiful soft, deep coral color.

She watched me take her in, "What do you think?"

"It's beautiful. You're beautiful." The space between us disappeared and I folded her in for a lush kiss. My penis was stiffening and poking her tummy.

"Um, I'll take that as a ‘yes' vote."

"I love the way it clings to the curve of your hips and your round tummy. I makes me want to have my hands all over you."

Her mouth was on mine, "Mm, that's a plus." She kissed me and then, "Does it make me look ... you know, fat?"

"It makes you look delicious, and you feel wonderful." My hands were caressing over all the curves - feeling the smooth satin. Our kissing was becoming more luscious and passionate, and a hand slipped through the slit at the side of her skirt to squeeze her naked bum cheek and pull her more snuggly into my eager erection.

Murmuring on my lips, "Naughty Lecher! Your under my skirt, again feeling me up." My penis had poked out through the slit in my shorts again and Connie reached down between our hugging tummies to find it. "Oh, God, Lover! Your soft penis turned into a hard cock." She squeezed it. "I'm beginning to ooze. We'd better cool it before dinner is all dried up ... and before I'm all juiced up." She backed away whimpering and I tucked my penitrator back inside my shorts.

Connie's shrimp curry was excellent, and fortunately we stopped smooching soon enough to save the shrimp from being overcooked. We touched toes and stroked fingers and sent lustful air kisses until the last sip of tea. We enjoyed the repast but now were happy it was a ‘past' repast. She directed, "You clear the table and put stuff away. I'll rinse and load the dish washer."

That sounded like a plan. "Yes, Dear." In mock subordination.

We were pretty efficient and, when I was putting away the last of the condiments, Connie was loading the last few dishes in the washer. I turned to look at my lusty love and grew from half hard to nearly stiff almost instantly. I was behind her and she was bending over - much like the other morning when she ‘flashed' me. Her legs were straight and slightly apart and her derriere was gorgeous sheathed in clinging coral satin.

I stepped close and stroked over those enticing curves. She was cutely pert, "Now be careful, Honey." She felt wonderful and I let my ‘cat out of the bag' to let him be a little more ‘comfortable'. As I've noted before, there is an especially deep sexual pleasure for me in the feeling of my lower groin and penis hugging and rubbing the soft, round cushions of my woman's derriere. Connie had just a couple more plates to put in when her Admirer nudged the satin crease between her cheeks. In mock admonishment, "Maarrk!? You're so bad." I lifted the skirt and nosed my eager penis between the cheeks of her bum to the lips of her vulva.

"Oh! You Devil."

I bent my knees a bit and pushed a little further before groaning, "Sweetheart, help me put it in."

"Oh, Honey! Can we do this?" Connie closed the dishwasher door, spread her legs farther apart, leaned against the counter with one hand and, reaching down between her legs, guided her Admirer into her dripping vagina with the other. Her sigh was one of surprise and sexual anticipation. "Uhnn, I like that." Her pelvis flexed to let me plunge deeper and her fingers began to massage her clitoris. I held onto her hips to plunge and squirm and rut in her. When she shuddered with her first orgasm we began a smoother, gentler fucking rhythm, and I reach under her arms through the loose sides of her dress to find and squeeze and love her hanging breasts. I squished in and out of her dripping love glove and cupped her sweet melons and pinched and pulled her puckered nipples. She moaned loudly with her second cumming, "Oh God, Maarrk! Uhn ... uhn ... uhn."

I felt my time approaching and left her breast with one hand to take over the teasing of her excited clit. Connie moaned her appreciation. When she wiggled back into me I could hold out no longer, "I'm ... cumming ... Sweetheart ..."

"I feel you throbbing." She reached down to hold me in her. "I love this ... uhn ... uhn!"

When we both were quieted I withdrew and Connie turned around. I was still fairly stiff and when she stroked me I begged, "Put me back in, please."

She leaned against the counter, put a thigh on my hip and sucked me back into her warm, slippery vagina. After we kissed softly she whispered, "I wanted you to fuck me like that again. ... I love it. Your cock pushes and rubs me in different places." After another soft, lush kiss, "And the way you squeezed and pulled my tits felt wonderful, ... and my clit likes it better when you pay attention it too ... or when you're in front." She snickered on my lips, "Maybe you should do that to me at least once whenever we're together. ... It kind of makes me feel possessed, dominated, used, and powerless. Like you can't wait to get at me. It's a very sexy feeling."

****

Our wonderful weekend together wasn't quite over, but I sensed a vague melancholy in our mood as we finished in the kitchen and retired to the living room sofa to snuggle and reminisce about these few days together. Tomorrow would be Sunday and Connie wanted to go home after breakfast to take care of her weekend chores and get ready for her return to work on Monday.

The snuggling became more loving as the conversation waned. Connie snaked my growing penetrator out of my shorts and gently fondled. She uncrossed her legs when my hand insinuated itself between her soft thighs to squeeze and please. She moaned her approval of my ministrations into our softly searching kiss, and then broke the kiss to whisper, "Lover, let's go to bed early ...?" I was glad Connie shared my lust and my wish to make the most of our last evening together.

I murmured, "That's a wonderful idea. You're making me want to replace my fingers with the ‘man thing' you're caressing so lovingly."

"Mm, you're a lecher."

"You're a seductress." I rose and took her hand to help her up. Arm in arm we hugged and kissed our way to my bedroom. The big bed would be our lusting and loving place until we both were pleasantly exhausted. Sleep would probably come late tonight.