My Wife's Black Cock Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put a finger in first. That'll get her ready."

With the lube, my finger went in quite easily. As I lubed her, I felt my prick throbbing with anticipation. I'd always wanted to fuck her in the ass. Now I was going to see a black man do it for me. With the hole well lubricated, I took his penis in my hand and slowly worked it into her anus. Once it was in a couple of inches, he took over, working it slowly back and forth, each time a little deeper. With her other hand he masturbated Amy's clit.

"Do you like it, cutie?"

"Yes,"

"Want it deeper?"

"Yes."

He began to take her in long strokes, finally reaching his full depth. Her ass opened right up to receive it. I heard Amy's moans as he continued to fuck her and rub her clit at the same time.

"You've got a nice tight ass, slut. I'm gonna fuck it good." Amy whimpered something inaudible. I watched his cock quicken the pace. He screwed it into her balls deep. Amy let out a loud moan I knew meant she was cumming.

"Mark, do you have a vibrator?"

"Uh, yes."

"Get it."

I went to the bedroom and found it in a drawer. It was a compact model in one piece, suitable for traveling. I handed it to Jerome. With his long arms he reached around Amy and placed it against her clit. His penis continued to fuck her asshole. I heard the purring of the vibrator.

"Ooooooh. That feels sooooo good! I love what you're doing to me!" She cooed over this new pleasure. A wave of orgasm shook her, then another. Suddenly Jerome stopped and so did the vibrator.

"Do you want more, honey?"

"Yes, yes. Please, I want more!"

"Will you be my slut?"

"Yes."

"Will you do anything I want?"

"Yes, whatever you want. Give it to me! Fuck my ass!" Hearing my wife shout this, a thick wad of semen erupted from my swollen cock.

He resumed fucking with the vibrator for another half hour until Amy was exhausted. He withdrew his cock and turned her around. "Now, slut, suck it off for me."

I couldn't believe it, but she did. She sucked his cock lovingly for about five minutes until it erupted in a gush of sperm. Hard as she tried, she couldn't swallow it all. It dripped down her chin and onto her tits. She didn't seem the least bit embarrassed. She just smiled at him, and winked at me.

A week later Amy called me at the office to say that Jerome had invited us to a party that evening. She seemed excited at the prospect. It had been a long time since we had been to any kind of social event, so I didn't wonder that she would want to go.

I should have been suspicious when I got home to find Amy dressed to go out. Or almost undressed. She was wearing a short pink miniskirt, with a tight black tank top I'd never seen before. The only thing I recognized were the platform high heels.

"Geez, sweetie, what kind of party is this?"

"Oh, just Jerome and a few of his friends. He said we'd like them a lot." She smiled sweetly at me.

The place turned out to be a private club downtown. Jerome must have reserved it for the evening. Jerome was there with five of his friends, all male and all black. This concerned me a bit as a looked around and didn't see any sign of the club's employees.

"I've found a few retired NBA colleagues here," Jerome explained. "I thought you might like to meet some of them." As I might have guessed, since they were all as tall as Jerome.

"Meet Leon, Willis, Jamal, Darren, and Jamie."

We said hello to them while Jerome found us drinks. A moment or two later t I noticed a large padded mattress on the floor along with some pillows and tubes of lube.

I began to get nervous. I would have said something, but Amy appeared unconcerned. She flirted with the men while Jerome looked on approvingly. I managed to get Jerome's attention and motioned him over to the bar area. As soon as we were alone I confronted him.

"Jerome, are you thinking that Amy is going to fuck all these men, right here on the floor?"

"Of course."

"I really don't think she would want to do that."

"She's gonna love it, Mark. You can be sure of that. In fact, were gonna fuck her right in front of you. So you can see for yourself."

I was shocked. How he could imagine that we would want something like that? At the same time I felt my cock stiffen in my pants. I couldn't believe I would feel horny at the thought of six men banging my pretty wife.

"Don't worry, Mark. She's gonna love it."

I decided to see what happened.

It didn't take long. The wine was once again having its effect on Amy. She was laughing and giggling as the men joked with her. She certainly enjoyed their company.

"Now gather round, all. This is the little lady I've been telling you about. She's the best little white fuck slut in town! I can vouch for it from personal experience. Now, honey, isn't that right?"

Amy giggled again. "If you say so, Jerome."

"I do say so. And you're gonna show these gentlemen just what a hot cunt you are, aren't you baby."

"OK."

"Take off that skirt and show us your stuff."

Amy slid off the skirt, revealing tiny black thong panties pulled up into her slit. The men whistled at her.

"I see what you mean, Jerome. She looks real hot. Let's she if she can fuck."

"Pull off your panties, honey."

She slid them off. Jerome picked her up and carried her to the mattress. "Kneel down and show us that pretty ass, slut."

Amy complied with his order, spreading her legs a little to show her asshole and cunt opening.

All the men quickly undressed. As I might have expected from their size, they all had very large penises. Jerome knelt in front of Amy and inserted his roto-rooter into her mouth. He invited the rest of them to line up and take her from behind.

Amy did not offer the slightest resistance. Within a minute she was moaning with delight as she was fucked from behind. How she managed to suck cock at the same time, I don't know, but she did. Powerless to stop what was happening, I took off my trousers and pulled out my meat. It was dripping with anticipation. I rubbed the natural lube over my erection. It felt wonderful.

What followed can only be described as a gangfuck.

"That's a baby. You suck it for me, slut, suck it hard!"

"I love this cunt, Jerome. She's one white whore!"

"Does she take it up the ass?"

"Yeah. She loves it."

"Maybe she'd like an Oreo?"

"A what?" I asked.

"You know, Mark. Black on the outside, white in the middle."

"Now, honey, get on top of Leon here like you're gonna ride him. That's a good girl."

Darren knelt behind her and lubed her ass. They took her two at a time. The first time I saw two black cocks stuffed in her holes I creamed immediately. Amazingly, my cock stayed rock hard for the next two hours as they fucked her repeatedly. I came two more times and I lost count of the orgasms Amy and the six men had. The odor of fresh semen filled the room. I could see that Amy was covered in it from her tummy to her ass and thighs. She didn't even have time to clean up before the next pair took her in the cunt and ass. Then a third took her mouth.

"The proof of a true slut, Mark. She takes it in all three holes." Jerome leered at me. My wife had become a whore for black cock! By this point I was so excited they could do whatever they wanted. With a whelp they all came together, including my slutty wife. I wouldn't have believed it for a million years if I'd not seen it for myself.

When we finally got home, I asked Amy how she felt.

"Great. I had a wonderful time!"

"You liked being fucked by six men like that?"

"Yes. I loved it. I can't wait to see them again. And I'll do anything for Jerome. He said he might be able to find more friends for a bigger party. He said we might all meet for a weekend somewhere, too. Wouldn't that be fun? You see, honey, I know what you want too. Isn't it wonderful that we both feel the same way?"

Indeed we did.

12