My Wife's Black Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
q-tip
q-tip
402 Followers

They continued to fuck her harder and faster until Jane suddenly erupted in an earth-shattering orgasm.

Her screams could probably be heard for blocks. A long “AAAAAAAAAAAHHH… I’M CUUUUUUMMMMMINNNNGGG…. PLEASE FUCK MEEEEEE….. OOOHH”

She was hunched forward, both cocks deep inside her, as both men started to cum.

Her head snapped up, her eyes again wide but seeing nothing, her entire focus inside her cunt and asshole.

‘GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDD YES… CUM INSIDE ME…. USE YOUR WHORE… CUUUMMMINGG AGAIN!!!‘

She passed out. Her body falling onto the man below her, and then rolling onto the blanket. She fell so that her legs were apart and I could see her pussy and asshole, still throbbing, cum boiling out of her.

Both men stood looking at her, their cocks slowly softening, long strings of cum dripping from them. They smiled at each other before picking her up, blanket and all, and putting her into the back seat of the car. I sneaked away and returned to my car.

I drove home as fast I could, parking out of sight I hid so that I could see the front of the house. A short time later Larry drove up. I watched as Jane, naked except for her collar, stepped out of the car directly under the street light in front of our house.

“You took your punishment well slut. Your husband did a good job on your asshole. I guess you like that now?”

“Oh yes Sir. I can’t believe how good it felt to be fucked in both my ass and my pussy at the same time. Especially by your thick black cock,” Jane was obviously still very turned on. I don’t think I’d ever heard her say the work “cock” before.

“I think I’ll just keep this dress you stole. Now go ahead inside but remember: you’ll be playing with your slutty cunt again this week, twice a day, just like before, and no cumming. And remember to be back at that bar at 6:00 next Thursday,” Larry directed her.

“I will Master, I promised” Jane assured him. She looked a lot more satisfied than she had the day before.

“I might be coming around sometime this week, I don’t know yet. If I do it’ll be after midnight,” Larry continued.

“I hope you enjoyed all those orgasms tonight slut. It’ll be awhile before you have any more,” Larry was smiling.

“Yes Master. Your whore thanks you Master,” she smiled.

I watched as the car drove off, and as Jane turned and walked slowly to our house completely naked, her thighs were shinny with her pussy juice and their cum. I don’t know if anybody saw her, I doubt it at that time of night, but still it was exciting.

After she disappeared into the house I got up to leave, but before I had moved very far I noticed a package on the street, against the curb. It hadn’t been there before, so it must have fallen from Larry’s car, and nobody had noticed.

Looking around carefully before going forward, I retrieved the package and retreated to my car. I slept in my car the rest of the night before coming home on Sunday afternoon.

Oh yeah, the package. It contained $50,000 in $20’s and $10’s.

q-tip
q-tip
402 Followers
12