My Wife's Boyfriend

Story Info
Accepting second.
4.5k words
3.47
263.5k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as a joke. At least I think it did. My wife, Colleen, and I had been married a couple of years when the relationship changed very dramatically. I remember the evening well. She was toying with me as we were on the bed. Naked and aroused she held my hardened cock between her thumb and two fingers. Rolling it playfully, she commented about its cuteness. She had a thing for my little guy, always calling it cute, and loved masturbating me. I suppose other men would have been insulted if their wife thought their penis was cute rather than awesome, huge or some other manly description but for some strange and erotic reason I enjoyed her slightly disparaging remarks. Anyway, I was a sucker for her artful manipulations and never lasted long once she began her caresses on my cute little toy.

"Does your little pee-pee like Colleen's big fingers?" she cooed. Groans were all I could manage to emit for an answer.

"Does your little teeny weenie get all excited when he sees his pretty wife with her new boyfriend?" The idea of her being with her "boyfriend" caused the little fellow to erupt. I recalled vividly watching her with her boyfriend. The vision was too much and the juices poured from my hardened cock onto her sympathetic fingers. With a quick stroke she wiped my own cum off her hands onto my face. Apparently finished with me, she left me alone on the bed drenched in my own juices. I couldn't help studying her magnificent ass as she disappeared into the bathroom. What a woman, I thought. I'm very lucky even considering the situation I found myself in.

How did it all start? Well, it started with Mike, a friend of mine whom I have known for quite some time, first met my wife. Both in high school and college Mike had actually stolen girlfriends of mine right from under my nose so I should have been aware of the risk of introducing the two of them but I went right ahead and did it anyway. It just seems to work out that I find some beautiful woman only to end up losing her to Mike.

It's not hard to understand why. Mike is a big guy, around six four, handsome, muscular, strong and charming. I'm not exactly any of the above. He towers over my slender five foot seven frame. It doesn't help that I always seem to cower when I'm around him. Something about his superior nature intimidates me, not that I'm afraid of him exactly, but I always feel sort of second best around him. And he's always demanding that I fetch him drinks or get him things.

To add to the awkwardness, he has a habit of always wanting to compete with me. Sometimes I get the feeling that he enjoys beating me at contests even to the point of putting me down, which is what happens every time we compete.

Often after besting me at some sport he has me do some menial chore as a consequence for losing. I've washed his cars, painted his house, taken his clothes to the laundry and even cleaned his home. Once, he watched some game while I toiled in the bathroom on my hands and knees polishing the floor. The only respite I get from these tasks comes when he needs another beer. He hollers out and I scurry to fetch it for him like I was his servant.

He says these chores are better than betting money because I would soon be too indebted to him to ever be able to pay him off. Our friends, actually his friends because I've lost most of their respect, wonder why I keep betting with him. I always lose. Even when the game gets close I seem to lack the killer instinct to beat him, almost as though there is something inside me that acknowledges his innate superiority. No matter what I try, I know deep down that I can't beat him.

So, why do I keep trying? The answer is simple. I keep playing and betting with him because he tells me to. I don't seem to be able to tell him no, no matter how embarrassing the consequence.

Little did I know how that would translate into my relationship with my wife.

Not only is Mike bigger and taller than I am, he is also a lot more muscular. Besides beating me in sports, he always topped me at work, succeeding in getting the promotions I wanted. His intimidating nature makes me feel inferior around him, like I'm on a lower rung of the ladder than he is. The only appropriate comparison I can think of is the relationship between a rightful servant and his master.

Before Colleen and I married, no one in our group of friends believed Colleen would end up with me. Actually, Mike and Colleen would have made a great looking couple, she being a tall, shapely blond and he the trim and fit athlete, but much to everyone's surprise, I'm the one who won out. Probably what carried the day is that I helped her through a messy divorce, paying all of her bills and getting her back on her feet. So she ended up marrying me. The fact that my family has lots of money may have entered into the equation but I like to think that she saw something in me that made her choice easier.

The real trouble began about a year ago. We were at a party having a good time. The drinks were flowing and everyone was feeling real good. Mike, Colleen and I were sitting together on the couch with her in the middle. The conversation soon consisted of just the two of them and I seemed to be left out. For some strange reason I permitted the slight and sat and observed as the two kidded and flirted together.

Mike glanced at me occasionally across my wife's body and smiled in that confident manner he had as though he knew he was more interesting than I was. I always grinned back. Might as well, it was true. Colleen drained the last of her drink and started to go get another.

"No babe, sit still. That's why I brought along my servant." Colleen arched her eyebrows.

"Servant?" Mike pointed across the couch to where I sat.

"My boy there." Colleen glanced at me and I turned red. She grinned at my obvious discomfort. "What good is having a servant if you don't use him?" Mike said. He handed his glass along with hers to me. "Here, boy. Make yourself useful and get us another drink."

The moment was not only awkward, it was significant. It would be difficult to resume normal relationships with the two of them if I allowed myself to be treated as if I were a humble servant. Colleen watched me closely, waiting to see how I would react to this obvious maneuver for control. Part of me wanted to throw the contents of the glasses into his face, but as I stared at his confident, superior gaze I knew, as usual, I would not be able to stand up to him.

Strangely, a part of me felt oddly aroused. As though I had accepted my newfound position, I nodded to him and left to do my task, accepting his role as the master.

The sounds of their laughter filled the air as I scurried off. When I returned there was no room on the couch for me any longer. A close friend of Mike's had filled my spot along with his girlfriend. The two couples stopped their conversation to watch as I handed Mike and Colleen their drinks. Standing awkwardly for a moment I waited until I was dismissed before departing.

"Sorry," Mike said insincerely. "This is a couple's only couch. Reserved for lovers only." Mike's dismissal was almost as embarrassing as Colleen's look of amusement. She was watching me closely as though judging how I would receive this dismissive behavior. Even with her judging me, I couldn't disobey Mike. He was too powerful. One glance into his haughty, arrogant eyes and I obeyed, thereby becoming his servant and lackey. Colleen seemed to enjoy seeing me humiliated like this as she scooted even closer to her boyfriend. Her wicked grin caused me to become even more excited. I waited across the room, watching the couple whisper to each other, leaning close to each other's ears.

My sole purpose of the night was when I was summoned occasionally to refill their drinks.

This started the rumors. They kidded around after a while, telling other couples who were new to the neighborhood that they were boyfriend and girlfriend. I think somebody got confused about who was with whom and just assumed that they were together. Everyone at the party went along with the joke and soon Mike and Colleen were walking around, arm in arm, flirting and kissing like newlyweds. To fit in, I joined in on the gag.

Looking back on it now, that decision was probably a colossal mistake. Every time we got together with Mike after that occasion it was always the same, he claimed he was Colleen's boyfriend and we went along with it. Stopping him may have been difficult because I don't think I could have prevented Mike from taking over anyway. He had this hold over me and I always succumbed to whatever he wanted, usually rather meekly.

At one of Mike's parties last summer, things became a lot more complicated. Thinking back on it, I should have grabbed Colleen and left the moment we walked in the door. But it turned out well, at least for some of us.

It all started when Mike met us at the door, greeting us heartily.

"Colleen, baby! I've missed my girl." Ignoring me as though I didn't even exist, he grabbed Colleen and pulled her into a big hug. With his arms wrapped around her, he swallowed her up. As if old lovers, her lips met his lips. She returned the affection, a little too eagerly I thought. It looked like their tongues were battling inside their mouths. I saw how wide their lips were and how frantically they went at each other. The kiss lasted way beyond the normal quick smooch you're supposed to give a friend. To make matters worse, their bodies ground together in an intimate manner.

"Knock it off, you tow," I said tugging to pull them apart. Irritated, Mike pushed me aside. I fell against the wall as they walked away. Again I was awed by his strength.

"Thanks for bringing my girl to the party. I'll take it from here," Mike said as he circled his arm around Colleen and led her into the house. His hand got dangerously close to cupping her gorgeous ass. To my jealous eyes, he did seem to be fondling it.

Rearranging the little guy in the confines of my pants, I followed them in.

For some bizarre reason, Mike's aggressive, dominating behavior aroused me. The thought of losing my wife to this handsome brute was extremely humiliating yet highly exciting.

"The drinks are over there," he said, pointing toward the kitchen. "Get us a couple, would you, lackey? We'll be over on the couch, my girlfriend and I need to catch up." He chuckled as he gripped her rear and squeezed. Colleen giggled as she melted into him. She glanced at me when he fondled her. She wore that mischievous look when she saw how affected I was. With her eyes still focused on mine she pulled his head down to hers and kissed him again, never taking her eyes from mine. Finally breaking from the embrace they waved a quick goodbye to me as Mike led her into the living room.

I don't know which turned me on more, being dismissed by Mike as insignificant or being treated as second rate by Colleen.

A bit put out and a touch humiliated, I, nonetheless, did as I was told. I went to get drinks for everyone, thinking I really shouldn't be getting so turned on about the whole thing. Something about the way he commanded the situation caused me to do as he said. His arrogance, his superiority caused me to shrink in front of him and I always scurried to do his bidding. I think I would have stopped this a long time ago except for the fact that every time they were together I got very excited. I didn't want to examine this feeling too closely and avoided thinking too much about it.

As I returned I found Colleen sitting on Mike's lap, her arm around his shoulder, her other hand caressing the chest hairs that poked out of his unbuttoned shirt very affectionately. I thought they made a very attractive couple.

When I handed the drink to Mike he basically ignored me while he continued telling some story to one of his friends. Colleen smiled and gave me one of her flirtatious winks as she toyed with his hair. Knowing I was watching, she leaned towards him and licked his ear, her tongue snaking out and around the perimeter, and then blowing seductively into it. He reached up her thigh, parting her legs under her short skirt. A large section of bare thigh was revealed. The brief outline of her panties showed. He patted the skin in response, leaving the hand resting dangerously close to her intimate area. She seemed to part her legs a bit more, allowing him access to the inside of her leg, her dress finally sliding up all the way to expose her bright red panties.

Anyone at the party, who wanted to, could see this blatant, brazen display. My wife sat on the lap of her boyfriend with her husband standing beside them watching.

At this point, even with me waiting next to them, Colleen ignored me too as she became enraptured in his tale, so I wandered off. Her treatment, well actually both of their treatments towards me were really getting to me and I found myself turning rock hard. For some reason this servile state, this becoming the third wheel and possibly, the cuckold, was turning me on in a very erotic way.

As the evening wound down I lost track of them every now and then. Whenever I did run into them, they were wrapped up in each other's arms as if they really were a couple, holding hands, hugging each other and even occasionally smooching. Whenever I watched them kiss I had to leave the room, find sanctuary in the bathroom to cool myself down. Otherwise I was afraid I might explode right in my pants. The sight of my wife making out with that big stud was too much. It was overly stimulating. All night I felt pretty much left out of everything like I wasn't needed.

Once, coming into the kitchen for another drink, I heard some rustling off in the laundry room. Calling out to see who was there, I was surprised to find out it was the two of them. They scampered out of the small room as though caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

"Hey, man," Mike said as he tucked his shirt back in and zipped up his pants, "give us a break. I don't get to spend much time with my girlfriend as it is and here you are interrupting us. If you keep this up, I won't let you take her home anymore." The warning conveyed dire consequences. "Don't make me force her to choose between us. I don't think you have the necessary equipment to compete there. Right honey?"

Colleen just smiled, running her tongue over her lips in a very salacious manner as she glanced at my crotch to signify what equipment he was referring to. Asking Colleen before how I compared in size with her other lovers, she had mentioned that I might be a little on the small side. She went as far as to say that even if I was a boy I had a small cock and that most of her lovers had been men. I didn't think much of it because she seemed so satisfied with my little guy so I dropped it. Now, it took on new meaning. Had she told Mike about the size of my manhood? Or did he notice my size in the locker room like I had his. Just thinking about it I felt the little guy stirring in my pants.

When we finally left the party, I practically had to unwrap the two of them to get Colleen to the car. Mike walked us out to the car holding her by the waist the whole way. As I got into the driver's side he escorted her to the passenger side. While they walked around I started the car and waited for her to get in. Glancing over, I couldn't quite see them in the darkness because they stood in the shadows so I didn't know exactly what they were doing. But I had a pretty good idea.

It seemed like a long time before they broke apart and I glimpsed him pinch her breast and squeeze her ass before she got in. Even while inside, she made me wait as she kept talking to him. She was sitting on the edge of the seat and although I couldn't see her hands it appeared that she might have been fondling the front of his pants. She leaned forward a minute and her head sort of bobbed up and down. As he pulled away I thought he zipped up. Finally, she shut the door and we got on the way. I didn't say much on the way and she seemed fairly preoccupied so we traveled in virtual silence.

Once at home, I locked up while she scurried off to the bedroom.

"I need you," Colleen hollered from upstairs. At last, I thought, I get my turn.

When I walked into the bedroom I found her dressed in a short nightie that barely covered her bottom. She took control of the situation and virtually threw me down on the bed. Still dressed in my good shirt and pants, she squatted on my head, her pussy swallowing my mouth.

I didn't need any encouragement to know what to do now and I lapped away eagerly, cherishing the gift she placed on my face. She was facing my feet, a classic 69 position with the exception of me being fully dressed, and she fondled me through my pants.

"Did you enjoy seeing me with my boyfriend? Did it turn you on knowing my boyfriend was kissing me, feeling me, touching me, and getting me so hot?"

She was hot, I could tell from the juices pouring from her aroused pussy and I had to admit that the evening had aroused me more than it should have. I spent part of the evening being angry, jealous and frustrated and now I was more excited than I cared to admit.

"Mike has such a big cock. I can't wait to get it in me. Did you see me put it in my mouth before we left? I simply had to find out firsthand how big it really was. "

Suddenly, with her nasty words searing into me, the two of us erupted into mutual climaxes. She squealed with ecstasy and I shot all over the inside of my pants, cumming like there was no tomorrow. Finished, she got up to go to the bathroom leaving me lying there in my mess.

"Hey. What about me? Don't I get some fun?" I called out.

She reentered the bedroom wearing only a wicked smile.

"First of all, you just got yours. That's as close as you're going to get to my pussy, or should I say Mike's pussy, for a while. Second of all, you know you're never good for more than one orgasm a night." She left me to tend to myself.

Cleaning my pants off as best I could I realized that I had been quite a bit more excited than I had been in a long time and wondered about it.

The following morning Colleen received a call from her boyfriend. It was a Saturday and we didn't have plans. She giggled and laughed throughout the call.

"Hi honey, I've missed you." I heard her say as I eavesdropped, listening to her end of the conversation.

"I was so excited last night from all of our fooling around that I made him go down on me as soon as we got home." She was telling him about our lovemaking!

"No, of course not. I told you that I would stay loyal to you. No he didn't get near it, at least not with his little guy. I told you that my pussy belongs to you now. Besides it isn't as if he knows how to please me that way anyhow. At least using the little guy." She winked at me and then glanced at my crotch as I turned beet red. I could only hear her part of the conversation but I think I knew what she was talking about.

Initially, I was embarrassed to hear her talk to him this way. But surprisingly, I started reacting in my pants. The humiliation was turning me on. Colleen noticed my obvious state as I tried to adjust it. She giggled loudly.

"Guess what, Mike? He's getting turned on from just listening to us, just like you said he would. Last night he came when I talked about how big you are and how I sucked you at the car." They laughed some more. "Of course, anyone would be big compared to his little toy. Yes, it's true. He really is that small. What? That's good, I'll tell him. Guess what Jack? Mike says you should call your little toy a teeny weenie."

As she listened to him talk she reached over and opened the drawer to the nightstand. The movement caused the sheet to pull up and exposed her from the waist down. I could see her glorious pussy. Rooting around in the drawer she found her favorite dildo. She leaned back on the pillow and answered his questions with an occasional ok.

12