My Wife's Costume Romp Ch. 03

Story Info
Adrian get Nancy to himself (sort of).
6.8k words
4.38
32.1k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
914 Followers

I called Adrian from work the next morning, Thursday, at around 10:00 o'clock. I asked him if we could fit in a special photo session involving only Nancy and him sometime before the regular Wednesday night session. He said he'd be happy to do it and suggested coming by the house on Saturday afternoon.

Then I called Nancy at the art gallery. She said Saturday wouldn't work for her because she just realized she was getting her period. The photo shoot would have to wait until she was done. I asked her when she thought this would be. Monday for sure, she thought. Maybe even Sunday.

I called Adrian back and explained the problem. He said he could be free on Monday evening, so we scheduled his one-on-one session with my wife for 7:00 p.m. I told him I was having dinner with her that night. Would he like to join us at about 6:00 o'clock? He said yes and agreed to meet us at a Chinese restaurant near our house.

Over the weekend, waiting for Monday evening, Nancy and I went over the photos I'd taken of her during the Wednesday shoot. She was impressed with how surprisingly authentic the costuming was. She especially liked the broad shot I took of Glen eating her cunt while Karsten caressed her breasts. It was the highlight of the shoot, as far as she was concerned. She thought the photo of Adrian's cock in her mouth looked more like comedy than sex.

"It doesn't look quite real, somehow," she said. "I know it is real, but, I don't know, I guess it's just the size of the thing."

I had to ask: "Do you think it's too big? Would you mind him fucking you?"

"If he takes his time, it should be all right. And I'll have to use a lot of gel."

Since Nancy was having her period most of the weekend, we didn't have regular intercourse. She sucked my cock several times, though, and, on Saturday night, I had anal sex with her. Afterwards I asked her if she'd let an eighteenth-century rogue ass-fuck her.

"Not Adrian," she answered, laughing. "At least, not unless I get so turned on I'm temporarily out of my mind."

"Do you think it would hurt?"

"I don't know," she answered. "I'm not even totally confident about taking that big thing into my vagina. But we'll see."

We had an early run around the neighborhood and a shower before going to our jobs on Monday morning. I've gained about ten pounds in the past year and I'm trying to firm up some. Nancy's already firm and wants to keep that way.

I called her at the gallery from work at noon. She was eating a take-out lunch at her desk. She mentioned that Karsten had dropped by to chat and that she felt disloyal to him for not mentioning what she and Adrian would be doing that evening.

I felt like giving her a hard time, so I asked innocently, "Oh? And what exactly are you and Adrian going to be doing later tonight?"

She laughed and said Adrian and she were going to have dinner with me, of course. Then she rang off.

I got home at about 5:30. Nancy had just arrived and was trying to decide whether or not to change clothes. She was wearing her usual work outfit, a long skirt and a blouse under a long coat. "After dinner I'll be coming back here and getting into costume," she said. "So I guess there's no need to change."

"Well, I guess you'll be in your costume to start off with. But for a lot of the session you and Adrian will be pretty much naked. Of course, he'll keep his wig on and you'll wear your cap to signal the difference in social class, the power imbalance."

"Good grief!" Nancy exclaimed with mock seriousness. "We're not just doing art. We're doing social commentary! We've come a long way from ordinary fucking, haven't we?" We both laughed more than we should've at this little joke. I think our laughter was masking underlying nervousness about what would happen after dinner.

When we got to the Chinese restaurant, Adrian was already there. For some reason (nerves?), I wasn't very hungry, but Nancy had a good appetite and so did Adrian. As we ate we talked about everything but the photo shoot. I learned that Adrian had good politics and that he was on the verge of dropping out of art school and going to work for an architect.

We also talked briefly about what had happened in the first photo shoot. Nancy confided in us that she'd been self-conscious about having been brought to orgasm in front of other people so quickly. "With my husband," she half-whispered to both of us, "I sometimes have trouble having one. But this guy I don't even know – Glen, isn't it? – when he got between my legs I was almost immediately gone!"

Neither of us said anything for a while, and my wonderfully inventive wife continued: "The fact is for years I was very, very orgasmic. It's only recently that, you know, I've had trouble. I think it might have something to do with our financial troubles."

This conversation point certainly concentrated Adrian's attention. He began looking at my wife as though he wanted to have her for dessert (which, in a sense, we all knew he would). Since he believed she was merely a model working for me, he had no reason to suspect that his attentions to her would make me jealous. And my feelings about his leering at her weren't just jealousy, though there was some of that. They were an odd mixture of pride, lust, jealousy, self-disgust, self-congratulations, and eerie detachment (as though I wasn't really sitting there in the restaurant).

As we left the restaurant, Adrian asked Nancy to ride with him in his car. He said he wasn't sure he remembered where I lived and she could help him find the house. Flashing me a big smile, she agreed to go in his car. I drove straight home and had to wait about ten minutes for them to get there.

(She told me later that he'd invited her to his apartment later that night. When she told him she was happily married, despite what she was doing to make money, he didn't seem to believe her. He said he'd be waiting for her whenever she'd had enough of her husband.)

Anyway, back at the house we had several glasses of wine as Adrian and Nancy changed, in full view of one another, out of their street clothes and into their costumes. I explained the simple plot of tonight's session. Adrian the libertine succeeds in getting the innocent country girl into bed. It's the girl's first concentual sexual experience, though we can suppose she's been groped and even penetrated against her will by country bumpkins before. And, of course, Adrian and the other roués had taken advantage of her while she was drugged and unconscious.

I led them upstairs (Nancy pretending never to have been there, of course) and, indicating the king-sized bed, told them this is where they would perform. I then turned on both bedside lamps and turned off the overhead light for less glaring illumination.

"For the first part of the session," I said, "I want the libertine and the girl sitting on the side of the bed. He kisses her and feels her up. Gradually, she yields to him and he slowly gets her out of her clothing. I think it would a nice touch, though, if she could keep her stockings on."

"So, how long should this fooling around and undressing take?" asked Adrian.

"I don't know exactly. Fifteen minutes maybe. But make it a natural progression. Since you're supposed to be pretty aggressive and there won't be any real resistance from the girl, it shouldn't take too long."

So, as I readied my still camera, Adrian sat down on the bed next to my wife. He removed his shoes before straightening up, drawing her to him, and kissing her. It was a tentative kiss, not at all passionate. But, in a matter of seconds, the kissing became more intense and Adrian began manipulating Nancy's breasts through her top.

As I took several close-up shots, Adrian and Nancy did a good job of ignoring me. In fact, Nancy has told me several times that she often gets so involved in her scenes with other men that she forgets I'm watching.

After a few minutes of necking, Adrian stopped kissing Nancy and began undoing the laces on her bodice. He was pretty clumsy at it, so Nancy brushed his hands away and undid them herself. Then she threw it on the floor. Adrian immediately pulled her white blouse over her head and threw it on the floor, too. Still sitting side by side on the bed, Nancy naked above the waist, they resumed kissing one another.

As they kissed, Adrian had his left arm behind her back. This left his right hand free, and he used it to fondle Nancy's naked breasts. I took several nice shots of Adrian deep-kissing my wife as he rolled her left nipple between his thumb and index finger. Gasping, she broke the kiss and said softly, "Oh, Adrian."

That was all she said: "Oh Adrian." But there was something about the way she said it -- so submissively and artlessly -- that was either very good acting or genuine. It (the "Oh Adrian") seemed to have an effect on him, too. For he immediately stood up and stripped out of his tight pants. Nancy, still sitting topless on the side of the bed, watched intently as his cock, partially erect, flopped into view.

I took a broader shot of my wife, looking very cute in her servant's cap, glancing up a little apprehensively at this absurdly well-built man, who was wearing only a ruffled shirt and a wig. I asked him to remain standing a bit while I took a couple of shots of him. I noticed that his cock, hanging down semi-flaccid, was almost as long as mine is when it's fully erect.

'OK," I said, "go back to the seduction." I almost choked on my own words. Damn it, I thought to myself. Why couldn't Karsten have found a more normal-sized guy?

Adrian then bent down and picked Nancy up in his very powerful arms. He stood by the bed holding her as she threw her arms around his neck and gazed at him fondly. I took a shot of this. I was struck by how much it looked like a cover of a Harlequin Romance.

He gently laid my wife on the bed with her head on one of the pillows. Then he crawled over her body and pulled her into his arms again. Soon, she topless and he bottomless, they were kissing passionately and rolling around on the bed. When they finally broke their embrace, Adrian again placed Nancy on her back.

He whispered something to her I didn't quite hear then slowly kissed his way down her neck to her breasts. After pausing briefly to admire them, he began using his right hand and his mouth on them. Slowly and almost lazily, he began teasing her nipples. I brought the camera in close and got a series of very intimate photos of Adrian enjoying my wife's very erect left nipple -- pinching it gently, kissing it, sucking it, biting it gently, and even nuzzling it with his nose. Then, again taking his time, he did the same things to her right nipple.

Photographing this nipple play, I felt my cock growing in my pants. As Adrian, lying with his lower body flat against the bed next to Nancy, continued playing with her nipples, I noticed (since he wasn't wearing pants) that his butt muscles were tensing and relaxing. He was obviously grinding his cock into the bedspread.

Nancy raised her head off the pillow to watch what Adrian was doing to her breasts. She moaned slightly then half-whispered, "Oh, God, Adrian. That's really nice."

He apparently took this as a signal to redirect his attention beneath Nancy's petticoats. Leaning on his left elbow, he reached down with his right hand and pulled her petticoats up to her upper thighs. Then, as I put down my still camera and readied my video camera, he brought his hand up to my wife's cunt and began caressing it.

I walked with my video camera down to the foot of the bed as Nancy spread her legs to give Adrian full access to her crotch. But just as I started shooting, Adrian removed his hand from between her legs and rose to his knees. As he did this, his almost-fully-erect cock came impressively back into view. Leaning forward, he had some difficulty unhitching the stays of her two petticoats, but he eventually succeeded. Nancy helped by lifting her ass off the bed.

Adrian tossed the petticoats on the floor and looked down appreciatively at the beautiful naked woman lying beneath him. Well, almost naked. She still wore were her white stockings, garters, and servant's cap. He then stood up and walked (his hardening cock swinging) down to the foot of the bed right next to me. I stepped aside as he fell forward on the bed and, curling his arms beneath her upper thighs, brought his head up between her legs.

Standing next to his feet, which were dangling toes-down over the end of the bed, I resumed shooting with the video camera. Adrian raised my wife's crotch several inches off the bed and began to move his mouth almost mechanically side-to-side, like someone eating an ear of corn, from one of Nancy's inner thighs to the other. As his mouth passed over her cunt, he paused to deliver a few extra kisses and licks there. Nancy gasped each time he did this.

Unfortunately, when his mouth was in full contact with her cunt, his wigged head blocked my best shooting angle. But, kneeling now on the bed just to the left of him, I managed to get some excellent footage of her moist, wide-open cunt lips and her excited little clit, especially when Adrian moved his head to kiss her left inner thigh. Nancy, while this was being done to her, lay back with her eyes closed and her hands gripping her breasts.

After a few minutes of teasing her like this, Adrian directed his full attention to Nancy's cunt. Shooting the action slightly from one side, I got a nice four or five minute close-up sequence of Adrian alternating between fully covering my wife's cunt with his mouth (sucking it and deep-tonguing it) and backing off slightly to lash her clit and cunt lips with his tongue. I was especially glad to record wonderful slurping sounds and the sounds of Nancy's groaning and squealing with pleasure.

Nancy was getting pretty close to an orgasm, I knew. If Adrian kept eating her, she would quickly go over the edge. And, watching and shooting my beautiful wife having cunnilingus performed on her by an apparent expert, I knew that it wouldn't take much more for me to cum in my pants.

Fortunately, Adrian decided to stop. He drew his head back from Nancy's cunt and wiped his mouth with his hand. Looking up at me and smiling, he said, "She's really got a nice little pussy, doesn't she? I can't wait to fuck it."

Saying this, he reached forward with his right hand and inserted his index and middle fingers deep into her cunt. As I resumed shooting, he slid his fingers slowly in and out of her. Looking up at me, he said, "Look at this. I got it nice and juicy. It's going to feel really great around my cock."

But just then, as Adrian leaned on his left elbow idly finger-fucking her, Nancy shuddered and suddenly thrust her pelvis upward. "Oh, no! I have to cum now!" she screamed. "Oh, fuck, Adrian! You're making me cum! I'm cumming!"

This took me, and I think Adrian, completely by surprise. But he managed to keep two fingers deep inside her as she had an intense orgasm during which she quivered, gasped, and pushed her overexcited cunt up against his fingers. Finally, after about thirty seconds, she went limp and lay with her arms spread wide on either side of her.

"Wow," said Adrian, again smiling at me. "I didn't expect that. I guess that's what she meant at the restaurant when she said she was orgasmic." He pulled his fingers out of her and licked them. "Delicious," he said.

Adrian then climbed off the bed. Holding his now fully erect cock in his right hand, he walked up to the head of the bed and looked down at Nancy. "Are you ready for sex yet?" he asked.

She looked up at him dreamily and admiringly, and a pang of jealousy shot through me. She looked like she was totally at this guy's mercy, that she was so taken with him that there was nothing she wouldn't do to please him. I wasn't sure whether what I was seeing was Nancy my wife or Nancy playing the part of a love-stricken young girl living in the eighteenth century. Or was she acting so helplessly submissive for my benefit, knowing how much I simultaneously hated and loved it when she got off on others guys?

"If there's going to be intercourse now," I interjected (feeling slightly ill at the thought of it), "be sure to put on a condom. There's a box of them on the nightstand next to the gel."

"Yes," said Nancy in her quietest, most subdued voice. "Please hand me the gel, Adrian. I think I'll need it." She still seemed listless and rather short of breath from her recent orgasm.

"While you're getting ready, I'm going downstairs," I said. "Just decide between you what positions you want and things like that. I'll be back in a bit."

As I left the bedroom and shut the door, I looked back and saw that Nancy was sitting in a half-lotus position opening the small bottle of Astroglide she'd bought earlier in the day along with the box of large condoms. Adrian (a bottomless man in a frilly shirt and a wig, for Christ's sake!) stood next to the bed looking down at her. He'd picked up the box of condoms but hadn't yet opened it.

I'm not sure why I left the room. I could've stayed there and waited for them to start fucking. But I think I wanted to know what my wife would do, exactly what she'd do, if she thought I wasn't watching. The only way to know this, besides hiding from her and peeping, was to leave and return before she and her partner knew I was back.

So I went downstairs for a while. I got a beer out of the refrigerator and tossed it down. Then I took a piss in the downstairs bathroom. Looking at my wristwatch, I noticed that I'd been downstairs about eight minutes. Then an idea came to me.

Perhaps I could spy on Nancy and Adrian (again, in order to find out what she'd let happen sexually when she thought I wasn't watching) by looking under the bedroom door with a mirror. I didn't want to do this for very long because I wanted to return to the bedroom to video them in action. But maybe for ten minutes or so?

One of the peculiarities of our house, which is about seventy years old, is that the gap between the bottoms of all the upstairs doors, including our bedroom door, and the hardwood floor beneath them is rather large. And the little hand mirror that Nancy uses (to check the back of her hair?) was kept on a counter in the upstairs bathroom. The circumstances were at least promising. I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this.

I quickly but quietly went back upstairs and over the bedroom door to see if I could hear anything happening in there. All I could hear was a man's voice. Then I dipped into the bathroom to fetch the hand mirror and crawled back over to the bedroom door. According to my watch, I'd been gone from the room for about ten minutes by then. Lying on my belly, I slid the mirror under the bottom of the door and angled it slightly so I could peer into the room.

Bingo! I saw them right away. Adrian stood next to and facing the side of the bed with his bare butt facing me. Directly in front of him, sitting on the side of the bed, sat my wife. As I looked past his bare legs, I caught sight of her white cap bobbing back and forth. I knew at once that she was sucking his cock! I couldn't see her mouth at work on his cock, though, because his body was blocking my view.

Looking down, he spoke to her as she sucked his cock. He kept saying things like, "Oh, yeah, like that. Yeah, keep sucking it. Oh, yeah, just like that." All I could hear from Nancy was a sort of stifled mumbling sound.

Rising to my knees, I managed to lower my jeans and briefs and free my uncomfortably restrained cock. Then I lowered my head back down to the mirror and looked into the room again.

In the short time that I'd looked away, Nancy had lain back (or been pushed back) flat on the bed and Adrian had crawled up on it so that he straddled her upper body. Her stocking-and-garter-clad legs hung over the side of the bed. Leaning forward with his hands flat against the bed just past Nancy's head, Adrian lowered and dangled his big cock just over her face. Peering between his legs, just beneath his balls, I could make out Nancy's hand gripping the shaft of Adrian's cock and guiding it to her mouth.

Calvin427
Calvin427
914 Followers
12