My Wife's Costume Romp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

As I watched this, I began stroking my cock. I already felt like cumming. There was my darling wife on her back being fed a huge cock by a guy she scarcely knew! To me, it was an incredibly shaming and arousing sight. Getting off while watching this would've been a great relief, but I suddenly felt ridiculous lying on the floor like this outside of my own bedroom door. Also, as a sort of practical afterthought, I hated to make a mess on the floor. So I stopped masturbating and (checking my watch and noticing that about twenty minutes had elapsed since I'd left the room) concentrated again on what was happening on the bed.

At first I wasn't sure what I was looking at. Nancy lay just as she had seconds earlier, but Adrian had moved even further up her body so that he seemed to be sitting on her face. Then, as he raised his butt slightly, I half-saw and half-guessed what was happening. As he held his cock up against his belly with his right hand, Nancy was apparently licking and sucking his balls! I say "apparently" because from my low angle I couldn't see this at all clearly.

This continued for about thirty seconds before Adrian abruptly rolled off Nancy and lay on his back, with his bare feet facing me, near the foot of the bed. His cock rested against his belly and I noticed for the first time that he wasn't wearing a condom.

Nancy sat up and crouched next to Adrian's body. She reached down with her left hand and took his hard-on in her hand. Sliding her hand up and down his massive cock – it appeared to be at least nine inches long -- she looked down at Adrian's face, said something, and laughed. Actually, they both laughed.

She bent forward then and took the head and a little more of his cock into her mouth. At first, she just held it in place there. Looking at the movements beneath her cheek, though, I could tell she was sucking it and lashing it with her tongue. Finally, she took more of his cock, perhaps three inches, into her mouth and began moving her mouth up and down on it. I watched her fellate Adrian for almost a full minute. He was groaning with pleasure the whole time. Suddenly, though, he asked her to stop. I don't think he wanted to cum before the fucking started.

Almost reluctantly, it appeared, she stopped. But she gave the swollen crown of his cock a naughty little flick of her tongue as she pulled away from it.

I decided it was time to re-enter the room. So I stood up, pulled my briefs and jeans back on (with some difficulty) over my erection, and opened the door. They looked at me as I entered and Adrian said to me, "Geez, you were gone a long time. We nearly started without you."

Nancy, still kneeling on the bed, just smiled at me and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. I wondered if she intended to tell me later about the cock-sucking she'd done while I was out of the room.

"OK, sorry about that. I had a phone call," I lied. "Let's get to the intercourse part now before it's too late. It's almost nine-thirty now and I'm supposed to get Nancy home to her husband pretty soon."

Adrian stood up, opened the box of condoms, and removed one. As he took it out of its packet and began putting it on, I decided to offer a little directorial advice. "I know I left fucking positions up to you, but I've been thinking. Whatever positions you use, the underlying idea should be that the libertine is aggressive and the country girl is willing but passive. That means, I think, that you should at least start with missionary and dog-style positions. They're the most male-dominant."

Hearing this, Nancy immediately lay down on her back. I could see that she'd applied lubricant liberally to her vagina. Even her reddish-blonde pubic hair looked wet and matted with it. Adrian, wearing the condom, stood next to me looking down at her.

"Am I really the first guy you've been with except for your husband?" he asked.

"Yes, you are," she answered. "I've only had sex with him and a guy I dated in high school. But you'd better do it soon before I chicken out."

I think my darling wife was actually craving his cock at this point. The threat of chickening out covered what had become pure lust in her.

He crawled on the bed next to her, spread her legs further apart, and inserted his left index finger into her cunt. "That's nice and tight, but it's really slick," he said softly. "I'll put my dick in slowly and it should feel good. If it'll help, just think of your husband making love to you." Then, as she raised her feet in the air to give him better access, he gripped her ankles, scooted on his knees a little closer to her, and pushed the end of his big cock up against her cunt lips. Nancy's body tensed as he made contact.

I stood by the bed with a good downward shooting angle and began videoing. I almost immediately got some great footage of the head of Adrian's cock slowly pushing its way between Nancy's tight cunt lips. It took him almost thirty seconds, as Nancy lay back with her eyes closed as though in denial of what was happening, to force maybe two inches of thick cock into her. He just held it there inside her for a while without moving.

Nancy couldn't remain still, though. Almost imperceptively at first, she began thrusting her cunt upward in tiny fuck motions. The motions seemed almost involuntary. Her eyes still closed, she was obviously trying to work at least a little more of Adrian's large but unmoving cock into her.

Feeling her cunt thrusting upward, I suppose, Adrian suddenly gave her what she was craving. He plunged about four inches of cock into her, pulled it out again, and plunged it in a second time, again burying it inside her about four inches. His cock, especially the thickness of it, looked bigger than ever as it forced her cunt wider open than I'd ever seen it.

Nancy winced and gasped. Not moving his cock, he asked her, "Does that hurt? Do you want me to pull out?"

Opening her eyes, she answered, "No. But, please, don't move it for a little bit. Please just keep it there." "There" meant between four and five inches up her cunt.

Despite what she'd asked him to do, he wasn't able to keep entirely still. As I zoomed in with the video camera, he slowly pulled out of her an inch or so. Then he slowly pushed his cock back inside her to the same depth. Next, increasing the pace slightly, he began sliding his cock more rapidly in and out of her, still more or less within this limited range.

Nancy began groaning and whimpering then. It sounded as though she was experiencing pain as well as pleasure. Her groans became louder until, as the pace and depth of his thrusting increased even more over the next minute or so, she exclaimed, "Oh my God! That's feeling so good! Please keep fucking me!"

This encouragement was all he needed. Gripping her ankles even tighter and pulling them up higher, he drove his long, thick cock into my wife's cunt harder and deeper. Soon, as she shouted "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" he was driving almost his whole cock mercilessly into her, grunting like a bull as he did. It was the hardest fucking I'd ever seen her receive. And he kept it up for well over five minutes.

Finally, Nancy approached her second orgasm of the night. Skewered on Adrian's big cock, her body jerked and thrashed. Then she stiffened and seemed to hold her breath. Seconds later, she exhaled heavily, took in her breath again, and announced her orgasm, "Oh, fuck, Adrian! Your big cock! You're making me cum! I'm cumming now! Oh, fuck!"

The grunting sound he was making made me think he was about to cum, too. After all, he'd been hard for quite a while and Nancy had given him a lot of oral stimulation before he began fucking her. But instead of continuing he slowly pulled his cock out of her. Withdrawing his cock made a little sucking sound. I looked down at my wife's just-fucked cunt and noticed her labia slowly coming back together and how swollen her clit was.

Adrian turned to me. "Should we do the dog-style thing now?" He knelt on the bed holding his cock in his right hand.

"Sure, let's do it," I answered. "That is, if Nancy is ready."

She didn't answer but quickly got up on her knees near the center of the bed. Adrian stood up and walked to the foot of the bed. "Can you move closer to me?" he asked her. Looking over her shoulder at him, she scooted backwards until her ass hung over the end of the bed.

Then she asked him, "Would you please apply a little more Astroglide? I want to make sure I'm well enough lubricated."

Adrian fetched the gel from the nightstand and returned with it to attend to Nancy's vagina. As he got the gel, I got into position at the foot of the bed and began shooting a rear view of my wife's slightly enflamed cunt and her tight little asshole, which were on full display since her legs were spread so far apart. Then I got some footage of Adrian pouring the thin, clear gel just above her asshole and letting it run down over her cunt lips. A few drops fell on the bedspread.

I kept videoing as Adrian, using two fingers, gently worked some of the gel into my wife's cunt. Nancy flinched a little as he did this, and I wondered if she was sore in there.

Adrian spread a little gel on his condomed cock then set the little bottle on the floor. He asked Nancy if she was ready.

"I think so, but go in slowly, please," she answered. I continued shooting as Nancy raised her ass a little higher off the bed and pressed her upper body and the left side of her head flat against the bed. Adrian then brought the end of his cock up to her cunt and, holding it in his right hand, spent about thirty seconds sliding it up and down along her cunt lips.

Nancy moaned appreciatively as he teased her cunt with his cock. When he slowly buried almost its full length in her, she raised her head and exclaimed, "Oh, wait a minute! Just hold it there, please!" Standing behind her, Adrian stood next to me staring down at the spectacle of his big cock stretching Nancy's cunt lips. Her perfect little asshole, pulled open slightly and less than an inch above the cunt he was plundering, looked invitingly back up at us.

I can't read minds, but I suspect that Adrian was wondering how his big cock would feel buried in my wife's anus.

Whatever he was thinking, he soon started rocking his pelvis backward and forward. He did this slowly and not very aggressively, but with each little thrust of his cock, still deep in Nancy's cunt, she groaned and/or whined. Again, I wasn't sure at first whether she was experiencing pain or pleasure. When Adrian increased the pace of his thrusting, though, it became obvious that, play-acting or not, she was deriving extreme pleasure from the fucking she was getting.

Soon they were totally oblivious to me.

Walking to the side of the bed and backing off to get a wider shot, I watched and videoed Adrian gripping Nancy's waist and plunging into her even deeper and even faster. Grunting, he threw his head back and grimaced. Was he on the verge of an orgasm at last?

Meanwhile, my hard cock had become very uncomfortable in my jeans. Seeing that Adrian, who seemed no longer quite so near an orgasm, had slowed up the pace of his fucking slightly and fallen into a less intense, more mechanical rhythm, I stopped shooting, got a few sheets of Kleenex from the nightstand, and walked five or six paces behind Adrian.

I really needed relief. So I dropped my jeans and briefs to my ankles and freed my cock. Watching the stranger, wearing a wig and a frilly shirt, mechanically thrusting in and pulling out of my beautiful blonde wife from behind and listening to her loud groans and exclamations of encouragement ("Oh, yes, Adrian! Fuck me! Fuck me!"), I quickly ejaculated into the Kleenex tissues. And I mean quickly. It took me maybe ten seconds to cum.

I pulled up my briefs and stuffed my softening cock back into them. Then I pulled up my jeans, buttoned them, and walked over to the side of the bed again with my video camera. Nothing much had changed except that Nancy was approaching yet another, her third, orgasm.

As I stood near the end of the bed videoing the big cock pistoning in and out of her (hearing and feeling her increased excitement, Adrian had quickened the pace somewhat), Nancy raised her head up from the bedspread, turned around, and looked back at Adrian.

She half-spoke, half-shouted at him: "Oh, you big fucker! Fuck me! I love you! Oh, God! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming again! Fuck me! I love it! I love you!" And then, as my wife threw her head back down against the bedspread, clenched her eyes shut, and squealed with ecstasy, Adrian stopped thrusting and coolly announced that he, too, was cumming.

Then he added, in an equally self-contained manner, "Ah, that feels really good."

I think their orgasms were simultaneous, though his might have preceded hers by a second or two. As she came, she stopped squealing, but her body twisted and jerked for almost ten seconds, as though she were having a seizure of some kind.

Shooting from the foot of the bed, I got interesting footage of Nancy's body sagging forward and Adrian quickly climbing on to the end of the bed on his knees to keep Nancy from disengaging herself from his cock. When she let her body fall further forward so that she lay sprawled on her belly, he rode her down from behind until he lay atop of her back with his big cock still buried inside her. He laughed and said, "I'm not so easy to get rid of, am I?"

She mumbled something from under him and he reluctantly pulled his body off her. And, of course, his cock came out of her. As he pulled out, I got a close-up shot of his only slightly softening cock with a pool of semen gathered in the tip of the condom he wore. He stood up and walked to the nightstand to get some Kleenex to use as he removed the condom.

Nancy, meanwhile, continued to lie face-down on the bed with her legs spread. She seemed completely wiped out. Climbing on to the bed, I shot some close-up footage of her crotch. Her cunt looked dark pink and very moist. Her tight little asshole was wet and dark pink, too, though I knew Adrian hadn't entered it.

Finally, Adrian came over to the bed and pulled Nancy to her feet. "Come on," he said, "it's time to go. Let's get dressed and I'll drive you home."

Still looking totally fuck-crazed, Nancy let him lead her out of the bedroom and downstairs to the living room where their street clothes were. They each carried the parts of their costumes they'd shed in the bedroom. Following them down the stairs, I wondered how Nancy was going to get out of having Adrian drive her to a non-existent address.

As they got redressed in their street clothes, I thanked them and said that I'd gotten some wonderful reference shots and video footage.

When both of them were completely dressed, Nancy went over to Adrian, embraced him, and gave him a big kiss. "Adrian," she said, "I made a deal with Cal. Part of the deal is that you and the other guys mustn't know where I live. I'd feel very threatened if anyone but Cal knew that. I've already placed my marriage in jeopardy by doing this."

"How so?"asked Adrian.

Nancy blushed and looked at me sheepishly. "Well, the fact is I've never been fucked the way I was just now in my whole life. I love my husband, but he just can't do that for me. I don't know what I'm going to do. I didn't think sex was so important before. But now, I don't know. I'm confused. I think I need more."

Great actress that she is, she managed a tear.

"I'd be happy to give you more," said Adrian, placing an arm around her shoulders.

"I can't deal with an affair right now," said Nancy, pretending to be deadly serious. "I've never had one before and I don't want to start now. I want Cal to drive me home to my husband now. I'll see you on Wednesday when we have the next group session."

Adrian smiled at me, kissed Nancy on the forehead, and headed out the door. A few minutes later, Nancy and I went out the front door and saw that his car was gone. To give the right impression, in case he was watching us from a distance, we got in our car and I drove us around for a while. It had to look like I was driving her home to her poor "husband."

In the car, we talked. I asked Nancy how much she'd liked fucking Adrian and she admitted that he'd been amazingly good. She'd gotten swept up in the experience. I asked her about declaiming her love for him, and she seemed puzzled by the question.

"Did I really say that? I honestly don't remember. When I'm really aroused I don't know what I'm saying. He's sure good at fucking, and he's got a very large penis, but I don't love him. I love you."

When we got home at about 11:15 and went immediately to bed. Nancy dropped off almost at once. I lay awake for about thirty minutes thinking about what I'd just seen, photographed, and videoed. My beautiful wife lay curled up with that perfect naked ass of hers pressed against me. I remember getting aroused again, but somehow I managed to fall asleep without assaulting my wife from the rear as she slept.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12