My Wife's Costume Romp Ch. 04

Story Info
Nancy's ravishment is complete.
7.9k words
4.37
41.2k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers

Tuesday morning we got up early and, despite the fact that Nancy was a little sore from the fucking she'd gotten from Adrian the night before, we went for a jog. After showering together and a lot of mutual fondling, we had a light breakfast, talked a little bit about what we expected to happen the next night, and left the house for our jobs.

She called me at my office at about 11:00 a.m. She said that Adrian and Karsten had just stopped by the gallery to chat. Adrian kept giving her we-have-a-secret looks which she found annoying. Karsten told her that all four of the original male models --Adrian, Glen, Gil, and himself -- planned on being at Cal's (that is, my) house the next night. He then asked her if she knew what the "plot" for the session would be. She told both of them that she wasn't sure but thought Cal wanted all four guys involved somehow.

I was called to a meeting just then, so I told her we'd have to talk later and rang off. I tried to imagine what an odd pair Adrian (who's about 6' 3") and Karsten (who's about 5' 6") must've been at the gallery.

We'd talked a little bit earlier about my plans for her, in the character of a gullible eighteenth-century country girl led astray in London by a circle of libertines. In the upcoming session I wanted her to be ravished by them all. But I wanted the ravishment to be organized and directed by Adrian, the alpha male among the libertines. In the scenario I was developing in my mind, the other guys were to take orders from him and she was to be totally submissive.

We spent a quiet Tuesday evening at home. We watched a video, had a few glasses of wine, and went to bed. Our in-bed discussion of her fuck session with Adrian and what we expected to happen the next evening aroused us both and we ended up having great sex. After her second orgasm, she told me I was the best lover she'd ever had. I accepted the praise but wondered if one of the things that made me such a good lover was my willingness to share her with studs like Adrian.

I arranged to work a half-day on Wednesday so I could be home early. When I got home at about 1:30 p.m., my first decision was where I'd stage the session. I wasn't too happy with the living room, which we'd used in the first session, because it was a little too small for what I had in mind. I wanted the third session to seem to be a public place, a place where maybe a dozen men might gather to witness and join in on the ravishment of a county girl.

The best place, I decided, was the studio cabin in our back yard. Since it contained only a platform and a single bed, I needed to carry out some chairs from the house. Before doing that, though, I went out and turned on the space heater to warm up the place. This was November, after all.

So I carried out the kitchen chairs, two chairs from the living room, and another five chairs from the dining room. I placed the chairs in a sort of semi-circle in front of the raised platform, which is about 8' by 6' and 18 inches high. I had more chairs than bodies to sit in them, but the empty chairs would be all right as references for the drawings I'd (probably) end up doing.

Then I brought out two floor lamps, one from the dining room and the other from the living room, to add illumination. Finally, I spread three quilted blankets over the platform for a little padding. If more padding was needed, we could always use the mattress from the single bed.

Between about 4:00 and 5:00 o'clock I sat down at my computer and wrote short instructions for each of the four guys so that each would know roughly what his part was and approximately when he was to perform it. I assigned each of them a role (where they were in the pecking order of libertines, headed by Adrian), but I didn't write down exactly what they would say or do.

Nancy got home at about 5:30 and I brought her out to the studio cabin to show her the set-up. She complained that it was still a little cold out there, so I turned up the space heater.

Then we went back inside. Nancy said she guessed she was ready for tonight. When I showed her the instructions I'd given to the guys, she laughed nervously and said she thought she needed a little courage. So I opened a bottle of pinot noir. Over the next forty-five minutes, she drank most of it while I downed three beers. I guess I was a little anxious about the session, too.

At about 6:45, she started getting into her costume: the loose blouse, the laced bodice over it, the apron, the two petticoats, the white stockings, the garters, and the pointy shoes. She left her street clothes (a blouse, a bra, panties, jeans, etc.) on the floor in a corner of the living room.

The guys arrived in Adrian's car at about 7:10 while Nancy was in the downstairs bathroom applying her make-up and putting her hair up under her servant's cap.

I brought the guys' costumes out to the living room and they quickly changed into them. In their short, tight pants, their frilly white shirts, and wigs, they looked (except for the unfortunate tennis shoes that Gil wore) very much like young eighteenth-century rogues. When they were dressed, I gave each of them a set of instructions. I took Adrian aside and explained in greater detail what I expected of him as head libertine. Being a sort of aggressive guy, he seemed to like the role I'd assigned him.

She'd asked him not to, but I wondered if Adrian had told the others about his fuck session with Nancy two nights earlier. After all, it's not unheard of for guys to brag about their conquests.

When Nancy entered the living room at about 7:30, little Karsten whooped and proclaimed how hot she looked. Adrian made an appreciative noise I can't quite describe. Glen and Gil just leered at her. In fact, my wife looked very, very desirable – a serving wench that an inebriated young male of any age would salivate over.

I took my wife and the four guys outside to the studio cabin and, standing on the platform, explained the dramatic situation once again. The guys downed a beer each and, once they understood what they were about to do, acted as though they were ready.

In Berkeley before leaving for home, I'd purchased multiple packets of condoms in three sizes. I now laid them out on one of the chairs for the guys to pick the ones they liked. Nancy had placed the Astroglide on the floor next to the platform.

Back to the dramatic situation: the young country girl, I told them, has already been seduced by the main libertine, Adrian. She is so love-stricken with him that she will do anything he wants her to. Adrian is rather cruel and decides to demean his conquest by stripping her naked in front of his friends. To make sure she doesn't resist much, he's gotten her drunk. She isn't unconscious (as she supposedly was in last Wednesday's session) and is sexually responsive, but the alcohol has robbed her of the will to resist whatever he wishes to do to her.

Then I had the four guys sit grouped together in three sections (left, center, and right) of the semi-circle of chairs I'd arranged. I asked them to assume relaxed, but varying, poses. From behind them, I took photos of them sitting in each section. Later I could combine the photos to make it appear that there were twelve men instead of four seated in front of the platform. Since it was for my reference purposes only, it didn't need to be a very convincing fake.

I announced that it was time to begin the session. Picking up my video camera (and reminding the guys that my videos were strictly for personal, artistic purposes), I asked Adrian to stand on the platform. Then I told Nancy to join him. As Adrian gave her a hand up, I started shooting from just behind where Glen, Gil, and Karsten sat in the middle group of chairs

Following the directions I'd written down for him, Adrian then embraced my wife and leaned down to kiss her. She returned the kiss enthusiastically. After a few seconds of this standing clench, Adrian looked down at his friends and said, "Isn't she gorgeous, boys? How do you like her?"

[In my written instructions to the guys, I asked them to use, just for fun, whatever eighteenth-century language they might've gleaned from movies or books they'd read. But I told them to lapse into modern language if no old-fashioned words occurred to them. Their dialog, I wrote, was merely to keep the action moving forward.]

"She's a real beauty," said Glen. "I can't wait to see more of her." Gil grunted something in agreement.

"Give me another kiss, my dear," said Adrian. Her back to us and her arms wrapped around his neck, Nancy stood on her tiptoes to kiss Adrian again. As they kissed, Adrian began inching up her petticoats and gathering them in his hands. He kept doing this until the bare skin above her garters came into view.

Breaking the kiss, he asked, "Aren't those lovely legs, boys?"

The guys just clapped and whistled.

"Would you like to see more?" asked Adrian.

Nancy said, "Oh, please, sir. That's enough, surely." Great! Just what a young girl of the time might've said.

"I'll be the judge of that," he said. He then tugged her petticoats up until her perfectly shaped ass was fully on display to us. Nancy quickly took her hands from around Adrian's neck and placed them, with fingers splayed, behind her ass in a futile effort to cover herself.

Releasing his grip on her petticoats, Adrian let them hang down to their full length. He then spun Nancy around so that she was facing us with him behind her. Next he leaned forward and kissed her on the neck. As he did this, she reached behind her back and held him by the waist as though unsure of her balance. Well, she was supposed to be drunk. This was fully in character.

He began then running his hands up and down Nancy's body. He soon rested them on her breasts, which he began manipulating a little roughly through her blouse. "She has wonderful little teats, boys. They're nice and high and they feel wonderful in my hands. Would you like to see them?"

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Glen. "Show them to us now!" said Karsten.

As Adrian fondled her breasts, Nancy stood with her eyes clamped shut. This was a nice touch, something a shy but love-smitten girl willing to endure anything for her man might do.

Adrian, peering down over Nancy's head, stopped manhandling her breasts and undid her apron. He tossed this out to the guys. Then he took about thirty seconds to unlace the tight bodice and toss it down to the chairs, where Gil caught it. Finally, in a single motion, he pulled her low-cut blouse off her shoulders and down well below her beautiful pink-nippled breasts.

The guys, still in their seats, clapped enthusiastically at the sight of my wife's high, perfectly-shaped breasts. Glen managed a fingers-in-the-mouth whistle, but it wasn't a very good one.

Still standing behind her, Adrian reached down and clasped a breast in each hand. Pinching her nipples, he said, "Look at how pointed her nipples get when I pinch them. They're wonderful for suckling. Would anyone like a taste?"

Karsten and Glen both jumped up from their seats, but Glen was the first to get up on the platform. Adrian smiled at Gil and Karsten and said, "Wait your turn. She has sweet little tits, but there will be enough for everyone."

Red-bearded Glen immediately began caressing Nancy's naked breasts. Adrian had moved his hands down to her waist. Then, as I moved to the side of the platform to get a better shooting angle, Glen leaned down and sucked first one then the other nipple.

Nancy, her eyes still clamped shut, groaned and said several times, "Oh, sir."

"That's enough," said Adrian after Glen had spent at least a minute making Nancy's nipples fully erect and gleaming with his saliva. Glen stepped off the platform and resumed his chair. I saw that an erection was definitely forming in his pants.

Villainous-looking Gil promptly mounted the platform and did exactly as Glen had done. I brought the video camera up quite close to get footage of his mouth and lips working on my wife's nipples. They were now protruding about three-eighths of an inch and I got a great sequence of Gil alternately licking and gently biting each one. Nancy threw her eyes open and gasped the first time he nibbled her nipple. Then, as he continued doing it, she closed her eyes again and, groaning with evident pleasure, said, "Oh, sir, please be gentle."

Adrian, meanwhile, kept up a running, rather comical, commentary. "My God, Gil, you are a greedy dog. What are you doing to this sweet girl's little ornaments? Look at how you've made her nipples stick out!"

From the audience, Glen said, "I want to see that gorgeous arse of hers again. Make her show it to us, Adrian."

Pushing Gil away from Nancy's well-sucked breasts, Adrian said, "Anything for a friend. I'll need some help with her skirts, though, to do that. Karsten, will you please come up here and take them off her?"

As Gil sat down next to Glen again, Little Karsten climbed up on the platform. Pausing briefly to caress Nancy's breasts, their nipples aimed slightly upward, he stooped slightly to unfasten first the outer then the under petticoat. He pulled them down and let them lay for a few seconds on her shoe-tops. Then, going down on his knees, he lifted her feet to free the petticoats, which he promptly threw down to Glen and Gil. Then he retook his seat.

Nancy now stood blushing in front of Adrian wearing only her cap, her stockings, her lacy garters, and her little shoes. I dwelled as I shot on the little swatch of reddish-blonde pubic hair that was finally visible to us all. In a comical effort to seem modest, she held her hands over her breasts and clamped her thighs as tightly together as she could. She had closed her eyes again.

Adrian spent a full two minutes turning her around so that both her front and back sides could be appreciated. Each time he turned her ass toward us, he reached down with his hands and spread her lovely cheeks to give us an optimal view. When he turned her so that she faced us, he reached down and spread her thighs a little wider. Once, as Nancy gasped loudly, he inserted a finger in her cunt and worked it in and out several times.

"That's a lovely, moist fanny, boys," he said (using the Britishism for "cunt"). Then, as though annoyed with it, he abruptly lifted her blouse (which was gathered just beneath her breasts) over her head and tossed it to the side. Now the perfect proportions of her slender body were even more readily seen.

After another minute or so of displaying, and demeaning, Nancy to his friends, Adrian asked Glen and Gil to bring the mattress from the single bed up on the platform. "I want to exhibit this delicious creature to full advantage, boys. She might as well be comfortable. After all, the poor girl can't be expected to remain standing all night."

Adrian scooped Nancy up in his arms and held her as Glen and Gil brought the mattress over to the platform and laid it down so it was sideways to and only about three feet in front of the "audience." She lay limp and resigned in his arms as she watched the guys set down the mattress. Adrian then laid her down on her back (with her capped head to the left and her stocking feet to the right) and said, "Thanks, guys. Now take your seats again and let me show you some of her special features."

As Glen and Gil sat back down, Adrian stood looking down at her for a few seconds. Then he undid his pants and quickly slipped them off. Since he'd not worn underwear, his large semi-erect cock swung immediately and impressively into view. He knelt down and altered Nancy's position so that she lay with her head hanging over the back edge of the mattress and her crotch near the front edge. Then, on his knees to the side of her, he reached forward, pulled her knees up, and spread her feet as far apart as they would go comfortably.

Her wet, slightly open cunt, with its wispy patch of cunt hair just above it, was now on glorious display to Glen, Gil, Karsten, and, of course, me and my video camera. Adrian leaned down over it for a few seconds, just taking it in visually. Then, smiling at his friends, he said, "Isn't that gorgeous. It's really tight, too. When I fucked it Monday night I could hardly get my dick in. But once I did, you should've seen her. She went totally nuts. She fucking loved it."

What the fuck? Were the other guys aware that he was telling the actual truth, that this wasn't part of the act? I suppose it didn't matter either way.

Gil scooted his chair right up to the edge of the platform and leaned forward to get an especially close view of my wife's cunt. Since he'd not been at last Wednesday's session, he was the only one of the four guys who was seeing it for the first time. But Glen, who'd eaten Nancy to orgasm in that session, sat next to him enjoying the view, too. Karsten, though he certainly noticed the treasure between Nancy's legs, didn't show much interest in it. Perhaps he felt a special loyalty to her, as her friend, and didn't want to be quite as sexually aggressive as the others.

Adrian bent forward on his knees then and, using both hands, spread my wife's cunt wide open. He held it open for us to look at for quite a while. Finally, unable to do otherwise I think, Gil reached forward with his right hand and slowly inserted his index finger into her. As he did this, Nancy raised her head said, "Oh, please, no sir." But he didn't stop. Instead he began sliding his index finger in and out of her. In a matter of seconds, Nancy let her head fall back and began groaning.

"How does that feel?" asked Adrian, still leaning forward and holding my wife's cunt open for Gil

"Really good," said Gil. "It's nice and small like a fifteen-year-old's." I wondered how he would know such a thing. Maybe he really was a villain.

After almost a minute of finger-fucking her, during which time he inserted his middle finger too, Gil pulled his fingers out and licked them. He smiled evilly into my camera as he did this.

Adrian then stood up, climbed off the platform, and walked over to the chair where I'd laid out the condoms. His cock was now fully and almost alarmingly erect. He chose one that wouldn't be too snug for him and walked back to the platform where Nancy still lay on her back with her knees up. She'd drawn her legs together, though.

Laying the condom packet down on the back of the platform, he crawled back over to her and effortlessly rolled her 115-pound body over so that she lay on her belly. He then jerked her up by the waist until she was on her knees with her upper body resting on her elbows. Her gorgeous ass actually extended over the edge of the platform and was within easy reach of the guys seated in the chairs, which they'd all scooted up even closer to the platform.

"Spread her legs wider apart, would you?" Adrian asked them. Glen and Gil reached forward and, each taking one of her lower legs, forced Nancy's knees further apart. The view presented to us was wonderfully obscene. At the bottom of the view, her cunt hair hung down like delicate foliage. Just above it, her just-fingered cunt glistened and her cunt lips and her now-pea-sized clit were a darker pink than usual. Her asshole, small, light pink, and slightly moist, had tiny lines radiating out from it in all directions. It seemed almost like a target inviting sodomy.

Glen reached forward with his right index finger and began fiddling with her clit while Gil stood up and, using two hands, pulled Nancy's ass cheeks even further apart. This made her asshole pull open wider. But what Nancy responded to almost immediately was the stimulation her clit was receiving. Lying with the side of her head pressed against the mattress, she breathed heavily and made little high-pitched sounds as Glen's finger kept toying with her little button.

"It would be really sweet to fuck that," said Gil. I wasn't sure what he meant by "that." If I'd said it, I'm sure I would have meant her anus.

Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers