My Wife's Costume Romp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

Karsten, meanwhile, just sat watching. He'd always felt, I think, like the odd man out in the arrangement.

Adrian, the only man on the platform with my wife, raised Nancy's upper body up so that her weight was supported on her arms.

"It's time for me to feed the wench," he suddenly announced. As Glen and Gil continued playing with her cunt from their chairs, he crawled up next to her head and pulling it toward him, pressed the bulbous end of his big, hard cock against her lips. Her lips fell open and Adrian slowly worked about two inches of his cock into her mouth. Then he placed both hands behind her head. Rocking his hips, he spent the next two minutes mouth-fucking my wife. She gagged several times, even though he was inserting only about half of his cock's length into her mouth. When she gagged, he was courteous enough to back off for a few seconds.

My own hard cock throbbing in my pants, I brought the video camera up close on the somewhat reluctant blow-job my wife was giving Adrian. Glen and Gil, meanwhile, had stopped fingering her cunt and gone over to the chair where I'd placed the condoms. They each chose one, removed their pants to reveal hardening cocks, and returned to their seats.

Adrian, who'd increased the pace and depth of mouth-fucking Nancy, suddenly stopped and pulled out of her. Holding his saliva-slickened cock in his hand, he looked down to Karsten and said, "I guess I'm going to have to assign you something to do. This wench's beautiful little quim is right there in front of your face. Would you please do her the favor of eating it?"

With a slightly foolish expression on his face, Karsten stood up and dropped his pants. This caused his small but hard cock to spring into view. He then dropped to his knees in front of the platform, reached forward with his right hand, and buried his index and middle fingers deep inside her.

Seconds later, I got a wonderful close-up sequence that started with Karsten removing his fingers and replacing them with his mouth. The sequence continued for at least another three minutes as he used his tongue furiously to lash her all the way from her asshole to her clit (occasionally pausing to suck her cunt lips and clit), and inserted and wiggling around his tongue inside her as far as it would reach.

The effect on Nancy was almost immediate. As soon as Karsten starting eating her, she became quite vocal ("Oh, yes! Oh, yes! I love it! Oh, yes!). She interspersed these utterances, which became more and more shrill, with little squeals of pleasure.

Noticing that Karsten was about to bring Nancy off, Adrian removed his cock from her mouth and climbed off the platform to watch more closely what his little friend was doing to her.

Nancy, pressing her butt back against Karsten's face, approached her first orgasm of the evening. As it got nearer, she raised her head and looked back over her shoulder at him. Then she gave a little gasp and announced it: "Oh, fuck, Karsten! You're making me cum! Oh, I can't stop!" As Karsten continued his inspired tongue work, her body jerked several times and she made a sound that was like a pitiful whimper. If I hadn't known that this was one of the sounds she made when she experienced intense pleasure, I would've been concerned.

Seeing and hearing my wife's orgasm was almost too much for me as I stood there operating the video camera. I was now the only man wearing pants, and I wondered how long I'd be able to keep them on. My aching hard-on was on the verge of erupting.

As Karsten pulled his head back from Nancy's cunt, I noticed that the whole area, from her just above her asshole down to her cunt hair, was soaked with his saliva and her vaginal fluid. He must've gotten a little carried away as he ate her.

As Nancy, still on her knees but leaning her upper body forward now on folded arms, recovered from her orgasm, Gil pushed Karsten away from her rear end. This alluring part of her anatomy was still near the edge of the platform. Spreading his legs to get a little lower as he stood behind her, Gil reached forward with his hands and grasped her waist. Just as I was bringing my video camera into position to capture what he was doing, he pulled her forcefully back toward him and drove his cock all the way into her cunt. He did this (pulling her toward him, thrusting his cock into her) almost as a single motion.

Nancy winced slightly but seemed to take the assault well. Still holding her firmly by the waist, Gil drove his cock rapidly in and out of my darling wife's cunt.

It occurred to me, after videoing for about thirty seconds, that Gil might not be wearing his condom. For the first time that evening, I intervened and asked him to stop. "Show me your condom," I said. He immediately pulled all the way out of Nancy and showed me his cock, a rather thin and curved one growing out of a thick patch of black pubic hair, adequately covered with a light pink condom.

I apologized and asked him to continue. As Gil re-entered Nancy, Adrian climbed back on to the platform and got down on his knees near Nancy's head. "I need you to suck this again," he said. Looking slightly dazed, she dutifully raised herself up on her hands, opened her mouth, and received as much of his long, thick cock as she could take.

For the next five minutes, Gil continued fucking Nancy from behind as Adrian slid less than half of his cock in and out of her mouth. He removed it several times to let her breathe easier. But she was ready to accept it again as soon as she caught her breath. Gil, meanwhile, increased the pace of his fucking. He also increased the loud groaning sound he'd been making. As I changed positions with my camera trying to get a better angle, he exclaimed: "Oh, that tight pussy! Fuck, that feels good! I'm cumming in it right now!"

Gritting his teeth, he continued driving his cock into Nancy for another thirty seconds or so before stopping with it still buried in her. He stayed in her for another thirty seconds before pulling out.

As soon as Gil pulled out of her, Glen stepped up behind Nancy's ass and tried to take his place. But Adrian had another idea. Withdrawing his cock from Nancy's mouth, he stood up again on the platform. "Let her sit on your dick, Glen," she said. "Come up here and lie down. I'll make the wench ride on it."

As Adrian pulled Nancy to her feet, Glen climbed up on the platform and lay down on his back with his head toward the left side. Adrian then picked Nancy up and lowered her down until she straddled him. I walked with my video camera to the opposite side of the platform to get a good rear-view shot of Nancy lowering her cunt on to Glen's cock. With Adrian's help, she slowly impaled herself on it. She immediately began fucking him, riding slowly up and down on his cock, as Glen reached up with his hands and held her breasts.

She moaned with pleasure as I videoed her cunt moving up and down on his fairly large erection. When he released her breasts and threw his arms around her back, she let her head fall forward on his shoulder. I brought the camera in very close to her rear end then and got some excellent footage of my wife's cunt being stuffed over and over with this young married man's cock. And I knew the sound recorder was picking up all the little slushing sounds of her cunt being fucked by his larger-than-average cock.

Adrian, meanwhile, stood near Glen's head holding his big wet cock, as yet uncondomed, in his hand. For the first time he seemed to be at a loss about what to do next. Then I noticed Karsten, whom I'd lost sight of, approaching the platform. He had taken off his pants and was wearing a condom over a hard cock that was only about four inches long.

Looking down at him, Adrian said, "Go over there [indicating the area where I was leaning in videoing] and maybe she'll let you go in her from the back."

Karsten mounted the platform and knelt down with his face about two feet from Nancy's ass. Stroking his little hard-on, he leaned in and watched Glen's cock driving powerfully in and out of Nancy's cunt. Then he reached forward and gripped her waist. I wasn't sure, at first, what Karsten had in mind.

Then I saw Adrian bend down and whisper a question to Nancy. Still groaning with the pleasure Glen's up-driving cock was giving her, she stopped to say, "Oh, no. Not in my ass. Please."

"If you love me, you must let my good friend Karsten do it," said Adrian. "Do you love me?"

Groaning even louder, as though approaching another orgasm, Nancy said, "Oh, yes. Oh, God, I love you!" I kept shooting as Glen's excited cock continued its upward assault into my wife's cunt. Hearing her proclaim her love for one guy while fucking another was a new one for me.

For some reason, my cock in my pants, while still stiff, had ceased pulsing with excitement. The scenes I was videoing were quite erotic, and my cock still responded to them that way, but my mind had suddenly begun processing what I was shooting as abstract patterns. It was as though the joining and unjoining bodies, my wife's included, were becoming, temporarily at least, more interesting as a series of changing designs than as pornography.

"Be still for a second then," said Adrian quietly to Nancy. "Let Karsten in."

Nancy (also Glen) obeyed. They held perfectly still as Karsten moved up behind her, bent his legs slightly, and brought his little cock up just above where Glen's much larger one filled her cunt. Bringing my camera up close, I videoed him guiding his cock to the entrance of her asshole and gently pushing it in.

As the little man (whose slender body from the back looked like that of a middle-school student) entered her, my wife gasped loudly and exclaimed, "Oh, my God! Stop! Oh, shit!"

But Karsten didn't stop. Instead, he pulled out slightly and again thrust his full four inches into her asshole and kept it there for a few seconds. Then he pulled all the way out and thrust yet again all the way back into her. Hearing no further complaints from her, over the next thirty seconds or so he thrust more and more vigorously in and out of my wife's tight little anus.

Nancy had gasped the first few times Karsten drove into her but, as Glen began thrusting upward into her again, her groaning and whimpering – the sounds she makes when she experiences extreme pleasure – returned. If Karsten's cock in her ass was in any way painful, the pleasure she was getting from Glen's cock in her cunt seemed to overcome it.

Soon the two cocks fell into a sort of rhythm which Nancy encouraged by shouting, "Oh, yes, like that! Oh, my God! I've never been fucked like this before! Oh, shit!"

After about five minutes of thrusting his cock upward into Nancy's cunt, Glen shouted that he had to cum. Then, thrusting up in shorter but quicker little motions, he groaned loudly and announced, as though delivering a testimonial, how wonderful it felt to fuck "Adrian's wench" (and my wife!). I wondered idly if feeling Karsten's cock moving in the adjoining body cavity had in any way enhanced the experience.

When Glen finished cumming, Nancy just said "Oh, Glen." She said this dreamily, as though on some kind of hallucinogen.

Relaxing on his back with his arms behind his neck, Glen kept his cock buried in Nancy's cunt for a while. Karsten, paying him no attention, increased the pace of sodomizing her. He now drove his cock into her with (necessarily) short but hard strokes. It wasn't until Glen's cock dropped out of her and she lifted up a knee far enough to let him crawl out from under her, though, that she seemed really to concentrate on being ass-fucked by the little man.

Raising herself up on fully extended arms, she kept her ass at a nice level for Karsten's thrusts. Being ass-fucked by a man with a small cock was apparently quite pleasant for her. She reached back between her legs and stimulated her clit as he relentlessly pounded into her. I got an almost humorous sequence of her looking back over her shoulder at Karsten then turning back around to find Adrian's gigantic cock once more looking her straight in the face.

On his knees by her head, Adrian clearly wanted her to suck it some more. She immediately turned her face to him and accepted all she could of it into her mouth. Holding the back of her head in his left hand, he held her steady and mouth-fucked her for several minutes.

I stepped back from the action and got a wider sequence of my wife being double- penetrated by the largest and smallest cock in what would later become an eighteenth-century room.

Finally, Karsten had to cum. Holding Nancy's waist tightly, the little man drove into her asshole a few last times before shouting, "Oh, I'm cumming in your ass now, Nancy! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

I wondered about the "sorry." Since he was the only one of her fuckers who might be considered an actual friend, did he consider it rude to sodomize her like this? Was it an unfriendly thing to do?

As soon as Karsten pulled out of her ass, Adrian pulled his big cock out of her mouth. Wiping her lips, Nancy said breathlessly, "Oh, you guys. We have to stop soon. I really have to, you know, get home to my husband." Gil and Glen, sitting below her in chairs, objected and said it was still early. She could call her husband and explain that she had to work late.

Karsten, pulling off his condom and washing his cock in the bathroom basin, shouted back at them, "No, we have to let her go home when she wants. That's the agreement." Good for the little guy. Sticking up for his friend.

I turned the camera back to the platform and saw that Adrian had pulled Nancy up to her feet and was talking quietly to her. Turning to me (with his large right hand resting possessively on her ass), he said, "She said she can stay a little longer. There's one more thing we need to do, sort of the ultimate in ravishment."

He bent down and picked up a condom packet from the platform. He then used his mouth to open it and handed it to Nancy. I brought the video camera in close and shot her going down on her knees and gripping his big cock in her right hand (which suddenly looked tiny). She then drew the end of it to her mouth, smiled up to him, and gave it a teasing lick before rolling the condom over it and down to about the middle of the thick, lengthy shaft.

Then she reached down for the container of Astroglide and applied it generously all over Adrian's cock and her vagina. As she did this, he pulled off his shirt and threw it down on the floor next to the platform. He had a well-muscled, tan chest and obviously liked to show it off.

Karsten returned from the bathroom and took a seat down front with Glen and Gil. He had put his pants back on though Glen and Gil were still naked from the waist down. They probably thought they'd get another chance at my wife before long. All three guys still had their wigs on, though.

On the platform, in a maneuver that Adrian must've prepared Nancy for, he effortlessly picked her up so that she hung on his chest with her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his midsection. Holding her body in place with his left hand, he reached down with his right hand and guided his big cock slightly upward and into her just-fucked cunt.

Nancy gasped as he entered her and said simply, "Oh, my God!" Then, for perhaps fifteen seconds, she lay with the side of her head against his shoulder like a sleeping child being held by an adult. Skewered on his massive cock, she began groaning quietly. When he reached down with both hands and gripped her ass cheeks, I shot a wonderful sequence, shot just inches away from the two of them, of my wife's overstuffed cunt and her pulled-open, slightly red asshole.

Standing above us near the edge of the platform, Adrian continued to hold her up without moving. Apparently, he was letting her cunt, which had been fucked by Gil's and Glen's normal-sized penises, adjust gradually to his.

Then he kicked the mattress to the rear of the platform and, hooking his arms securely under her thighs, began walking back and forth near the front of it. It was an incredibly arrogant thing to do, parading back and forth with my wife impaled helplessly on his massive cock. Nancy reacted to each step he took with a little gasp or whimper. Walking must've made his cock move way up inside her in ways that were quite pleasurable. But whatever the exact cause, she was becoming more and more aroused as he paced back and forth while fucking her. I noticed, when he walked from right to left, that my beautiful wife had her eyes clamped shut and that she was grimacing.

This incredible show, this walking back and forth with my wife spitted on his cock, lasted for three or four minutes. Gil and Greg hooted and made obscene comments as Adrian made this ostentatious show of fucking my wife. And this incredible scene was having a strong effect on me. My cock was now throbbing with excitement and, for a few minutes, it was hard for me to concentrate on operating the video camera.

Finally, Adrian stopped pacing, stood still just above us, and leaned slightly backward. Facing us, he began raising and lowering Nancy's body, slowly at first, then more rapidly. Soon he was, in effect, jacking himself off with her. Gripping his neck tightly, and now almost out of her mind with extreme pleasure, she raised her head up and exclaimed, "Oh, yes! Give me that big cock of yours! Give it to me! Give it to me hard!"

Hearing this, Adrian began bouncing her body up and down on his cock even more rapidly. He kept this up for several minutes until my wife was almost screaming: "Oh, shit! You're going to make me cum with that big cock of yours! Oh, my God!"

But, with a loud grunt, Adrian beat her to it by a few seconds: "I have to cum now in your pussy! Can you feel me cumming in you? Can you?"

The guys, including Karsten this time, applauded and hooted some more.

She didn't answer in words. Instead, her body tensed and she squealed one last time before collapsing with a deep sigh against Adrian's shoulder and hanging there as limp as a rag-doll. Her (third?) orgasm of the session, apparently her most intense, seemed to have come on and passed pretty quickly.

Glen and Gil applauded loudly from their chairs. Humorously, I think, Glen shouted, "Encore!" I quickly moved behind them and got a long shot of three wigged heads looking up at a large muscular man (also wigged) impaling a comparatively small girl on a huge schlong as she clung to him.

I didn't feel like applauding. I felt like fucking.

Finally, he raised her off his still-hard cock and laid her back down on the mattress, which was now toward the rear of the platform. He turned his back on her then and, totally nude with his oversized cock leading the way, walked haughtily to the bathroom like a bull-fighter who's just made his kill.

I announced to the guys then that the session was over. Nancy, looking disoriented but absolutely gorgeous, sat up on the mattress looking at me. She stayed there as the four guys collected the parts of their costumes they'd shed and carried them into the house. Despite the coolness of the evening, they were half naked. Adrian was all the way naked.

I watched them file into the house and walked over to where Nancy sat on the mattress. She looked up at me and said, "Oh my God, Cal. I've never felt so fucked before in my life. I'll need a little time to recover, I think."

I gathered up pieces of her costume and asked her if she wanted to put them on.

Standing up on rather wobbly legs, she said, "No. I won't bother. Can you just carry them into the house for me?"

Saying this, she stepped off the platform (almost knocking over one of the floor lamps) and walked, still a little unsteadily, totally naked from the studio cabin to the back door of the house. Watching her beautiful ass as she disappeared into the house, I turned off the lights in the studio cabin and followed her into the house. From the dining room I could hear the guys asking her if she was cold, how she felt, if she was OK, and so forth.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers