My Wife's Cousin

Story Info
I get to close with my wife's cousin.
976 words
3.85
73.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wildp
wildp
58 Followers

Guess I shall start by saying that when my wife and I were dating she warned me about her cousin. She said that she is a tried to flirt with her previous boyfriends. So the first time I met Cousin Cindy I paid attention to her. She was older being in her 50's but not all that bad looking. I did notice her looking my way a time or two. A couple of days later my then girlfriend told me that Cindy would not stop talking about how good looking I was. I just laughed it off and in a few months I made my girlfriend my wife.

We would not see Cindy very often due to their family not getting together much. When we did see her she always made sure to give me a nice hug and I always caught her checking me out. My wife told me to watch her and laughed because she had told Cindy about how great our sex life was. I didn't think a whole lot about it but of course always found it nice knowing that someone liked me even if it was my new wife's cousin.

As my wife and I were going to an actually family get together she was explaining members of the family. That is when I came to learn that Cindy was not actually blood related to the family. They just called her their cousin. I found this interesting as we pulled up to Cindy's house which is where the reunion was. Of course Cindy found me soon and gave me a good tight hug and a wink. A lot of people there I had not met and somehow I kept running in to Cindy. All was good until was time for my wife and I to leave. Cindy came up to me looking at me right in the eye and got so close to me and pulled my chest hair that was sticking out from the lo cut collar on my shirt. I was afraid she was going to try to kiss me. She smiled real big put on hand on my waist and said I will see you later. Was a little freaked out by that and of course my wife did not like that. I did not see nor want to see Cindy for a while after that.

Shortly after the reunion my wife fell ill. She had to quit work and was going to the doctor a lot. When it got to where she wasn't supposed to drive and I was working the only person we had to rely on was Cindy. Luckily I was at work and did not see her but she helped out every time needed. Not long and my wife had to have a major surgery and another one just a month or so after the first. Times were tough as I was missing some work but Cindy was right there to help.

My wife was on medication and had been off her feet for a while now. I was doing all I could to help and stay positive. Not to mention we had not had sex in 11 weeks due to the surgery. We were about out of groceries one Friday when I was home and off work. About 10 o'clock that morning Cindy and my mother-in-law pulled into the driveway. I went to the porch and my mother-in-law told me to go help Cindy because she (Cindy) had bought us some groceries. Cindy and I carried in bag after bag after bag of groceries. My mother-in-law went upstairs to the other end of house to be with my wife while Cindy and I put the groceries up.

I had told Cindy thank you several times as I was very thankful. The last time I told her I noticed her looking at me and smiling. Then I remember the pants I had on. They were tight and showed off my bulge. I tried not to think about it as we moved to the back room where the freezer was. Was doing good until I was trying to move past Cindy and my bulge rubbed across her ass. I was also now in the corner part of the room. She walked towards me telling me she hoped I liked the groceries. I told yes and thanked her again. She hugged me in which I hugged her back. She then put one hand on back of my head and pulled my mouth to hers. We kissed. She grabbed my hands and put them on her ass. Her hands went straight to my crotch. We continued to kiss and she undid my button and unzipped my zipper. I was froze as she bent down and pulled my pants down.

She looked up at me as she grabbed the waist band of my boxers. She slowly pulled them down to my ankles and my cock smacked her in the face as it sprung out to freedom. She stroked my cock a time or two and then begins to lick it. She then stuffed as much as she could in her mouth and begins to suck it. As long as it had been it did not take long for me to explode a load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed most of it but some ran down her chin. She wiped it off and pulled my boxers and pants back up. She zipped and buttoned my jeans and grabbed my ass and winked and said our secret and she kissed my cheek and walked out of the room. I waited a few minutes as my mother-in-law was walking out. My wife recovered and as far as I know she knows nothing about it. Cindy cops a feel every time I see her and promises to keep it quiet.

wildp
wildp
58 Followers