My Wife's Cousin Pt. 03

Story Info
My experience with my wife's cousin continues.
3.3k words
4.56
49.6k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,348 Followers

Tammy had to wait two weeks until her appointment with the specialist. The three of us had agreed that if Sara and I were going to have sex we would get my wife's permission. It only took us a week before we first violated the agreement.

Tammy had to work that Thursday, something about inventory. Sara and I were alone in the house for the first time since that first weekend.

I had just gotten home from work when Sara asked for some help with a box in her bedroom.

She had a bathrobe on with the closet open. On the shelf were several boxes. "Which box do you need down?" I asked.

"Oh no, I didn't mean that box," Sara said letting the robe drop to the floor. She sat on the bed spreading her legs. "This is the box I need help with." Sara ran her finger across her slit.

"Sara, you know the rules. Tammy has to approve us fucking."

"Fuck that, she's not here to for me to ask. My box is dying for attention. At least give my pussy a good licking. That's not sex. Randy, I really need it."

God, I was weak. Her pussy was staring me right in the face and I couldn't turn it down. I knelt down pushing my face into her pussy. Her juices were flowing, and they tasted great. Like Sara before with my cock, I was on a mission to make her cum.

Sara seemed extra juicy tonight. Her hands were on my head pushing me harder into her cunt. Her juice was dripping down my chin as her hips rocked back and forth. Sara called out loudly that she was cumming pushing my face even harder into her dripping pussy. I was relieved when she released her grip on my head. I was having a hard time breathing.

My cock was raging in my pants. I was about to pull it out when we heard the garage door open. "Oh fuck, Tammy's home."

Sara tried to pull me down to her, "Just stay and fuck me. Tammy won't care."

As much as I wanted to stay, I scurried back to our bedroom. I tried to clean but up but knew the smell of Sara's pussy was on me. I figured I would just try to avoid close contact. That failed almost immediately.

Tammy came into the bedroom quickly grabbing me and kissing me. Tammy has always had a keen sense of smell. I knew she could Sara's pussy on me. She kissed my lips and neck up to my ear. She paused looking me right in the eye. Dread washed over me.

"I got a promotion!"

"What?" I asked stunned.

"I know right, I was so surprised too."

We danced and hugged with Tammy kissing me more. I thought we had dodged a bullet. I could believe that Tammy couldn't smell the pussy on me. Maybe she was just too excited about her promotion.

The next night the three of us went out to dinner to celebrate Tammy's promotion. I drove so the girls could drink. They took full advantage of me being the designated driver. They started with margaritas before dinner and continued to refill them throughout the meal. Both were getting pretty tipsy as evidenced by them giggling at everything.

I went to the bathroom after I paid the check. When came out the girls were sitting close to each other whispering and still giggling. They continued to whisper as we left the restaurant. asked them if there was somewhere they wanted to go to continue the party, but they were both adamant that we were going home.

Once home, Tammy and Sara hugged wishing each other a good night. Sara went to her bedroom while Tammy took me to ours. I was hoping Tammy was going to give me a blowjob. I was still horny from eating Sara's pussy the night before but not getting to fuck her.

Tammy grabbed me and kissed me. "Honey, please don't think I'm weird, but I want you to do something for me."

I looked at her with a strange look, "Sure, whatever you want me to do."

She pulled me down to whisper in my ear. "Sara is in her bed waiting for you. I want you to go in there and eat her pussy like you did last night. I want her juice all over your face. After you make her cum, you can have sex with her. After you cum, I want you to come back to me in our bed without cleaning up."

I looked at her with confusion and was about to ask her to repeat herself.

"You heard me, now go."

I slowly walked down the hall to Sara's room. A dim light emerged from her room. Sara was lying on her bed naked with her legs spread. Her fingers were playing with her pussy. "Damn, she did send you," She said with a slur. "Did she tell you to eat me? God, I want you to eat me. Get your clothes off and put your tongue in my cunt."

In a moment I was naked and between Sara's legs. I had rarely seen Sara drunk but is seemed that her nasty side came out even more with alcohol. She talked dirty to me while my tongue danced in her pussy. Hands were on my head pushing my face into her sloppy pussy. "Eat my cunt, make me cum!" Sara groaned.

Her hips bucked and squeezed my head as she orgasmed.

Sara laid her head back on the pillow closing her eyes. She was drunker than I thought. She appeared to be passed out, I thought she might actually be snoring. I thought I should leave but God, I was so horny. My dick ached it was so hard. I was frustrated not getting to fuck last night, I wasn't going to be frustrated tonight.

Sara had passed out laying on her back with her legs wide apart. Her pussy glistened with juice. Sara snored a little louder, confirming that she was sleeping. I told myself that I was just going to kiss her good night. I rationalized that I would crawl up from the back the bed to kiss her good night.

When my lips met hers, my aching cock brushed her pussy. Again, I was rationalizing, I would just put it in a little. I pushed my dick in just a little. I knew I had no intention of stopping once my cock was inside her pussy. Sara let out a moan when my cock started pumping her pussy.

I fucked her then emptied my balls into her. I then remembered what Tammy had said, I was to come back to her as soon as I finished. I kissed Sara again then scurried back to my wife.

Tammy hugged me tight sniffing my face. She kissed me on the lips then smelled my face and neck more. "You smell like sex again. You fucked her good I hope."

Tammy then surprised me sniffing her way to my crotch area. It finally dawned on me that my conservative wife was taking in the scent her cousin's pussy juice mixed with my cum. My cock sprang to life when Tammy's tongue licked the length of my cock. She was doing more than just smelling the scent, she was tasting it.

She licked me clean before giving me an excellent blow job. Tammy swallowed my cum and without a word curled up next to me going to sleep. I just laid there stunned.

Tammy and I didn't talk about what happened that night nor did I hear Tammy and Sara talk about it when I was listening from my office.

Tammy's appointment was Wednesday morning. Like the incident with her licking my cock clean, we didn't talk about it.

On Tuesday night Tammy texted Sara and I that she was going to be late, she was working late to make up for her being off the next day.

When I received the text, I had just gotten home and was changing clothes. Sara was already home, and I assumed in her room. I had just taken off my shirt when there was a knock at the door. Sara entered the room naked. "You got Tammy's text?" She asked. I nodded. "We have more than two hours before she is home. I need to fuck. I was a little out of it when we had sex Saturday night."

Sara helped me off with my pants and lead me to the bed. She pushed me down on the bed then sucked my cock hard. She straddled me, guiding her pussy onto my cock. Sara aggressively road me, grunting loudly with each stroke on my dick. I kissed and played with her tits as she fucked me. Sara came first then I shot my load into her.

Sara laid on top of me kissing me after we both came. "This could be our last time having sex you know," Sara said mater of fact. "if the doctor fixes her problem I doubt she will want us making love."

"Did she say something to you?"

"No, but she has been acting strangely. She has been asking me to tell her in detail about our sex. She has been asking me about how well I liked having my pussy eaten. What I thought I tasted like. Doesn't make any sense."

"It might make some sense," I told her about Tammy instructing me to fuck her and make sure that her pussy juice was all over my cock. "So, she licked my juice off your cock? That it is hot. She didn't say any more about it?"

"Nope, not a word." I could tell Sara had some ideas, but she wasn't sharing. We cleaned up, so Tammy wouldn't know we were fucking without her permission.

The following day I found Tammy sitting on her bed. She had several papers in her hands and tears in her eyes. I raced over to her to give her a hug. "What's wrong honey? Were they not able to find a solution?"

She looked at me crying more, "I'm so sorry."

"Honey, it's okay. I still love you."

"You don't understand, I have a hormonal imbalance that is causing my problem. Medication will fix the problem within a week."

I kissed her again, "That's great, why are you crying?"

"I could have fixed this five years ago. I wouldn't have had to put you through this." She stopped short of saying that she wouldn't have had her cousin fuck me.

We went downstairs for dinner and to tell Sara. Sara was just as happy for Tammy as I was, but no one spoke of what would happen with Sara and I having sex.

Friday night, the three of us settled in for a movie. Like usual, Sara was in the recliner while Tammy and I were on the couch. "Sara, come join us on the couch." She said patting the open space on the other side of me.

Sara looked at Tammy then looked at me with disbelief in her eyes. She cautiously moved over next to me. The movie Tammy picked out was pretty steamy. There was plenty of sex, even a couple of threesomes.

When the movie ended Tammy kissed me hard on the lips. She got up walking over to Sara. Tammy extender her hand, which Sara took. When she got to her feet, Tammy wrapped her arms around Sara with a big hug. My mouth almost hit the floor when Tammy moved Sara's head sideways then mashing their lips together. I could see Tammy's tongue go into Sara's mouth. They kissed for what seemed like several minutes, but I'm was sure was only thirty seconds.

Tammy broke the kiss turning to head upstairs. "Sara, after you fuck my husband please send him to our bed." Tammy walked up the stairs without another word.

Sara stood there motionless till I stood up and whispered in her ear, "What the fuck was that?"

Sara whispered back, "I don't know, that but was intense. I am so horny right now. I guess that answers the question if she wants us to keep fucking."

Sara and I scrambled up to her bed where I buried my face in her pussy getting as much pussy juice on my face. After Sara came, I fucked her hard then quickly hurried back to my bed. I had a theory and wanted to check it out.

Tammy embraced me taking in the scent on my face. She kissed and licked around my mouth before moving to my crotch. Once again, my wife was licking my cock and crotch clean of the mixture of pussy juice and my cum. My cock quickly sprang to life. It was so erotic that she is tasting the sexual mixture on me.

After I came in her mouth Tammy rolled over going to sleep without saying a word.

On the one-week anniversary of Tammy's doctor visit, I was anxious. The three of us had dinner together but no one spoke of the elephant in the room. The girls had left the kitchen while I offered to clean up.

Just as I was finishing the dishes Tammy surprised me sneaking up on me. "I think I'm ready to try," Tammy whispered in my ear. "Do you want to help?"

"Do I want to? Dear, my cock is about to burst through my pants."

She took me by the hand heading to our bedroom. We slowly stripped and slid under the covers. We kissed and felt each other. Tammy grabbed my hard cock stroking it. I cautiously moved my hand to my wife's waist. I was so afraid I would find her pussy dry like I had for the last five years.

Tammy let out a moan as my fingers traced her pussy. Oh my God, she was wet. I thought I might shoot my load I was so excited. She wasn't dripping wet, but she was moist, and she didn't exhibit pain when I fingered her.

"Damn that feels good, but I want something else inside me." Tammy spread her legs inviting my cock in.

I lined up my cock and slowly pushed it in. I pushed it fully inside her then stopped. "Are you okay?" I asked holding my cock still inside her. Tammy started to cry. "Oh God, does it hurt?"

"No, it feels wonderful. I'm so sorry I put you through this."

"I love you, now I get to make love to you." My cock began pumping slowly in and out of her pussy. I tried going slow and easy, so Tammy would cum before me but the excitement of being back inside my wife was too much. With a loud grunt, I filled her pussy.

"Now I'm sorry, I wanted you to cum before I did."

"One step at a time, that was wonderful. The doctor said it will only get better." Tammy curled up with me kissing me till we fell asleep.

The following day Tammy told me how great it was to make love again. With a sly grin, she told me she was really looking forward to the weekend.

I was having a hard time at working concentrating. My mind had conjured many scenarios involving both Tammy and Sara but in the front of my mind, I decided it was just hopeful thinking. My daydreaming came to an abrupt halt. My boss walked into my office telling me we had an emergency that needed my attention. "Shit," I thought. I was going to have to work late. I texted Tammy telling her I would be home late.

I finished up my work and raced home. I walked into the kitchen from the garage finding the lights on but no one around. The living room was the same way, lights on but no one around. As I walked upstairs I heard some noise from our bedroom.

I peeked around the doorway doing I could not to make a noise. The look of shock on my face would have made a priceless picture. Sara was on the bed spread eagle with her head back naked. My conservative wife's bare ass was pointed at me with her face buried between Sara's legs. The sounds I heard were moans of Sara getting her pussy eaten by my wife.

I had pictured this scene in my fantasies, but this was so much better. My cock was immediately hard. My dilemma was what to do. I didn't want to interrupt them but God, I wanted to join them. I stood peeking around the corner, fixated on my wife's ass in the air as she devoured Sara's pussy.

My hand was rubbing my cock when I decided that my clothes were coming off. I stripped my clothes off in the hall. Sara's moans were going to a familiar pattern. She was about to cum.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Make me cum Tammy." Sara shook pulling my wife's face into her pussy like she had done me with I ate her. Tammy crawled up her body kissing her on the lips. I wasn't sure what was sexier, Tammy eating Sara's pussy or the two of them kissing.

I climbed onto the bed, "Wow, that was incredible. Is there room for another?"

They both jumped, "Oh shit, sorry we started without you," my wife said. "Do you mind?"

"Mind, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Do you two mind if I join you?"

Tammy looked at Sara then at my crotch. "He does have one of those penis things that we don't have. Sara, do you think we can do anything with it?"

"Hmm, it looks swollen and painful. I think it needs a kiss to feel better."

Tammy pulled me in between and they moved down to my crotch. Tammy pulled at my cock kissing it them presenting it to Sara to kiss. The two of them traded off kissing my cock and each other.

Sara sat up, "Wait a minute. As much as I'm enjoying kissing this cock and you, you got to taste my pussy and I haven't gotten to taste yours. I want my turn."

Tammy looked at me puzzled, "I don't want to leave Randy out. I think all we've done is make his cock harder." She looked over at me, "Honey, would you mind stuffing your cock in Sara's cunt while she eats me?"

I don't think I had ever heard my wife use the word cunt. I was so turned on. "It would be my honor to fuck her cunt while she eats yours."

It was almost comical to see us get into position. It was obvious this was our first threesome. Finally, Tammy was on her back with her legs spread, Sara was between her legs on her knees with her ass in the air. I moved behind Sara preparing to shove my cock into her cunt.

Sara pushed her face into my wife's pussy causing her to moan. That moan was my cue to push my dick inside. Sara groaned loudly when my cock was fully inserted. I started slowly then picked up the pace fucking her.

"How does her cunt feel, honey? I can feel you fucking her and it is wonderful."

The three of us grunted and groaned rocking the bed. I came first, filling Sara with my fluid. Sara kept going, licking away till my wife called out she was cumming.

The three of us collapsed on the bed together. Sara reached over me kissing Tammy on the lips, "Fuck, that was so hot. Thanks for sharing your hubby's cock with me, I love having it inside me."

"We are like sisters, now we share everything."

I lay there between my two women thinking this was all a dream.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,348 Followers