My Wife's Cum Stain on Our Bed

Story Info
Wife had sex with another man (or men) before me.
1.1k words
3.12
50.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a slight headache. My wife wasn't in bed. I had a boy's night out and got home late. My buddies are late forties and early fifties. We don't party like rock stars anymore, but we do talk ourselves into one more beer. We all became boring dads. Even more boring than our own dads. We rarely get out, but it was Charlie's birthday. He's recently divorced and needed cheering up.

I remember getting home to a dark, quiet house and getting into bed quietly, so I wouldn't disturb my wife, Erin. She had our three kids last night and when only one parent is present, they manage to find a fight. She had my sympathy. One on three isn't a fair game.

I get up and go to the kitchen. When I go to fill the coffee pot with water I notice a wine glass in the sink. Yup. Last night was trouble. While the coffee is brewing, I go look for everyone, but no one is home. I check the garage and Erin's Pilot is gone.

I head to the laundry room and a wash cycle has already run. I start separating out the clothes that need to be hung dry and load the dryer. I notice a pair of Erin's lace panties got mixed in the load. I go get my 1st cup of coffee and head to our bedroom to watch tv and I notice a stain on the corner of the bed. Erin's side of the bed.

I look closer and try to smell it, but I can't smell anything thanks to allergies. I touch it and imagine Erin taking her panties off straddling the corner of the bed and laying their legs spread with both hands between her legs. She's masturbating with a cucumber. We always have cucumbers in the fridge, but don't seem to eat that many. She got herself all lubed up and came like crazy. It must be a masturbation stain. I'm hard and I hear the garage door.

Erin comes in from the garage with a bag of groceries. She is 5' 10" with jet black hair and pale white skin. She has a pretty face with green eyes. She is chubby, but not fat. She has a little bit of tummy, but it's sexy and average boobs and wide hips with an amazing plump rear end. Her hair is pulled back and she is wearing a tee shirt and yoga pants. She's never done yoga. I can see her panty lines and I am staying turned on.

I find out she had dinner with her parents and our kids invited themselves to stay the night at Grandmas. Erin said she had a quiet evening alone and quickly changed the subject to my night out.

I said we should take advantage of our solitude and said her ass has already made me hard. She reaches in my robe and verifies my story. She said she would meet me in the bedroom after she took care of the groceries.

In our bedroom, I see the corner of the bed. I imagine Erin taking off her panties and straddling the corner of the bed. With her legs spread and arching her back offering her cunt and asshole to another man. Did he get on his knees and lick her cunt? Did he lick her crack or shove his tongue in her butt? Did he cum in her pussy? Did he cum in her butt? Did she just lay there and let all that cum drip out making that stain?

I hear Erin coming. I unrobe and kick off the boxers. I sit on the corner of the bed. I sit on her cum stained corner being hid by our comforter. My legs spread, leaning back on my hands with a raging hard-on. She walks in and looks surprised. She asks if I'm thinking about the waitress at the bar or did I just watch porn. I said no, this was all her.

She got on her knees and put her hand on my dick. She saw the precum dripping out and licked it. She swirled her tongue around my knob and started stroking my cock with her lips firmly squeezing me.

She stood up and took off her tee shirt. Then her bra. Her nipples were hard. She spun around and slid off her yoga pants. Her pantied ass makes me so hard. They aren't even lingerie, they are cotton Hanes. She slowly wiggles and slides them off.

She puts her hands on my knees and moves her ass from side to side. Her big creamy cheeks teasing my dick. I love the way my rod feels sliding across her soft buns. She gets up, spins around and mounts me. I notice her hair was all trimmed up. She's not a shaver, but she grooms. I like her hair. I like the hair around her butthole too.

I feel my cock go all the way up in her pussy so easily as she slides down on me. Her nipples are against my chest and her tummy is against me. She is kissing me more passionately than ever. My hands are filled with her big buns. I manage to get a finger in her unusually slippery butthole. She moans with approvement. Slowly bouncing on me with finger sliding all around in her asshole.

Was her pussy and ass already used making it so easy for me? I again imagine her taking off her panties to corner the bed and offer herself up to a couple of guys. Does she just lay there moaning, taking cock after cock in both her holes. Does all that cum ooze out and drip down onto the bed leaving that big stain?

Erin is pumping faster and stopped kissing. I know she is about to orgasm. As she starts to cum, I thust and thrust until I shoot my load all the way up in her. I thought my dick was going to rip open it felt so explodingly awesome. As she climbs up off of me a big splash of cum lands on my thigh.

She goes and gets into the shower and you would think I would join her, but shower sex doesn't seem to work out for us. Instead, I go in the guest bathroom and can't stop thinking about Erin on the corner of the bed, begging for cock in her slutty holes. I'm so worked up, I jerk off.

I never confront Erin. It's a can of worms that most likely leads to disaster. A lot of things add up to her cheating, but our sex is back to the way it was before kids.