My Wife's Cunt Eating Lessons

Story Info
Husband comes home to a delightful surprise.
1.6k words
3.99
614.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,309 Followers

I came home from work one day and found my wife in bed with the next-door neighbor. They were in the 69 position and both of them had their faces buried in each other’s cunt. The sound of them licking and sucking and moaning and groaning was all I could stand. I opened the bedroom door and they both looked up at me and my wife said how come you home from work so early? I said I came home early to be with you but I see your busy. How long has this been going on? She said its been going on ever since Judy moved next door.

As she was talking to me you could see pussy juice running down the side of her face. I said do you all care if I watch? Judy said you could join in if you like but you must not tell my husband, he will divorce me. I stripped my cloths off and my wife told me to lick her cunt while she makes Judy come. She got between Judy’s legs and was licking her from her asshole all the way up to her clit. Judy was bucking around on the bed and my wife kept on licking and sucking her cunt till she cum over and over. I had already jacked my cock off once and was about to cum again when my wife saw the cum on the bed spread and told me to stop wasting my cum.

Judy got down on her hands and knees and sucked the spent cum out of the bedspread. It was 4:30 and Judy got up and got dressed she had to go home before her husband came home. My wife and I were laying in the bed talking about what had went on when my wife informed me that she loves to suck the cum out of a pussy and that it makes her cunt so wet that her panties won’t hold the girl cum. I told my wife that it didn’t bother me her eating pussy that it turns me on watching her suck another woman’s pussy. I told her of this place down in the city that a lot of lesbians and bi-people hang out maybe we should go down there and check the place out.

She said that would be a lot of fun. Then I ask her how many women has she been with and she said I have slept with five women and one of them was your sister. I said MY SISTER, you slept with my sister? She said yes, but it has been quite a while since I ate your sister’s pussy. I couldn’t believe my ear’s was hearing this. I thought to myself I am married to a cunt sucking cum whore and she needs to learn a lesson. My wife said all this talking about eating pussy has made her horny she looked at me and said have you ever had a tongue up your asshole? I said no She said bend over and stick your ass in the air I am going to stick my tongue in a virgin asshole.

She got behind me and started moving her tongue around and around my outer ass ring I was rock hard and pre-cum was forming on the end of my cock. I told her to eat my asshole out like she had been eating Judy’s cunt. She placed her lips around my puckered asshole and sucked my whole asshole in to her mouth it felt so good that I shot cum all over the bed spread she smacked my ass real hard and told me again to stop wasting my cum. She stopped the tonguing and told me to clean my cum up with my mouth for being a bad boy.

After I sucked it all up she started sucking on my asshole again and my cock got hard and started cumming again. She said she was going to lick the cum up this time that it looked like that was going to be the only way she is going to get any cum tonight. We kissed and went to sleep. The next day I went down to the lesbian Bi club and spoke with the manager I told her that my wife liked to suck pussy and eat the pussy juice out of a cunt. She told me to bring her down tonight and she would give her the special treatment. She ask me was there anything I knew that my wife wouldn’t do? I told her to do anything she wanted to her.

She told me that when I bring her in to take her to the first room on the right and tie her to the bed. I told her I would and I left to go home and get her. When I got home my wife was dressed up in a sexy outfit and she was ready to go. I told her before we leave that she would have to do what ever I tell her to. She agreed and we got in the car and started down to the club. As we left the driveway she started playing with my cock and before you knew it she was sucking my cock while I drove down the road. It didn’t take long to cum and she swallowed every drop of cum my cock could produce. She sat back up with a little bit of sperm in the corner of her mouth and reached over and stuck my whole load of cum in my mouth.

The bitch damn near made me wreck she has never done that before I was sitting there with my own cum taste in my mouth and I was thinking that my cum taste pretty good. Well any ways, we got to the club and I took her in and tied her up. She wanted to know what was going on and I told her to just wait. The manager came over and told me that my wife was fixing to have every drop of cum sucked and licked out of her pussy. She said that when your wife leaves here she would be completely drained of her cum. Her pussy might not have any cum but her mouth will be full of it. Just as I turned around 3 women came in and started to lick and suck on tits, ass and pussy at the same time.

I heard a low moan coming out of her mouth as the women worked on her. It wasn’t long before cum was pouring out of her pussy I looked at the door and a big black Amazon queen came in and spread her legs open and sat down on my wife’s face, as far as I know she has never sucked a black cunt before tonight. The black girl was grinding her pussy on my wife’s tongue and then she started shaking and the cum started spraying out of her cunt right into my wife’s mouth. My wife was lapping the juice that was flowing out of the black girls pussy. When she had come she got up and left and another Korean girl came in and squatted her pussy over my wife’s face she pumped her pussy on my wife’s face till she cum and she got up and left, this went on and on for hours and hours my cock was so hard from watching these women abuse my wife.

After my wife cum about 12 times her clit was sticking out like a miniature cock and I wanted to suck on just her clit. She was wanting the women that was sucking her to stop she said she couldn’t produce any more cum that the last two times she did cum nothing came out. The girl got off of her and I walked over and looked down at my wife her pussy lips was swollen 3 times there normal size and her asshole was standing wide open to she had girl cum all over her face and her hair was matted down from all the pussy juice. I bent over and started kissing her lips and it tasted just like pussy I licked her face and sucked on her tongue to get all the juice from her mouth.

She looked up at me and said please untie me I have had enough pussy for a while. I untied her and rolled her over and stuck my cock in her ass and fucked her hard till I shot rope after rope of thick sperm into her ass. I sat back and watched as the cum in her ass started leaking out. She looked at me and said please lick your cum from my asshole.

I got down on my knees and sucked my spunk out of my beautiful wife’s anus. After I cleaned her ass out I got up and helped my wife get dressed and we left for the house. She said she enjoyed all the different cunts she sucked on today and that her stomach was full of girl cum. When she took off her panties you could still see the cum that had leaked out of her ass and pussy it had puddle up in her panties.

She called me over and stuck her cum soaked panties in my mouth to suck on. She said that one of these days she was going to repay me for this wonderful experience she had today. I was to busy sucking her juices out of her panties when I pulled them out of my mouth and told her I loved her. She lowered her head down to my cock and started sucking it when I cum she left it in her mouth and fell asleep.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,309 Followers