My Wife's Date with Ben

Story Info
A Blast from the Recent Past.
3.2k words
3.81
87k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

1.Nancy Confronts Her Recent Past.

My wife Nancy and I were totally monogamous for the eight months following her session with Ben and Karl (described in "Nancy and the Produce Man"). Pretending not to be her husband, I'd photographed that session. Afterwards, Nancy and I spent a lot of time looking at the photos together. She was genuinely impressed by them and even thought some of them had artistic merit.

But, like me, she also found them incredibly arousing. As we looked at them, I'd sometimes ask her to describe how it had felt riding on Ben's oversized cock or being ass-fucked by his smaller-cocked friend Karl. She gladly obliged me, going into some detail about how great it had felt as the guys brought her to several huge orgasms. These little talks would invariably lead to great sex.

For some reason, though, she didn't seem eager to repeat anything like what she'd done with Ben and Karl. Hence our lengthy monogamous period. I asked her about this reluctance several times and she answered me evasively, saying she might want to do "something like it one of these days." Meanwhile, she insisted, she was content with having sex only with me.

Or so I thought.

I'd always assumed that Nancy and I told each other everything, or virtually everything. So I was surprised, one Saturday afternoon in early May, to come upon her talking on her cell phone with her back to me to someone in a quieter-than-usual voice. I'd been working on a project upstairs at my computer and had come down to the kitchen to fetch a beer. I guess she hadn't heard me coming.

"Well, I just can't make it today, Ben," I heard her say. A little stunned, I paused in the dining room, just out of sight from where she was standing in the kitchen, and listened to hear more.

"You know I'd like to," she said quietly. "Maybe I can get away later in the week."

This was followed by a long silence. I tiptoed back out of the dining room and into the living room, where I turned on the television to let her know that I was back in her vicinity.

About two minutes later Nancy came into the living room, her cell phone still in her hand, and sat down next to me on the couch. She was blushing slightly and looked gorgeous even though she was dressed casually in a pair of jeans and an old sweat shirt. I pulled her to me and gave her a big kiss, which she returned enthusiastically.

Did she know that I'd just overheard her talking to one of the guys she'd fucked six months earlier? And had I really heard her planning to meet him somewhere?

We necked a little longer before she pulled away from me and looked at me with a serious expression on her face. "Cal," she asked, "I need to know something. Did you overhear me talking on the phone a few minutes ago? I thought I heard you in the dining room."

I kissed her again and admitted that I had. I apologized for listening to her conversation, even if it was only for a few seconds, but assured her that it had been completely accidental. This happened to be the truth.

"Then I suppose I'd better tell you what's been going on," she said with a little sigh. As she looked at me, she took my right hand in hers and squeezed it. Then I noticed tears forming in her eyes.

"Whatever it is," I said to her softly, "remember that I'm always on your side. I love you, but I don't own you. I don't need to know every little detail of your life."

She smiled at me and said, "Maybe I'd better tell you about this 'little detail' before you become too forgiving. I'm afraid it amounts to me being unfaithful to you."

She looked at me closely to see how I'd respond to this confession. I spent several seconds trying to process the word "unfaithful." I'd watched her tease and fuck quite a few guys. I sometimes joined in to fuck her, but usually I'd just watched her in action with them. In all situations (except one) I'd passed myself off as someone who wasn't her husband.

So I was pretty much used to her being unfaithful to me. In fact, her fucking other guys was a big turn-on to me and she knew it.

I asked her to explain what she meant by "unfaithful."

She paused to choose her words carefully: "Well, I guess I mean that I've been carrying on with Ben without letting you know. We haven't had actual sex, but we've been talking a lot on the phone. It started about three weeks ago."

I kissed her on the cheek without saying anything. Then she told the whole story.

"Ben called me, as I said, about three weeks ago. I was home and you were at work. He said he couldn't get me out of his mind, that he thought about me constantly. At first, I put him off. I told him I was flattered but that my life – I mean the imaginary life that he thinks I have -- was still a mess and I didn't want to get into a relationship with anyone right now."

"He asked me where I was living since I'd moved out on my husband 'Bill.' I told him I'd been living with various friends but that, for the last month, you – I mean Cal the photographer – was letting me stay in his guest room. He asked me if he could visit me there, but I told him not to. When I moved some of my stuff into Cal's guest room, it was sort of understood that I wouldn't to have any friends over."

"Then he asked me to come over to his place, a house he shared with two other guys. I told him I'd think about it and rang off."

"But he kept calling me, sometimes twice a day. That's when the talk started to get very sexual. He said I was the sexiest woman he'd ever been with. He kept talking about how good his cock had felt in my mouth and in my vagina. He said he'd loved fingering me and eating me and watching me cum. He said sometimes he jacked off thinking about all we'd done at the photo shoot. He also said he was jealous of Karl when he fucked me in my vagina and then got to fuck me in the ass, too."

"I kept putting him off, though he knew I was becoming excited by the things he was saying to me."

I asked her how he knew. She hesitated a second then answered simply, "I told him." She explained that this was after Ben asked her if she often thought about their session together. She told him she did, often. And she told him that she'd never cum so intensely and long as she had with him. She admitted to him that she liked to think about how good his big hard cock had felt inside her.

When he asked her if she wanted his cock inside her again, she answered that she did. She wanted it a lot. But she didn't want to fuck him until she got herself together a little more (whatever that meant).

He kept calling, and in the call I'd accidentally overheard Ben (calling on his break from Safeway) had actually persuaded my wife to spend the night at his house, though they hadn't settled on a particular night. The only problem -- one she couldn't share with him, of course -- was that she needed to clear it with me, her actual husband.

I'd almost always been present when she had sex with other men. In fact, I'd usually assisted her in setting up the sexual situations. But this one would be different. She'd be going to another man's house to fuck him, and I wouldn't be able to watch.

Still clutching my hand, she asked me how I felt about it.

I told her that, honestly, I felt jealous and a little worried. Then I spent about fifteen minutes interrogating her. Would she want to fuck Ben more than once? Would she want to form an actual relationship with this much younger guy -- he was in his early twenties and Nancy was now thirty-four -- or would the relationship remain only sexual? Should I worry about our relationship? Could I be replaced in her affections by this young larged-dicked guy?

She assured me that this was impossible. She loved me and wanted to be with me always. And if I insisted that this thing with Ben, whatever it was, went no further, she'd put a stop to it.

We snuggled together on the couch a few more minutes, trying to reassure each other that our relationship wouldn't suffer, whatever happened. As we kissed and petted each other, though, she noticed that I had a hard-on.

"Cal," she said with a little laugh, "where did that come from? We're having a serious heart-to-heart and you get an erection?"

I had to laugh, too, as I felt her hand caressing my stiff cock through my pants, and said, "I think you can take my hard-on to mean that I'm not taking a very moralistic position on this little dilemma of ours.

We then stripped off our clothes and had a wonderful suck-and-fuck session right there on the living room carpet. Afterwards, we lay there on the floor for almost fifteen minutes before going out for a late lunch at a local restaurant.

2.Nancy and Ben Plan Their Hook-up.

At about five o'clock, with me sitting beside her on the living room couch, Nancy phoned Ben. I couldn't make out every word of his side of the conversation, but I could tell he was very excited to hear from her.

She came right to the point, the point we'd agreed on. "How about tonight? I think I can spend the night with you, if that's all right."

His enthusiastic response was loud enough for me to hear: "Really? That's fucking great!"

They spent the next few minutes discussing a pretty simple plan. He'd pick her up at Cal's place (our house) at about 7:00 o'clock. Maybe they could go out for drinks before going to his house, he suggested. He thought his roommates would be gone for the evening by about 9:00 o'clock – not that it mattered much since he had his own bedroom. He just hoped they wouldn't hang around too much.

When she rang off, I said, "So he wants this to be sort of a date."

Nancy laughed. "It's been quite a while since I was on an real date. I'm not sure I'll know how to act."

Saying this, she headed upstairs to shower and get ready. I followed her upstairs, fixating on that wonderful ass of hers wriggling sensuously at my eye-level. I thought about fucking her again (to mark her as my property?) but knew she probably wouldn't appreciate it fully. I needed to let her get her mind on the night's event, a date with a guy twelve years younger than she, a date with a guy who seemed to me (except for the size of his cock) still almost a boy.

I lay on our bed waiting for Nancy to finish showering. When she toweled off and walked totally naked back into the bedroom, I was struck as I so often am by her incredible beauty. Standing 5'4" and weighing about 115 pounds, Nancy's girlish face and slender body exude sexuality. Her breasts, tipped by light-pink nipples the size of fifty-cent pieces, still ride high on her chest. Perhaps they defy gravity because they're smaller than average. Her cunt lips showed slightly below a rich swath of reddish-blonde pubic hair which I noticed had grown bushier recently. When Ben fucked her six months ago, she'd recently trimmed it.

She walked over to me and, as I straightened up on the side of the bed, sat down sideways on my lap. Putting her arms around me and brushing her wet hair against my face, she kissed me. I caressed her breasts and rolled her nipples between my fingers as we kissed.

I knew these breasts would soon be receiving similar attention from another man. He would be squeezing them like this and soon he'd be sucking her nipples. Thinking about this, I started getting another hard-on.

When she stood up and walked over to her underwear drawer, I sat there on the bed admiring her wonderful body as though it were a piece of art. When she bend over to sort through her panties, she treated me to one of my favorite views of her – a slender back and waist tapering down to a perfect ass, with her tight ass-cheeks spread slightly to offer just a glimpse of her cunt lips and anus.

I suppressed a desire to crawl across the floor and bury my face between the cheeks of her ass.

She finally settled on a pair of ordinary-looking white panties and quickly slipped into them. Then she walked over to her part of our large walk-in closet, selected a light-weight black dress, and laid it out on the bed. She asked me what I thought about it, and I answered that I'd have to see her in it to tell.

She put it on and asked me to zip her up in the back. I stood up and, kissing her on the back of her neck, accomplished this task. Then she stepped away from me and, turning around slowly in the dress in front of our full-length mirror, asked me how I thought she looked.

The dress was cut low enough to offer a teasing view of her cleavage. In fact, she'd have to be careful how she moved or one or the other of her breasts would come more or less fully into view. The bottom of the dress, which was slightly flared, came to about four inches above her knees.

Then I noticed, and told her about, something I knew she'd want to know. Her white panties showed through slightly. That's when I noticed that her nipples showed through a bit, too. But I didn't bother to mention this to her.

"Well," she said, looking at herself in her full-length mirror, "I don't want them showing, so I'll either have to wear black panties or do without. What do you suggest?"

"If I know Ben, he'll have you out of your panties fairly quickly. So maybe there's no point in wearing them at all." Fuck! The thought of this guy lifting up my wife's skirt and slipping his fingers into her beautiful cunt was almost dizzying. And, damn it, I wouldn't even get to watch him do it!

"You're probably right," said Nancy. She lifted up her skirt, pulled her panties down and over her bare feet, and put them back in her underwear drawer. My hard-on was now throbbing with excitement.

She then walked back into the bathroom, muttering something about needing to get ready soon. Looking at my watch, I saw it was about 6:15. Ben would be here soon.

I got up from the bed and stood just outside the bathroom. I watched Nancy use her hair dryer for a while then lean into the bathroom mirror to put on her make-up.

I tried to find out from her what Ben had in mind for this date. I mean, besides fucking her brains out.

Nancy had only a general idea. "He said something about going to a bar where some of his soccer team hangs out. I don't know where it is, but he said we might get a snack there and have a few drinks. I think he wants to show me off to his friends."

"No wonder," I said. "He's probably never been out with a really beautiful woman. Most men haven't."

Then a thought occurred to me. "Do you think Karl will be there?"

Karl, of course, was the guy who'd fucked her months earlier at the same time Ben had fucked her.

"I hope not," said Nancy. "I don't want him thinking he can horn in on us."

"Us." Meaning Ben and her. She seemed to want a special relationship between her fucker and herself. And she didn't want anyone interfering with it. Maybe not even her husband. A pang of jealousy swept over me.

My mind went back to the vision of my wife being fucked hard in the ass by Karl, Ben's soccer teammate, as she sucked Ben's big cock. The muffled squealing sounds that had come from her were unforgettable. She had absolutely loved it.

Putting the final touches on her make-up (damn! she looked like a movie star!), she said she'd keep me updated via cell phone as the night went on. Of course, when they got busy at his house she'd have to go silent, at least for a while.

"Yes, keep me posted," I said. "I'd like to know where you are at all times. After all, we don't know Ben all that well and I don't want something crazy happening to you."

She smiled at me and told me not to worry.

I didn't tell her, but I had a half-formed plan of my own, which was to somehow keep an eye on her and Ben, from a distance of course, to see as best as I could how the date was going. I wouldn't be able to see into Ben's house, but maybe I could get a few looks at what went on before she got there.

At a few minutes before 7:00 o'clock, the front doorbell rang and Nancy ran downstairs to let Ben in. I stayed upstairs listening to them as she greeted him with a kiss and led him into the living room. She was laughing, apparently at something he said. Then I heard her squeal and laugh louder.

They continued talking downstairs for a few more minutes. I heard her say something about Cal visiting his girlfriend in Santa Rosa until tomorrow. Then there was a slight commotion and (peering down the stairwell) I caught sight of Nancy, her coat draped over her arm, and Ben walking out the front door.

Their date had begun. My wife's date with a large-cocked guy twelve years younger than she had begun.

I raced down the stairs and looked out the living room window. In the driveway, Ben was holding the passenger-side door of his car open for Nancy. She climbed in and sat down with her coat in her lap. She didn't have a purse with her, so I knew her wallet and cell-phone had to be in her coat.

When Ben got behind the driving wheel, I got a partial view of him bending his upper body toward Nancy and giving her another kiss. And, as they kissed, he seemed to be doing something to her with his left hand. Probably playing with her breasts.

They fooled around like this for almost a minute before Ben let go of Nancy and started his engine. I watched him back out of the driveway and slowly drive off. As he did this, Nancy looked up the living room window, from where she knew I'd be watching, and flashed a big smile at me.

Standing in the living room, simultaneously jealous and aroused, I wondered how long I'd have to wait for a phone call from her. I hoped it wouldn't be too long.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers