My Wife's Date with Ben Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

But it wasn't necessary. Instead of trying anything rude, Ben got down on the bed next to Nancy and gently embraced her from behind. For almost a minute, the two of them lay there spooning. He was kissing the side of Nancy's beautiful face and gently caressing her breasts with his left hand. His stiff cock was in the vicinity of her rear end, but he didn't seem, for the moment at least, as though he was going to try to re-enter either her cunt or her asshole.

Nancy then sat up and pushed Ben on his back. Quickly kneeling beside him, she gripped his cock in her right hand (which looked suddenly very small) and, tossing her hair off her face to make sure I had a good view, began licking the end of it. Damn! That couldn't taste very good! Had she forgotten where he'd just had it?

Then, cradling his balls in her right hand, she took almost two inches of Ben's oversized cock into her mouth and began sucking it. He sat up on his elbows to watch her as she worked on it, her eyes closed in concentration. I heard him say "Yes, oh yes. Like that. Keep sucking my cock. Oh, yes, that feels so good."

I kept watching too, my cock again starting to swell in my hand. Nancy must've sucked him for five minutes, as his groaning became louder and louder, before he thrust his cock up even further into her mouth and announced that he was cumming.

Nancy briefly removed his cock from her mouth and I heard her say, "Oh, yes! Cum in my mouth now! I really want it!" Then she resumed sucking it, taking it out of her mouth several times to lash it quickly with the tip of her tongue.

I thought he was going to cum immediately, but almost a full minute passed before he finally shouted, "Oh, look out!" and came in several powerful ejaculations straight into Nancy's mouth. After the first ejaculation, she pulled her mouth up and let two more shots of the semen splash against her teeth and lips. Her mouth was a sloppy mess.

She sat up a few seconds later and walked quickly into the bathroom. I heard her turn on the water in the basin. She was obviously rinsing out her mouth. Ben lay back on the bed, totally relaxed, as his still mostly hard cock extended over his belly. I noticed a small amount dribble leak out on him.

Nancy returned to bed and flopped down next to her young fucker. Soon the two of them were kissing and whispering to one another. Several times I heard her laugh. To put it mildly, she was having a very good time. As they kissed, Nancy idly caressed Ben's now softening cock and scrotum.

Then, rather abruptly, they both stood up and Nancy pulled back the bedspread, blanket, and top sheet back so they could get under them. As they climbed into bed, she reached over and switched off the lamp on the night stand. The room was suddenly dark.

I quickly stepped to the side of the window through which I'd been watching them. With the light off in the guest room, I knew they'd be able to see the silhouette of my body.

Since there apparently wasn't anything else for me see, I walked the fifty feet back to the studio cabin and quietly let myself in. Looking at my watch, I saw that it was 2:30. I lay down on the single bed and peered back at the house. The whole house, including the guest room, was still dark, but I wanted to be alert in case a new scene was played out for my possible viewing pleasure.

Pleasure, but also pain. Watching Ben fuck my beautiful wife with his huge dick, and watching her love it so much, was hard on my ego. Nancy always told me she'd never leave me for another guy, even if she really got off on how he fucked her. But I wasn't totally convinced.

I lay there staring at the guest room window for quite a while, but soon fell asleep. I dozed until about 4:30 a.m. when I was awakened by a light coming from the guest room. I sat up and tried to see what if there was any motion, any shadow movements, in the room. Then I thought I saw someone pass in front of the window on the way to the bathroom.

On a sudden impulse, I jumped out of bed and noiselessly crept out the door of the studio cabin. It was very dark, a moonless night. I moved quickly and silently (wearing only a t-shirt) to the guest room window and the little gap in the blinds that I'd looked through earlier.

The same nightstand lamp that Nancy had turned on before was on. I saw that she was lying in bed, her back and ass half-covered by a sheet and blanket. She was on her side facing away from the bathroom, where another light was on. Seconds later Ben switched off the bathroom light and walked totally naked toward the bed where my recently-fucked wife lay.

I watched him crawl into bed next to her and reach back to turn off the lamp. Since it was again dark in the room I had to again squat down beneath the window sill to keep from being seen. I decided to put up with the discomfort of being almost naked in the night air and sat down directly beneath the window. The house felt clammy against my back.

I wondered what they'd do. I mean, would they just go back to sleep? Ben must've gotten up to piss, but I noticed that his dick was semi-erect as he walked back to the bed. He seemed to be in an almost constant state of arousal, or semi-arousal. Also, his dick was glistening. Had he put more lube on it in the bathroom?

For several minutes I heard nothing. Then, the window still being slightly open, I heard Ben mumble something and Nancy laughing quietly. So they were both awake. And, of course, stark naked together under the covers.

I tried to stay put and listen, but I was beginning to feel very cold and not a little ridiculous. I knew I couldn't sit under the window without my chattering teeth giving me away. So I very quietly stood up and crept back to the cabin, let myself in, and lay back down in the sleeping bag to warm up. I lay there almost ten minutes before getting up and putting on a pair of jeans and a sweat shirt that I kept in the cabin when I used it for art projects.

Then, keeping my body low, I moved stealthily back to the window and sat back down under it.

There was no mistaking the sounds now coming from the bed. The bed itself was creaking rhythmically and Nancy was groaning and stage-whispering "Oh, God, yes. Yes!"

Damn! This horny son-of-a-bitch was already fucking my wife again! I had no way of knowing if he was fucking her missionary style or dog-style or if she was impaled on his huge cock. But Ben was obviously fucking Nancy and, again, she was loving it.

As I sat there for maybe ten minutes, keeping very still, I listening and tried to figure out exactly what was going on.

Then the creaking of the bed stopped and, after a few seconds, there was a sudden change in the volume and intensity of Nancy's voice. "Oh, God, Ben!" she exclaimed. "Oh, Ben, wait. No. Not yet."

Then I heard the creaking begin again, and Nancy pleading voice, "Go Slow. Oh, God, that's big, Ben! Go slow, please!"

She'd gone from "no" to "go slow" in less than a minute. I knew then what was probably happening. My wife's tight asshole had been his goal all night. He'd been there once already. It sounded like he was there again.

Over the next twenty minutes it became obvious that I was right. Ben was silent as he sodomized her, but soon Nancy's protestations ("Oh, fuck, not so fast!" "Go slow!") were replaced by gasps and words of encouragement ("Yes, like that! Oh, fuck, Ben. Yes, like that! Oh, shit, you're in my ass! Fuck my ass!").

As I listened, I got up on my knees next to the window and began jacking off again. I knew how good Nancy's asshole felt gripping my slightly-larger-than-average cock. So I could guess how tightly it must be gripping Ben's oversized cock.

The ass-fucking noises -- the creaking bed, Ben's animalistic grunts, and my wife's gasps and squeals -- continued for another fifteen minutes or so. Finally, Nancy screamed that she was cumming.

As she orgasmed, Ben got very vocal and a little mean: "Yes, you really love it. Don't you really love it up your ass? Do you like having me stick my cock in the same place Karl stuck his?"

She didn't answer his questions (which were really accusations) but screamed incoherently for almost thirty seconds. I knew that sound. She made it when she was having an especially intense orgasm.

Over the noise she was making, Ben's voice continued: "Answer me! Would you like me and Karl both to fuck you in the ass? Would you?"

"Yes!" she screamed. "Yes. Yes!"

"Yes, what?" asked Ben.

"Yes, you can fuck me and Karl can fuck me. Anywhere you want."

There was a brief pause, then Ben shouted, "Oh, shit! I'm cumming in your ass right now! Here it comes!"

That's when I came again, too. This time I came in the garden bed instead of against the side of the house.

Ben made a final, less loud grunting sound and the bed stopped squeaking. Nancy's continued making a low groaning sound. Then, for the next thirty seconds or so, both of them were silent.

Then I heard Nancy ask, very quietly and politely, "Will you please take your cock out now? I need to go."

He didn't answer her, but seconds later I heard the sound of bare feet heading toward the bathroom. She turned the bathroom light on so that it was light enough for me to see through my peep hole that Ben was still on the bed. He was lying there on his back holding his softening but still large dick in his hand and looking toward the bathroom where my wife was running water in the basin. Then, a few seconds later, I heard the toilet flush and watched my beautiful wife walk back to the bed.

The top sheet and blanket had fallen on the floor at the foot of the bed, so she bent down (treating me to a fleeting glance of that perfect just-fucked ass of hers) to gather them up and put them back where they belonged. As she did this, Ben quickly ran into the bathroom and ran water in the basin. I quessed that he washing his dick.

As he did this, Nancy climbed back under the covers, covering her body up to but not including her breasts. She lay there staring up at the ceiling and idly pinching her left nipple, which, like her other nipple, was quite erect.

Seconds later, the light in the bathroom went off and the guest room was again in total darkness. I quickly made my way back to the studio cabin.

The sex show was probably over for the night. I lay on the single bed in the cabin for an hour or so. Then I decided it was time for Cal to return early from his imaginary visit to a girlfriend in Santa Rosa. Besides, I wanted to be back in my own bed upstairs. It was a lot more comfortable.

So, at about 6:00 a.m., I walked around the side of the house to the front door and let myself in. I made no effort to be quiet because I didn't care if Ben and Nancy heard me. I immediately walked upstairs and used the bathroom there. I flushed the toilet, a sound I knew they'd both hear. That is, if they were awake. Maybe my wife and the Safeway guy were still sleeping off their heavy fucking session.

I then crawled into bed and immediately fell asleep.

5.Afterwards.

I didn't wake up until quite a bit later when Nancy, totally naked, crawled into bed next to me. She put her arms around me, kissed me, and said, "Oh, Cal. I'm so tired. Ben kept me awake all night."

That's when it all came back to me, all that I'd watched and heard my wife doing last night.

I pulled Nancy to me and asked, "Is he gone? Are you OK?"

"I'm fine," she whispered back to me. "I'm just really, really tired. He finally left about twenty minutes ago."

Looking at the clock radio on the nightstand, I saw that it was almost 10:00 a.m.

"Did you get to watch much of what happened?" she asked.

"Most of it. I mean, the parts of it when you had the light turned on. It looked like he really knew what to do with that gorgeous body of yours."

"He sure did. But let me tell you about all of it later, Cal. I'm still really tired. I need to get some sleep. Would that be OK with you?"

"Sure. Just answer one question. Did you like it?" I asked.

Half asleep already, she answered dreamily, "Oh, God, yes. It was wonderful. He's kind of dumb, but he really, really knows how to fuck."

She rolled over then and fell asleep in less than a minute.

I watched her sleep for a while then got up and walked downstairs. After starting the coffee maker, I went into the guest room the have a look at the scene of last night's debauchery. The bed had been stripped and the bedding lay on the floor in a clump, ready to be laundered. Obviously, they'd been more than a little messy.

Probably from all that early morning ass-fucking.

I sat down in the living room drinking coffee and trying to pay attention to the Sunday morning talk shows. The lack of sleep from last night was getting to me, too. I felt pretty drained.

At about 11:30 I heard the shower running upstairs. Nancy had finally gotten up. I decided to bring her up a cup of coffee. By the time she emerged from the bathroom, beautifully naked and toweling off her hair, I was sitting on the bed waiting for her. She seemed a little sheepish, maybe even embarrassed. She sipped her coffee as she got dressed, standing mostly with her back to me.

"Ben really wore me out last night," she volunteered, still facing away from me. "He's the horniest guy I've ever been with, that's for sure. I thought he was through with me, but he woke me up this morning and fucked me again. That was just awhile ago, maybe thirty minutes before he left. I was still half asleep."

"That was pretty unthoughtful of him," I said.

"At least when he fucked me this time he didn't put in my ass." she said. "Did you know he sodomized me last night?"

I didn't want to admit that I'd been sitting outside the guest room listening to them while Ben got totally into her ass, so I just asked her to elaborate.

"He'd been talking all night about how he couldn't get over how I'd let Karl fuck me that way. He even said it would be "neat" if both Karl and he did me together. But, well, he kept insisting so I let him."

"You mean you let him ass-fuck you."

"That's right. He's so big it hurt at first and, well, I never did really adjust to the size of it. In fact, the first time he did it to me I made him stop."

I played dumb. "Yes, I actually saw that. I was watching when he first stuck that giant cock in you. But did he do it again later?"

Nancy smiled at me. "Yes he did. This time he put it in my ass before I knew what was happening. At first I didn't like how it felt. But after a minute or so, it started feeling better. Pretty soon it started to feel really good. In fact, it felt so good he made me cum."

"I saw how big his dick is. How come it didn't hurt?"

Nancy finished getting dressed -- she'd put on panties, a pair of shorts, and a loose top -- and sat beside me on the bed. She kissed me before answering my question: "Ben was considerate enough not to put his whole cock inside me. He knew I couldn't take it all. So he used maybe half of it. As he fucked me he explained what he was doing so I'd relax."

Fuck! Only half his cock! What an arrogant bastard. Unfortunately, he was probably telling the truth.

I decided to ask Nancy more about Ben's wish to co-fuck her in the ass with his friend Karl. At first, she seemed reluctant to discuss it further.

Finally she said, "I think he was just excited. Karl sodomizing me was an image in his head he couldn't get rid of. I think it was just something he said when he was on the verge of an orgasm."

"So he wasn't serious?"

"I'm not sure. But he did ask me once last night if I'd mind if he asked Karl about it. I mean, he got me to admit that I'd like to fuck them both at the same time. But I really wasn't thinking clearly when I said that. I was getting fucked at the time and it's hard to think straight when you're being fucked. I hope he doesn't go through with it -- asking Karl to join him, I mean."

I started to ask her what she intended to do if Ben showed up with his friend to fuck her, but she kissed me again and asked me to drop the subject. Could we go out for lunch? She said she needed to spend some time with me. She really liked being fucked by Ben, but she needed some time with her husband (me, that is). And she honestly didn't care if she ever saw Ben or Karl again.

As I got dressed to take her out, she tossed off the following remark: "Sex with other guys is great, but it's not everything."

She meant the remark to be reassuring, I suppose. But all through lunch I kept thinking about it. I'd watched Ben take control of every inch of my beautiful wife's body and completely gratify her sexually. Would she be able to resist him if he wanted her again, say tomorrow or the next day? And what if he invited Karl to join him? Would she go along with it? She said sex with other guys was "great," so why wouldn't she?

Over the next week we avoided the topic. We had sex four times, but her mind seemed to be elsewhere. She had orgasms -- she almost always does -- but they weren't the wild screaming ones I'd watched and heard her have with Ben.

I asked her once if she and Ben were still talking on the phone. She said he'd called her several times but that she'd put him off. Even so, I was becoming a little worried. But I was also in a state of almost perpetual sexual excitement remembering what I'd seen Nancy doing with this well-endowed young guy.

Then, ten days after her fuck session with Ben, she mentioned that he'd called her again to tell her he'd been approached with a high-paying job offer involving sex. He didn't elaborate, but he seemed to want to involve her somehow. She told him she wasn't interested. But he'd called again the next morning while I was at work and asked if they could meet for lunch to talk about it.

She called me and asked me if I thought she should have lunch with him. Maybe it would be a chance for her to discourage him permanently. Or, maybe the job offer would be something she might be able to do. We could use a little extra money.

I hesitated awhile before giving her my permission. What could happen? It was only lunch. I said yes.

It was a yes that had definite and unforeseen consequences.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12