My Wife's Ebony Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,107 Followers

And everyone was watching this . . . watching us duel fuck my pretty little wife.

Betty started to pant heavier, her ass rose up to meet the stiff pole that was driving forcefully into her sloppy tunnel. She pulled her mouth off my cock for a moment to moan out "Fuck me with that black cock. Fuck my white cunt." She was begging for it and the men in the room had plenty for her.

Grinning happily the guy between her legs pulled back slightly before moving higher on her so that he could get himself as close and deep into her as possible. He then started feeding her his cock with slow, short strokes coupled by a rotating, grinding into her pussy. This drove Betty crazy. His teasing actions only caused her to want his ravaging cock more. She lifted her hips up trying to get him to increase his pace and fuck her with forceful abandon. Instead he simply thrust himself forward and ground himself into her with his cock buried inside her to the base.

Once more she released my cock.

"Ooohhhhh Goooddddd, fuck me!" She whimpered. "Ooooohhhhhhhh Goooddddd. Fuck me with your cock. Fuck my pussy!"

Looking down I saw her blonde pussy hairs entwined with his curly black cock hairs.

Just then a deep, guttural roar rose up from her. She started to fuck his cock madly, like a bitch in heat. Betty was humping down on his shaft in a jerking motion while making more strange sounds, grunting and moaning incoherently as she rammed herself along every inch of his cock.

Suddenly I felt a boiling sensation and I stuffed my own cock into her mouth. I fucked her face a few times with delirious joy then froze as I drained myself into her and she swallowed the spraying semen hungrily. As I came in her mouth and felt her gulping my warm seed I couldn't believe the sensational feeling of it all, of watching my wife being fucked by these different men. Nor could I believe the wildness she was displaying, the utter lack of inhibition and crazed, animal like lust of her.

As I moved out of the way, pulling my now shaky legs off the bed and grabbing onto a dresser for support, I listened to Betty moan out more of her passion.

"Oooohhhhhhh Gooodddd yes! Fuck me. Fuck my white cunt with your black cock. Fuck my white cunt. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy. Oooohhhhhh Gooodddd yeeeessss!"

Another guy moved up to take my place and Betty greedily slurped his cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the solid pole and pulling on it deeply.

Meanwhile the guy between her legs was starting to thrust himself in and out of her pussy with faster and faster speed. He grunted as he slammed his cock in and out of her cunt, pounding his meat into her with jack hammer force. Betty's hips were bucking and hopping up to meet him, slamming her pussy down along his shaft, devouring his cock.

When this guy started to cum, shooting his load deep into her pussy, Betty pulled her lips from the cock she was sucking to tell us all she could feel it.

"I can feel it! I can feel it spraying your cum inside my pussy!" She moaned. "Ooohhhh Gooddd yes! I love it! Cum in me! Cum in my white cunt!"
When he finished unleashing his seed into her and pulled away she whimpered sadly.

"Ooohhhh Goooddd, someone fuck me. Someone put their black cock into my white pussy. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Now I stared at my wife as she alternated between sucking on the one guys cock and pulling her mouth away from it to whimper out more such phrases. I couldn't believe it, couldn't believe what I was seeing. But there it was . . . There she was . . . laying there with her legs spread wide, her well fucked pussy red and wet, a puddle of juices soaking into the bed below it, her hips slowly rotating in the air as her body eagerly awaited the next cock to fill her aching cunt. Her labia seemed to quiver and spasm.

"I'm next," someone announced and he quickly climbed between my wife's legs.

Betty grabbed at his tool, pulling at it as she steered it toward her throbbing sex.

"Ooohhhh yeessssss," she moaned. "Fuck me with your black cock. Fuck my white pussy."

After this man fucked Betty while she greedily sucked a load of semen from the cock by her mouth, another pair took their next turn. And so, by the time the men announced they had to get going I had watched her being fucked by each of them at least twice and three times by a couple. Whether it was her mouth or her pussy that they shoved their raging, black cocks into Betty hungrily took each and every one of them, moaning and whimpering with pleasure with each new thrust of hard meat into her body. I watched her body quiver, shake and twist through three or four more orgasms before they were all done with her and left the two of us alone.

When they left Betty was laying on the bed with her legs spread open wide, a heavy mixture of semen and her juices leaking from her well fucked cunt. Her pussy lips were red and swollen, kind of raw looking, but the expression on her face was one of sheer delight. She moaned softly several times as I stood there staring down at her, my cock rising from my crotch once more.

Images of the evenings events continued to flash through my mind as I stared down at her and soon my cock was not only growing, it had grown. Without a word I climbed onto the bed and between my wife's legs, aiming my rigid cock at her tired cunt.

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,107 Followers