My Wife's Fantasies - The Bouncers

Story Info
She wants more from the bouncer.
6.2k words
4.3
32.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate and I have shared many fantasies over our years of marriage, we've managed recently to fulfil several and we're looking forward to fulfil more. But in the meantime, Kate wanted me to share a few with you.

Her first fantasy shared was 'My Wife's Fantasies – The Hen Night' and to get the best from this story you'd benefit from reading it before reading this follow-up fantasy of Kate's.

Based on my wife's behaviours and sexual liberation over the past year, then I'm sure she wouldn't turn down converting her fantasies into reality – we've done a few already.

By the way, I've received a mixed bag of feedback on the previous story (The Hen Night), and all I can say to those who think that non-consent is not acceptable, then I agree, but this is a story and it is fantasy and the clue is in the categorisation of the story. If it's not for you, then perhaps you should read 50 Shades...

Enjoy and comment with constructive criticism please. Remember, I'm not a professional novelist and I don't see myself as one either. I enjoy reading other's stories and I hope you will enjoy reading mine.

*****

We cruised by Ritzy's for the second weekend in a row. Since her confession about her hen night encounter she'd not stopped talking about it. We both found that we were having terrific sex as she shared more detail about how the bouncer had taken advantage of my wife's drunken state.

"That's him!" Kate squealed, a level of excitement in her voice.

She pointed to two bouncers at the nightclub's entrance door.

"The one on the left. That's him."

She hadn't exaggerated about his giant size. He stood at least six-five and was clearly muscular with the frame of someone who frequented the gym. He was dressed in uniform, black suit and white shirt. His trousers were stretched tight over his huge muscular thighs leaving little to the imagination as the material also stretched across his groin; you didn't need an imagination to envisage his tackle.

"Ok, we've gone through this loads of times. It will work perfectly. Are you ready?"

"I don't know," Kate responded, "I don't know if I can go through with this."

We parked the car and walked arm in arm along the Embankment, We could see the two bouncers talking to prospective customers, two young pretty girls that were barely old enough to drink. They check ID and then let them into the club.

As Kate's bouncer opened the door for the girls, Kate and I slipped in at the same time.

Kate's arm brushed against the bouncer's.

"Hello again," he smiled at my wife.

"Hi," Kate responded with her 'come fuck me' smile.

"You two know each other?" I asked.

"Yes," said Kate. This is the man I told you about. There was a look of worry on the bouncer's face.

"Ah ok. It seems I owe you a thank-you for giving my wife a lift home last week. Let me buy you a drink," I offered. The bouncer's face relaxed - he hadn't been busted, so he thought.

He looked to my wife and smiled, Kate blushed.

"There's no need, it's just another service I provide here at Ritzy's," he smiled.

"Well that was some service," Kate responded. "You went a long way out of your way Mr...?"

"Ben, just call me Ben."

I shook Ben's hand and he almost broke my fingers with his gripping handshake.

"Well thanks again Ben. Let me get you that drink," I offered again.

"No really, it's not necessary," he shook his head.

"Oh come on Ben, I'm sure you can take a little one," Kate made sure Ben picked up on her innuendo as she snuck a wink at him.

"Ok, just one, I'm driving tonight. I get off duty at midnight. I'll hand over to Jeff on the door and then I'll catch you up if you're still in here ok?"

"Ok," I smiled and shook his hand again.

Kate and I walked down the mirrored corridor. Muted music behind the door turned to full volume as I pushed the door open and we slipped into the red-lit darkness.

The club was busy but there were plenty of seating. We chose carefully, a corner in shadow that was far enough away from the dance floor to offer some level of privacy.

I left Kate to move a few spent glasses off the sticky table and stood at the bar. Eventually one of the bar-girls saw me and took my order.

I arrived back at our corner booth to find Ben sat next to my wife.

"Is it midnight already?" I asked.

"No sir, Jeff said he could manage the door by himself so I'm taking a break," Ben answered like I knew who Jeff was.

"Time for that drink then?"

"Sure, why not."

I found myself back waiting for bar service again. Another ten minutes went by before I was served a JD on the rocks.

I took the long way around the dance floor to try and see what Ben and Kate might be up to in our shadow covered booth. I could see that Kate looked a lot more relaxed now and the two were in deep conversation. I saw Ben glance across to the bar area, he couldn't see me. He leaned into Kate and kissed her on the mouth; Kate didn't resist. Then I saw his right hand move under the table and Kate shuffle a little. I assumed that Ben was feeling her up.

I made my way across the dance floor. Kate saw me coming and said something to Ben. Ben straightened up and moved away from Kate leaving a half-arm's length gap between them.

"Thanks," Ben accepted the JD.

"You're welcome Ben," I said.

I wanted to know what had gone when I was at the bar. I'd have to wait to find out.

"There's another for you later when you're off shift," I told him. He nodded a thank-you.

"I'd better crack on; can't leave Jeff for too long on his own. It gets busy about now on a Saturday night." Ben stood and I immediately noticed how his cock was swollen, much larger than we'd seen it earlier when he was on door duty.

"So, what did he have to say?" I asked Kate and I placed my hand on her thigh.

"He wants to fuck me again."

"You mean he just came out with it?"

"No babe, he asked me if I remembered what happened first, then he asked if I liked it, and then he asked if I wanted to fuck again," Kate explained.

My hand was on her pussy now and I could feel her dampness through the silky g-string.

"And I guess he touched you up when he asked you?"

Kate nodded, "Yes, his hand was right where yours is now, only he pushed a finger into me."

I hardened immediately. Kate saw me move to accommodate my discomfort.

"Do you still want to go through with this?" she asked as she placed her hand on my cock, I felt her nails scrape my shaft.

I knew Kate wanted Ben's massive cock in her again and the thought that I'd see it happen was driving me mad with anticipation.

"Damn yes I do," I leaned over and kissed her hard on her lips.

"Ok baby, when he comes back for another drink I'll make sure he gets the invite."

I kissed her again and then finished my drink.

I paid a visit to the men's room before I ordered another round of drinks. I took an empty pen and closed the door behind me.

I puled out my swollen cock and emptied my bladder. The tip was soaked with pre-cum so I took tissue and began to clean up a little.

I heard the door open and close as two men came into the room. At the urinals I heard two men talk. They must have thought they were alone.

"That's the bird," one said. I recognised the voice; it was Ben.

"No way man, she's too classy. You never fucked that tight piece of ass, no way."

"Yes way man and I'm telling you, she really into me."

"Well I ain't buying it, no way man."

"Ok Jeff," the other voice belonged to the other bouncer, "what if I can get her to take the two of us?"

"Huh, if you can pull that off I'll be buying you beers for the rest of the year."

"No problem man, she's hot for cock. She had her hand on my dick when was talking to her at the booth. She even wanted me to finger fuck her and make her cum before her husband returned with our drinks," Ben's voice sounded genuine. Had Kate become so obsessed with this guy's cock that she'd do anything to get it?

Kate could be very demanding when she wanted to be. I guess it wasn't beyond her to tease this man to get her needs pacified.

The door opened and closed again, they were gone. In my hand my cock was fully erect. The thought of two black cocks servicing my wife was even more exciting.

I told Kate about the conversation in the men's room and she blushed a little.

"So, do you want two black cocks?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Bloody hell Dave, how are we going to pull that one off?"

"I think we can sit back and let Ben do the work; he's got a point to prove to his bouncer friend.

I checked my watch, it was five after midnight.

"He'll be here any minute now," I told Kate.

We'd sank six or seven shots of spirit and a couple of beers. Kate was on the edge of being drunk.

Ben stood at the end of the booth.

"Can I get you a taxi?" Ben offered.

"What about your drink?" I asked.

"Already had my limit, and I'm driving."

"Me too, in fact I've had a few too many to drive home. I'll have to leave it in the car park overnight and pick it up in the morning," I explained.

"Well if you like, I can give you a lift home in your car and I'll have Jeff drive mine so I can get home later."

"That sounds great," I agreed to Ben's plan.

"Ok give me a few minutes and Jeff and me, we'll be back to pick you up."

Ben disappeared across the other side of the club.

"There you go," I told Kate. "I love it when a plan comes together."

I handed Ben my car keys and sat in the back of the car. Kate took her usual seat riding shotgun. Behind us, Jeff was starting Ben's car and getting ready to follow us.

"Hey wait a minute, why don't I ride with Jeff, just in case he gets lost in traffic?" I offered.

"Great idea," Ben agreed.

Ten minutes later we were on the edge of town.

Jeff wasn't one for small-talk and kept himself to himself throughout the ride home.

I wondered what Kate and Ben might be talking about in my car; I'd have to wait to find out.

We pulled onto the driveway and I watched Ben jump out and play the gentleman as he run around the car and opened the door for my wife.

He took her hand and they walked arm in arm to the front door. Clearly Kate and Ben had talked about fucking on the way home. Kate was leaning heavily into her black lover.

I took beers from the fridge and offered them to the bouncers. They took one each and sank them as though they didn't touch the sides. I offered a second each and they took them a little slower.

Jeff eventually started to open up and the two bouncers started to talk about some of the wild characters they had to deal with at the club.

I wanted to hear more of their exploits but could see Kate wanted something else.

She stood and told us she was going to get out of her heels and make herself comfortable.

Another beer was sunk and Jeff asked Ben if he was ready to move on.

"Hey lads, you're over the top with the beers. You're more than welcome to stay here with us," I offered.

"Thanks Dave, but we couldn't take advantage of your hospitality," Ben said.

"Hey guys, it makes sense. You stay here, keep your driving licence and then in the morning Kate will make you great breakfast."

Jeff was keen to accept my offer, Ben played it cool.

Kate slipped into the room dressed in a nightgown. She sat opposite our guests.

"Ben and Jeff are going to stay the night babe, one can have the sofa, the other can take the guest room. They'd had a few drinks and you know how the cops are like with drink driving, around here" I explained to my wife.

"Fine, that sounds like a good idea," Kate played along. "In that case I'll get you another drink."

Kate handed me a beer and winked as she gently pulled the bow on her gown. She turned to Jeff and Ben sat on the sofa and handed them their beers. She made sure that the boys could see down the front of her partially opened gown.

Jeff's jaw dropped at the sight of Kate's breasts and erect nipples. Ben just smiled.

"Like what you see Jeff?" I asked.

Ben laughed and pushed Jeff's shoulder to bring him back to earth.

"What?" he asked me.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Sorry guys, I didn't mean to stare."

The atmosphere changed instantly and immediately sex was on everyone's menu.

Kate stood facing the bouncers in the middle of the lounge and pulled her gown open. I could see Jeff's cock swell immediately in his trousers; Ben's was right there too.

"Ok guys, I have to be honest with you." I explained our plans for Kate tonight. The smiles on their faces beamed.

"Well Dave, I have to be honest too, I was trying to get back into Kate's panties all night," Ben confessed.

"Back into her panties?" I queried.

Ben realised he'd let out his secret.

"It's ok Ben, Dave knows everything," Kate defused the tension.

Kate turned to me and bent over to land a loving kiss on my lips. The bouncers had a front row seat view of Kate's pussy lips and butt. Ben immediately lunged forward and onto his knees. He buried his face into Kate's butt and let his tongue sink into her pussy.

Kate moaned into my mouth.

Jeff stood and took off his clothes and suggested Ben do the same. As Ben stood, Jeff took over the cunnilingus duties.

Kate rubbed my hard cock through my trousers. I tweaked her nipples and kneaded her breasts.

Kate didn't exaggerate about Ben's manhood. His cock was a massive 10 inches, maybe a little more, with a girth that would need both of Kate's hands to circle.

Jeff's was equally muscular but his cock wasn't as large as Ben's, maybe an inch or two smaller with less girth. I thought about my cock size and felt puny in comparison with my erect six-and-a-half inches.

Kate has often said that good sex was never about size, and I used to reply that money wasn't everything either, but it helps.

I quickly brushed aside my thoughts and focused on Kate and the bouncers. Kate was unzipping me and pulled out my cock, immediately taking it deep into her mouth. Ben watched her as he peered from her side. He reached over and took her breast in his hand, firmly squeezing her large erect nipple.

I looked across Kate's back to see Jeff's head move up and down as his tongue lapped at Kate's pussy and ass. He stood up and ran his cock-head up and down her pussy lips. Then he gently pushed forward and I felt Kate moan on my cock as Jeff entered her from behind.

Jeff's thrusting was slow and purposeful forcing my cock ever deeper into Kate's mouth. I had received countless blowjobs from my wife, but none as deep as this. I could feel my cock hit the back of her throat and felt the curvature as the tip tried to probe deeper. Kate gagged and coughed causing her to pull away, letting my cock feel the cool air as it flapped onto my shirt, all covered in thick saliva.

Ben took this opportunity to break in and took Kate by the arm, pulling her back towards the sofa; Jeff taking mini-steps so he could retain his position inside my wife.

They turn through 90 degrees and Ben laid back on the sofa, his cock hard and upright. Kate took hold of the base of his shaft and slowly stroked his length as she guided the tip of his cocok into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Jeff continued to thrust his manhood harder and faster, causing Kate's butt to ripple with the pounding she was receiving.

I watch my wife take the two black men. I could see her pussy was oozing fluids and running down her thighs, coating Jeff's shaft in the process.

Ben's cock struggled to get any deeper than a couple of inches into my wife's mouth. Her lips were taught trying to take his girth. 'There's an advantage of having an average sized cock after all' I thought to myself.

Ben suggested he swap places with Jeff. Jeff agreed and the two exchanged positions. Kate gasped as she felt Ben's larger cock filler her whilst her mouth was able to accommodate much more of Jeff's cock.

It was like watching a porn movie, only you could smell the musky stench in the air and the vision was 3D.

Jeff was very close to cumming and Kate sensed it.

"I want the two of you to cum over my tits," she demanded.

Ben increased his rhythm to bring his orgasm along whilst Jeff concentrated hard so as not to blow his too early.

A minute or so later, and with Kate almost screaming as she thrashed through her orgasm, Ben pulled out and roughly tossed Kate back onto the sofa into a sitting position. Both Ben and Jeff half knelt and stood either side of my wife and pumped their black shafts.

Jeff came first, spurting long voluminous jets of semen across Kate's face and breasts, She instinctively reached for Jeff's cock to help him squeeze any remaining semen from his shaft as she took the head into her mouth to suck it dry.

Ben announced his imminent orgasm moments later and Kate turned to face his monster cock. Again, long white jets of semen splashed over Kate's face, entangling in her hair and dripping from her chin onto her breasts. This time she took hold of Ben's cock and forced its head into her mouth to suck what fluid remained in his shaft.

The sight of my wife behaving like a whore for these two strangers was too much and I stood and almost ran across to the sofa. I dropped to my kneed as I pumped on my shaft. I exploded in an intense orgasm that spewed my cum over Kate's pussy. She reached down and massaged the cream over her pussy and into her vagina. In doing so, she managed to make herself orgasm again and she shuddered as her climax forced a scream from her lips.

All four of us slumped onto the sofa and the floor exhausted. The room was full of the odour of semen, Kate's perfume and a faint smell of tobacco smoke from the nightclub.

Kate took hold of Jeff and Ben's softening cocks and gently stroked them in unison. She wanted more but she'd have to wait for the men to recover. I watched as she looked to me and smiled and puckered her lips to blow me a kiss.

I wanted so much to eat her pussy and fuck her and she knew it.

She let go of the bouncers' cocks as she stood.

"Time for you to get some sleep gents," she announced. "Dave and me got some things we need to do in private."

Kate took my hand and led me to our bedroom.

*****

I woke to another glorious sunny morning. It was after 10am and I'd overslept and woken up with a thick head. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and rolled over, expecting Kate to be laying there next to me; she wasn't. I felt cool sheets where her body would have lain, and for a moment I thought it was a week-day and she'd gone to work without waking me. Then I remembered last night. I smiled to myself and immediately my cock stiffened.

'Where is Kate?' I wondered, 'I want to make love to her.'

I could hear kitchen noises, very faint. Kate was in the kitchen cleaning up or making breakfast. Then I remembered the promise to our 'guests' of the best breakfast we could offer and immediately a vision of Kate getting ravaged over the worktops by the two bouncers flashed through my mind.

'Is that the noise I'm hearing?' I asked myself. No... there was silence and then a muffled clatter as another saucepan was placed into the drawer.

I got out of bed and strolled into the kitchen. Kate was drying the cutlery and stashing the knives and forks into their allocated bins in the cutlery drawer.

"Good morning," I kissed her on her cheek.

Kate smiled at me and touched my arm lightly. "You were out for the count when I got up," she told me.

"Lots of alcohol and a late night baby," I explained. She nodded in agreement.

I expected her to say something about the two guests but nothing. It was like a normal weekend morning.

"Why are you washing pans and stuff?" I asked. "We never used any last night and we cleared up yesterday before going out."

12