My Wife's Fantasies - The Bouncers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I needed something to do to help me think," Kate replied, deep in her reveree.

Eventually I asked where Jeff and Ben were, to which Kate told me that they'd left early, without breakfast. I took the phrase 'without breakfast' to mean no sex as well as no cornflakes.

"Too bad babe, they'd have really enjoyed one of your breakfasts." My innuendo was lost and Kate took my words literally.

I helped do the morning chores and Kate wanted to put some laundry in the machine so left me alone to take my shower. As I dried off I heard her come into the bedroom. I opened the door of the en suite and asked her if she'd finished and wanted me out of the en suite so she could take her shower.

She shook her head, no, "My shower will wait a while. Come sit here babe," she patted the bed, " I have something to confess to you."

I was still damp so sat on top of my towel on the bed next to my wife. A look of concern crossed her face. The last time she looked this way was seven days ago just before she confessed to me about her being taken advantage of by Ben.

"Dave, don't be mad ok?" she begged, taking my hand in hers and squeezing it lightly.

I smiled at my worried wife. I assured her that whatever she had to tell me would be ok. Whatever it was, we could talk it through.

"Well babe. You know how much we enjoyed last night right? I mean, you're totally ok with what went on."

I nodded 'yes'.

"Ok, well, after we made love I just couldn't sleep. You was snoring before I could blink. I even reached over you, squashing my tits on your face, half suffocating you, and you still didn't move. You were dead to the world." Kate smiled, she was used to me hitting the pillow and dropping into deep sleep within seconds, especially after drinking alcohol.

"Did I keep you awake with my snoring babe?" I asked.

"No babe, I never heard you snore at all," she replied to my question.

That was unusual. When I had too much to drink and slept on my back, I always snored and most nights Kate would be woken up and she'd nudge me in the ribs to turn onto my side and stop snoring; I always took a roasting from her the following mornings.

"So, what's up then babe?" I asked.

"Well... I feel bad for what I've done baby." Deja vu - I'd been here before, not more than a week ago.

Kate went on, "But you know?.. well let me tell you how it happened and then after I've finished you can shout at me ok?"

"Ok." I took her hand now and with my other hand, lightly brushed her cheek. I had a strong inkling of what was about to come and I was eagre to hear the detail.

"So, I put the light out; you were out for the count. There was no sleep for me babe, I was just laying there with the visions of the two guys ravaging me on the sofa. My Foo-Foo was burning and I needed to do something. So I started to touch myself. I was sooooo wet baby. I could feel your semen and my juices on my fingers and I teased my clitoris with it.

"It was driving me wild. I even slipped under the sheet to suck on you but there was no response, not even a murmur from you.

"So I thought I'd finish myself off and then get some sleep. I brought myself to a huge climax and almost screamed the house down in the process. I thought for sure that I'd wake you and the guys up."

"I just laid there for what seemed like ages. Through my head I could see Ben's massive cock piercing my Foo-Foo and I still tasted semen on my lips. Baby, I was fingering myself again. I really couldn't help myself," Kate started shaking as she shared her confession.

"In the end it was all just too much. I thought a little fresh air would clear my head and help me sleep. I snuck out of bed and crept down the hallway so I wouldn't wake the bouncers.

"I stood on the decking looking up at the moon and the stars - they looked so bright and clear, they were beautiful."

I smiled as she lifted her head as though she was looking at the night sky again.

"My head was clearing slowly. I could feel the night air chill down the heat from Foo-Foo, I had my legs open to help. God, I must have looked a sight!.

"Then I heard a creaking noise, I thought it I had woken you up when I snuck out of bed and you'd followed me out onto the decking. I felt your arm around me and you gently kissed my shoulder and my neck. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the thrill and the sensation from the goosebumps your kisses were giving me.

"Your hand caressed my breasts, first my left, and then my right. Your kisses were making my Foo-Foo wet again. I touched myself and felt my labia and clitoris were already swollen. In fact, I don't think they had recovered from all the excitement we had earlier.

"I was really enjoying the moment and wanted to make love with you on the decking.

"I could feel your penis swell and harden against my ass. It wasn't right, something wasn't right. And then I could smell the faint odour of tobacco and Ben's cologne but shrugged it off as remnants from earlier in the night - remember I hadn't showered after our sex. But still, something wasn't right.

"Baby I turned around and it was Ben. Before I could say 'no' he pulled me to him and smothered my lips with his. His tongue probed deep into my mouth and it brought back to mind the sight of his tongue probing my Foo-Foo earlier.

"I couldn't help myself, I felt limp in his arms as he laid me onto one of the deck's loungers. I felt his weight as he lowered himself onto me, his cock pressing hard against Foo-Foo until she suddenly relented and let him in.

"Once again I was full, stretched to the extreme. I placed a hand between us and could feel that he still had few more inches of penis to get inside me.

"I moaned and he muffled the sound by kissing me again.

"Baby, I so wanted that to be you, but I couldn't stop myself, I couldn't make myself say no to him. I just wanted Foo-Foo to be satisfied and I knew that Ben's cock would do that for me." Kate's lip quivered.

I squeezed her hand and assured Kate that it was ok. I was getting turned on by her words and my cock was demonstrated the affect her words had on me. She looked down and saw my erection.

Kate lowered her head and took me into her mouth, gently sucking and licking me. Her hand caressed my balls. I laid back on the bed and let her do what she wanted to do.

After a few minutes, I sat up again. I was enjoying my wife's ministrations but I wanted to hear more of her confession.

"Tell me more Kate. There's more right?" I asked her.

She sat up again, slowly stroking my cock as she gave me a little smile and a kiss on my lips.

"Ok, I can see it's turned you on," she squeezed my cock hard.

"He fucked me on the lounger outside under the moonlight. My head was spinning as I reached another orgasm that ripped through me like a train. I wanted so much to scream but I contained it by locking my lips with his again.

"I could feel his cock, every inch of his cock, slide in and out of me, stretching me, ripping through me. I could feel my womb complaining as his cock tried to push it to one side. At one point I thought his cock would burst through and embed itself inside my womb. It was strangely uncomfortable but at the same time pleasurable.

"I was cumming again, and I wanted it to go on for ever, but at the same time I knew it had to stop. I was afraid that his pounding and thrashing in and out of me would do some damage inside Foo-Foo. I begged him to fill me with his cum so we could stop.

"I pulled his head away from me. I looked into his eyes, deep black caverns in the moonlight. His veins were standing proud on his neck and shoulders and the chest, muscles and veins, were also hard and pounding with every heartbeat and thrust. "Ben started to groan and I felt his cock get even harder and bigger. I knew he was cumming at last and I just wanted him to fill me with his cream.

"I felt his cock spasm and jerk as he exploded his cum into my Foo-Foo. I shook violently as the sensation ripped through my body.

"I was gasping for air and I needed to rest. I needed to sleep. I needed to get back to you babe." Kate shed a tear and I quickly wiped it away. My cock in her hand was a rod of steel now and yet she still thought that I'd be mad at her.

"Baby, that was beautiful," I assured her and then kissed her lips.

We both fell back onto the bed and she rolled on top. She leaned forward; our kiss was passionate, wild. She scrambled up on top of me and I entered her pussy. I slid in far too easily; clearly Ben had stretched her and her Foo-Foo had not had enough time to recover.

I felt a trickling of juices run from Kate's vagina onto my balls.

"Is that what I think it is?"

Kate nodded.

I kissed her hard on the lips and my cock pushed upward. Simultaneously Kate pushed down and began to girate on me. This was our favourite position for making love.

"Baby, what happened next?" I sensed that her confession wasn't finished.

"Ben stood up and helped me off the lounger. He talked to me about meeting with him and we could be fuck-buddies. I told him I didn't think so, but he persisted. He told me that I knew where he worked so anytime I wanted I could contact him via work.

"He kissed me again and I let him. I placed my hand on his cock, it was smaller but still bloody huge.

"I told him he should get some sleep, that I needed to get sleep. Then he smiled, kissed me again and went back to the lounge as I quietly crept back up the hallway.

"As I passed the guest room I felt a hand on my arm. I couldn't see anything, it was pitch-black. I just knew it had to be Jeff because I'd just left Ben in the lounge and the strength of his grasp was a lot more than yours when you take me by the arm. It had to be Jeff.

"He pulled me to him and we stumbled into the guest bedroom. Moonlight dimly lit the room as it shone through the thin curtains. I could see him now in the eerie silvery shadows.

"He stood over me and put his cock to my mouth. He was hard and the tip soaking with that slippery fluid that you have when you're excited.

"He ordered me to suck him. I felt powerless so did so I obeyed. Then he told me that he had been woken up by noises on the decking outside. He had watched Ben fucking me on the lounger and now he wanted some too.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry, I just felt so helpless and I just let him do it to me."

Kate continued to rise up and down on my cock as she shared her words. I could feel from the grip of her vagina that she was getting off on reliving every word she spoke.

"It's ok babe, go on," I was desperate to hear more.

"Well I sucked him as he leaned back a little and got his hand between my thighs. I felt his fingers on Foo-Foo and then one probed inside me, swirling around in circles. It wasn't doing anything for me apart from massaging Ben's cum all over Foo-Foo. His positioning was all wrong. I told him to stop fingering me as I was a bit sore, so he lifted himself and slid down the bed and started to lick my clitoris instead. That felt much better and he was making me wet. I could hear him slurping up juices and I knew he was drinking both me and Ben's cum. It was a turn-on and I felt my orgasm rising, burning through my core."

Kate's rocking motion on top of me was increasing in intensity.

"He made me cum in his mouth baby. I was shaking vigorously again, I didn't know if I could take any more.

"He felt myself squish in his mouth and that must have turned a switch on for him. Jeff quickly got to his knees and spread my legs wide, grabbing hold off me by my thighs and pulling me up to meet him. His cock was in me before I knew it. The only part of me touching the bed was my head and shoulders. I was like a toy doll in his hands firmly holding me by my hips as he fucked Foo-Foo really hard and fast.

"I thought I was going to wake you with my moans as he thrust deep and hard for the final time, filling Foo-Foo with his cream and collapsing on top of me.

"Foo-Foo was trembling, quivering with the affects of my orgasm and his fucking. I daren't touch her because I knew it would make my head explode."

"Anyway, Jeff rolled over to my side and started to massage my titties. I told him I needed to get back to you. He didn't complain, he just asked if we cold do this all over again sometime. I didn't answer as I slipped out of the moonlit room and back into the total darkness of the hallway."

Kate leaned forward and kissed me firmly on the lips, then whispered, "I love you so much baby, I love you so much."

"I love you too baby," I replied as I pushed my final thrust deep into her vagina allowing my semen to join what was left of Ben and Jeff's.

"They left early babe," Kate told me after we woke from several hours of much needed sleep. "They said they had to be somewhere; I didn't ask where, I didn't want to know. I didn't offer them any breakfast - they'd had more than enough from me, from us."

I smiled at my wife and kissed her soft lips.

"Baby, when you're ready," I smiled.

Kate knew exactly what I meant.

12