MY Wife's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hell of a turn-on watching Karen get fucked like this, by a machine that didn’t tire and wouldn’t stop when it got too much for her.

“No, no more” Karen pleaded after her next orgasm.

By this point my cock was straining for relief. “I’ll stop it after you swallow my cum” I replied, offering my cock.

“Bastard” Karen responded but took my cock without hesitation. Having come so many times this weekend already I knew I would last a little longer than the previous day. Sure enough while trying to get me off, Karen had another orgasm, gasping hard around my cock as she did.

Eventually I felt my cum starting to rise. “Get ready, if you spill it you stay on there for another hour” I warned

Karen locked her lips around my cock and I erupted into her mouth. I’m not sure how much I came but she swallowed the lot and kept sucking.

I pulled away and knelt in front of her. Karen was starting to ride the machine again. I removed the nipple clamps gaining a gasp from Karen and started to massage her breasts.

“Come my little slut, have one last orgasm for me” I said.

Karen started riding it harder and soon screamed out another orgasm. I then took pity on her and turned off the machine.

I helped Karen up but I think her legs had gone numb. She had been on the machine for well over an hour, so I carried her to the sofa and laid her down, releasing her hands and removing the butt plug.

I covered her with a blanket. Karen said nothing and fell asleep after about 5 minutes. I left her and she slept for about three hours.

----------------------------------

That evening after dinner Karen said “Do you realise I haven’t been outside or had a breath of fresh air since Friday evening”

“So you would like to get some fresh air” I replied, thinking of the possibilities.

Karen immediately realised she had said the wrong thing and tried get herself out of it. “No …..I was just making conversation”

“No you’re right, you should get some fresh air” I responded looking out of the window.

The sun was starting to go down and it was only another hour or so before dark. The ground was very wet and muddy from the rain earlier that afternoon. I thought it would be a fair bet that nobody would be walking around this area at this time of day.

I put my boots on and put the manacles back on Karen so that her hands were behind her back and then removed the ones from her ankles.

I also attached a rope around her waist, so that it would serve like a dog’s lead.

“OK, off we go” I said pulling Karen along.

“But we can’t…..I can’t go out like this” Karen said anxiously.

I had a bit of a struggle getting Karen out of the house. I started-off down the grassy path dragging Karen behind me, cursing me, and telling me that this wasn't funny.

At the rate we were going this was going to be slow progress so I let go of the rope and told Karen to stay there a moment.

I walked back the 20 or so yards to the cottage and fetched the riding crop.

The air was a little cool but not overly so. It was however already having a visible effect on Karen's nipples, which were hardening nicely.

This time when Karen resisted my attempts to lead her along the path I gave her a swift crack across the buttocks with the crop, eliciting a sharp yelp from her.

"This walk can be pleasant and invigorating or painful. It’s up to you" I told her.

"Sadistic bastard" she replied

That earned her another swat with the crop "Move it bitch" I added dragging her along a bit more easily now.

I took Karen deliberately through some areas of long wet grass and heavy mud, and on until we came to the wooded area I had visited that morning.

Karen was walking slowly because of all the twigs and stones on the ground but that all added to the experience, because it gave me a reason to use the crop.

We finally made it to my intended destination, which was a large fallen tree in a clearing.

I pushed Karen forward so that she was bent over it, with the rough, dirty, wet bark on her stomach and breasts.

"No not here" Karen pleaded.

"Did I give you a choice in this? I don't think so" I replied, as I started to finger her pussy from behind.

"I didn't realise you needed it so badly" I teased, referring to the ease with which my fingers entered her soaking wet pussy.

'Fuck you" Karen replied.

"Wrong again, you mean fuck YOU" I said pushing my cock into her.

As I fucked Karen, I made a point of pushing and pulling on her body so that her breasts were rubbed across the rough bark. Despite her protests it was apparent that Karen was very turned on with the rough fucking I was giving her.

"Sshh, you'll frighten the animals" I teased.

Asshole" Karen snapped back.

"Good idea" I replied, removing my cock and pressing it to her little rosebud.

"No"

"Oh yes, my little slut" I replied and pushed in.

Karen gave a gasp and arched her back upwards.

I began with a slow rhythm, sliding my whole length in and out. After a minute Karen was pushing back meeting my thrusts and moaning loudly. "Tell me you like it" I said.

"OK, I like it" Karen grudgingly admitted.

"Tell me you want me to fuck your ass"

"I want you to fuck my ass" Karen said, in between gasps.

I ploughed into her hard and fast rubbing her tits against the tree as I did. Just as Karen cried out in orgasm I pumped my load into her ass.

We both stayed still for a moment recovering from the intensity of it and then I withdrew and fastened my trousers again.

“OK slut time to go home” I said pulling her upright.

On the way back I found a few more wet and muddy areas for her to walk through and then took her to the patio area at the back of the cottage. “You can’t go into the cottage like that. You’ll make a mess of the place” I said.

“You took me out into the mud” Karen replied

“Well we’ll have to clean you up a bit” I said reaching for the garden hose and turning on the tap. The water was freezing cold and Karen jumped back as the cold water splashed over her feet.

“That’s freezing” Karen complained.

When I had got the worst of it off her legs I sprayed some over her top half and cleaned her off. Karen of course was screaming at me to stop and cursing at me the whole time.

When I took her inside Karen was shivering. I put a blanket around her and sat her in front of the fire.

I got us something to eat and drink and around 11:00 I was starting to fall asleep in my chair. So I decided it was time for bed.

As I was tying Karen to the sofa as usual, she cursed at me again.

“OK, I was going to let you get a good night’s sleep” I said “but you seem to need more discipline”.

When I had tied her stretched out along the sofa, I retrieved my last two purchases, a vibrating egg and a flat vibrator that you wear over the clitoris. I switched on the egg and pushed it into Karen’s pussy. I then stuck a small strip of duck tape across her outer lips to stop it coming out, before finally fitting the vibrator over her clitoris, securing it there with the straps and then switching it on.

“Have a good night, try to get some sleep” I said switching off the lights and retiring to bed.

“You can’t leave me like this all night” Karen pleaded “Oh don’t worry I don’t think the batteries will last more than a few hours. Good night” I replied

-------------------------------------------------

The next morning it was time for us to leave. Karen obviously hadn’t slept much the previous night and cursed me in the morning.

After breakfast I packed our things and put them in my car. When I was ready to leave I took Karen out to the car and put her on the back seat. I locked-up the cottage and got into the car.

I drove down the muddy driveway from the cottage about 400-500 yards and then stopped in the wooded area, just short of the main road where we couldn’t be seen. I got Karen out of the car and bent her over the front bonnet. I took her roughly from behind. As usual it didn’t take Karen long to respond to this treatment and after a few minutes she let out a stifled cry as she came.

I pulled her back up and pushed her to her knees in the mud and offered her my cock. After a little of Karen’s oral ministrations I was soon ready to come. Before I shot my load, I pulled out of her mouth and fired it all over her face.

When I finished, Karen’s face was covered, there was cum in her hair and there was also some dripping down over her neck and breasts.

I helped her to her feet, freed her hands from the manacles and stood back admiring my handy-work. Karen looked a mess and would certainly never like being seen like this. Not only was she naked, and covered in my cum but her stomach was filthy from leaning over my dirty car and her legs and feet were covered in the mud she had been kneeling in. She was perfect for what I had in mind for her.

“OK my little slut, time for you to go back your husband and show him your new tricks” I said getting back into the car.

“What, you can’t leave me here” Karen replied

“Wait until you hear me go and then you can uncover your eyes. The cottage is only a few hundred yards away. You’ll find the key to the other set of manacles on top of your car. Good bye” I finished, getting into the car and driving off.

I stopped a few yards further on and looked back. Karen had managed to remove the blindfold and was rubbing her eyes. I sped off to return the cottage keys and then drive home.

Little did Karen know what awaited her. I had packed all her things as well as mine. On top of her car were the keys to the manacles as well as the keys to her car. She had no means of entry to the cottage and no clothes.

I guessed it would take Karen about 10 minutes to walk back to the cottage in the chains, about another 10 minutes to unlock herself, realise the extent of her predicament and then start driving home. So I figured I had about a 20 minute head-start.

--------------------------------------------

I drove home quickly stopping only briefly to return the keys and buy some roses for Karen.

When I arrived home I took the space on our drive nearest the door, so that Karen would have to park a little further away and walk around my car, in full view of anyone who happened to be in the street.

Once in the house I unpacked all our things and then set-up the video camera on the window-sill over-looking our front door and driveway and hit record.

I put the roses in a vase at the foot of the stairs with an “I Love You” card. Inside the card I had written “I hope the weekend was everything you wanted it to be and that you can forgive me if I went too far. Come upstairs, I have a nice warm bath waiting for you. I love you…….” I then went up to run a bath and wait.

I looked out of our bedroom window and saw Karen pulling into the driveway about 5 minutes later. She sat in the car for a couple of minutes, clearly waiting for people to disappear, and then made a quick dash into the house.

There was a period a quiet and then a rustling sound as Karen was opening the card. Then Karen came upstairs and into the bathroom.

“Hello dear” I greeted her.

“HELLO” Karen said then punching me in the stomach (not very hard).

I ushered her into the bath and then handed her a glass of wine.

“I can’t believe you left me like that” she said

“Sorry love, I couldn’t resist it” I said trying not to laugh.

“I had to drive all the way home like this. Do you have any idea of the looks and comments I got” Karen said.

I couldn’t help laughing.

“Bastard” she added.

I left Karen to soak and went down stairs. About an hour later Karen joined me dressed in her sweats.

“Thank you” she said cuddling up to me

“Did you enjoy it then” I asked

“Yes” she said shyly.

“Was it what you expected?”

“NO. Definitely not”

“Oh……. Wasn’t it what you wanted” I asked, a little worried

“Yes”

“Are you sure”

“Yes. I just wasn’t prepared for you to be…. so different.”

“Wasn’t that the idea?”

“Yes”

“I’m a bit confused, why don’t you just tell what you thought of it all”

“OK where do I start” Karen said “Well firstly I can’t believe that the man that I’ve loved and slept with for all these years was the same man that did all those things to me. It was what I asked for, but I guess inwardly I still expected a slightly rougher version of what we normally do”

“Oh so I guess I got it wrong big-time”

“No, let me finish. Normally I would never have done some of the things we did, but what surprised me was that I was SO turned on by being forced to do them. Just when I thought you had started something too extreme, I realized I was starting to like it” Karen added.

Karen was going bright red “I came so many times over the last few days. I just seemed to be permanently turned-on, I was also seeing a new side of you, a side that dominated and excited me”.

“So are we OK” I asked

”Yes of course we are. Actually I was hoping we might do it again sometime.” She replied “I also have a confession. I said that it wouldn’t change things between us and I think it has…….I don’t want to go back entirely to what we had before. I want us to somehow keep some of the excitement and other things in our normal life”

“I’m sure we can do that” I replied

“I do love you” said Karen kissing me on the cheek “Thank you so much for doing it for me”

“I love you too and it was definitely MY pleasure” I responded.

“Yeah you certainly got your pleasure OK” she replied with a sly grin.

“Now” said Karen moving back to look at me “It is only fair that I fulfil one of your fantasies. Tell me what you would like – and if I can, I’ll do it for you”

“You mean apart from having you and Jennifer Lopez in the same bed”

“Yes apart from that” Karen replied, rolling her eyes.

I thought about it for a little while and then replied “Well I also enjoyed our weekend away and particularly having that power over you. I guess my fantasy would slightly different though. I would like the power but also have you doing things willingly”

“Like a paid whore or sex slave” Karen asked

“Yeah I guess so”

“OK, I’ll do it” Karen said without thinking about it.

“I mean EVERYTHING I say”

“No problem” replied Karen “I’ll be your fully paid-up whore for a weekend. Whenever you want it”

“You don’t have to” I said

“You don’t get it do you. I liked the HAVING TO.......” Karen said “In fact the man that left me this morning ordered me to show my husband my new tricks, so I guess I ought to do just that” Karen added, sliding onto the floor and crawling between my legs. She unfastened my trousers and pulled them, and my pants off me.

“This is the first of my new tricks” Karen said as she leaned over and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. This gave me a serious thrill, to have Karen voluntarily take my dick in her mouth. Karen held eye contact with me and started to suck harder, as if inspired and wanting to impress me with her new found talent.

A couple of minutes later, my body tensed and I filled her mouth with my cum. Karen did her best to swallow as much as she could but a little dripped down her chin and onto her pink top. She sat up and looked at me with glazed eyes and a satisfied look on her face. She wiped her chin with her fingers and licked them clean looking me squarely in the eye as she did. “What do you think of my new trick” she asked with a devilish grin.

I began to tell her what an incredible blowjob that was. Karen just smiled and jokingly commented that she needed to change her shirt now.

I told Karen to get comfortable on the couch and I would put a movie on. As she got comfortable, I put in the tape I had made over the weekend.

“You taped it” Karen said in disbelief, as the image of her riding the Sybian came into view. “Oh my god” Karen said in disbelief.

We watched the first half hour and then Karen started to get fidgety. She put her head in my lap and started giving my cock the kiss of life. It wasn’t long before I was erect again.

“So you liked being my little slut, did you?” I asked

“Uh huh” Karen mumbled around my cock.

“OK then, slut, ride me like you did that machine” I commanded.

Karen looked up, clearly trying to decide how to react to this “Yes Sir” she replied, and then straddled me, steadily driving her pussy down over me.

Karen started to ride me hard and fast. After a couple of minutes I asked “So does my little slut like to be given orders”

“Yes, especially when they involve this” Karen replied still riding me.

“OK then. Now stop, take me in your ass and then ride me until I come” I instructed.

Karen looked a little unsure about this, hesitated for a moment but then lifted herself up and then guided my cock between the cheeks of her ass. She slowly pushed down. “Urgh” was the only sound Karen made as the head popped inside. She held still for a moment and then continued her descent.

Karen fucked me like she has never done before, I came first unloading inside her ass and then Karen came immediately after. I’ll never forget the look in her eyes as she came. She was hanging on to my shoulders for support and had a look of shock in her eyes as she rode the tiny spasms of her orgasm.

Karen just stayed there impaled on my shrinking cock, breathing hard and looking straight at me, as if trying to work out how she felt about it.

She then leaned forward and gave me a long lingering kiss. “I can’t believe I just did that” She said “There is no way I would have even considered doing this a week ago. Things have definitely changed”.

“I love you” I whispered

“I love you too” Karen replied.

-------------------------------------------

ce that weekend our sex life has improved dramatically. We have even tried Karen being in charge, although I think we both prefer it the other way. Gone is our once conservative sex-life and we are both much happier with life as it is now.

Sharing a fantasy can be good sometimes.