My Wife's First Black Man

Story Info
My 18 year old wife's first sex with black man.
1.3k words
4.19
106.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwp342020
cwp342020
87 Followers

I took a photo of my young hairy wife naked in 1974 on her 18th birthday. She was a senior in high school and getting ready for class when I asked her to pose naked for me. She asked why and I said I wanted to take her picture to work and show my best friend, Willie G. I told her that Willie had been asking me over and over what she looked like naked, and I finally decided just to take a photo of her and show him. She thought that was a good idea and posed for me.

I had been best friends with Willie since the 6th grade, and she had known him for about 3 years. Wilie was a tall, muscular black man, about 22 years old, very shy, and still a virgin. Willie was very embarrassed by that, as he had never been laid. He was very friendly with my wife, though, and they hit it off well as friends.

A few days later, we had the film developed and we got them to print an 8X10 photograph of her picture to present to Willie. We asked him to come over to our house that evening for dinner and said we had something for him.

Willie arrived on time and we went in and ate. After dinner, my wife brought out the picture and presented it to Willie. At first, he didn't say anything but just stared at the photo and her naked body. She said that I had told her he kept asking questions about her so she decided that he should be able to see what I was talking about. After a minute or so, he looked at me and asked if it was ok if he took the photo home with him. I said that we had it made for him and he could do whatever he wanted to with it. He let a little later with the photo in hand.

A few days went by without me seeing him, and then a few days later he dropped in to see me in my office. He thanked me again profusely for the photo and mentioned he had hung it on his bedroom wall. I asked if she was the last thing he saw every night and the first thing in the morning and he said yes. He then surprised me by saying her photo was now the only thing he masturbated to. We both laughed about that.

I told my wife that story that night, and she was very pleased by it. I also told her that Willie was a virgin and had never been with a woman before. She was quiet for a moment, and then asked me if I remembered her fantasy. I said I did. She had told me after we had gotten married that one of her fantasies was teaching a virgin man to make love and how to please a woman. She asked me point blank if she could fulfill her fantasy with Willie. I said I didn't see why not, as long as I could watch them. I said she would have to ask him, and that he could always say no to it. She laughed and said he would never say no to her.

We had Willie over again that Friday night after work, and after dinner we took them in the living room and asked him if he was interested in going to bed with her and teaching him how to please a woman. Willie's eyes lit up and he said yes immediately. She said she would want to go shower and clean up for him, and then he could come in our bedroom when she was ready.

She showered and went in and laid down on our king size bed. She called me and I came in and looked at her, and she was beautiful and sexy lying there with nothing on. I went and got Willie and he came in. He just stood and looked for a moment and then remarked that the real thing was so much better than a photograph. She then undressed him and took him to bed.

They lay there and kissed and touched for a long time, and my wife stroked his cock with her hand. We were both blown away with how big Willie's cock was and how thick it was. After kissing for a while, she said she wanted to show him what foreplay meant.

She had him turn over and get on top of her, and asked him to put his fingers in her pussy and then his tongue. She described to him where her clitoris was at and how to stroke it to excite her. Then she said she was going to put his penis in her mouth and suck on it. As soon as she did so, Willie climaxed and squirted a huge load in her mouth. Because she was under him, she couldn't spit it out so she just swallowed it. Willie was thoroughly embarrassed and kept apologizing until she said it tasted wonderful and thanked him for it.

She had him come up beside her and kiss and hold each other more for a while until Willie was ready again, and she had him put his cock in her little pussy. It was so large and hard that he had to enter her slowly until it was all the way in, and then she told him to go faster and faster. Willie's second time was much better, as he was able to keep going while my wife kept having orgasm after orgasm with that huge cock in her. Then Willie would come hard again. They would rest a little and then go at it again. They went for almost 7 hours before they were too tired to continue. The next day she was so sore she could hardly walk.

After that, with my approval, she told Willie that he could come over any time he was horny and fuck her, night or day. Willie asked me if I had agreed to this and I said yes, but that I still wanted to watch them if I wanted. He agreed and came over right away and fucked her good in our bed. There were nights that I would come home from work and Willie would be in her and they would be going hard. I'd wait until they were done and my wife would ask me to fuck her then. I'd finish and she'd ask Willie to fuck her again. It was very erotic and enjoyable.

One night, I was sleeping in the extra bedroom while they fucked in our bed. I heard her scream and went running in to our bedroom to see what was wrong. They were laughing at me and my wife explained that she wanted to see if she could get Willie's cock in her ass. We had never even tried that. I decided to sit there and see if they could do it. It took a long time, but finally Willie was in her tight ass and they commenced fucking that way. It eventually became their favorite way to fuck.

Occasionally, Willie would come in to work the next day so tired he couldn't stay awake, and just smile at me when I asked him why he was so tired. On the nights Willie didn't come over, my wife wanted sex constantly. I don't know how lucky I was to have a wife that wanted sex all of the time, but I'm glad I did.

Willie is still friends with us after 40 years, and lives in California. He never married, as he always said once you have the best no one else will do. Willie always told her he loved her, and if I ever die I'm sure they will get married themselves. We see Willie two or three times a year, and after dinner they both go to the bedroom and fuck the night away. I still join them some, although none of us are as energetic as when we were younger. I'm still so thankful that 40 years earlier my wife wanted to bust a young, shy, black man's cherry and teach him how to please a woman. I now can say that she truly taught him well.

cwp342020
cwp342020
87 Followers