My Wife's First Facial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cube299
cube299
3 Followers

"Can I Go for It?" I asked.

"Go for it" was the phrase that we always used during our lovemaking when Paula was ready for me to finish and cum inside of her. It was the phrase I loved to hear her utter. Of course, I was always thinking about my orgasm when I heard those words.

"You better not. I am not ready for this to be over just yet."

Immediately, Paula ceased all stimulation, removed her hands and mouth from my cock. She reached up and removed my blindfold. It took several moments for my eyes to adjust to the light. During this time Paula unfastened the restraints holding my legs in place.

Then, Paula took my ankles and began to lift them over my head. I didn't know what to expect next as the night was one surprise after the other. Before long, I was looking up and seeing my cock just inches from my face. It's at this point that I noticed that Paula had that wicked look on her face once again.

"Are you really ready to cum? Do you really want relief?"

" If so, you will need to plead and beg some more and ................................. you will need to keep your mouth wide open and give me a nice target for your cum."

Well, I would have done just about anything to be allowed to cum at that point so I reluctantly opened my mouth and nodded in affirmation.

Paula took hold on my cock in both hands, began to stroke me in earnest and said, "Go for it."

All it took her was about three strokes and I was ready to cum. My eyes rolled back in my head as usual as I was in ecstasy. I was brought back to reality when the first spurt from my cock hit directly in my mouth. Subsequent spurts landed on my cheeks, chin and some more in my mouth. I was covered in cum and my mouth was full. I never knew I produced this much cum. Of course, today I had a different perspective than normal.

Paula let me down and said, "Swallow or I'm going to leave you tied up all night and go sleep in the kid's room."

As I swallowed my own cum, I thought that this had to be my best orgasm ever. Although it was not as I planned, Paula did help me to attain a long held fantasy of mine for a facial cum shot. Moreover, I was thrilled by her being in control.

cube299
cube299
3 Followers
12