My Wife's First "Gang-Bang"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers

I stood up, grabbed her by the back of her head, making sure to grab a handful of her hair, (she likes it when a man grabs her hair while she's sucking him off), and shoved my hard cock into her mouth. Then I said, "I'll take that talented mouth of yours just like they did. Suck me like the slut you are." My words having the desired effect, my wife was eagerly in "slut" mode and started giving me one of her world class blow jobs!

Mark already had his shirt and pants back on, then seemingly ignoring the fact that I was getting my dick sucked, Mark stepped around Tony, shook my hand and said, "Thanks for the invite and sharing that fantastic pussy and mouth. That was a great way to end a night out!"

Trying to ignore the feelings my wife's mouth was bringing to my cock, I said, "You're welcome. Maybe if we see you at the club again we can have another go 'round."

To which Mark replied, "Be glad too!" Then he opened the hotel room door and stepped out onto the sidewalk. As he did, a man and woman couple walked by, they looked like they had just come from some club, and they got a good view of me standing there with my cock in my wife's mouth while another half naked man was standing there watching, and Mark was leaving. I'm sure they wondered what we were doing, but I didn't think it took a genius to figure that one out! Still, they probably wondered if my wife was "hooker" servicing all three of us at once.

Tony, had started getting dressed and shortly after Mark left, he shook my hand and thanked me for the fun too. Then he left. As Tony was going out the door, I told him, "This slut is gonna make me cum!"

He said, "Enjoy!" and closed the door.

I blew my load into my wife's mouth and she swallowed it all down.

It was an incredible experience! I loved every minute of it! My wife had been the PERFECT SLUT! She was the one who invited the two other men. She was the one, who initiated all the action. She was the one, who talked and acted like a hot fucking slut, who was so horny she needed cock in both ends and she didn't care who's it was!

After they both left, Brandie and I talked about how much fun we had had, and we both got horny again. One thing that Brandie wanted, but she hadn't gotten yet, was she wanted her pussy ate. So, I ate her, (she had cleaned up first), to another orgasm, and then I fucked her again! It was nearly 5AM before we finally got to sleep!

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers
12