My Wife's Firsts Ch. 02

Story Info
Young sailor's wife has more first and has a date.
959 words
3.79
41k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After nap time she said she had enjoyed that and the time with Ray and now Mathew made her feel sexy again. In the park she also purposely turned towards our apartment giving Mathew a good look at her ass, after all like Ray said, "Black guy like big white booty."

Sunday mornings is my day of relaxation and Junior and I slept in. Dee got up and went for a walk in the park without us which is not unusual. When I got up and noticed she was in her leggings and sweatshirt and looked flush I ask her if she went for her walk. She said she had and she did not run into anyone until she was just finishing when Mathew and his dog approach. She said he stood and talked to her for about a half an hour and stared at her crotch the whole time except when she found an excuse to turn her back to him and show him her ass.

I told her she was very sexy and I like how she is getting comfortable with her sexy body. I said she has had many first lately, showing off to a friend, going the park and showing off to a stranger, and going to a park by herself and showing off to a stranger. She corrected me saying Mathew is no longer a stranger and he was a nice guy.

That afternoon Dee and I went to the store and bought two new leggings and one pair of shorts out of the same material. We bought the shorts and the white leggings small so they would be see-thru also. The other pair of leggings was black lace. I also shaved her, leaving just a tuft above her bare pussy lips and had her try the leggings on again. Her black bush made it hard to see her pussy but with this new adjustment you could plainly see her lips and even her clit if you looked closely. We played with her leggings and if she stretched her legs to the side and pulled some material up in the crotch then stood normal she would get a very nice camel toe. Dee said that maybe we were going too far but we were both very horny.

Dee and our upstairs neighbor would switch off watching each other's kid so they could run to the store, etc. Dee told me Wednesday she had seen Mathew at the park that day, he did not have his dog. I ask her when she went to the park and what was she wearing. She said Monday and today and today she had on the white leggings, pulled up she said. She said she talked to Matt for a while and his stare made her feel sexy. When she said she had to get back he offered to walk her to the corner or the park and our street she said ok. She was not sure why but he took her hand and she was also not sure why she did not stop him. At the corner at the edge of the park he said goodbye and gave her a hug and a quick kiss.

She said she felt bad and asks me if what happen was too much. I should have said no but I was on a sexual high thinking about Dee standing there nearly naked, holding another man's hand, and even hugging and kissing him, many first that day. That night while rehashing the story she said he wants to take her to coffee next time. She said that our neighbor can only watch our son for short periods and coffee would be pushing it, so it was out. Friday she went for another walk and spent most of it walking with Matt and some sitting on their favorite bench, it is back out of the way. During their walk they held hands for part of it and at the bench he rubbed her leg some. He also kissed her when she first arrived and when they said goodbye. I asked her about the kisses and she said that they were friendly but kind of longer then friends.

We had a wild night in bed that night talking about her day at the park with Mathew but no first today. We both fringed disappointment. In the morning Dee was up and ready for the walk. I was still tired from the activities of the night before and playfully suggested she go by herself. I also throw in there that she can even do coffee since I was home. The more I thought about it the more I got excited about it. After she figured out I was not going she through on an old pair of sweatpants. When I asked her why said if she was going for coffee she did not want to show too much for such a public place. I told her she could do a few first; go somewhere with another man that is not her husband, go somewhere with a black man, show off her sexy butt in public with a big strong man to stop any unwanted advances. She finally said that would be really sexy, wouldn't it.

She asked what else she should wear. Instead of the legging I talked her into the shear legging looking shorts and instead of an old baggy sweatshirt we found a small lightweight zip up hoody that was tight and thin to show her nice pointy cones off. So here she was going to the park and then on for coffee with another men in just running shoes, very shear black leggings shorts, and a very tight pink hoody. How sexy.