My Wife's Friend

Story Info
Just the beginning.
947 words
3.86
119.2k
32
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakfan
Rakfan
115 Followers

My wife's friend is really hot! I have flirted with her from the day we met and she has flirted back just as much. She has huge tits and likes to show them off.

After months and months of flirting I got a little daring one day and told her that I would love to see her tits. She just looked at me and smiled, then nodded and walked away. The rest of the time she was at the house whenever my wife wasn't around I kept teasing her and telling her she could show me quickly and no one would know. She kept smiling but just shook her head. One time she was standing near me and I reached up and put my hand on her side under her arm and on the side of her tit. Instead of pulling away she turned toward me and I had a handful of her tit. It was fantastic. She only stood there for about ten seconds and then walked away. Before she left she came over to me and told me text her once my wife goes to sleep.

So of course all I could think about was what this was going to lead to. Once my wife went to sleep I sent her friend a text. I was surprised to received a response within seconds. It said "you were very naughty today" and I laughed and responded "so were you." She then sent another text and said "did you enjoy your handful" and I responded "yes but I still want to see them." I didn't get another text for a while and I thought I might have pushed too much. But then my phone beeped. I opened the text and it said "how about this" and then a picture of two huge tits. I was really happy to see them! I responded and said "they are awesome, how about more?" and she said "don't be greedy, more later."

After that when she would stop over I would get a little more forward and each time I would ask for more pix. She usually laughed and said we'll see or text me later. Sometimes at work I would get a text and it would be a new picture of those huge tits or late at night I would get the same. This went on for months. I had dozens of pictures of her posing with her tits out and every time she was over and my wife left the room I would try to get my hands on her tits. Most of the time I'd get a handful, sometimes I wouldn't.

One day a few weeks ago she stopped over but my wife wasn't home yet. I started flirting with her and she was flirting back but I could tell she was a little uncomfortable. I sat down next to her and she just started laughing. I asked what was so funny and she said I know what you're doing and we can't. I laughed and reached out and rubbed my hand across her tits and she kept smiling and said we really can't do this. I asked her what she meant. I had already seen them in pictures, all I wanted was to see them in person. She was wearing a scoop neck top that showed off a lot of cleavage. I slid my hand higher and rubbed at the top of the shirt. She reached up and grabbed my hand but didn't pull away. This was when I figured I had a chance.

I continued to rub back and forth and sliding my hand lower. I was feeling all tits, no bra. I had a lot of tits in my hand before I got to her bra. She had on a bra that was barely covering her tits. I looked at her and she was still smiling so I slid my hand right under bra and had a handful of her huge right tit. I looked at her and she was still smiling but she had dropped her hand to her lap and I started to play with her nipple and it was hard as a rock and huge. I started twisting and tweaking it and her smile changed a little. I asked if she liked it and she said yes. I took another chance. I reached over with my other hand and pulled the scoop neck down under her tits and pulled both of her huge tits out of her bra. She again looked at me and before she could say anything I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth and started sucking it. She rolled her head back and then looked down at me and grabbed my head and pulled me further into her tits. I sucked and played with her tits for a while and then lifted my head up and reached down for her hand and put it on my lap. She didn't need any more prompting.

She went right to my cock and started rubbing it through my pants and I kept playing with her tits. After several minutes of this I was rock hard and all I could think about was getting my cock out of my pants. I reached down and started opening my pants. As I slid the zipper down she hesitated but then started rubbing my cock over my boxers. The more she was rubbing the more it kept moving toward the fly and before I realized it I felt her hand wrapped around my cock. I looked at her and she looked back at me, smiled and squeezed my cock hard!

More to come!

Rakfan
Rakfan
115 Followers