My Wife's Friends

Story Info
Wife shares her husband with her sexually frustrated friends
2.5k words
137.4k
110
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rock1968
Rock1968
70 Followers

My wife loves to counsel her friends on their problems. She likes to give advice on how they should live their lives. Two of her friends are always sharing what the latest problem is that week. Both of them are beautiful women, and I have had fantasies about each of them. I found out later that they were thinking the same dirty thoughts. My wife is a hot looking Hispanic woman who just hit 40 with a tight shaved pussy, a toned body, and a nice set of b cup tits that are sensitive as hell. I have made her cum just by sucking on them. She looks like she is ten years younger. She talks to me about how many problems these women have.

Maria is a 42-year-old woman from the Philippines who has a pretty face, nice long legs, a beautiful ass, and hot body. She always gives me a hug, and I love to feel her smash her 34B size tits against my chest. She is also going through a divorce from an idiot who doesn't know what he has. She is very bubbly and carries herself in a very confident and sexy way. Just talking to her and hearing her excited voice tells me that she is a screamer.

Angel is another 42-year-old woman who is trying to get back in the dating game after losing her husband. She has been trying to find the right guy and has dated several losers. I can understand why men are pursuing her. She is a great looking woman. She keeps her hair short like Maria and has a beautiful face. Her best feature is her chest. She has a set of 36 DDs under her clothes. They are very prominent, and she always seemed to push them out a bit when I was around. The rest of her body is also nice. She has an hourglass body that looks ready for fun. Her ass is great, and I wonder what it would be like to squeeze it. She is a bit quieter, but her flirting gets me wondering what it would be like to have fun with her.

I have told my wife several times that both of these uptight women just need to get laid and have jokingly offered my services. So I was very surprised when I came home from work one day, and the three of them were sitting on the couch talking. They were all dressed in jeans and t-shirts and were laughing as I walked into the room.

I let them continue to talk as I got something to drink in the kitchen. They were looking at me, and I heard my name mentioned a couple of times. My wife asked me to join them, so I took a seat in a chair across from them. My wife got up and walked over to me and invited me to stand up. I did not know what she was after, but I stood and waited to see what was going on. Sitting in the chair, I had just gotten up from my wife said,

"My husband thinks that you ladies need to get laid."

The women giggled, and my wife continued.

"I think I agree with him so I think he should be the one who does it, with me helping of course."

The women stopped giggling as they realized that my wife was not joking. They both watched as my wife undid my jeans and pulled them down with my underwear. I had gone from soft to hard as a rock in the time it took her to take off my jeans. My wife got on her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I could feel her running her tongue over the head of my cock. It felt fantastic.

Angel and Maria didn't move. They were apparently shocked that my wife, their friend had just dropped to her knees and was sucking her husband dick with them in the room. They just sat there and watched while my wife gave me a blowjob. My wife opened her jeans and started rubbing her clit with one hand while jacking my cock with the other. She looked over her shoulder at the two women, smiled and winked at them.

"Do you like what you see?" my wife asked.

"It is okay if you do. You both need to relax and have not had sex in a long time. I want you to share my husband with you."

My wife stood up and led me by my stiff, aching cock to the couch. She continued to slowly massage my cock in front of them, offering it to them. Angle was the first to do anything, raising her hand and helping my wife jerk my cock. My wife encouraged Angel to lean forward and have a taste. Angel took my cock in her mouth and began sucking like she was a starving woman. It felt fantastic.

I reached down and felt Angel's huge tits through her shirt, and she moaned with pleasure. I pulled her shirt up and over her head and reached down and unclasped her bra. Her breasts fell free, and I pinched her hard nipples as she sucked my cock.

My wife took off her jeans and sat on the other side of Angel. She sat back and started rubbing her pussy and rubbing Angel's bar back. My wife and I could see that Angel's free hand had opened her jeans and she was touching herself. Maria was still just sitting there, but she had started to squirm in her seat, and her nipples were rock hard and pushing against her bra and t-shirt.

I reached a hand over and touched the side of her face with my hand and mouthed the words, "it's okay, have fun."

I nodded toward my cock, and Maria understood what I was asking her to do. She gave me a nervous smile but leaned forward and gently took my dick from Angel and slowly wrapped her perfect lips around the head. It was a different feeling than Angel, but it was just as good.

I took a step over to stand directly in front of Maria and repeated what I did with Angel and took her shirt and bra off. Her tits were perky and very pleasant to massage.

"That feels so good." Maria moaned

I looked down at my wife and Angel. My wife had taken one of Angel's nipples in her mouth and was fingering her pussy. Angel pulled her up to her face and kissed her deeply. My wife continued to massage Angel's big tits while they made out for several minutes. Angel pulled off my wife's shirt and bra and returned the favor, massaging my wife's perfect tits.

I pushed Maria back and lowered myself between her legs and pulled off her jeans. My wife was doing the same to Angel, and soon we had both women naked. Angle and Maria pinched and massaged their tits. I watched my wife lower her head between Angel's legs and take a tentative lick of her pussy. It was shaved and extremely wet. Angel looked like she was going to say something, but when my wife's tongue touched her clit; she leaned her head back and moaned.

"That feels so goooood. I can't believe I am doing this but... Oh God, I'm going to cum!!!"

I looked at Maria and smiled as I lowered my mouth to her waiting pussy. Hers was trimmed, leaving a bit of a landing strip. It was also very sweet and tight. I pushed a finger inside her and sucked on her clit and was rewarded with a loud moan.

Both women were enjoying the feeling of having their pussies eaten.

"That feels so good; you're going to make me cum" Angel moaned again.

"Fuck, your fingers feel so good in my pussy. I can't take it anymore" Angel screamed and came. Her body convulsed and her tits shook. Angel had obviously not cum and a while.

Maria was tensing, and I could feel her pussy tightening around my finger as I pushed it in and out. She was moaning and kept repeating, "That feels so good, I didn't know it could feel so good."

My wife and Angel kissed and turned to Maria. Angel leaned over and took one of Maria's tits in her mouth and gently licked and sucked. My wife moved to the other side of Maria and started kissing her. The added sensations of having three mouths on her body was too much for Maria. She broke her kiss with my wife and screamed, "Oh My God, I'm CUMMING!"

Her pussy creamed all over my face, and I felt like I was water boarded. It tasted so good. While both women calmed down, my wife sat down between them and pulled my head to her pussy. I smiled again and started eating my wife's pretty pussy. My wife let her hands roam to Angel's and Maria's pussies, and she was fingering them. Both women took turns making out with my wife.

I took both of them by the hand and pulled them to the floor with me in front of my wife. I kissed them both and shared the taste of pussy with them.

My wife begged, "Make me cum. I need to cum so bad, and I want to feel your tongues on my clit."

Both of the women smiled. I guess they figured they had gone this far. I sat back and watched as both of them lapped at my wife's soaked slit. They played with each other's tits and fingered each other's pussies as they licked and sucked on my wife's clit.

Angel started finger fucking my wife and sucking on her clit, so Maria lay down on the floor under Angel's pussy and started eating her out. They had made a chain of pussy eating beauties. I couldn't just sit back and watch anymore.

My wife was about to cum again and was pulling Angel's head into her pussy. Angel was pushing her pussy down into Maria's mouth. Both of them screamed and tensed up. Maria was furiously fingering her pussy, and I could see she was about to cum.

I got on top of Maria and pushed my cock into her tight pussy. I could feel her cum the instant I penetrated her. I started fucking her slowly at first, but she took her mouth of Angel's pussy and screamed, "Fuck me, oh God yes. That feels so good."

I started fucking her faster, and she pushed her pussy up against me as I pushed my cock deep inside her. My wife had gotten up, and she and Angel lay beside Maria and played with her body, licking her all over and kissing her between screams of pleasure. I pulled Angel up on her knees so I could suck on her huge tits. I had been waiting to get my hands on them and wanted to cum all over them after fucking them.

I got my wish. Maria came on my cock two more times in rapid succession. Her multiple orgasms ripped through her body, and she pushed off my cock. My wife pulled me to my feet and positioned Angel in front of me. Angel took my cock in her mouth sucking off Maria's cum. I pulled out of her mouth, and my wife asked her if anyone had ever fucked her tits.

"No, but I have always wondered what it would be like." Angel moaned.

I sat down on the edge of the couch, and Angel positioned her tits on either side of my cock and squeezed them together. It was hot and felt fantastic. My wife crawled under Angel's legs and started licking her pussy again. I could see Maria had recovered and was moving between my wife's legs to lick her pussy. It was more than I could take.

My cum exploded onto Angel's chest. The first two spurts covered her tits and chin. Feeling my cum on her tits caused her to cum in my wife's mouth.

Angel moaned "I want to feel you inside me."

I was still hard as a rock from all of the sexual energy. Angel climbed on my lap and started bouncing up and down. Her pussy was just as tight as Maria's. Maria and my wife both licked my cum off Angel's tits and face. Maria focused on sucking on Angel's tits while my wife made out with her and fingered her clit.

"Don't stop. Fuck me harder. Please fuck me harder. You are making me cum so hard."

Angel continued to bounce up and down on me. I could feel every time she came. With the added stimulation of Maria sucking on her tits and my wife fingering her clit, Angel pulled off my cock and squirted all over my stomach and chest. I was soaked, but not for long.

All three women kissed and licked my cock, chest, and stomach. Cleaning me up. My wife told the women that it was her turn to fuck her husband. I pushed her down on the floor and mounted her. I pushed her knees up so I could bury my cock deep in her pussy.

Maria and Angel sat on the couch and masturbated for a few minutes before they decided to join us on the floor.

"Why don't you two please each other? Try the 69 position." My wife suggested.

After a brief explanation of what that was, Angel got on top of Maria, and both began to pleasure the other. My wife massaged both of them, taking turns pinching their nipples or squeezing a tit.

I fucked my wife hard. I was very fired up and wanted her to feel how good she had made me feel by sharing her friends with me. I fucked her and rubbed her clit and was rewarded with a massive orgasm.

Angel and Maria both had shattering orgasms of their own. I positioned all three of the women in front of me on their knees, and I stood in front of them. I feed each my cock and before long I was about to cum. I announced this and my wife said she wanted me to cum all over their tits.

Angel, who I had cum on earlier said, "that feels so good. Please cum on me again."

Maria, who had been fingering herself screamed, "Please cum on me. I am going to cum with you, and it will feel so good."

My wife smiled, and I took my cock in my hand and proceeded to jerk off all over all three of their tits. I sat back on the couch and watched the women clean my cum off each other. They lay down on the floor in each other's arms and enjoyed the afterglow. They all looked very relaxed and were soon sleeping.

This was just the beginning of our fun together, but that is for another story.

Rock1968
Rock1968
70 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Best Friend A married man is tempted.in Group Sex
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
More Stories