My Wife's Friends Come to Town

Story Info
Wife's college pals come over to party.
6k words
3.87
527.1k
446
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,137 Followers

Last week my wife Susan had her twenty-sixth birthday party, and to celebrate we decided to throw a huge party for her. She invited a bunch of her friends from college whom she hadn't seen in a while, and whom I had never met. I was kind of unsure about whether that was a good idea, but because Susan had never been to a reunion since she graduated, she said she really missed her friends, and after some pouting she convinced me to go along.

The reason I was a bit hesitant was because Susan had been a bit of a party girl back in college. At least that's what I heard from various people, and from her when she had drunk a bit too much. She admitted that she ran with a "crazy" crowd, and had "hooked up" with almost all the guys in it. I didn't know what she meant by "hooking up," but I decided not to ask.

Susan herself is a beautiful girl, with shoulder-length brunette hair and a great smile. She's average height, with slim legs leading up to a tight, curvy bottom. Her breasts are a small C cup, full and round, and they sit high on her chest. I'm very proud of my wife's body, and usually I encourage her to show it off. During our trips to the beach, I always encourage her to take off her top at night and walk with me on the shore, and I always get a thrill watching the random guy pass by and gawk. She always acts embarrassed, but I think she enjoys it, too.

On the night of the party, she was dressed in a low cut tank top with a short, swishy skirt. She was very excited to see her old friends again. We went out to dinner beforehand, and at dinner she drank a full bottle of wine. She always gets horny when she drinks, and tonight was no exception. On the ride back home, she couldn't keep her hands off me. I was driving, and I wanted to be safe, so I brushed her off.

"Honey," she said, "I may have some fun tonight, so don't get upset, alright?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, a bit suspicious.

"I've known these guys for a long time, and we've all been through stuff together, so things are more loose and playful with them," she said.

"Okay..." I said, not sure I how to respond.

"Just promise me you won't get jealous if some horseplay goes on. Besides, you always like it when I show off, right?" she asked.

"Well, alright. Just, you know, don't get crazy," I said.

"Oh, you know I love you," she said, and leaned over the seat and kissed me on the cheek.

The rest of the way she was talking about other stuff, but my mind was stuck on the party. I did like it when she showed off, but doing it in front of a bunch of people she knew was different. Still, though, as nervous as I was, I was also a bit turned on. What kind of horseplay did she have in mind?

I didn't have much time to think about it. The second we got home, the doorbell rang. Luckily we had set up for the party beforehand, so we were prepared. Susan bounded to the door, her skirt flipping up and down. I noticed then that underneath the skirt she was wearing a sexy pair of black lace panties.

The door opened and in walked a gorgeous girl, about Susan's height, but blonde and just a bit taller, wearing a button-down blouse and a tight pair of jeans. The second she saw Susan she squealed and the two jumped into each other's arms. Susan turned and said, "Honey, this is Margaret! We were roommates all during college!"

I shook hands and said hi to Margaret, thinking that if Susan wanted to horseplay with her, I wouldn't mind at all.

Over the course of the next hour, more and more people came, around thirty in all, about evenly split between guys and girls. Most of them were attractive, which was great when the door opened and a girl was there, but not so much when a guy was there. Susan greeted them all with squeals and big friendly hugs. A bit were too friendly back. One guy squeezed her tush when she hugged him. She squealed again and smacked his shoulder. She then turned to me and said, "Honey, this is Richard! Richard, this is my husband, John!"

"How ya doing?" Richard said with a big smile as he reached over to shake my hand. He didn't seem at all embarrassed that I obviously saw him just goose my wife, and in fact he sounded like it was no different from him hugging her. I was a bit stunned at this, but recovered quickly enough to shake his hand back and smile. If it wasn't a big deal to him, I thought, I guess I shouldn't care too much about it.

After a while, the party was in full swing. I kept sneaking back to the kitchen to get drinks and to hang out by myself, since I didn't know anybody there. I flirted a bit with Margaret and some other of Susan's friends, but just kind of kept to myself otherwise.

Occasionally I noticed some of the guys goosing Susan, and one of the guys, Tim, even grabbed one of her breasts and gave a good squeeze. I was too far away to hear what caused it, but Susan and the other girls they were talking to just laughed, and then she grabbed his package.

Stuff like that happened here and there, making me both jealous and horny. I've never seen guys openly flirting and groping my wife before, and I was amazed by how turned on I was. I felt like I should walk up and say something, maybe put my arm around her to remind everyone she was my wife, but to my surprise I didn't.

After a couple of hours, everyone had been drinking quite a bit, and people were getting very touchy-feely. During one of my talks with Susan's friends, I learned that almost all the guys and girls in the group had fucked each other at least once, including Susan. I had never heard about this before, and I was a bit shocked to learn that Susan had done it with so many of these guys. It definitely explained how comfortable and playful everyone felt with each other.

I walked to the kitchen and walked back out, just in time to hear someone shout, "Strip rules!" Everyone laughed and applauded, but no one did anything. I was confused, but one of the guys on the way to the kitchen told me that, sometimes during parties in college, the group would have "strip rules," where a certain rule would be called out, and anyone who broke it would have to take off an article of clothing. Apparently a minute ago someone had said how bad it was that so many people use the word "like" a lot, and from there it quickly snowballed until not saying "like" was one of the rules.

No sooner had the guy explained the situation than a cheer came up from the living room. I looked over, and one of Susan's friends, Emily, was stomping the floor in mock frustration. People started chanting "Take it off! Take it off!" even the other girls. Emily slipped out of her shoes, to a mix of clapping and groans.

A minute later I heard another cheer, and this time when I turned I saw Susan in the center of the circle. She was giggling and putting her head in her hands, then slipped out of her shoes as well.

Over the next half hour, more and more people started stripping. I guess it was pretty difficult not to say "like" in this day and age, but some people said it pretty conspicuously, as if they wanted to strip.

Emily said it again, and she pulled off her shirt to reveal a purple lace bra. A couple of guys ended up shirtless, including Richard, who sported a sculpted body. Susan stared at him for a second after he stripped, which I didn't like seeing. I liked it even less when she herself said "like" almost immediately afterwards, and while everyone was staring at her she reached up under her shirt and unhooked her bra. She slipped out of it without taking off her top, and tossed it at Richard, laughing. He took it and pretended to make out with it, then threw it aside.

Now that Susan had no bra on, I could see how turned on she was. Her nipples were pushing through her top, and it wasn't even a very tight top. Every time she took a step, her tits bounced, and as she walked around the room she caught a lot of the guys' attention.

A bit later, several of the girls were left in their bras; one of them, Melissa, was left in just her bra and panties. Most of the guys were shirtless, and two or three were in their boxers. I was still fully clothed, since I didn't talk at all, and it was a good thing. I had a raging hard-on as I watched all these guys staring at my beautiful wife and her bouncing tits, imagining what they looked like underneath her shirt.

But it turned out that some of the guys weren't just content with imagining. While I was looking at Melissa in her underwear, out of the corner of my eye I saw Tim creep up behind Susan. She was standing in front of a large group, telling a story, and she didn't notice him at all. He came up right behind her, and suddenly grabbed her top on the sides and pulled it all the way up to her neck. Her full breasts and puffy nipples jumped into view, lightly bouncing, and the crowd cheered. Susan playfully screamed and pulled her shirt down, smacking John's hands away, then went back to telling her story.

I was jealous but incredibly turned on. The whole room had just seen my wife's tits, and she didn't even seem to care. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there, staring at everyone. Tim walked off and gave a high-five to some other guy, then went over and flirted with Margaret.

After a couple of minutes, Susan walked up to me. She was clearly drunk, very bright and giddy. "Oh, honey, you aren't jealous, are you?" she said. "It's nothing they all haven't seen before. We always do stuff like that."

"It's okay, it turns me on," I said, actually unsure if I was lying or not. "Go have fun."

Her smile got wider and she kissed me deeply. "I love you!" she whispered, and bounced away to join her friends.

Taking Susan's lead, more people started flashing. One of the guys in boxers mooned the crowd, and Emily pulled her bra up in response. Her tits were bigger than Susan's, and she had some difficulty putting them back in her bra as she laughed. Tim pulled up another girl's top, but she was wearing a bra, and she immediately turned around and pulled Tim's pants down. Time laughed and stepped out of them, and started walking around in boxers.

I went to the kitchen to grab another beer, but when I walked in I saw two people making out. They were both in their underwear, although I didn't know whether they were that way because of the stripping game or whether had just started stripping then. I grabbed a beer and walked out, without them noticing.

I walked back into the living room in time to see Susan laughing at Richard. He was making humping motions, and everyone could clearly see his dick bouncing under his boxers. Suddenly he pulled his boxer shorts down, showing a huge thick cock. Susan involuntarily gasped, and then burst out into giggles again. I winced a bit. I was hoping not to see any naked guys, and the fact that Richard was much, much bigger than I was certainly didn't make me any less jealous.

After a few minutes, someone changed the music from big band to modern R&B. A couple of girls started dancing in the middle of the living room, and some guys started joining them, but most people cleared out and talked in the corner.

I walked back into the dining room and hung out there for a few minutes, trying to get Richard's dick and Susan's reaction to it out of my head.

When I came back into the living room, someone had turned the lights down low and a few more people were dancing. Some guys and girls had paired off and were grinding to the slow music. Others were just swaying by themselves. I saw Susan and Margaret excitedly whispering to each other in the corner. They broke off, Margaret heading to the middle of the dance floor and Susan heading over to me.

Susan leaned in real close and whispered in my ear. "Honey, you want me to show off for you, right? It turns you on, right?"

"Yeah – yeah," I stammered out. "If you want, I mean. Yeah. Go ahead."

It wasn't very enthusiastic, but it was enough for her. She kissed me hard on the cheek, and walked out onto the dance floor with Margaret.

The two started dancing and seductively swaying their hips to the music. As she was dancing, Margaret slowly started unbuttoning her blouse, and people started whooping and cheering. She pulled apart the buttons, revealing a nice pair of tits encased in a black bra.

To my astonishment, Susan started pulling up her shirt as well. Again her breasts bounced into view, and as she pulled her shirt up over her head they stood up proud and tall. The room cheered even louder, and Susan tossed her shirt away.

My wife looked absolutely gorgeous. Her breasts softly jiggled with her slow movements, and her bright pink nipples were rock hard. All I could do was stare at her, knowing all the guys were getting an eyeful of her tight stomach and bouncing tits. I was incredibly aroused, and it was obvious, but of course no one was paying any attention to my pants.

The slow song stopped and turned into a faster song, and Susan and Margaret started dancing faster. Guys started joining in, and soon my wife was sandwiched between two guys, grinding on both. The guy in front of her was fully clothed, but the guy behind her was in his boxers. I could tell he was grinding his dick into her ass, and my wife was grinding back. She was still smiling, but the look on her face was more erotic than playful. The guy in front of her pulled off his shirt and started rubbing his bare chest against her naked tits, and the guy behind her was rubbing his hands up and down her legs underneath her skirt.

Things were getting pretty heavy now, but I couldn't even move. I'd been so complacent the whole night I thought I'd look ridiculous trying to stop it now. Instead, I turned away to look at Margaret, half-hoping that when I looked back at Susan the guys would be gone. Margaret was dancing up against Tim, who was grinding her ass while he massaged her breasts through her bra. Margaret looked much more like she was just playing around, even with a guy feeling her up, and it made me feel less like my wife was cheating on me.

When I looked back at Susan, the guy behind her was still there, but the guy in front of her was dancing with someone else. I was a bit relieved, but the guy behind her now had his hands all over my wife's tits, pulling and pinching her puffy nipples. My wife's eyes were closed, and I couldn't tell if she was enjoying what he was doing or just feeling the music. The guy suddenly moved his hands back down to her legs and moved them up her skirt. My wife gasped and then giggled, but did nothing to stop him.

A second later his hands moved back down, and I saw that he was sliding her panties down. He slid them down to her knees and then gave a quick yank, and they ripped right off. The guy gave an excited whoop and threw the panties off in a corner while my wife just laughed.

The guys who saw clapped and cheered. Susan turned to them and laughed and wagged a scolding finder at them, then flipped up her skirt just high enough to show a glimpse of her pussy to all the guys. The cheers got even louder, and Susan went back to the floor and started dancing with some girls.

I was having trouble breathing, and there was a huge lump in my chest. My wife was only wearing a skirt and had just shown off her pussy to a bunch of guys, and this was after some guy had just spent five minutes feeling her up. I looked over at Margaret, hoping maybe she was just as naked, and that would make it better, but Margaret was still in her bra and jeans. She had stopped dancing entirely and was chatting with a couple of guys with rock hard erections clearly visible underneath their boxers.

I looked back at Susan. She was still dancing with girls, but she was clearly putting on a show for the guys watching. The song was moderately fast, and she was taking full advantage of it, dancing fast and hard. Her breasts were bouncing and jiggling, and her skirt was flailing up and down. A couple of times it flew up high enough to get a perfect view of her pussy. She had a neatly trimmed light brown bush, which contrasted wonderfully with her pale skin.

All the guys were looking at her, even the ones who were talking to someone else. As sexy as the other girls were, my wife was the only one topless, and she was putting on a sexy show that outmatched anything the other girls had done. Those in front of her were getting great views of her bush, and those behind her were getting great view of her heart-shaped ass.

Susan looked like she was doing it on purpose, shaking her hips just enough to cause her skirt to go up and down a bit and then quickly shaking hard enough to carry the skirt all the way up. She was obviously enjoying all the attention – I could see her pussy glistening with her wetness.

The song ended and the CD was done. While one of the girls started changing the CD, Susan walked up to me. Before I could say anything, she pushed up against me and kissed me hard on the mouth. I could feel her tits against my shirt and my hard-on against her stomach.

"You're so wonderful," she said. "I'm so glad you're not mad at us having some fun."

I wanted to say that I was getting a bit mad, and it looked like she was the only one really having fun – no one else was even topless! But she sounded so happy when she said it that I went quiet and just nodded.

"Did you see those guys feeling up my boobs? I was hoping you'd notice. I can see that it turns you on," she said sexily, grabbing my dick. I almost came right in my pants.

Grinning seductively, she turned around and went back to the party. She started dancing again, flipping up her skirt and showing off her pussy.

I walked over to the dining room to collect my thoughts. I was incredibly aroused, but incredibly angry. My wife had just shown off everything for a bunch of guys I didn't even know, and I couldn't even get the courage to say something about it. I was somewhat ashamed that I was so turned on, too. I spent about half an hour in the dining room and walked back to the party, hoping that things had cooled down.

The first thing I saw was Margaret dancing again. Her bra had been pulled up to her neck, probably by one of the guys, and she hadn't bothered fixing it or even taking it off. Her tits looked amazing, a bit bigger than Susan's but with smaller nipples. She was dancing with a guy who was only in his boxers, and it looked like he was slowly working her jeans off.

Dreading it, I looked over at Susan. She was standing over a bunch of guys who were sitting down on chairs. Richard was sitting in my arm chair, and even from across the room I could see the tent in his boxers.

Susan was talking, but most of the guys were staring at her breasts, which jiggled every time she made a gesture or shifted her legs. Richard was talking back, laughing as he did, and Susan started laughing. Most of the guys around them started talking excitedly. The music was too loud to hear what they were saying, but it looked as if they were egging Susan on. Susan shook her head, causing her hair to swish around. She looked so sexy, standing there with her hair in her face, her tits standing high on her chest.

After some more talking, Richard suddenly sat up in his chair, and Susan sat down on his lap. She sat down close to his knees, but then readjusted herself and sat way up in his lap. She was laughing and talking with the other guys, until she suddenly stopped and gasped. The other guys broke into cheers loud enough I could hear, but instead of laughing she started smiling.

Even though her skirt was blocking my view, I could tell he was fucking her. He was fucking my wife with his monster cock right in front of me and a bunch of cheering guys. As I stared, Richard started groping Susan's tits, kneading them and pulling on her nipples. Susan's eyes were closed and I saw her moan, and then suddenly seemed to snap out of it. She playfully smacked his hands off her tits and slowly stood back up.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,137 Followers
12