My Wife's Halloween Job Ch. 04

Story Info
Boss turns wife into his slut.
826 words
3.84
62.5k
21

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do have another full time job and leave the house at 6AM Monday thru Thursday and do not get home till about 7PM each night normally. We live one town over from both my regular job and the store.

The store is still in the process of being stocked and deployed and not yet opens to the public. Since at the moment we only have one car (Ashley had an accident) David is picking her up for work in the morning. He arrives around 8AM and Ashley is to be waiting in her lingerie for him with coffee made. He arrives and she purrs his coffee, makes him breakfast in her nightie and then he proceeds to find a place to fuck Ashley. She always seems to start him off with a blow job while she is on the floor of the dining room as he eats. He likes a very slow tongue bath till she has him raging hard and throbbing. David then finds an area to simply fuck Ashley and then tells her to get ready. After he fucks her now she has to put a red X on the calendar on the refrigerator.

They get to the store, Ashley always in a sundress or skirt and they are, met by the rest of the personnel to work. Ashley will text me at least once during the day where David will take her into his office and fuck her. It seems the entire crew knows since they can hear what is going on and she has been branded a slut.

The employees all leave at 5PM, but that is when David has Ashley put on one of the Playboy costumes or the legs avenue and then within minutes his brother shows up. They have her parade around the store and stand on the unfinished display tables. They will both get a blow job from her and then start to take turns fucking her. It is now just after 7 when I go to pick her up. I will get there and David will let me in and right there I see his brother fucking Ashley in the outfit. David will have a few things for me to do, like move stock or put a display up while they are fucking her. When I am done, I am always to bring the bean bag chair out and sit and watch.

SO this is what I do every evening when I pick her up. They are usually done with her by 8PM and I get to take my exhausted wife home in the costume usually with the bag it was in. If David is not in a rush to leave he likes to watch me clean her out while she is still lying on the table.

When we get home, I very carefully remove the costume and place it back in the packaging, and as I look at Ashley laying there with her eyes glassy looking and the look of total pleasure, I cannot help but stare down and look at her well used pussy, her lips that were once thin are now thick and swollen about twice the size, she now has a natural gap where her lips meet like something was just pulled out of her.

I then go to the calendar and see a red X already in today place, but I put another one... So many dbl X's now. On Wed I was so horny that after she fell asleep I could not help myself but climb onto of her and put my throbbing hard cock inside my wife. But as I did, I could feel nothing, no tightness as I once knew as I slide in and even had to pull apart some. I let me cock sink all the way in and I feel nothing against my shaft. And then I think of the day behind us now knowing why her pussy is this way, thinking how David fucks her and only then do I cum.

This basically had been the past two weeks for Ashley and I and this brings us to Just yesterday Friday.

I will start that in a new posting, but will tell you more have changed, and although I have not been to work yet today (Saturday) this weekend is going to be a lot to handle.

I have been thinking a lot of why I enjoy this so much, why does it now take the thought of Ashley being fucked by another man to make me cum? I have been welcoming your emails and thoughts and suggestions, for it does seem a few out here really do understand what I feel and go thru.

As always you are all welcome to email, ask anything and respond to me, Anyone that has, knows I always get back to you, even if just to say thanks! And it sometimes will take a day or two.